The Demons pet (closed)

Yukonwolfspirit

"My love, you don't have the space for anymore pillows or blankets in the closet dear," Ba'al chuckled softly as he handled things with Alex to get Alex new pillows for the bedrooms.

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• MRiceball

"I don't need space to move or you just pillows" Yukie replied with a huff stretching slightly as he started to wake up from his slumber.

"Ouch that hurts," Ba'al chuckled as he moved Alex otanother room so they wouldn't keep him up and finally got Alex out of the house to deal with all the things that happened. After that Ba'al went to the kitchen to get something to eat.

"You can't be that far along to be able to feel it moving," Ba'al said in a confused voice then frowned. "Oh wait, if a vampire child can be born in a matter of five months then perhaps your kind has a quick gestation period as well," he said thoughtfully. "Do you want a glass of milk?"

"....mhm also depends on the father, mother swore she could feel us move and turn early in her pregnancy." Yukie mumbled not really knowing much about demon births. "No thank you" Yukie whispered rubbing his eye a little as he just stood and watched Ba'al in a sort of trance like state. "Is this your first kid?" Yukie asked curiously after what seemed like twenty minutes of silence.

"Oh, well I don't think I am a certain type of demon," Ba'al explained then chuckled softly. "Well, my first child by blood. I've taken in a few orphans over the years and I'm a godfather to a few more," he explained and finished the bacon, setting it down on a plate. "Would you like anything with it? I was going to make a sandwich with it but if you want eggs or something else I'll cook it for you."

"No eggs...they sound gross" Yukie added as he patiently waited for his food the smaller demon silent for the moment. "Do your other children ever visit you?" Yukie adied softly wondering if he would get to meet them.

"Have you never eaten eggs before?" he asked as he got what else he needed and sat down with Yukie. "Not really. Some were human so they have past away now and the few that haven't all have settled down in different places and lead busy lives. We do try to set up a family reunion every few years, but we're all so spread out it doesn't happen a lot."

"No, they always seemed gross" Yukie added with a small frown which quickly vanished once his master was sitting next to him. "I want to meet them when they come visit" Yukie added quite stubbornly.

• 3 weeks later...

"I'll try to get a hold of them so we can visit with some of them. I'm sure they'd be happy to meet you and our child. A few of them have tried to hook me up a few times because they worried I was lonely," he chuckled softly. "How are you feeling? Any cravngs?" he teased remembering a saything that it was bad luck to deny a pregnant woman's craving.

"No, I just want some meat" Yukie admitted as he watched his master cook amused by the task. "Where did the other two go?" Yukie asked referring to Alex.

• 2 weeks later...

Ba'al nodded and finishing making their breakfast. "What sorts of meats? Ham, chicken, beef, fish?" he asked as he sat down with him and smiled at the little male. "Two? There was only Alex. He went to get more pillows since you wanted to take all the pillows. We need some as well," he teased.

"I like all of those" Yukie admitted with a cute smile digging into his food since he had been quite hungry. Hearing his master speak of Alex being the only one Yukie frowned. "No, Alex had a lover over...they aren't exactly quiet" Yukie admitted having woken up fully by now and wanting to know what kind of pillows where going to be kept from him.

• 2 weeks later...

"Have you ever had a buffalo chicken sandwich?" he asked with a smile, Ba'al liked those and was hoping for an excuse to go out and get that for lunch. He frowned then titled his head. "He did? Normally he doesn't have company over when there's guest. Though you brother and the hound of Hades was here, broke the front door."

"Yeah I kept to my area while they where busy" Yukie admitted with a small sigh. "A sandwich sounds lovely and I wouldn't mind taking a walk" Yukie added with a smile quite happy to have his master back

"So a sandwich for dinner and a walk some time today. There's a park at the center of the city that has serval small ponds that ducks like to swim on. Would you like to go there for the walk?"

"Yeah, I like feeding the ducks" Yukie admitted with a small smile clearly excited to be going out with his master on a date.

"Really? Hmm, we'll have to stop by a shop and get some seed for them. I heard that bread is actually bad for them," he said thoughtfully. "Hmm, well if they weather stays nice during the visit another day we can plan a picnic together," he said softly as he thought of things they could do together.

"...are we going to live here from now on?" Yukie asked curiously wondering if they planned to stay with his master's friends for the winter. "I don't mind it I just want to make sure it's nice and warm for when the baby's born" Yukie added with a small smile quite excited now for their bundle of joy.

"No, just staying here while I get the new place set up and Alex works on your clothes. Now I need to get a place that is suitable for a child to grow up in. And if you can become comfortable here then I'd like to stay here a while so you will be somewhere you feel safe when you give birth."

"I like being in a warm soft nest...I doubt the closet will be best to birth the child in since it's a little small" Yukie admitted while eating a small but of food.

"Yeah if we can find a demon midwife for you I doubt they could fit in there with you. You need like a little room for a nest, you can put more things in a little room then in a closet," he joked softly. "I might need a nap before our walk. My morning was busy."