painting of a doll (closed)

Yukonwolfspirit

"Do you want me to really stop touching you?" he asked as he tried to keep his temper under control. "Tell me what's wrong? Should I call a technician now just in case?"

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• MRiceball

“...yes...just give me some time to think...and if you want call one...it wouldn’t hurt” yukie mumbled his battery suddenly going low at half life as he laid his head down sleepily his fingers twitching ever so slightly. “My body won’t respond...” yukie whispered as he looked straight ahead his mind not in control of his system.

Cayden nodded as he pulled out his phone and called the tech he trusted the most and explained what was going on. "Yes right now, please be quick I'm worried." Cayden sighed heavily when he hung up and looked at his doll. "Is there anything you need me to do? Should I get the plug?"

“...no my battery doesn’t need charged it says it’s full” yukie mumbled his body of course saying otherwise as he looked at cayden...”you should have a servent bring the spare body so this one can be repaired.”

Cayden nodded and texted the one servant he trusted above anything else. "Okay, Jackie is getting it ready. Does it matter which body?" he asked softly as he read the response.

I have an identical one to this body it’s a backup I bought Incase I ever did break this body beyond repair” yukie replied as he closed his eyes for a few minutes before opening them.

• 2 weeks later...

Cayden nodded as he tested the message and sent it before laying down next to Yukie so he could get some rest as he started to get stressed out by all of this. "Can I at least hold your hand or is that too much?"

“That’s fine” yukie whispered as he waited for the doctor to arrive and split the programming inside of him into two bodies yukie having accidentally created two personalities deep inside of his soft wear.

Cayden sat back and watched with a frown. "So there are two Yukie's?" he asked in confusion and knew this might cause issues. Though he also knew he would take care of both of them. "But which is my Yukie?" he whispered to himself as he sat in a corner and let the doctor work and be sure that Yukie was okay.

“Well it seems like it’s two programs that combined into one system it’s a flaw with the newer bodies being made to replace the older versions sometimes it creates a second being” the doctor replied as he sat on the floor and typed on his computer both bodies sitting beside each other as tons of cords spilled out of them.

"So are they both Yukie or is one a different personality?" Cayden asked nervously and wondered if one was like a lady Yukie or something.

“Both seem to be different normally they would be considered identical twins so that’s what I’ll program them as” the doctor replied as he continued his work.

"Oh....okay," Cayden said softly as he stopped talking and let the man work. He didn't want to distract the man and make him mess anything up. He wanted Yukie back and wanted to hold him close and sleep like that.

“We will just call this two for the price of one” the doctor replied as he unplugged them and started the two up ayme and yukie both waking up sleepily. “Your yukie was part of a set the other doll must have got destroyed so as programmed his memory went into yukie and it caused the malfunction...having two bodies should fix the problem”

"So Yukie was supposed to have a sibling?" he asked as he watched them wake up and stood and limped over to him, using a cane his servant had brought along. Stress seemed to make the pain worse. "Okay. I just want them to be happy and healthy," he said softly and smiled at the dolls. "Yukie?" he asked softly wanting to know which one was which.

“Yes?” Yukie replied as ayme looked over at his identical twin confused by where he was and who was standing in front of him as he moved behind his brother a little more, the Doctor having seen himself out of the hotel room.

Cayden let out a sigh of relief before limping over to Yukie and hugged him. "I was scared. I thought your data was corrupted and they couldn't save you. But I'm glad you're okay and your brother is okay now too. Hello, I'm Cayden," he said softly to the other whose name he didn't know.

“...this is ayme” yukie replied letting his naked twin hide behind him as he clearly was a little scared of the stranger he had woken up to. “He’s a little shy”

"Hello Ayme," Cayden said before limping away to the bathroom and returned with one of the robes. "Here you go, I don't want you to get cold," he said with a smile. "Yukie, why did you freak out about my leg before? You know that sort of thing didn't hurt me. Rushing around does," he sighed.

“...that was ayme” yukie admitted as he helped his twin cover up and picked up his master setting him on the bed. “You should rest so much walking isn’t good” yukie scolded lightly as ayme watched confused.

"I'm fine," Cayden sighed as Yukie scolded him. "What will my doll give me if I'm good?" he teased before looking at Ayame. "I want to paint the two of you when we get back home," he chuckled. "It would have to be your twin to be as lovely as you Yukie."

“Maybe a relaxing bath with the both of us” yukie teased as he snuggled his master and blushed. “If you feed ayme well I’m sure he will warm up to you” yukie whispered watching his twin look around confused.

“No he doesn’t” yukie replied as he smiled and kissed Caydens cheek before getting up and gently leading his twin over to sit on the bed with them.

"Okay," Cayden said a little confused but called for room service then sat uncomfortably with Ayame. It was a bit odd for him since Ayame wasn't speak at all.