little japan (KoBu X Kohako tsubasa)

Kohaku tsubasa

Ying nodded and quickly followed after Hikori, putting his own dishes away and thanking the cooks and servants again for the meal. " Where are going now?"

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kohaku tsubasa

• KoBu

"to get cleaned up so we are going to my room so i can put my hair up and yours still needs brushed" Hiroki said with a giggle he then sat down at the mirror pulling his hair back in a perfect bun. "come here please Ying" Hiroki said kindly.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Ying was busy trying to fix his hair himself when Hikori called him. He walked over and stood beside the other, " Yes? Something the matter?"

Hiroki stood up brushing Ying's hair so it was not sticking up. "there you go and no nothing in a matter now we can go" Hiroki said gently grabbing his hand taking him to the great room. it was a big room with a stage also the king and queen thrones where on the whole other side of the room. "ahh! my son" Hiroki's father said picking him up.

The hair brushing felt nice, actually quiet relaxing. But all good things must come, is what Ying thought to himself as he was dragged out to the room and into the hall.

Ying felt so akward while Hikori went to speak with his father. As they did, Ying thought more to himself. Where did he and Hikori stand now? They had almost slept together out in the forest, granted it was a state of urgency, but still..... Had Hikori proclaimed his love out of panic and fear? Or where they actual feelings he had for Ying...? The younger gave a little sigh as he thought more and more on the subject.

"father i love Ying body and soul" Hiroki said with a big smile. his father gave a smile to Ying. "i know my dear" father said pushing Hiroki closer to Ying. "i do love you Ying" Hiroki whispered. "today is a joyful day Ying has saved my son's life in more ways then one on this day we will have a party for the survival of my son and Ying will now be the personal guard of my son" father said standing in front of his throne.

Ying began to sputter and blush. He tugged on the others sleeve urgently whispering, "y-you've have to tell him the truth I hardly did anything at all!! I-i can't be a body guard let alone yours! " Ying had to hide his face from the crowd as he heard cheers.

"what are you talking about you carried me to my objective and you stayed by my side" Hiroki said. "besides Ying all you have to do is be his friend and take care of him" father said smiling. "even just taking on your back with you is protecting him you cared about his well being" mother said smiling even more.

Ying never could handle being the center of attention. He mumbled a quiet thank you for the honor' before ducking away back into Hikori's neck. Doing his best to keep the rest of the world from seeing his face and how red it was getting.

Hiroki held him close to him self. "he is shy could we not crowd him people" Hiroki asked then everyone started talking to each other and partying. there was a play going on by the children. "son come over here please and bring Ying" father asked kindly. "come with me please Ying my sweet" Hiroki asked gently.

Ying did as he was asked but kept his face hidden away, switching Hiroki's back as they walked. He mumbled apologies and the like as they moved, fearing he was making the other bump into people or objects.

"come set up here with me you two" father said Hiroki sat down making sure ying had enough room to hid behind him if need be. "you are really shy aren't you?" mother asked. a maid came up to Hiroki whispering in his ear. "Ying after dinner want to take a bath with me?" Hiroki asked looking at Ying slightly.

Ying really did not like how out in the open he was. He kept his face against Hiroki's back, nodding at his mother when she asked about his refusal to show his face.

Hearing Hiroki's request, Ying let out an embarrassed squeak but nodded regardless.

Hiroki smiled and after a while it was dark. "diner is served" father said with his hand up. every one then sat down at the table. "thank you for the food" everyone said even Hiroki. he started to eat with his chopsticks with a big smile.

Ying was nervous to look up and take a bite, but his fear of being rude and hurting somebody's feeling won out and he quickly took some finger food and stuffed it into his mouth and chewed still hiding behind the birthday boy. That continued on for most of the meal, as Ying prayed nobody wanted to speak with him and just paid attention to Hiroki.

"you silly thing" Hiroki said with a giggle. after they ate every one left and they could take a bath now. "your bath is ready young master and his loyal guard" the maid said then lead them to the bath room to get washed up.

The younger could feel his rib cage. He A seat on the floor, reading the water basin to PR for Hiroki when he wanted to rinse, but kept his eyes to the floor

"are you okay?" Hiroki asked as he sat down so he could get washed. "do you like warm water or cold" Hiroki asked playing in the water.

" Yes perfectly fine why? And I'm partial to either. Depends on the weather really" He said with a smile. " Do you prefer cool water or warm water?" He asked in return with a tilt of his head.

"i like warm" Hiroki said with a smile making the water warm then he started to wash Ying's back. he was being gently as to not hurt his friend and lover. he hoped he enjoyed the change of being in the castle.

Ying jumped a little but sat still while the other washed away his back. ".... It's much bigger inside then it looks from the outside...the castle I mean..Do you ever worry about getting lost in here?" He felt awkward keeping it silent

"no i am not allowed in the other parts of the castle" Hiroki said then started washing Ying's hair gently rubbing the shampoo in his hair. "close your mouth okay if you get soap in it you might get sick also close your eyes" Hiroki said waiting till he had to pour the warm water on Ying's head.

"thank you" Hiroki said then put conditioner in his hair then rinsed it out. "umm could you wash my hair and back please" Hiroki said with his cheeks turning pink. this was the first time he did not have to tell the maid to leave him alone. there was a slight knock on the wood of the door. "sorry to bug sir i will put the clothes your mother made for you and Ying right here" a butler said leaving the clothes at the door. "thank you Eiji" Hiroki said looking at Ying.

Ying gave a little nod, and sat himself on the edge of the bath. He waved for Hikori to come sit between his thighs and he started putting in the conditioner. Running his fingers gently through the hair and rubbing the scalp.

• Saga locked this topic