Understanding Lineage DBZ ((RikkaTag x Akiravadel)) 18+

akiravadel

Mirai sighed softly and smiled, "I'm really strong Gohan. I don't know if you can really hurt me." He wrapped his tail around Gohan's. "Lets not tell him for now. He's under enough stress."

Goku smirked and leaned back on the pillows pulling Vegeta on top of him, "Hmm... She can't kill me." He kissed his forehead. "How are you feeling? You said you were tired."

Tarble leaned up licking a trail of his cum as he went. His member lined up with his entrance and slowly started to slip inside him. His hips rocking softly into him.

• Replies 948
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• akiravadel

• RikkaTag

"I don't like chancing it." Gohan settled in to sleep and sighed. The other made him feel at ease and his warmth left the dark haired Saiyan feeling secure.

Vegeta snuggled into Goku and sighed as he draped a leg over his mate. "Good. I am tired and all this talk is making me sleepy." The Prince looked up at the other Saiyan and smiled sleepily at him. /I love you too./

Chocota gasped as he felt his mate enter him and arched off the bed. He wrapped his arms around Tarble and curled his toes in pleasure. The hormones kept his nerves on end and intensified the pleasure. "Ahh.... nnnh... T-Tarble!"

Mirai was always fairly calm and could feel Gohan calming through their bond. He was glad his mate was so happy. If he wasn't so tired he might have started crying realizing how wonderful this was to be bonded again, "I'm okay."

Goku reached down and pulled the covers over them both, "get some rest and we'll sort more of this out in the morning." His hand gently rubbed Vegeta's back hoping he would be able to relax.

Tarble shuddered and wondered just how long he would be able to last. Blushing a little he started to move inside his mate as he looked down at his beautiful neck, "You feel so good..." He leaned down nibbling on his shoulder.

Gohan smiled and rubbed Mirai's back. He relaxed and settled in before drifting off to sleep. He was all too happy to sleep for the next year now. He had his mate and their bond.

Vegeta easily relaxed and drifted off. The baby seemed to exhaust him enough to keep dreams at bay.

Chocota moaned and clenched around his mate. He rocked his hips and bit his bottom lip. "Nnh... Tarble... Mark me..."

Mirai rested against Gohan wondering if his heat really only lasted that long. He knew it could be a short period to a long time depending on the person. His first heat lasted nearly a week! Gohan from his universe somehow always pulled out but when his second one came around a month later that was it. They were bonded pregnant and happy. He felt happier here and now than he ever had before. Drifting off to sleep he sighed softly against his mate.

Goku watched over his mate for a long portion of the night. His energy stretched out as he searched their universe for threats. At least what was close to them. There was no energy from that other Goku from before, it almost felt like a bad dream at this point. He could sense all the Saiyan's and was surprised to feel so many of them rutting with each other.

Tarble leaned in and bit down on his neck leaving room for his mate to do the same. Moaning he came deep inside him with short deep thrusts.

Chocota gasped and felt a shudder race up his spine before burying his teeth in his mate's shoulder. The pure euphoria that filled him had his mind racing. The bond was filling his mind and veins. They were one again and the hot seed inside him had him cumming between their bodies.

Taking in their bond for a long moment he shuddered at the sensation of once again being bound to his mate. It felt like they had been apart for a hundred years and were finally able to come together again. Smiling softly he slipped out of his mate and laid beside him. Reaching his strong arms out he pulled them close, "I love you all over again."

Chocota turned into his mate's chest and curled into him. "Mm... the emptiness has faded some." He rested a hand on his belly and sighed. "I can feel you, but our child's bond is gone."

Tarble reached his hand to Chocota's stomach and gently felt the bump, "at least we know he's okay. That machine told us... maybe you can link it again somehow."

Goku had been gone for a couple months. Whis and Beerus finally agreed to train him. He agreed that Vegeta should stay home to be safe since his training would be dangerous. The first few hours of them being separated hurt his heart but as they traveled further away he learned how to extend their connection. He kept their link so they could feel each other but they couldn't speak to one another, he could just feel whether or not his mate was safe. They were so far away it took 24 hours to travel faster than light speed back home. He's trained hard in that time, harder than he ever had before since his mate was waiting for him and in his mind his mate was less safe without him there.

