Hiding in your closet (closed)

Yukonwolfspirit

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• KoBu

" Oh... well yes of course I will but I thought you'd like some time with your baby for awhile first? I mean.... isn't he... what you wanted?" Cia asked as doubt fille dhis voice. Did he make a mistake?

"Well...I had him when I was young I ended up being raped by an older demon and since my parents both had passed I was alone doing the whole pregnancy thing" Yukie admitted as he shrugged poking at his own food.

Ciaran stood for a moment.... He wasn't sure how to answer. " Is that why you raped me? ...." He asked calmly Of all things to ask he wanted to know.

"....never really figured out the whole kind sex thing...it's not how I was told it was done" Yukie mumbled as he sighed not like the dark topic.

Cia hummed at the other in response. " Well..... You've been getting better of that makes you feel better..." Cia made his way over to Yukie and gave him a hug, his arms wrapped around his neck.

Cia had to hold in his laugh, making sound like a snort. " You weren't 'doing it wrong' persay....some people like the whole rape fantasy.... it's more about learning what your partner likes and finding something you like and finding a place to meet in the middle." He explained. Cia looked down at the baby in Yukie's arms. He wiggled his fingers in front of him with a smile

" U-umm ... I don't know if that's a wise idea....After all you said it yourself, babies never leave you after they're born right?....Maybe when he's a little older..." Cia wouldn't admit he was nervous. It was one thing to bring the baby to Yukie... it was quite another to actually sit and hold like a parent....

"Your my mate and his parent sit down on the couch and hold him...if will be fine and having a second parent carry the child allows the first to shower alone!" Yukie replied as he smirked

Cia did as he was told but not without a scowl at the elder. " oh I see I'm just convient right?" A smirk of his own played on his face. But held out his arms for the child, settling down his racing heart

"Totally convinent" Yukie replied sarcastically as he slipped away to go showerthe child looking up at Cia and wanting to play with his hair.

Cia sat like an awkward turtle looking at the baby. He blew a raseberry into the baby's little cheek. He sat back and awaiting the baby's reaction

The baby just huffed having yukies attitude as he changed into a cute toddler and snuggled Cia clearly remembering his friend.

" Well that's a little rude!" Cia scolded lightly as he let the child snuggle into his body. But he smiled cutely right after. " Don't you want to play at all?"

Raven huffed and nodded leading Cia to his room full of different toys for all ages as he sat under his pillow fort holding a book.

Cia shook his head with a smile. Taking hold of the book, the younger took hold fo the child as well and settled him in his lap. Ciaran opened the book and read in a calm and soothing voice, and continued for the duration of Yukie's shower.

Raven listened and eventually fell back asleep as he clung to his new dad adoring Cia just a little.

Cia rubbed the little tot's head. " Are you done already...?" He giggled, picking himself and Raven up and headed back into the living room to wait. Craddling the child in his arms, Cia turned on the tv, lowered the volume and waited for Yukie to finish his bath

• Saga locked this topic