Understanding Lineage DBZ ((RikkaTag x Akiravadel)) 18+

akiravadel

"Should probably check on Pan as well." Gohan grabbed his clothes and started getting dressed. "I feel my father and unfamiliar energy with Bulma and your other you."

Goten looked up and frowned as he stared at the group of newcomers. "Is there a reason he is having such complications?"

Chocota looked around in amazement. "This is more than just what you used on me. Your people must see you as a healer."

Vegeta looked to his brother and frowned. He didn't like the now normal tug on his chest from the absence of his mate. "Taeble... why did father dislike me?"

- - - Updated - - -

"Should probably check on Pan as well." Gohan grabbed his clothes and started getting dressed. "I feel my father and unfamiliar energy with Bulma and your other you."

Goten looked up and frowned as he stared at the group of newcomers. "Is there a reason he is having such complications?"

Chocota looked around in amazement. "This is more than just what you used on me. Your people must see you as a healer."

Vegeta looked to his brother and frowned. He didn't like the now normal tug on his chest from the absence of his mate. "Taeble... why did father dislike me?"

• Replies 948
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• akiravadel

• RikkaTag

Mirai trembled a little as he finished dressing, "their energies feel weird... my other half's energy feels really weird-" His eyes went large. "Oh... oh no..." He quickly rushed out the door. He never learned instant transmission so he had to get around this way.

Piccolo was heading down the hall with pan to feed her when Mirai whipped by him. He watched Pan a lot and really enjoyed taking care of her.

Trunks closed his eyes and tried to take calming breaths.

Bulma typed on the computer, "there's a number of reasons it could be." She looked to Chocota and smiled softly ."Sometimes but we mostly use senzu beans to heal."

Makou walked over to Goten and Trunks, "you two aren't too young, even though you are young. You are at an age that you could carry but this could simply have not settled right. Miscarriages happen sometimes."

"I miscarried twice trying to have Trunks," Bulma typed onto the computer they monitored Trunks.

Goku watched Trunks from across the room and felt his heart sink. Quickly he transmissioned back to Vegeta.

"He didn't dislike you. You were just stronger than me and more useful," Tarble looked at his brother.

Pan gripped onto Piccolo and watched the silverette disappear. "Daddy's friend."

"Trunks?" Gohan frowned as he turned to catch Mirai's reaction. He scratched the back of his head in confusion before taking off after the silverette. He transmissions to the younger Trunks and looked around the lab. "Uh... something happening?"

Goten clutched Trunks' hand and frowned as he tries thinking of a way to ease the silverette's fear.

Chocota nodded and looked to his nephew. He found it strange to think that Vegeta was a father already while they still awaited their child's arrival. He stepped closer and rested a hand on the silverette's shoulder. "You two have time to grow a family. Don't worry."

Vegeta nodded and looked toward Goku before back to his brother. "Do you think this is a mistake? Trying to take charge of our people?"

Piccolo watched them rush by. He didn't know what was going on but he felt things happening all around him. He decided he was better off tending to Pan at the moment.

Mirai ran until he reached the lab. Looking over at his younger self he took in what was going on. Oh no... it happened to him the same what happened to himself! His head was swimming with everything that was going on in these few seconds.

Trunks was shaking but didn't know what else to do. He was more upset about loosing the baby than anything else.

Bulma looked around at everyone, "seriously there doesn't need to be this many people in here. I have him stable." She sighed and stood back up. "I don't know if there's much else we can do for him. His body will take care of the rest."

Makou sighed and nodded his head, "that might be true."

Goku looked around at everyone and spotted his parents. This was so strange...

Tarble looked to Vegeta, "mistake fixing our people? Vegeta we grew up in war. I would love for my child to not have to deal with that. To be happy like our ancient stories tell about our people."

Pan looked up at Piccolo and smiled as she pat his cheek.

Gohan stepped over to Mirai as the pieces fell into place. He slipped his arms around the other and pulled him to his chest. "Hey... focus, Trunks.Things are different now. Like you said... we have the knowledge and the equipment for this."

Goten looked down at his mate and reached out to hold him slightly. /Trunks... talk to me... please./

"Vegeta is a mess and we came to make sure his son was safe." Chocota frowned as he considered the thought. Things were changing so much for them all. "Your highness, should we start planning a system to handle the upcoming problems?"

