Hiding in your closet (closed)

Yukonwolfspirit

Cia bit his tongue to keep from laughing at the frilly apron. " Never took you to try being a housewife..." he took hold of Yukie's arm and carefully took hold of the baby's box and headed downstairs

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• KoBu

Ciaran puffed his cheeks at Yukie. " Anyway, it's gonna take me a few days, so Ill be down here the whole time, you can't come in during that time ok? But I want you to see how some of the ritual is set up

"You do as you wish" Yukie replied as he looked at his mate. "Will you need to eat during this time?" He asked having made what his mate had last requested.

Cia shook his head, " Yes I'll be hungry, but I need to concentrate completely on the doll, I'm doing this by myself so, I can't ake a break in between to eat like if I had a helper..." He explained

Cia shrugged. " That's why I'll be taking this on by myself." He pointed his finger at Yukie. " You can't handle this stuff like I can..."

"Okay" Yukie replied heading Back upstairs and coming down with the plate of food as he set it down and left him to his work.

Cia yelled his thanks through the door.

Over the next three days, Yukie will hear nothing but banging, curses, a scream here and there, but otherwise, the basement was deathly silent. Ciaran didn't take in any plates of food or any bottles of water that may have been left outside the door after the first night. Just stayed in the basement with the door locked.

Yukie huffed and slept less and worriedly still left food and water as he waited for his mate to come out the man eating a grilled cheese,

On the fourth day, Cia finally emerged. He had dark, dark bags under his eyes. He'd grown a little pale. But he wore a smile on his face as he presented a crying baby boy to Yukie, " Here he is.... Perfectly healthy." Cia had just enough time to place the infant into his father's arms before falling to the ground passed out asleep from the exhaustion.

Yukie was confused as he didn't know much about babies and set it on the floor carryingnhis mate to their room as he gently touched him and changed him into warm clothes before putting him in his bed eventually picking up the child and looking at it as he gently held it close tears falling down his face.

Cia slept for several more days after that. Two weeks passed before he was up and awake. He groaned and rubbed his throat. He stumbled out of bed and to the bathroom and gulped down several glasses of water. He then moved to the hallway and called out gently, " Yukie?.... Are you home?"

"In here" Yukie mumbled as he sat in a rocking chair gently rocking his adorable Luca who slept somewhat wakingnup a lot to stare at dad as if afraid of loosing him.

Ciaran poked his head in. He had to smile, again rubbing sleep in his eye. " How is he?Any problems?" He went over to wiggle his finger in fron of the babies little face.

"He's fine doesn't sleep a lot but other then that really healthy" Yukie replied smiling as he slipped his baby in the sling and got up carrying him around like normal as he started dinner prep.

Cia scowled for a moment, .... that didn't sound normal. " Have you tried playing music when you lay him down for a nap? Or when you put him to bed?"

"No...the thing with demon babies is we remember our birth and they aren't ever suppose to leave their parents arms even into their teens do they ever leave." Yukie explained and he cooked."he's most likely scared since he died and then came back and I left him alone to care for you" Yukie admitted.

Ciaran lost himself in thought after that. Hsi sister had done that when they were little. His father had tried to keep hold of him to but Cia had refused unless he wasn't feeling well. Did humans and demons have similar traits?

"THank you very much." Cia sat down at the table and munched on the takoyaki. He sighed happily at the taste. "Anything else I should be on the look out for?"

"I took the kid to their parents explained what you did" Yukie replied as he heated up a bottle for the child.

" Really, how'd they like him?" Cia was eager to hear the results. " Was he speaking well? Did he limp?" He didn't think there would be problems with the older boy, but it was always good to follow up. " Do you still have their number? I need to call them and see for myself"

"Well they where scared of him most people would be but they where happy to see him alive I stayed for the weekend to care for them and help set up by the second day they where normal" Yukie replied smiling. "They are happy and feel normal" Yukie admitted as he sat down and fed the child. "They are next door."

" Fantastic!! I'll get dressed and go over to check." The younger quickly ate and ran upstairs to get dressed. " I'll be home soon and cook lunch! Bye!" He was about to run out the door, bag packed.

• Saga locked this topic