Hiding in your closet (closed)

Yukonwolfspirit

"...I don't want to but Ravens tired" sin replied as he held his younger sibling close and walked him over to Blaine the boy not wanting to go in for the night his fear of going back pretty much having fucked him up pretty badly.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• KoBu

"It's not going to happen I promise even if I wasn't here Mother Eachann wouldn't allow his grandchildren to be taken away.

"Promise?" Sin asked as he looked at blaine wanting to be held just a little as he offered her Raven first to carry inside.

Blaine nodded sweetly. She picked up both with ease and headed inside. She looked around for Yukie a moment or two. Eventually tiring of that, the water wolf let out a soothing call for her brother knowing he'd coming running.

Ciaran, hearing his siter groaned and got up from the comfy bed to meet with her and take the boys. "I think Daddy got lost."

"Daddy needs a map of this place" Yukie replied tiredly as he finally found them needing a moment to catch his breathe.

Ciaran snickered a little.

Blaine raised a brow. "Well now that the King has been reunited with the Queen--" "BLAINE!!" "--I believe the knight will take her leave"

"Mmh I'll need you tomorrow all day I'll pay you for your trouble also" Yukie replied smirking a smirk to Cia that was like tomorrow I'm going to fuck you till you can't walk.

Blaine whipped her head around. " sound proof room is in the easy wing if your interested. " she stated with a smirk of her own. Ciaran was gonna kill both of them. "I hate both of you..." he whined with his continued red face.

"Thank you your a true angel..." Yukie replied with a smirk. "Cias going to teach me how to ride a horse properly~ though I'm pretty sure I'm good enough at it" Yukie admitted as he chuckled.

"YUKIE!! Not in front of the boys!" He screeched at his mate. Blaine was already scampering away with a devious smile of her own sitting on her face

"Wait am I getting another brother?" Sin asked curiously as he looked at Cia a little scared to hear a yes since he didn't know if his new mum would trust him near his baby.

"If daddy doesn't keep his mouth shut no because imma wear a chastity belt from now on" Cia answered as he glared at Yukie.

"Okay" sin replied as he clung to Yukie and bugged him wanting to show him blaines pretty gift.

Cia looked at it and did a dramatic gasp "you know what that means if she gave you that right?" He looked at him wide eyed

"It means she's gonna be your guardian angel now, becasue she's given you a piece of herself..." Ciaran smiled at the boy. "You two must be very special if she gave you that..."

"I promised her I would marry her when I got older" sin replied as he gently put his necklace away safely and looked at Cia wanting to be carried but not sure how to ask.

Cia smirked a little. "Ooohhh really and what if say~ Raven wants to marry her.... or our cousin in Ireland does? Would you fight for her?" He teased.

"...I don't like fighting" sin replied as he frowned..."and Raven is marrying me" sin replied with a huff as he glared at Cia quite cross with him.

"I don't want auntie to move away or be married to someone mean" sin replied stubbornly as he followed his parents back to their room. "Ravens fine because he's to cute to hurt and he's a little Raven as an animal but blaines pretty and men are mean and will try to hurt her heart..."

"No...and I don't want her to fight" sin replied as he huffed quite upset now.

"My..best hope auntie doesn't get married soon~ " Yukie replied to Cia with a wink. "It would mean sin would have to atleast approve of the man she wants to be with to make sure he's good enough for her and it would also mean she would need to be close to home for visits right?" He asked his mate trying to reassure sin that his auntie wasn't going to abandon him.

"Of course~ now that I've mated, others may scramble for her hand." Cia answered. He put a finger to his chin. "Of course they'd have to meet many of her high standards first. Auntie is very picky."

"That's good meaning she won't leave anytime soon and I bet she won't even move out of the house" Yukie replied as he smiled at Cia giving him a look that said thank you as he ushered sin back to his room to get ready for bed.

• Saga locked this topic