Understanding Lineage DBZ ((RikkaTag x Akiravadel)) 18+

akiravadel

Mirai bit his bottom lip and climbed into Gohan. He shifted forward so he could slide his member inside him, making him moan softly. That's better.

Table held him close and kissed his forehead, "We'll take care of you two." He looked to Bulma who came over with her gadgets to scan him and see if anything was going on.

"Hello I'm Bulma. Just relax this will scan yours and the babies immediate vitals," Bulma smiled softly.

Goku frowned and looked to Goten. They were too young to face this maybe? Or maybe they were all doing the wrong things. In Vegeta's calling for his mother Goku took his hand and transferred some of his energy to him, //stop jumping around. Let me do it.//

Makou came over to them and frowned, "he looks really pale. Is he ill?" He placed a hand on his forehead.

• Replies 948
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• akiravadel

• RikkaTag

Gohan took a deep breath and sighed. The feel of the other surrounding him was amazing. He guided Mirai's hips to move and laid his head back.

Chocota looked to the blue haired woman and frowned as he watched her. Her was very edgy on the woman being so close to his stomach. "You can feel our baby with That? Will it hurt?"

Vegeta leaned on his mate, trembling as he struggled with the thought that something could be wrong. He hated his crazy emotions most right now. It was like he was facing everything tenfold.

Gine stepped forward and looked the silverette over. "Perhaps he suffers from an illness?"

Goten swallowed hard and stepped forward. "This... this isn't normal? I mean... Trunks said not to worry cause it's just morning sickness."

Mirai started moving slowly at first just enjoying how it felt to have Gohan moving in and out of him. He started to pick up the pace, bouncing down onto his hips, "Ahhh... Gohan..."

Bulma held up the scanner, "not at all. It's just reading your levels. Heart rate and everything." She held it over his stomach and moved it around watching it's levels.

Goku held Vegeta to him running his hand over his back, "Wait what?" He looked to Goten. "Did you just say morning sickness?"

Trunks looked around at everyone, "y-you must be grandma... um... yeah.... morning sickness."

Makou's eyebrows rose, "you both are young to be having a child. Vegeta, did you allow them to bond at this age?" He looked back at his son. "I mean... you were younger than them when I lost you but I thought you knew about it."

Gohan moaned and bit his bottom lip as he bucked up into the other male. God it was heaven inside the Saiyan. He reached up and grabbed the silverette's hair, pulling back on it. "Shit! Keep going!"

Chocota wet his lips and watched her carefully. He reached up and held on to his mate's wrist. He was service and the scanner was cold to the touch. "What does it say?"

Bardock frowned as he stepped forward and rested a hand on his mate's shoulder. "It may be best to have it removed. Earlier is the best. You two can not cupulate so early in life. That could lead to many life dangering situations."

Gine shook her head sadly as she watched the boys. She couldn't open her mouth. She was against such an idea, but she also knew the reasons for not bonding so young.

Vegeta started to feel his anger fly up. He stepped back from his mate and growled. His tail swisher side to side. "I told you this could not be allowed! My son is now suffering because of it! Goten, you irresponsible EarthLink! Why didn't you think with your brain?! Or is it that puny?!"

Goten dropped his head and his tail curled around his leg in dismay. He wasn't sure what to say. It was all his fault.he was the reason Trunks was in pain.

Mirai moaned at the hair pulling then looked down at Gohan, "more of that..." He really liked his sweet side but this rough side felt really good right now. His legs hooked under him thrusting down onto his member harder his own bobbing from the pleasure he felt.

Bulma pulled the scanner back and held it up. It held an ultrasound image of their baby on screen, "looks like your baby is fine, just in position to deliver so it'll be any day now. If it kicks you'll feel it around your rib area." She smiled softly.

Tarble let out the air he was holding and hugged his mate, "thank Vegetasei... Our babies okay."

"VEGETA!" Goku stepped forward this time. Normally he played submissive or let Vegeta talk down to him but right now he felt he had to do this. "None of us knew how bad this could get. Hell you barely understand bonding so what do you expect out of our sons? Let's just... Figure out how to fix this."

Trunks trembled feeling like he'd throw up again just from their parents anger, "dad please.... It hurts..."

Makou sighed, "they're children. I'll sit you all down later and we can all talk about this. Right now... Our sons?" He looked at Goku then shook his head. "Right now it sounds like his body is rejecting the baby. If you carry too young this can happen. His body knows what to do but he will be ill for a while. We need to make sure he doesn't get a fever or lose too much blood. Otherwise what Bardock says may need to happen. Can someone here remove it?"

