Hiding in your closet (closed)

Yukonwolfspirit

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• KoBu

Cia sent the man the dirtiest glare he could muster. " No!.... Just don't wear that!" He screeched. " I don't want to beat off other omegas ok!"

"Easy..." Yukie replied as he tried to calm him and sighed. "I'm just meeting a doctor. It's just a checkup" Yukie explained kissing his mates cheek as he held him close.

"Because I feel better in a suit" Yukie replied somewhat trying to keep his mate safe from his second job as a hired mafia hitman

ANother pouty scowl. ".... Fine ... go to your dumb appointment, leave me all alone to do boring homework..." Cia pouted even more, curling again into his blankets.

Ciaran turned his back to the other. " I don't care what you do!" he childishly turned just enough so he could stick out his tongue at Yukie and then ignore him again. " I just won't let get away with as much as I have lately!!"

"Fine" Yukie replied as he made a phone call and stood glaring at his mate. "I'm sorry I'm quitting please find someone else for work" Yukie replied before hanging up on his boss.

'... that worked?'Cia was so surprised how quickly Yukie gave in. Happy but surprised... He turned back around scowl still on his face. " You don't expect me to believe that right? I didn't hear the buttons tapping" He turned his back on Yukie again.

"No you'll just take me somewhere just to distract me and forget about why I was mad at you" Ciaran retorted. He slid out of bed and strode right passed Yukie, arms still crossed and pouting. He went to the kitchen to get his breakfast.

"I like my work" Yukie replied as he sighed and started a phonecall again putting it on speaker.

"Hello?" A soft woman's voice replied

"Hi this is officer Yukie I'm turning in my gun and badge" Yukie replied as the lady started pulling up files.

Ciaran sat at the table, waiting for Yukie. He wanted to see how much he could really get away with. Oh he knew Yukie was going to be really mad, but this felt kinda nice to be in control.

Yukie huffed a little upset for quitting the force since he loved his job and was good at it but went and kissed his mates head glad he was happy.

Cianran looked up at Yukie " ..... Did you really cancel your appointment?" he asked sweetly and doe eyed. " If you did you can pick any reward you want..." A cute smile accompanied that sentence

"Mmh my appointment was my job so from now on we have to budget our money" Yukie replied as he huffed and stole a kiss before making breakfast.

Ciaran pushed himself up to give Yukie a tender kiss. He crawled into his lap and nuzzled under his chin. " I don't mind. Means you stay here with me~" The dark ruby red of Cia's turned hazy. He made his way down and nibbled a little spot on Yukie's neck

"Means I don't have a job to support us" Yukie replied as he sighed and just held his mate closely not sure how this was going to work but atleast he had been smart and saved everything.

Cia kept giving the other kisses and affection. " That's alright, I can get us money." He said with confidence. He wiggled his hips in Yukie's lap. " And whatever I make you can have."

"No if I don't work neither do you" Yukie replied posseivly as he huffed and kissed his mate. "Now then message your family your alive"

" I did last night. Blaine was calling me and said she wants me home soon....Then asked me if Dad stopped by yet...Weird right?" Ciaran explained. He nibbled at Yukie's ear happily

"Your father is here?" Yukie replied as he frowned not sure how he felt about that as he snuggled his mate and lovingly kissed his head.

" mmmm I dunno, Blaine is always saying random things like that." the younger omega was slowly getting more and more aroused. He eventually found a nipple to play with and tug on.

• Saga locked this topic