Punching his hands in the air he stretched and prepared himself for his travel home. Whis smiled to Goku simply excited about getting more treats. Goku was excited because he harnessed the power of the God's and reached a new level. Holding onto Whis shoulder they started on their way and he couldn't hide his excitement through the bond hoping his mate knew what that meant. Either he was training, eating something good or headed home. Once he was close enough he was going to tell him he was close.

~~

Mirai rubbed his stomach in the mirror. Since all this went down he got a job as a training instructor at the local dojo. He faced a bit of bullying at first until he powered up and that was the end of that. Quickly he started working side by side with the owner. With no real education behind him he couldn't find anything different. Although he really like working with the kids. He was off today and wondered again if he should tell Gohan. He was surprised more hadn't noticed around him.

Pulling on his sweat pants and a loose black t-shirt he wondered how much longer he could hide it. His stomach was really distending lately to where his abs looked less defined from the baby growing behind them. Sighing heavily he couldn't hide it from Gohan much longer. Leaving his shirt on during sex and turning his back to him would't work much longer.

Going down for breakfast he smiled to Gohan's daughter and Piccolo, "good morning."

Piccolo nodded to Mirai having noticed it long ago but didn't say anything. He simply fed her her breakfast.

~~

Trunks giggled as he stretched out after playing a video game. He wondered if Goten was coming over. Goku still hadn't informed Chichi but did tell her he was leaving. He planned on telling her when she returned but did tell her he had important things to discuss which never left his mouth before. He was sure Goten was having a hard time with his mother after that. He looked over at the window he left open for him for any of his visits.

~~

Tarble was in heaven. They had their little home all ready for the baby thanks to the things Bulma gave them. She did inform them she wasn't a slot machine and they would all need to figure out how to live on this planet. Tarble was starting to help with the farming to help feed their hungry race. Gently bouncing Buru he made another bottle of food for the baby. He knew it wasn't as good as what Chocota could feed him but he needed some rest.

~~

Vegeta Sr. has taken over a lot of what Goku left behind. He wasn't an awful leader, he just made some bad choices in a terrible situation. Overall he really wanted the best for them. Makou smiled softly as he helped as well sorting out their clothing and trades with the local town.

Vegeta was anxious. The last few months were hell to him. He was stressed and emotional. Damn it! He just wanted a pickled banana! No! That was wrong... though it strangely sounded good. No, he wanted Goku home. Now... now he couldn't get the food out of his head. He figured he would need to go see Bulma for food. It was on his way there that he felt his mate's excitement. Growling, he made sure the other knew what he was feeling! Hungry! No! He growled at himself. "Why won't you focus!"

~~

Pan looked up and smiled big. She leaned up on the table and pointed at Mirai. "You are late! Daddy said so."

Gohan had spent the last few months trying to focus on his work and settle things with Videl. Which, by the way, wasn't easy. He had to jump through hoops and it wasn't even because of Videl. It was that crazy father of hers.

This morning, he had no work, so he figured he could spend the day with his mate and his daughter. Of course, he had to get his mate to stay home as well. He walked into the kitchen and looked at the three. "I see sleeping beauty has decided to join us."

~~

Goten grumbled as he flew in Trunks' window and ploughed his shoulders. He was starting to understand Gohan's frustrations. He couldn't stand another minute with his frazzled mother. She was clearly insane after having children. He stepped over to his mate and plopped down before spreading out and laying down. "Ugh... Trunks."

~~

Chocota had quite the experience giving birth and he swore he regretted nothing, but it was he'll! He was happy to have his baby and be able to hold the little one. More so, he loved that his mate was so doting. He opened his eyes slowly and sighed. He was sleeping in. That could only mean one thing. Tarble was seeing to Buru's needs. He smiled and dragged the blanket with as he got up. He headed out to his mate and sat on the ground by his feet, curling up with the blanket. "Tarble..."

~~

Gine was helping with the children, as she enjoyed handling them. While Bardock was wrapped up in trying to solve squabbles before they had to reach Vegeta Sr. It was a difficult task and plenty slipped through his cracks.

