The Demons pet (closed)

Yukonwolfspirit

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• MRiceball

"To help you when you're giving birth. They know what to do in case you get scared or if something seems to be wrong they can help you even if it's just to calm you or to ease the pain. They do a lot of stuff."

"Okay" Yukie replied understanding a little more about why he would need them. "Shall I get ready to go out?" Yukie asked curiously wondering if they wanted to go so soon.

Ba'al smiled slightly, pleased that Yukie seemed alright with the midwife thing now. "Sure. Go get dressed and I'll message Alex and tell him not to worry about use. We should probably just get you some regular clothes to hold you over till he can get the maternity ones made."

"Okay!" Yukie replied running off and getting dressed. It didn't take the little demon long as he came back in a warm grey sweater and black pants.

Ba'al stood and began to clean up the kitchen. He smiled when Yukie returned and couldn't keep from wrapping his arms around the smaller male and pulled him into a deep kiss. "You look nice. I hope I can make you happy."

"I'm already happy" Yukie replied with a smile the male quite excited to be heading out with his master. "You know Ayme likes father quite a lot?" Yukie added with a snicker.

"Your brother? Well if he's a good father why not like him. What little has been said about your foster father he seems a lot better than your birth father," Ba'al said as they headed out and he grabbed the keys to the spare car he kept there. "To the park then. I hope it's there are not too many people there. I dislike crowds,"

"...it's kinda like our..like he bought us from father as mistresses...hence why Ayme came to fetch me" Yukie mumbled with a small blush as he slipped on his shoes. "Father is nice." Yukie added before looking at his master.

"So Ayame is his lover and so were you? Were you unhappy with sharing him and that is why you left?" Ba'al asked softly as he made sure he had everything he needed for their outing. "I suppose we should expect a visit from them at some point."

"No, I wasn't I just was out playing and got lost. Somehow I ended up here and then stayed with you" Yukie admitted with a small frown the male unsure of how he felt.

"Are you happy you found me?" Ba'al asked as he took Yukie's hand before leading him out to the car. "If you're unhappy being with me tell me. Do not play with me."

"I'm really happy I'm with you, but honestly I'm a little lonely when you leave...I've always been with Ayme so being alone is strange and terrifying" Yukie admitted his face a little red from embarrassment.

"Soon the little one will be with you here outside of your belly. Do you want someone to keep you company now? I hopefully won't have any work for a while so I can be close to you while you're pregnant at least. Don't worry love, new things are often terrifying."

"I'll stay close then, find you people who can look after you and the baby's health. And we can get books about raising kids for us both to read so we can figure out the right way to look after the baby. Of course those books are meant for human children but how different can they be?"

"Really?" Yukie asked quite happy to have someone who was so supportive by his side. Gently taking his master's hand Yukie slowly pulled him along wanting tI explore.

"Yes really. I won't abandon you or our child," he said as he held Yukie's hand. "It seems like it'll be a nice day for a walk," he said with a soft smile and chuckled. "Slow down or you might trip. We have plenty of time to explore."

"Considering you did keep me inside for a long time being outside is nice." Yukie replied with a cute smile slowing down just a little so he could stay by his master's side. "Can we get lunch after our walk?" Yukie asked.

"Sorry but those men that kept showing up there were dangerous to you. I mean they kept demanding you. Of course love, it's why I was asking about sandwiches earlier," he chuckled.

"Well I mean you could have just got a gun" Yukie mumbled before looking around and going silent amused by all the fresh snow and how cold it was.

"I hate guns," Ba'al said softly. "Too easy to kill someone you don't want to with a stray bullet," he said softly. "The snow is pretty," he sighed. "I had a little girl a long, long time ago. Guns weren't as good as they are now but even then they could kill," he explained. "She was killed by a stray bullet in one of my fights. I thought she was far enough away to be safe but she was playing in the snow and maybe the fight shifted to close, stray bullet. It's why I hate guns. But I still love the snow cause she loved the snow so I can still love it. Sorry this isn't a nice story is it?"

"The town that we lived in at the time grew and they moved the cemetary she was buryed in but they fucked it up and now I don't know where her resting place is. If they even did exsume her and the others and didn't just slap a foudation on top of them then a building. I had left the area for fifty years and came back to that. The mayor ignored all my request for aid in finding her and sent me an apology note that was most likely just a copy that was shelled out to the other families as well. Since then I have bought a property and all the others that I've adopted that have passed and didn't have other family members have been buried there. I have that place watched closely do the the logging company nearby."

"If you want I can have Hades find her. He can ask the spirits to take him to their resting place" Yukie replied with a frown not liking how cruel the humans where about others grief s.