Vegeta frowned and rested a hand on his stomach. "Is that possible? I mean.. we fight. Even now. Me and Goku train and fight. Our sons were trained to fight."

Gine was standing beside Bardock as he started ordering people left and right. He had them choosing roommate's and making a list of all revived Saiyans.

Mirai immediately went stiff on Gohan's arms. They just had sex again... What if? No he wasn't in heat, right? But what if he did? "They're different but it's happening again!"

Bulma looked to Mirai and frowned, "maybe... you weren't supposed to carry your first child?" She looked back to the other Trunks.

//What else can I say Goten?... I'm scared... it doesn't hurt as much now... but it's all gone...// Trunks sniffled as tears streamed down his face. //She's gone... our baby is gone...//

Makou nodded his head and took a seat near the bed, "yes, I suppose we should. With having a more stable environment and less fighting we'll probably start seeing a rise in Saiyan's. We'll need to figure out the best ways for each to give birth. Tarble was an easy pregnancy but Vegeta nearly killed me. I survived because that was when Freeza came and had those healing tanks. Otherwise we didn't have technology yet. This technology is completely different than what Freeza's men had."

"I don't know Vegeta, this doesn't seem so bad to me. Sure I enjoy a good fight now and then but you seem really comfortable here," Tarble looked around. "Capsule home full to the brim with food, electricity, no ruler standing over you telling you who to kill? I'll take a random battle here or there."

Goku was scared to talk to them. There were thoughts running through his mind he never thought of before. He'd learned it was better not to ask these questions but now that he was a different person being linked with Vegeta, these thoughts arose. Taking a deep breath he stepped over to them taking notice of a couple younger Saiyan's quickly moving away from him, "Hey um... hows it going?"

"Shh...i know. But maybe your mom is right."Gohan hated the words coming out of his mouth, but felt he could say nothing else. "We can still try having a baby together and so can they."

Goten couldn't stop himself anymore as he pulled the other teen into a tight embrace and felt the tears pickling at his eyes. /I know... I know, Trunks. I wish we could fix rhis... I wish there was another choice here./

"Perhaps we could build such tanks." Chocota moved over and sat next to Makou. "Plus the rate at which we grow may be affected by this incident. I mean, how often does one die and come back?"

"A ruler standing above and telling you who you can't fight is better?" Vegeta looked up at his brother and frow ed. He wasn't sure why things seemed too simple. "Perhaps we should worry. All of us. We still don't know why or how you returned."

Gine smiled as she looked up at their son and moved forward to grasp Goku's hand. "Son... it is fine. Your father won't let me lift a finger. He always was a stubborn one."

Bardock looked up from the list in his hands and frowned as his gaze fell on his son and mate. "I'm not stubborn. There is no need for you to so what another could."

Mirai could feel Gohan's heat against him and wanted to push him over to the table and have him ravage him. Maybe he was getting comfortable being surrounded by family and the idea of starting one again was getting to him. His tail wrapped around Gohan's leg, "I don't know..." Watching his other half go through this again was heartbreaking. He remembered that feeling, at least this Trunks wasn't as far along.

Trunks held Goten close as he trembled against the bed, //I just want this nightmare... To go away...// He'd face down any enemy any day too not be living this moment right now.

Makou was about to speak but Bulma spoke, "we have Dragon balls. We can just wish people back to life." She always did have a big mouth on her.

Tarble then looked at his brother with a very serious expression, "wait... What? I assumed you did something."

Goku looked between them gently holding his mother's hand. This was a completely foreign concept to him, "are they liking the houses okay? We can figure out something better later but this was all I had for now."

Gohan rubbed Mirai's back and kissed his shoulder. He could feel the pull from the other and he was all too aware of wanting to jump the smaller man. "Trunks... He also isn't alone. He has lots of people to help him. Just as you do now."

Goten nodded and buried his face in the other's shoulder. /I knoe... I want to make it go away. I want to make things better./

"What?" Chocota frowned as he took in the information. Dragon balls.... balls that brought people back? "Wait. Why not use them to bring back the fetus?"

"No... I didn't think I'd ever see any of you again. We had no moon. No tails or heat, either." Vegeta sighed and watched his mate. He couldn't stop his eyes trailing after Goku. "I thought life here with just us was all we had."

