Deadly Desires (Closed)

Yukonwolfspirit

"You didn't Use any lube how would I be prepared you can't just shove a finger in there either it's dry and hurts" Raven replied as he hid behind sanas arm.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• Dragongirl26

"Thats just it I shoved my self in easy and I thought you were lubed up." he said sighing wanting raven to be in his arms but knew it wasn't going to happen and that he had fucked up

"It's okay it's a nice easy mistake" Raven replied crawling over to Kyle as he smiled and hugged him tightly,

"So do you like it I hope you do I know its weird but still." he said looking at him then blushing wanting to know if he loved his cooking.

Aidan woke up and kissed sin learning his place a stupid and weak human

"Sorry I thought I would try." he said sighing.

"Sin I'm sorry this is my fault." he said hugging him. "I never want to leave you." he said. "But it seems like everyone hates me." he whispered

"I'm not happy with how you acted" sin replied as he sighed breaking his fathers punishment.

"No it's good I just don't like the texture" raven replied as he smiled and snuggled Kyle.

"I'm not happy how I acted either I was new with new emotions and now I got them under control if I could take it back I would." he said. "I don't think it was a good idea after I was just turned. Is there anything I can do? Do you want anything?" he asked wanting to make Sin happy.

"Alright." he said sighing

"I want a puppy...always have" sin replied as he laid on his bed.

Sana however devoured the pancakes.

"What kind of dog and I will get it for you sin." aidan said looking at him. "Do you want to go home or for me to take you some where." he whispered. Feeling like he needed to make up to him

"Sana do you like them?" Kyle asked

I want a malamute " sin replied not wanting to get his lazy butt out of bed.

"These are delicious you need to make them more no demon food tastes this good!" Sana replied happily.

Soon Aidan left and brought back the dog that sin wanted and walked back into the hotel room. "Sin I got the dog you wanted its a puppy." he said smiling

"Thanks at least someone liked it." he said

"What color is it?" Sin asked having wanted a white one.

Raven huffed and puffed out his cheeks before sulking under the table.