Deadly Desires (Closed)

Yukonwolfspirit

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• Dragongirl26

(No and I'm thinking beast is actually dead...:( )

Sin sighed and just snuggled down to sleep.

Raven relaxed

"It should be fine tasting" Sana replied setting the food down for Raven to eat. "Now then don't you have a buisness to run?" Sana asked Kyle.

"I don't run anything Oliver does and he isn't here right now because I was asked to come out and Oliver thinks you hate him they will go into automatic mode if Oliver isn't there." he said

"I don't care who stays" Raven replied as he finished eating and got up slowly his belly a little bigger.

"I want to sleep outside in the garden!" Raven declared happily as he pointed the way for Kyle to go.

Kyle smiled and took him out to the garden. "Alright I will leave you here to sleep do you want me to say or let oliver take care of stuff and you can call me when you need me." he said kissing his head as he laid Raven on the best place to see everything and the sky.

"I'm fine right now" Raven replied turning into an adorable bunny as he streatched out lazily.