Gohan pulled harder on the hair and dug his fingers deep in Mirai's thigh. He thrust up harder and growled. "You can do better than that. He naturally wanted to be rough. It was like an instinctual pull.

"But he's okay?" Chocota looked at the image and felt a flutter in his chest. Never before had their people been able to see images of their children before birth. He hugged his mate back and smiled. "Can you see in physical details? Like gender or anything?"

Goten moved closer to his mate, but kept his head down. He wanted to be the other's support and take some of his pain away, but he felt so guilty right then.

Vegeta grit his teeth and stiffened his jaw as he felt a slight tremble. He refused to cry again. He stated at his mate and was ready to say something back when he heard his son's words. He stopped his actions and turned quickly to his son. He was immediately right with him and held him while rubbing his back. "Shh... baby, it's okay. We are gonna take care of you. We'll call your mom and have her work with one of our best Saiyan medics. You are gonna be okay."

Gine sighed and looked to her son. She stepped up and rubbed his shoulder. "The stress is getting to you. Why don't you rest?"

Mirai shivered under his rough touches his body enjoying every one of them, "i-it's hard from this angle..." Trembling he looked down at Gohan wanting more of those rough touches.

Bulma looked at the screen with a hum and pun the image around, "looks like a little boy. Yup that looks like a little penis although could be the tail." She turned the image back around to show them.

"Wow... the technology here is so different..." Tarble looked at the image and felt tears come to his eyes. "That's amazing."

Trunks sniffled as tears went down his cheeks, "It hurts... but I don't want to loose it... I was so happy... I love him so much... I don't want to loose it... Goten... I'm sorry... I'm sorry I failed..."

Goku heard Trunks sad little voice and it hurt. He was powerless to help here and that was something he wasn't used to, //Vegeta... please I need you to calm down... I'm scared you'll end up hurting like Trunks.// Looking to his mother he tightened his jaw almost gritting his teeth, "I can't... as long as Vegeta is here I need to keep an eye on him otherwise he'll also be in trouble." He looked to his father as realization hit him. "Um... would you be able to organize all the Saiyan's up here? Make sure they have food and all that? I guess with how things are right now Vegeta is the queen and I'll need more help. I guess a right hand man. Could you do that for me? I don't know if you-or we have that in our world?"

Gohan shifted their positions so he was above Mirai. He pulled the silverette's knee up to his chest and across his body, using that angle, he began slamming into the other male roughly.

"A boy... I mean we had guessed, but now... now we know." Chocota reached up to touch the image. The missing bond made it strange and difficult to really process things, but having the image made him feel just a fra,room better about it. "Bulma, was it? Vegeta is bad at introductions. I am Chocota and this is Tarble, my mate and Vegeta's brother. I was wondering, do you think you could help checking the rest of us? Make sure all is proper in order."

Goten started to shake some. He fought the urge to go to his mate and used their bond instead. /this isn't your fault. It's mine. I was being stupid and refused to listen. I'm so sorry, Trunks./

"I will take care of it." Bardock nodded as he took one more good look at his son before heading to the saiyan's.

Vegeta held his son and shook his head, turning a glare to Goku. He didn't want to hear his son's suffering. He wanted to ease the pain. /I can't calm down! Have you not figured that out yet? I have no control over these stupid... stupid... emotions./

Mirai moaned as he was pressed into the bed under the other Saiyan's mercy. Wow this felt so blindingly good. His pulsing member was trapped against his stomach but that didn't matter all the pleasure he felt right now was from Gohan's powerful thrusts.

"Oh?" Bulma looked at them. "Well... nice to meet you both." She stood back up and crossed her arms. "I can certainly try but I'll need some help. I only know so much about your people."

//I don't blame you Goten... I never could,// Trunks trembled as he held onto his father. It was strange having an affectionate Vegeta holding him. He worried how he'd change after the baby.

//If you don't start getting some control Vegeta, it could kill you,// Goku walked over to them. "Where's Bulma? We need to figure out what to do here." He brought his fingers up to transmit himself but felt her energy behind him. "She's who you brought here?"

Makou walked over to Vegeta and Trunks, putting a hand on Vegeta's shoulder, "Son... you need to take some deep breaths or you'll end up like your son."

Gohan pressed Mirai into the bed and leaned down, biting the silverette's collar bone. He wanted to make the other never forget what it was to be with him.

"I can help. I mean, if Tarble has no objections. I would like to help." Chocota looked up at his mate and smiled. He wanted nothing more than to feel useful in the chaos that surrounded them. "I was apprenticing under many midwives before I found out about the baby. I could be of use with at least the pregnant ones."

