Deadly Desires (Closed)

Yukonwolfspirit

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• Dragongirl26

"It's cute...but it's not what I really want" sin whispered.

Raven huffed cutely and hid more under the table wanting grilled squid.

"I want your child" sin replied as he gently pet the cute puppies ears and snuggled it.

"He's probably hungry he still hasn't ate" sana replied as he gently touched Ravens head.

"I don't mind him...I've never been one to play by the rules" sin replied.

"I want a grilled cheese...like Aidan makes" Raven replied with an adorable huff.

"Mmh it's not that simple I can't exactly have kids...we would have to find a surrogate" sin admitted as he hugged the pup.

"Why not?" Raven replied as he looked about to cry the poor mum hungry and tired.

"Mmh I got sick...doctors saved me but it killed my ability to carry children." Sin admitted.

Raven just cried having become more upset that his request was denied...

"I'm a demon I don't know how to turn on a stove, but I think I could cook some fish" Sana admitted as he pet ravens hair soothingly.

"It's fine" sin replied petting the bed beside him.

"I can turn the stove on I just can't make anything. Do you think us working together we can make it?" he asked

Aidan set next to him on the bed. "I want nothing more than to have your child can I have it or not?" he asked looking at him and kissed Sin's cheek. "Just so you know it was hard the first few hours to control myself, but I am better now." he whispered

"Yeah that would work" Sana replied as he looked at Kyle.

"I wouldn't be against it...but what about adopting?" Sin asked looking at his mate.

Sana nodded and set Raven on his pillow.

"I'd like to do that raise one with you" sin admitted as he kissed Aidan's cheek.

Aidan smiled and blushed. "What about what your father thinks?" he said looking at him and hugged him. "I've always wanted a kid with you." he whispered.

Kyle turned the stove on and told him how to make it but didn't know how Aidan made it.

"Are you sure?" he asked looking at him and closed his eye and just held him close. "I thought he was going to take me away from you. I don't know what would happen if that came true." he whispered and held him. "all I know is we are here now and we can be happy for a bit."

"So thats how to make a basic one." he said sighing. "Cheese and bread."

Sin nodded and snuggled him and their puppy.

Sana ignored him and cooked it how he remembered.