Deadly Desires (Closed)

Yukonwolfspirit

"It's a sandwich please don't tell me your stupid enough to not know how to make one or look up recipes" sin replied as he hung up.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• Dragongirl26

They asked Yukie who sent one of the geishas to make the boys something to eat the sandwich simple and easy.

"Well why don't you pick up a book like the rest of us or stick to ordering out" the man snapped tiered and not wanting to do Aidan's work.

"Wring number" sin replied the puppy coming in quite well behaved.

"Sanas my boss not you!" The boy snapped as he left not caring for Oliver as he smirked going off to find sana.

Oliver went to find Sanas. "Sanas I need to talk to you now!" he yelled Oliver loosing his cool. "Little boy I am the boss here and you are fired get out of this place right now!" he said

"First it's Sana and second you can't fire him he works for me not you your forgetting my names on the house and they work for me" Sana replied the boy smirking and snuggling Sana.

"That is not cool I Thought this was my house!" Oliver sighed. "What the hell is going on?" he asked And he set down sighing dad took over.

"Really so you will choose over me nice to know that you Fucken care really you don't even care you are letting them do what they want." he said sighing and walked over and hit the boy's face. "Really wipe that smerk off your face." he said smiling dad was now only evil

"Mmh maybe you should find someone else to run Ravens medical errands though I mean what you have three boys left if you add your mate that can stand you" the boy replied to dad as he frowned.."the only reason we stayed was because Sana treats us better then you" the boy replied leaving to pack his bags the other two following the house now empty and the geishas having all left to go find work with someone nice as Raven came in not understanding why they where leaving..

He sighed and looking at him. "Hi Raven," Dad said smiling. "I am the head of this house and then I find out that sana brought it out who the hell ordered that! They disrespected Oliver and me and Sana is doing nothing about it! I don't call him standing up for Oliver because he didn't know how to cook and they they insulted him and Sana did nothing I fired them and I will kill that one if he comes back." he said looking at him

"I signed it over to Sana..I couldn't afford the upkeep and bills it was stressful...why else do you think he fixed the house up?" Raven replied as he sat down on a pillow.

"How could you do this to me!" he said looking at him. "What else didn't you tell me huh! Damn it we thought he was being nice! and he can't even stand up for Oliver who can't make any food at all. him and Kyle and myself can't cook out of a paper bag and he left the person who insulted us go." he said growling.

"...whatever" Raven replied pissy and tiered as he tried to get comfortable again the babies making his uncomfortable.

• 2 weeks later...

Dad glared. "How dare Sena not mind me if you won't protect oliver than I will and everyone that now comes in here has to have checks and know how to cook and no lip!" he yelled making it worse

(Okay issue with one of my boys finding and using a gun on dad...also this rp is starting to die the others to they've been inactive for so long.)

(There's no real plot anymore, honestly I don't see where our rps are going plot wise. And I hate that every time we have a plot issue it's two weeks before the rp is going.)