/Trunks... I'm gonna be here through it all./ Goten frowned and rubbed his arm. He squeezed his eyes shut and reached through their bond. He was unconsciously passing energy through it. /You aren't alone./

Vegeta tightened his hold on his son and felt the sob rack his body. "I don't know what to do... I tried... I tried warning him. I didn't want Trunks to mate so young, but the Son boys... they are too overwhelming. I mean, I couldn't even turn their father away."

Mirai wrapped his arms around Gohan's head. His harsh pants and moans filling the room, "G-Gohan... I-I'm c-cumming!" He started to tense as he grew close.

Tarble sighed softly, "I'll help you but if you feel tired or anything you need to rest. You're so close to having our baby..." He wrapped his arm around him. "We need to fix the bond too... somehow... I can't fully feel you."

Bulma smiled softly, "I'm happy to have the help."

Goku looked at his mate and felt like he was stabbed in the chest by that comment. Did he really not want him?... Stepping back he took in the sight before him. He didn't know these people. His parents sent him here to destroy this planet didn't they? Now he was supposed to rule them. He turned and started walking away... Was this bond fake?

Trunks sniffled but took a deep breath, "Dad... It's not his fault." He pulled back from his father embrace a little. "I wanted Goten. We were best friends and now we're more than that. Just because he's a Son doesn't mean anything bad to me. His dad saved this planet many times. I get to fight with him. I... I know you're emotional right now but some things you say to him. You're gonna loose him. You keep blaming him for all this. Do you realize that? I made the choice to do this." Granted he was in heat but still. "I'm happy to be with Goten. Are you happy with be with Goku?"

Gohan dragged his tongue over the bite and rammed into the silverette. He dug his fingers in Mirai's thigh and held it firmly as he thrusters, making the bed shake.

"Great. We can get started immediately." Chocota smiled and pat Tarble on the hand. He was happy knowing their child was safe and he didn't have to just twiddle his thumbs. "We can figure the bond out. We are mate's. Bond or no bond."

Vegeta frowned as he looked at his son before he dropped his gaze on his mate's back. "What? What are you talking about?" /Kakarat...?/ The Prince stepped back from Trunks and looked around at their surroundings. "I'm not blaming him. I just mean... It was inevitable... He overwhelms my mind. He is my mate for a reason, Trunks. Just as it is for you, it was not something we could avoid."

Mirai trembled as he came hard again from Gohan's powerful thrusts. He tightened around his member wanting to feel him come inside again.

Tarble smiled softly and stood up stretching his back, "alright. Lets do this!" He was excited to actually move forward now. Them and their baby was safe and sound.

Bulma chuckled softly, "wow he's really different from Vegeta."

"Then you can't blame us for wanting to bond," Trunks winced and held his stomach. He looked over at Goten reaching for him. //Goten?// He looked back up at his dad. "Yeah we're young but... we're not children... I know we made a mistake and I'm sorry..."

Goku looked back at Vegeta, //I'm here... Vegeta.//

Goku was about to say something else but Makou stepped forward, "I'm glad we're all sorting things out and talking things through but we really need to sort your boy out."

Gohan groaned as he came hard deep inside Mirai. He rode out his orgasm before pulling out and laying next to the other on the mattress. He wanted as he tried controlling his breathing. He looked over at the purple haired man and brushed his hair back. "Trunks..."

Chocota turned to Bulma and looked at her funny for a moment before laughing. He got to his feet and shook his head. "Vegeta was always more like their father even though he was a full on mama's boy. But before we mate's and I got pregnant, we had a rough road."

Goten was quick to be at Trunks' side. He wrapped an arm around his mate and frowned. /Trunks... easy. Lean on me./

Vegeta frowned and looked at his son before nodding. They needed to help Trunks. /Get Bulma. Tell her it is urgent. Its... It's Trunks./ he looked to Makou and tried to hide his panic. "Mama... what should we do?"

Mirai moaned softly and turned his head to look at him, "Gohan." Those blue eyes looked over at the raven. He chuckled softly and gently rubbed his stomach. "That was a lot... I going to need a bath now." He rolled onto his side facing Gohan.

Tarble looked to Chocota, "sh-she doesn't need to know... at least not today." He looked away and lowered his eyes. "Lets um... lets go help the others for now, okay?"

Bulma looked between then two and smiled sadly, "if it makes you feel any better your brother and mines road was rough too. We can save that for later too." She gathered up her bag of equipment.

Trunks trembled as he leaned against Goten, //I don't want to loose this baby...// Tears came to his eyes as he held tightly to his mate.