Goku tilted his head confused at what his mate was feeling. It took a hell of a lot of energy to keep the connection that far from his end. That became part of his training which really really helped with it. Once they were close enough his words finally reached, //are you okay? You feel... distressed.//

~~

"Oh did he?" Mirai came over and hugged her kissing her head. He loved her dearly which showed as they lived together longer. He kind of liked she was over more recently so he could hide his stomach more. Although other signs were starting to show. His tiredness was really really showing.

"Yeah, I'm feeling really tired today," Mirai rubbed his hand over his face. He didn't understand how his father seemed to have such high energy and he felt like a lump of mush. Although he never got sick and the only thing he craved really was celery for some strange reason. "My boss told me to stay home today since only two kids could make it so I got to sleep in." He was rather calm most of the time anyway but lately he looked calm and glowing in his happy baby making glow even though it zapped most of his energy.

~~

Trunks paused the game and laid next to his mate, "that bad? I know she's crazy but you said she's worse after Goku just up and left." He leaned his head over to touch it against his arm sighing softly. That physical contact he missed when he was gone.

~~

Tarble looked down at his mate as he fed their baby, "are you feeling well enough to be up?" Thankfully his family had been blessed with high energy otherwise he might be run ragged at this point between worry of his mate and their baby. "I have some tea and soup in the ice box."

~~~~

Vegeta Sr. walked over to Bardock and looked over the mess they were trying to handle. Even he struggled with all this. Changing their whole routine and life to be here.

Vegeta seized in his steps and turned to the sky. He felt a major wave of relief and excitement run through him. /Kakarat...? You're coming... Kami, You're coming.../

~~

Pan grinned and turned to Picolo, pushing a bite at the namec. She had quickly grown accustom to the change in their home life. She loved her mommy, but she also loved her daddy and the one that made her daddy happy. Besides, she knew something even her daddy didn't know. She had mentioned it to her mommy and grandpa Picolo, but she didn't think her daddy was ready to know about the new baby.

Gohan stepped in and pat Picolo's shoulder before placing a light peck on Pan's forehead. He then turned to his mate and approached with a smile. Things were touch and go at first. The long and drawn out figurative chase they went through had left him overly possessive and clingy for awhile there. Now, he was possessive to a fault, but understood necessary space. He took a seat next to Mirai and smiled. "So... You wouldn't be adverse to a day of just me and Pan?"

~~

Goten intertwined their fingers and curled his tail around the other's leg. This was relaxing. He rather enjoyed just laying here. "You have no idea. I get why Gohan makes himself scarce now and his rough feelings for dad. Mom drove him crazy." He looked down at his mate and smiled. "But he didn't have someone to help him through it at the time."

~~

Chocota laid his head on his mate's lap and watched him with a smile. "I just want to watch you right now. You are so good with Bury. Such a good mate and father." He snuggled into Table's leg and closed his eyes slowly. "Such a good mate..."

~~

Bardock looked up and acknowledged Vegeta Sr. With a nod before looking back to the problem before him. "My lord.. There seems to be a mated pair living with Two single Saiyan's and there is a dispute about them messing with the beta. The alpha claims the two have been harassing his mate and the other two claim the alpha has been harassing them."

Goku smiled and lowered his head a little finally hearing Vegeta's voice after all this time. Hearing the relief in his voice made him feel his own sense of relief with it. He couldn't wait to be home, //I'll be there soon... I was able to accomplish so much... I feel like I can actually protect you all now.//

~~~

Mirai smiled to Pan. He loved her so much and took care of her whenever she was there. Although it seemed Piccolo was really attached to the little girl so he didn't push in too much.

He smiled to Gohan and gently leaned against his side, "Hm... I don't know. Pan I'm fine with but spending more time with you?" He was teasing of course and his voice was dripping with him teasing. Of course he wanted to spend time with him. "I don't think I'm up for any sparring matches today but maybe something relaxing."

~~~

Trunks smiled and closed his eyes just enjoying finally being able to feel and smell Goten again, "Yeah... not like your dad didn't grow up in the woods or anything. Wasn't your mom a Princess? That's what happens when you marry Tarzan." He joked but it was kind of true.

