The sands of time (closed to pm)

Yukonwolfspirit

"Well demons when they are young are cannabils...Raven likes biting out chunks of him if he didn't get him his food fast enough and often drank his blood" Ayme replied as he set down the meat for Ayme and smirked.

• Replies 962
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• PastelPhoenix

Liam blinked again. "You're not making this up, are you?" He asked skeptically, seeing the smirk.

"If I was he wouldn't be eating his breakfast" Yukie replied making coffee while Raven was chewing into the meat devouring it

Liam grimaced as he watched Raven devour the raw meat. "Uh-huh..." He cringed and turned back to the bacon. He helped create this child... he needed to help raise him right. "W-will he always eat like that?" He asked.

"No it's only once in a while, normally he eats normal food" Ayme explained kissing his twin good morning as he smirked and snuggled his lover.

"We don't discourage his desire for meat because growing up we where raised to eat meat and then human food."Yukie explained as he sipped some coffee.

"It's a baby stage and helps his body to grow strong in the event we ever died he could hunt until the age of speaking then he would be able to ask for food and help" Ayme added looking at the bacon. "Basically we allow it for survival"

"Mmh..." Liam nodded in understanding. He would be living with three demons now... two of which were now his lovers. Liam found himself wishing how and why he always got himself into these situations... And he had promised he wouldn't leave again. "Well... it seems logical to me, then." Liam said. Should Liam be worried for his own safety in this relationship as well? All he had wanted was to be somewhere he wouldn't be used as a sex slave... but even here it seemed like he wouldn't completely get away from that.

"Your free to leave any time" Yukie replied knowing all to well this might be to much for Liam as he picked up Raven and took him to bathe and get him ready for the day.

"If this is to much for you and you can't handle it....do me a favor and leave I don't want my family hurt" Ayme replied cleaning the kitchen.

"Wh..! Ayme, I have no intention of hurting your family! A-and... I promised I wouldn't leave!" Liam protested. True, he was a little scared... but if he could learn how to handle things here, it might turn out okay for him.

"I don't want it to be to much and have you bail after Raven gets attached" Ayme replied as he sighed.

Liam looked away, closing his eyes and feeling guilty as hell. "I already left once... I didn't want to then. And I don't want to leave now." Liam said firmly. He opened his crystal blue eyes and looked at Ayme. "Unless you want to just throw me out..." He suggested.

"I'm debating it" Ayme mumbled as he grabbed Liam and dragged him off to his room.

"Shush" Ayme replied pushing him on the bed as he was instantly on top of him his eyes glowing red and his fangs showing.

Liam stared up at Ayme in surprise, gasping when he saw the fangs. "I thought you wanted me to leave...?" He asked, knowing he shouldn't move.

"Mmh I'm going to fuck you hard and show you want it's like to love a demon" Ayme hissed as he bit Liam's shoulder hard.

Liam's face went pale, and he tried to jerk away before Ayme but into his shoulder. He gave a shout of pain and surprise, his hands gripping the bed sheets. "W-wait! R-right now...?!" Liam exclaimed. He wasn't sure what was going to happen... but if Ayme was anything like Mirai, it wouldn't be pleasant...

"Are you scared of our kind..do you hate what we are?" Ayme asked pulling away blood dripping down his face.

"Nn...!" Liam grunted in pain from the wound, but looked up at Ayme. "I don't hate you... but I am a bit worried..." Liam admitted.

"Worried bout what that we will kill you" Ayme asked wanting to feel Liam squirm in fear like most humans did.

"I-it's not that simple to kill me, just...." Liam closed his eyes and turned his head away, sighing. "I wanted to get away from Mirai... from being used sexually..." He finally admitted. "Though part of me wants to get fucked by you, the other part is scared I'll become trapped again..." He explained.

"You know we wouldn't hurt you like he did you can say no to sex and being touched...we understand" Ayme replied as he gently licked the wound his saliva slowly healing it as he held Liam close..."I just hope I don't have to go through this shit again to get you to tell me what's wrong"

Liam's eyes widened slightly when Ayme said this and healed his wound, then blushed when he was held. "Wh...? Why didn't you just ask me! I really thought you were angry with me..." Liam stammered.

"Oh I am angry with you in fact I wish to kill you so my happy family life isn't messed up...but doing that would make Yukie sad" Ayme replied playing with Liam's hair.

Liam's eyes widened again as he pulled away from Ayme. "I can't trust you, then..." Liam said, trying to get away from Ayme. "But it was obvious you didn't trust me. I want Yukie to be happy, as well."

"Why should I trust you you destroyed his heart while I was left with the mess to clean up" Ayme snapped as he pinned Liam down

• Saga locked this topic