"We will handle it, you need to calm down for a moment," Makou put a hand on Vegeta's shoulder. "You'll worry yourself into the same situation. Please don't do that." He leaned in and gently kissed his forehead.

Goku was quickly to Bulma's side and grabbed her arm, "Trunks... it's the baby he's in trouble."

Bulma looked to Goku and nodded her head, "lets go." He quickly ran outside with her to the others.

Gohan leaned over and kissed Mirai. It was a simple light peck and nothing more. He could feel the deep rolling in his stomach from the stirring of the silverette's heat. He shifted and looked over Mirai's face. "Trunks... are you feeling it?"

/me either, but I don't want to lose you./ Goten rubbed his mate's back and nuzzled his neck. He felt useless at that moment and wondered if perhaps there was a way to save their baby. "What if we tried other ways?"

Vegeta chewed on his bottom lip in worry, but nodded as he mentally told himself to breathe. He knew everyone was right. Worrying would only upset him and put his child in danger.

Chocota frowned and looked at Tarble before heading for the door. He was curious about all these people their poor little Vegeta surrounded himself with. "Come, Tarble."

Mirai smiled softly, "Oh I was certainly feeling it." He thought he meant the heat of their moment. His hand came up rubbing against his chest gently but sensually. "That was really nice..."

Trunks held onto his mate and hard his mother run up, "mom..."

Bulma knelt down and started to scan his body, "trunks honey... I don't want you two to panic but I really need to get you back to my lab."

Tarble quickly followed after his mate and over to the group. He looked to his brother and was about to speak to him but he saw Goku approach him.

Goku wrapped his arms around his mate from behind and pulled him close, //she'll help him. It'll be okay.//

Gohan slipped his fingers through Mirai's fingers and squeezed gently. "You aren't worried about the outcome?" The brunette sighed heavily in relief and closed his eyes. He was sure the other would avoid him as much as possible of the heat kicked in. "We can take care of this together."

Goten frowned and nodded as he held the other teen to him. He looked to Trunks before nodding and transmissioning back to the lab. He refused to let go of his mate. He was scared things could get worse. "I... it was because of last night... wasn't it?"

Vegeta leaned into his mate and closed his eyes. He wished things weren't so hard for them. He felt like he was being punished by some stronger force.

Chocota frowned as he looked around them. Things seemed pretty severe. It then made him wonder about Vegeta Sr. He turned to Makou and stepped toward him. "Your highness... is Ki-er your mate okay?"

- - - Updated - - -

Gohan slipped his fingers through Mirai's fingers and squeezed gently. "You aren't worried about the outcome?" The brunette sighed heavily in relief and closed his eyes. He was sure the other would avoid him as much as possible of the heat kicked in. "We can take care of this together."

Goten frowned and nodded as he held the other teen to him. He looked to Trunks before nodding and transmissioning back to the lab. He refused to let go of his mate. He was scared things could get worse. "I... it was because of last night... wasn't it?"

Vegeta leaned into his mate and closed his eyes. He wished things weren't so hard for them. He felt like he was being punished by some stronger force.

Chocota frowned as he looked around them. Things seemed pretty severe. It then made him wonder about Vegeta Sr. He turned to Makou and stepped toward him. "Your highness... is Ki-er your mate okay?"

"Don't worry... I said I was staying with you," Mirai gently rubbed his thumb over Gohan's fingers. Although Gohan started to really smell good, I mean he always smelled good, but like really...really good.

Trunks trembled as he stood there on shaky legs, "I don't know Goten but..." He looked down between his legs where blood was starting to leak from his shorts.

Goku kissed his shoulder, "I'll be right back..." He instant transmissioned Bulma into get lab before appearing again behind Vegeta. "I'm thinking maybe your mom or your brothers mate should join them."

Bulma ran over to her table and cleared it off for trunks to get on, "come here baby, let me scan you."

Makou turned his head to feel for his mate them sighed softly, "I can't feel him very well... But he is pouting back in the ship. The only thing damaged is his pride. Are you alright?" He reached forward to gently touch his belly.

Gohan smiled and nuzzled the silverette's hair. He felt ultimate relief at the other's words. Perhaps the heat wouldn't cause concern for them after all. He shifted and leaned in to nip Mirai's ear. "I will hold you to that."

Goten looked down and felt the panic rush over him. He felt the instinct to protect his mate, but what could he do? There was no physical being causing the harm and he could only feel blame for himself. He looked up when Bulma arrived and quickly moved forward to get Trunks set up. "Aunt Bulma! He's bleeding!"

Vegeta was quick to snap his head up and glare at Goku. The suggestion that anyone but him should be with his child was like a slap to the face. "What?!"

