Hiding in your closet (closed)

Yukonwolfspirit

"They can't help but to pass through...." Cia mumbled in response. " Have you actually tried to talk with them before?" He asked gently tilting his head.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• KoBu

"Yes I told them to quit watching me shower" Yukie replied with a huff as he laid on the bed next to his mate.

Cia had to sit for a moment to take that image in, before he burst out in uncontrollable giggles that slowly turned into laughs. "Well - ha ha ha!- c-can't I watch you shower?!" He joked

"Oh hush it was when I was twelve they freaked me out and I couldn't even masterbate without them watching it was creepy" Yukie replied blushing red.

"Doesn't mean I want them watching us in bed!" Yukie replied as he sighed and looked at ciaran. "Tell me do I have to worry about your family murdering me with curses?" Yukie asked dead serious.

Ciaran put a finger to his chin in thought. " ..... Maybe.... but once I have the chance to speak with them and tell them what's going on, you should be fine..." He explained with a tired smile

"Mmh just leave them be" Yukie mumbled not wanting him to meet some of his murder victims from his younger demon years in the Fudal era.

Ciaran stared at him a moment But he smiled again and snuggled into the covers. He was mindful to stick his feet out from under the blanket and over the side of the bed. "No need to worry...G'dnight." He kissed Yukie's cheek and fell straight to sleep

Yukie just chuckled and kissed his head before covering his feet with a light sheet and heading downstairs to work and lock up the house.

" your not coming to bed tonight?" Cia pouted sadly. "Can't you skip work tonight? Please" He asked sweetly and doe eyed. The little Omega batted his eyelashes at him.

"My you drive such a hard bargain" Yukie teased as he kissed his omega and slipped into the bed next to him before turning off the lights and relaxing.

CIaran grinned from ear to ear. " I was a champion at debate in school." He fibbed. " I always prove my point and got what I wanted." Cia nestled himself happily against Yukie

" Yea ... but only cuz Blaine is there... and all the cookies I'd get in my locker, but other wise I don't care either way." Cia answered openly and honestly

"You'd get random cookies in your locker?" Yukie asked amused as he chuckled and smiled starting to already drift off.

Cia grumbled having to talk more. " Yea Blaine says they were from secret admirers, they all had notes and she'd read them to me on walks home but I never paid attention."

The morning sun was heating the back of Ciaran's head. He groaned and tried to hide and tuck himself under the covers to keep from getting up." Go 'way~" He whined quietly

"The sun will not just go away" Yukie replied with a chuckle setting out a very healthy breakfast as he sighed and took his morning medication with some juice.

Only a small tuft of Cia's hair poked out from the blankets. " But why's it sooo briiiiiiight~!?" He whined through the blankets. He knew he had school work he'd been putting off that should get done today but this bed is sooo comfy~

"Up...you have school work and I have a meeting" Yukie replied as he pinned his hair up and continued fixing his suit and tie looking hot as hell in such a nice suit.

" Nooooo~ you stay home with meeeeeee~" Another whine, as Cia popped out with his messy bed head. ".... And I don't want you to go dressed like that!!"

"If I miss this appointment then I won't be able to make money" Yukie replied as he finished packing the small suitcase.

• Saga locked this topic