Deadly Desires (Closed)

Yukonwolfspirit

He smiled and set down change to Oliver who kissed Raven's bunny form and walked back inside to take care of stuff as he went in he saw Sana. "Hey what are you doing?" he asked smiling

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• Dragongirl26

"Repairing the screen doors and the floors this place is so run down" Sana replied starting deep house repairs.

"Well thank you I been meaning to do that but I have to do other things too." he said smiling. "I am going to start what needs to happen today or do you want to be closed for the day while we both do this." he asked

"Alright I will go tell them all then." he said smiling as he went and the preparations for shutting down for the day and smiling as the boys wanted a day off and they all started to clean there area's he came back to help Sana

Sana was up fixing the lighting focusing on getting their home updated and more profitable.

Oliver started to clean the walls of the house washing them down and smiling as Sana wasn't as bad as he thought. "I guess your not like what we all thought of you." Oliver admitted out loud

"I want a sandwich!" Cherry replied happily.

"MMh I love you too" sin replied the puppy's yawning.

"Sin is that you sorry I called you I was trying to call the best sandwich place in town." he said sighing. "Sorry I don't know how to cook." he whispered. "I better call the other place come back when you are ready." he said smiling

"Just put peanut butter on one slice and jelly on the other." Sin mumbled taking a smoke break.