Gine stepped up and frowned as she looked between her son and his mate. "He is right, dear. As hard as it is, you are not in a good enough condition to face what may come about."

Chocota smiled and relaxed his shoulders as he faced his former queen. "Thank you. The woman that Vegeta brought has stated that our child is healthy. I can't wait to be able to hold him. It has been a rough journey so far."

Mirai let out a little gasp as a shiver ran up his spine from the nip. He was only partially into his heat, sometimes it took a while to fully kick in, but in the meantime each touch from Gohan made his body feel hot. His tail came around to wrap around gohan's leg, "mnn... Gohan..." He sort of whimpered against his shoulder.

Bulma looked to her son feeling a bit of panic but kept herself cool, "alright Goten, help Trunks onto the table. If you select ICU on the computer screen it'll place and IV catheter on him and bring up a heart monitor. From what Vegeta explained to me within the first night the baby grows to be the size of what it would look like in the first week to two weeks for human. That means this is very early on and we can manage."

Trunks held onto Goten and went pale but it was mostly because he was going into shock. Sure he'd seen his own blood before but this was different, this was their child!

Goku stepped back raising his hands up in defense, "A-all I meant was they knew more about this than we do!"

Tarble looked over at his brother and placed his hands on his hips, "Oh calm down Vegeta! You were always one to throw that attitude of yours around. Think about this logically. Do you even remember what we learned as children? I didn't even learn until a year ago part of what's going to happen and you were what... nine the last time I saw you before you were off to war?"

"Give it time. We're in a whole new wonderful world now," Makou turned to his children and said firmly. "Now that's enough." He looked between them. "I will go and assist in helping your son."

Gohan felt a shiver run up his spine from the other's reaction and grinned. Oh he was thinking they were done, but how could he ignore such a delicious reaction? "Yes, Ttunks?" He slid a hand down and wrapped his tail around Mirai's waist.

Goten frowned and held firmly on to his mate and helped him lay down on the table. He looked down at Trunks and bit back his own fear. He kissed the silverette's forehead and reached over to do as he was told. "Aunt Bulma... what about our baby?"

Vegeta opened his mouth to retort but it slammed shut as he herd his mama speak. He turned his focus on the older male and felt his tears well up. "Mama... please keep him safe."

Chocota frowned and stepped forward. "I will go as well, your highness. That is my nephew suffering."

"You keep... turning me on again," Mirai shivered and pressed his body against him again as his half hard member rubbed against his hip. "M-Maybe... we should go check... on our dads?..." He bit his bottom lip as he swore he could almost feel every silky hair of Gohan's tail running over his skin.

Bulma hooked up Trunks to machines on her side, "I'm sorry sweety..." She turned on the machines to scan Trunks. She knew what to do for humans when this happened but in all honestly her body was half human. She worked on him as the machines did. Trunks' head was spinning as he looked to Goten, "I'm sorry.... sorry..."

Makou nodded his head and placed a hand on Goku's shoulder.

Tarble looked to his mate, "I can't let you go alone."

Goku sighed, "everyone whose going grab on." He kept one arm wrapped around Vegeta, not letting him use his own energy this time. "Um... Mom you can come too if you want."

Gohan sighed as his hold loosened on the silverette. They really should check what was going on. "Alright. Let's talk to someone about it. I'm sure they will have plenty to tell us." He moved to get up and just kept telling himself patience.

Goten turned back to Trunks and grasped his hand tightly. "Don't be sorry, Trunks. You have no reason to be sorry." The taller teen squeezed the silverette's hand and leaned down to kiss his forehead lightly. "I love you."

Chocota rested a hand on Goku's arm before smiling at Tarble. "My mate... your nephew needs me and your brother needs support. Why don't you be with your brother?"

Gine stepped back and shook her head. She wanted to go. There was no doubt about that. She knew someone had to stay and help her mate. "I will help with our people. They need much help and guidance."

Mirai almost whimpered when Gohan moved away from him. Oh how he wanted him to throw him back down again. Maybe this was because he hadn't had sex in like eight years. Well not with his mate, "yeah." He stood trying to get dressed over his half hard member.

Trunks panted as his mother worked on him making sure he got fluids and blood, "I love you too..."

Goku nodded his head, "okay. I'll be right back Vegeta." Fibers to his forehead he took Makou and Chocota to Bulma's lab.

Makou looked over at them and approached seeing all the equipment, "this is all very high tech."

Tarble looked to Vegeta and sighed softly, "I'm sorry all this is happening but I'm so happy to see you again."

• Saga locked this topic