~~~

Tarble blushed a little but reached down and gently ran his fingers through Chocota's hair, his other hand balanced the baby and bottle, "you're a good mate too. I'm glad you're looking better today."

~~~

Vegeta Sr. rubbed his hands over his face then looked to Bardock, "Alright. They'll need to be reassigned. We don't have any spare houses do we? We need to start building homes. There's a forest behind this land. We can start from scratch."

/You can't if you aren't here!/ Vegeta took a seat and resigned himself to that spot and staring at the sky. He could feel his mate so much more now. He refused to move. /Hurry. I want pickled bananas and carrot juice. The list will grow the longer you take./

~~

"I was thinking more along the lines of fishing. Dad's... uh... Dad was talking about it with your dad's... uh... dad/mom person. And I thought we could relax while helping." Gohan grinned as he draped an arm around his mate. He noticed Mirai smelled just a bit sweeter than before. He wasn't sure quite why, but it was there. He put it off as their bond causing it. "Unless you have a better idea."

~~

"And if you marry Tarzan's son?" Goten grinned as he shifted and used his free hand to slide over his chest. "What do you get in that?"

~~

"Mm... much." Chocota almost purred from his mate's touch. It felt so relaxing but then he remembered something. He slowly opened his eyes and looked at his mate. "I am still pissed at you."

~~

Bardock shook his head and sighed. "No. We could do that, but this mated pair has been a continuous problem." He flipped through a file and pulled out some stacks of paper. Flipping through each page, he named off incidents. "Harassment toward one or from the other. Threats. Missing food. Missing property. Walking off with other's children. These are things given pause and making our people question their placement here."

Goku laughed softly and shook his head, //I should be arriving soon.// He reached more out to Vegeta wanting to feel him again, every part of him.

~~~

"A crazy jungle man," trunks bit his lip and shivered from Goten's touch.

~~~

"Hmm we could help for a bit," Mirai smiled softly and leaned into Gohan's embrace. "I haven't been there much because of work." He relaxed against Gohan.

~~~

Tarble looked so confused as he looked down at his mate, "wh- what? I thought I was the best mate?"

~~~

Vegeta Sr sighed, "I guess we'll have to talk to them and figure out what's going on. Maybe they mated but didn't want to." He looked at the file with a sigh.

Vegeta closed his eyes and reached out to feel more of his mate. /You took your damn time. I've been dealing with all of this by my self! Plus, my brother's baby has arrived! No one is around to entertain me./

~~

"I'll be your crazy jungle man..." Goten grinned as he turned more toward Trunks and leaned in to lick his earlobe. "Just say please..."

~~

Gohan nodded and smiled. "Then it is decided. We will go as a family and help. They are technically our people as well, what with the royal blood in you."

Pan looked up at Piccolo and pouted. "Are you coming with?"

~~

"You are..." Chocota shook his head before laying it back down on his mate's lap. "But I went through a lot of pain because of you and the little spawn of yours. So, I am allowed to be pissed."

~~

"True, my king." Bardock nodded as he flipped through some more requests and complaints. "We have some strange requests coming through about food as well. One was for a in house cook. We simply can not afford that."

Goku smiled feeling his mate inside his mind again. Once again his thoughts became clear and his heart whole, //how's our baby?// sure he liked to hear about Tarble but he was more interested in his little family.

~~~~

"Hmmm," trunks smirked and looked to Goten. "Oh please." He giggled and shoved his hand into Goten's face. "Hey... You feel that? Is that your dad?"

~~~~

"In a way you are too Gohan. Your dad is mated to mine now," Mirai leaned against Gohan's shoulder. "You'll have to get used to being looked up at."

Piccolo looked at Pan and smiled softly, "of course." He could never deny her.

