The Demons pet (closed)

Yukonwolfspirit

Yukie nodded and ate the appetizer enjoying the food great;y as he looked at his master....”I’ve been wondering if I should cut my hair.”

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• MRiceball

Ba'al frowned as he played with Yukie's hair and thought about it cut. "I think it's cute this way but you can cut it if you want to. You could even dye it if you want but not so you can hide from me. I think you might be cute as a red hair," he teased.

“I wouldn’t mind it grows out so long every month I have to cut it unless I want it as long as it is” yukie admitted as he finished eating his food and just watched his master curiously. “Maybe I could get a cute makeover from your friend.”

"Yeah, he'd have fun giving you a makeover," Ba'al chuckled softly. "Though I think you would be sexy with really long hair that covers your body when naked," he teased.

“Don’t worry my hair grows this length often I use to cut it to look more like a boy but it grew back every night and became to troublesome and if I leave it like this then it stays this length” yukie explained as blushed shyly and looked away.

"You can be my kinky princess," he joked and rested his head against Yukie's. "I don't know about sex tonight but I know I will want you in my arms all night."

Ba'al chuckled and kissed Yukie gently. "Well just so you know if you're too tired for it we don't have to. Though I should just deny you if you're ever being bad," he teased.

"Okay but would you like to just find a spot after dinner or walk around a bit?" he asked before leaning in to whisper to him. "If we walk around we could find a new place to fuck," he teased before nipping at his ear.

Once Ba'al had paid for their meal he leads Yukie down to the beach and helped Yukie take off his shoes for easier walking. "Let's go this way," he said softly as he pointed towards a cove.

“I’ve actually never been to a beach” yukie admitted with a blush as he giggled and ran ahead t where his master had pointed.

Ba'al smiled as he followed after his sweet pet and caught up with him in the cove. "Wanna go swimming? We could skinny dip," he laughed softly as he looked around to be sure they were alone and set up a ward to make others stay away.

“...um I can’t swim” yukie admitted having never found the skill really useful the boy sitting down in the sand.

"Ah, well we could just wade around in the water, just go ahead and get nice and wet," he chuckled as he removed his own shirt. "Come on Yukie, I want you naked and wet in the moonlight."

“Okay” yukie replied with a blush as he hesitantly removed his clothes and walked out to his master getting into the water finding it rather cold.

Ba'al smiled as he held Yukie so the waves wouldn't knock him over. "I think you look sexy. But I would like you to learn to swim so we can have more fun together," he chuckled as he pulled him into a deep kiss as he held Yukie's body tight against his body.

Ba'al growled as his lip was bitten. He wasn't mad but Yukie since they were naked Yukie could easily feel how it was turning on the larger demon. "Careful or I'll get rough."

“Maybe I want it rough” yukie whispered as he playfully bit ba’als shoulder his own member already rock hard.

Ba'al groaned as he got harder as Yukie bit his skin and he started to rub his hard cock against Yukie's body. "Damn it cutie, you really know how to turn me on."

“I’m glad you like it” yukie replied as he smirked and continued sucking and biting all over his masters body enjoying the naughty contact.

Ba'al growled when he couldn't hold out anymore and picked him up and carried him over to the cove wall and set him down. "Turn around and braced your hands on the wall."

“Okay” yukie whispered as he did as instructed a little nervous to be seen in such a naughty way as he shivered.