Hiding in your closet (closed)

Yukonwolfspirit

"I do.."Yukie replied as he took down a small box and set it down inside a small infant that was so much like Yukie the man refusing to open it or really touch it.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• KoBu

Ciaran picked it up, and held it in his arms like any normal infant. He looked and examined the corpse. He looked up at Yukie and smiled. " He's beautiful..."

"He got sick...and died" Yukie replied not looking at his son as he tried not to cry the pain still very real for him.

Cia looked more at the baby. He found nothing wrong with the child. But then again he wasn't looking for the body. He was looking at what used to be. " Do you have a new body? This one is a little.... dusty" Cia asked

Ciaran tilted his head. Then looked up above Yukie, he saw the baby, then back down to the doll. " Umm Yukie .... this model's very pretty but... that's the problem, it's too pretty.... the soul of an infant may reject this body..." He explained in a hushed tone

"...why?" Yukie asked confused as he bit his lip trying not to cry having worked so hard on the body not sure what all he could do to fix things.

"Because he doesn't recognize it as his own. While the other boy is happy to take a new and better tlooking body, an infants mind is telling him that's not his souls house... simple as that. Even in death children often have the right solution because they are so simple and honest." Ciaran explained. It was a sad but hard truth. " It's the same with animals, they do the same thing if the body I put them in, isn't exactly as it was before they died....the won't see it as theirs... Do you have your first model of him? I imagine you tried your hardest to keep it as close to your baby as possible..."

"Yeah I do" Yukie admitted as he went into a smaller room and unlocked a safe pulling out the small box and set it down the box beautiful and lined with soft velvet and silk blankets as he gently opened it revealing the tiny baby inside the baby looking just as he had before he passed.

Ciaran smiled. " Perfect, he just needs a little cleaning up and let me fix up the other boy and I'll get him started right away, ok?" He gently took hold of the doll model, the baby's spirit reaching and trying to touch it. " He likes it better to..."

" Not so long as you followed his body's natural make up and DNA..." Ciaran lifted the baby and placed the body on a nearby table. He turned with his hands on his hips, " Ok, now can we go into town? I still need supplies!"

CIa had run inside to go and change his outfit. Changing into a pair of shorts and black pentecle shirt. Ciaran decided to on stripped knee high stockings and a pair of boots he had found in his closet. He ran out and settled into the car.

"You had to change for this trip?" Yukie asked as he raised a brow and looked at his mate before driving them to the same shop.

Cia leaned and pulled on Yukie's shirt to pull him down and placed a kiss on his lips. " There ... all better?" He asked before running back into the shop. He went straight to the clerk and spoke in what sounded like a foregein tongue.

An hour later, Cia came out with a huge bag in his arms, making him look smaller. He climbed into the car hugging the bag close with a giddhy smile

"Heeeeeee!!!! THank you thank you thank you!!" THe younger ran inside with his goodies and right down to the basement to start setting things up. A few hours later, cia called Yukie downstairs asking him to bring the 'doll' down with him.

Yukie huffed as he stood in a cute frilly apron having been cooking as he mentioned to the doll laying on the small table.

• Saga locked this topic