~~~~

Tarble snorted softly, "alright alright. Fair enough." He gently rocked their baby and looked at the television he'd learned about the other day. It was on quietly with the kids channel playing.

~~~~

"In house cook?! Do they believe they're royalty now? I mean honestly, I don't even have one anymore. We need to establish everyone's place," Vegeta sr. Growled softly.

/our baby?/ Vegeta felt a flutter in his abdomen and rested a hand on the growing child inside him. He reached to their child to get it's attention and used their link to feed it to Goku. /Feel her for yourself.../

~~

"Hey... mood killer..." Goten sighed and turned his attention to what his mate was talking about. He frowned before turning to Trunks and kissing his neck. "We can celebrate when he gets here. How about we have a private celebration?"

~~

Gohan frowned as he thought it over. "Does that make us brothers? I don't know if I can get used to being looked up at."

Pan clapped her hands and grinned. She reached up and laid a hand on Piccolo's cheek. "We can get lots of fish, grandpa Piccolo."

~~

"Mm... But you are making up for it. You are doing great with Buru." Chocota looked up at Tarble and just watched him for a moment before getting up on his knees and kissing his mate briefly. He turned his gaze to their son and smiled, brushing a hand over his cheek. "He looks just like you."

~~

"I agree, sir. Order has been lost and now the Saiyan race is in chaos." Bardock sighed as he sat back and pushed the papers aside. "I am much more used to fighting than dealing with this. It's as though a lack of order has given them reason to try and obtain their own order."

//Her?// Goku opened his eyes and he felt her. She shone so bright through the bond, he felt such pride then! He hadn't had a daughter before and upon finally feeling her he pressed his energy and smiled brightly. //She's amazing.// He closed his eyes again. //We're almost there... about two more minutes.//

~~~~~

Trunks really hadn't let Goten do too much since that day. They'd toyed with each other but because he worried about a repeat he hadn't let Goten inside him, even though Tarble specifically told them it only happened when they were in heat. Shivering at the kiss on his neck, it was honestly horribly hard to say no to his mates call, "Goten... we shouldn't..." He hadn't gone into a heat since then either but sometimes he felt like he might the way Goten touched him.

~~~~~~

"Brother's by marriage, but I'm also from a different time line," Mirai chuckled softly. "Would that be considered step brother once removed?" He gave the other a smirk as he tried to be sassy. He lacked the energy to put his whole heart behind it but he was trying.

Piccolo nodded his head gently in her tiny hands, "that'll be good food for you, but don't forget your greens too."

~~~~~~~

Tarble smiled softly then looked down at their son, "too bad he'll look grumpy his whole life. He'd have looked better if he looked more like you. Although he's young. His features may change more into yours over time." He leaned back up to kiss his mates cheek.

~~~~~~~

Vegeta Sr. also sat down and trembled a little his hands in fists on his lap, "we've done nothing but take and fight till we got here. Our people are not used to being... not allowed to fight and take!" He growled and shook his head. "We can't remain here if this continues. Our new "Leader" won't allow us to do anything."

/she is strong... the more time passes, the more she pushes out on me. Now you can share that with me./ Vegeta sighed as he opened his eyes slowly and looked down at his swollen stomach. /Come straight here. I don't want you to go see her... not before I see you./

~~

"Trunks..." Goten frowned as he kissed up to his ear and caressed his cheek. /Hey. Don't worry. I am with you. I promise. I just want to be with you again. To be one with you, trunks./

~~

Gohan smiled and kissed Mirai before leaning in to whisper in his mate's ear. "Would it be better to rest? You seem tired, my love." He frowned as he kissed his mate's shoulder.

"Yes! We can eat lots of green and fish!" Pan grinned and grabbed a bite of her food as she settled in her seat. "I think grandpa Goku is coming home."

~~

Chocota shifted and moved in to sit on Table's lap. He slipped an arm around his mate's shoulder and kissed him. "I think the grumpy look is very charming. It did get my attention... well, that and other things..."

~~

"Hey..." Bardock frowned as he looked to his king. Despite the changes in leadership, he saw this man as his king. "I know that this is new for us, but Kakarat is only trying to help our race survive. Perhaps we can try to adjust. I mean, I don't foresee Kakarat and Prince Vegeta choosing to remain in leadership."

Goku wasn't sure who he meant for a moment then opened his eyes again, //you always come first.//

There was a pause and suddenly a streak of light several feet in front of Vegeta as Whis and Goku landed. The small crater held the two before they stepped forward.

Goku stepped out of the hole and smiled to his mate his heart skipping a beat. He looked even more beautiful than the day he left him. He felt proud seeing Vegeta growing their child honestly he never felt that before because he didn't have the right connections to feel that closeness, "Okaeri."

