Hiding in your closet (closed)

Yukonwolfspirit

" mmmm well my heat cycle isn't regular yet~... It's your fault.." Ciaran whined at the elder. He settled himself in Yukie's lap, straddling his hips and wiggling his hips against Yukie's.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• KoBu

"Well I can assume you can't take care of this yourself" Yukie admitted as he smirked and licked his lovers neck leaving nice purple hickeys and bitemarks.

" I could.... but it would just keep coming back to bite you in the ass..." The younger commented, showing off how much of a little shit he could be. He moaned when Yukie left his marks. It was still sensitive his neck. " Don't you have the same problem whenever you start training a new 'doll'"

"...I don't train my dolls" Yukie replied as he looked at his mate. "have you even seen a compleate day new doll?" Yukie asked with a chuckle.

"Well let me show you then" Yukie replied as he smiled and set his mate down and walked down to the basement unlocking the door to reveal all of the lifeless dolls all about 3 years old.

Ciaran ddin't want to walk in. " It's sooo.... creepy! You can't handle ghosts but you can handle this?!" He clung to Yukie's arm the whole time he was in the basement.

"Well considering I made them its not to creepy" Yukie replied turning on a light and showing him a doll beautifully crafted and put into a nice box and waiting to be shipped.

" Where's that one going?" Cia asked off handedly. But looking at all these dolls.... He felt a little ...inferior. He wasn't pretty like normal omegas. Or these dolls... Was this what Yukie wanted in a mate?

"This one is going to a young couple who lost their child in an accident" Yukie replied as he fixed a cute blond curl and sealed the box and set it in the crate carrying it upstairs to ship.

"..... But .... Isn't that a little ... morbid and doesn't seem... disrespectful to their child?" Cia asked. He looked overseeing a boy who liked like the doll, but badly burned. He looked a little sad, touching his own face. " I mean... he doesn't seem happy about it..."

"....the father is trying to help the mother she won't eat and is depressed about loosing her child...even if he isn't real it would bring her some comfort...they sent me pictures and stories about him trying to give me enough to put in false memories" Yukie admitted as he touched the pictures. "They have a nice shrine and often give their child offerings they desperately miss him they aren't coping..." Yukie admitted a small shrine for the child he was creating on the table as he gently touched it.

" Oh...." Cia answered softly. The boy and swayed over to him and whispered in Ciaran's ear. " ..... Can I help you with the finishing touches?"

"As long as the cute boy next to you doesn't get angry with me for my work" Yukie replied as he smiled a little being able to see the boy the whole time as he gently took the shrine and went to go put it in his special garden,

Cia smiled brightly. The boy looked surprised, but continued to follow Ciaran. "Heeee c'mon! We need to go into town!" He ran outside to follow Yukie. " Hey can I have a ride into town!!"

"We will go as soon as your done with the doll so I can deliver it" Yukie replied as he looked at his mate and sighed.

" but that's why I need to go into town!! I have to get supplies!" Ciaran retorted. He needed to go back to the little Occult shop, they'd have everything he'd need!!

" But it'll be his, just in a new body!! THe mom will get her child back, he can be with his parents!! It's perfect!" Ciaran tried to reason with his mate. He could do it! He did it with a dead squirrel once, this would just need more materials.

"Honey.....I can't if I do this then.....I can't okay just..." Yukie replied clearly having issues with this from his past as he moved away not not touching either of them and instantly leaving the room and heading to the kitchen needing to wash his hands from touching the doll really freaked out.

If he had an animals ears, Ciaran's would be drooping. He just wanted to help...Both Yukie and the ghost boy. "... ok...

whatever you say..." He shuffled back into their room, the other boy following. Cia pulled out his cards that Yukie had bought him and laid them out.

"...he won't become a monster right?" Yukie asked as he looked at ciaran and frowned....."I tried it once...with my baby when I was younger..." Yukie replied as he looked away his hands shaking..."I wouldn't put them through that hell..."

Ciaran instantly brightened. " No!! I've practiced a whole bunch!! He'll probably need to re-learn how to talk but no! You already have the body, I have the soul, It'll be fine!" He clapped his little hands together. " You don't even have to watch if it makes you uncomfortable."

"...could you even do it to a soul that's been around for a long time?" Yukie asked hesitant but slightly desiring to have someone he loved brought back.

• Saga locked this topic