~~~

Trunks smiled to Goten, //I know that, I'm okay.// He tried to brush it off like it didn't bother him. "It's just strange, it's been months and still I haven't gone into another heat. Mirai said it happened to him. That he went years without a heat after his miscarriage. Maybe that's whats happening with me."

~~~~

Mirai reached up touching his cheek, "I'm fine hun." He kissed his lips softly. "Just a little tired is all. Besides I just woke up, so I need to get something done or I'll go crazy!" He sighed loudly before he stood and went to grab his jacket.

Piccolo nodded his head, "finish this and we can go visit them." He looked to Mirai and nodded at him. He told Pan he'd join them so he was certainly coming. It was honestly adorable how much Piccolo took to the little girl but it also made sense. He missed the little boy Gohan once was. Since he lacked the ability to have his own he enjoyed his time with her instead.

~~~~

"I hope other things," Tarble shifted a little to accommodate his mate and child on his lap. Shifting their child onto Chocota he kept feeding him his bottle. "I'm glad you're feeling better- you feel that? Is that my brothers mate?"

~~~~~

"You don't?" Vegeta Sr. looked up at the other man. Over time he'd grown more used to working with this man and seeing how smart he really was. "But then what will our people do here? He said jobs wouldn't work for most of our people. We'd have to be self sustaining. Farming. Trade. Goods, just within our world. Which is doable."

Vegeta slowly stood and raised his head to look upon his mate. He braced his back with one hand as he walked toward Goku. He looked to other Saiyan's eyes and pointed a finger at him. "Kakarat... Don't male me walk all the way over there. This little one is getting much too heavy for long walks alone. I am running out of energy."

~~

"It could mean anything. I will want you even if you go ten years without a heat." Goten caressed his mate's cheek and sighed as he pressed their foreheads together. "Trunks, I don't want you for your heat. I want you because you are my best friend and first love... last love."

~~

Gohan sighed and watched his mate before getting to his feet and grabbing a shirt. He felt something was up. He just couldn't put his finger on it. "We have visitors, Piccolo. Do you mind taking Pan? I can bring Trunks."

Pan quickly finished her food befpre latching on to the namec's arm. She grinned big and looked up at her favorite person. "I'm ready!!"

~~

Chocota wrapped an arm around Buru and smiled befpre looking to the window. He could sense the arrival. "Yes... I believe that is Kakarat. should we greet them? I believe your father should be there."

~~

"They don't want this power or trouble. And I think I have some ideas about our people functioning here." Bardock sighed as he looked to Vegeta Sr. "We can set up more farms and assign people to farming jobs, fishing, hunting, and then general care. I was thinking we could save money to send our people to learn from the people of this planet."

Even though he could see his mate was uncomfortable he couldn't help smiling. In an instant he was at his mates side and pulled him into a deep kiss. He missed him desperately. This strong arms held Vegeta in a protective embrace while his lips moved against his. During the kiss one hand came down to gently caress his belly.

~~~~~

Trunks blushed softly and touched Goten's cheek, "I know that... I've just been... Scared since then is all. I dunno if I can handle it." He admitted.

~~~~~

Mirai looked at Gohan and was about to protest but remembered Gohan could instant transmission where he couldn't. Holding back a yawn he stood next to Gohan talking his hand.

Piccolo picked up pan and grabbed Gohan's shoulder, "We're ready too."

~~~~~

Tarble smiled softly and nodded his head, "Let's get dressed and go say hi." He stood holding up his mate and walked into the bedroom.

~~~~

Vegeta sr stared at Bardock for a long moment. That was actually a good idea, "I'll leave you too it. Perhaps we should set up a signing sheet for them to pick what they would like to do. Everyone must pick at least one job."

• Saga locked this topic