"They are perfect." Gine smiled as she looked between her son and mate. "This is more than we hoped for."

Bardock frowned as he glanced around them. "I still haven't found Raditz. I was sure he would come forward immediately."

Mirai gripped Gohan's shirt as he looked over at his younger self. He had been alone in his world. This many people around him, the support... the safety net they all had was something he wasn't used to. He was still waiting for this to all collapse around him and be some sort of twisted dream he didn't want to wake up from.

Trunks whimpered softly as he held onto Goten but he was starting to relax, //I'm... feeling sleepy...//

Bulma had reached over giving Trunks a little sedative, "Goten, he's going to get a little rest." She turned to Chocota and sighed softly. "Well that's a little more difficult. You have to be very specific with the dragon balls. He'd need to be healed, able to carry, and wish the baby directly where it was... it could be wished back to the same point in time again. Wishing someone back to life we usually have to have their body otherwise the dragon has to rebuild it and it's a painful process. The only reason it was easy with Goku was because when he dies he's allowed to keep his physical form."

Makou inhaled through his nose and looked at Gohan and Mirai, "you two be careful now. I can sense you aren't bonded and walking around like that might cause trouble."

Tarble looked over at Goku then back to his brother, "you two have a very deep connection don't you? Did you two have a deep connection before the bond? Or bond during a heat? Or fuse your minds in another way? You two are really attached." They'd done all three of those things.

Goku kept his mind extended to Vegeta knowing where he was at all times. Like keeping track of a second half of himself. Then what Bardock said made his blood run cold. How could he tell them? He hadn't had to tell someone he'd killed their child yet, "When he came here... he demanded I go with him and stole my son. We fought. Piccolo, well... I wasn't stronger than him at the time and I died helping to defeat him." He rubbed his chest where the giant hole had been. "Then a year later, Vegeta came to Earth and I was wished back to fight him." Today was a lot of firsts for the powerful Saiyan. He usually left before these difficult talks happened to train. Now he was having to face them head on.

Gohan frowned and rubbed Mirai's back with gentle circles. He didn't know the whole extent, but he could sympathize for the most part. He looked down at the silverette against him and ran a hand through his hair. "Trunks.. it will be okay. I promise and I don't plan on breaking that promise."

Goten nodded and laid down next to teen Trunks, pulling him to his chest. /sleep, Trunks. I will be here when you wake./

"I see..." Chocota frowned as he processed the information. Here he thought they had come up with the ultimate cure. He looked over at Makou's words and frowned as he sniffed the air. "Oh! You two haven't mated fully yet? And here I thought you two looked all locked up in eachother."

"Uh..." Vegeta quickly looked at his brother and blushed. He couldn't believe he got caught watching Kakarat. "Um... all... all of that actually. First night of the heat, we bonded and we have fused with fusion earings."

"You... your brother..." Gine dropped her shoulders and looked to the ground in dismay as she took in her son's words.

Bardock held a grimace as he considered the situation before looking to Goku. "Well, all these Saiyan's were revived. That means he could have been."

"Mated?!" Bulma about hit the ceiling. "You two keep it in your pants, at least until everything else gets sorted. I can't handle another baby incident."

Mirai frowned and looked down, "sorry mom." His skin was on fire wherever Gohan touched him. Shifting he turned to head towards the door. Maybe he could clear his head if he wasn't being surrounded by Gohan and all his smells.

Makou sighed softly, "is instincts dear. He can stop himself from breathing easier than stopping those urges."

Trunks wrapped his arm around Goten as he rested, //Goten... Are you okay?//

Tarble looked at Vegeta with a blank expression for a long moment then sighed and rubbed his hands over his own face, "Oh my god... What were you two thinking?" His arms flopped down to his side's. "Really?"

"...Maybe," Goku didn't know if he would have been wished bank too. He had died on earth about twenty years ago. He didn't even really remember his face. "The Dragon balls are a powerful thing........." His voice talked off, he wasn't sure where he was going with all of that.

"It isn't always a disaster." Chocota smiled and stepped up in front of Mirai. "Let me see your hand. I am assuming you are Vegeta's son, which makes this your cousin." He rested a hand on his abdomen and rubbed it gently.

Gohan frowned as he watched Mirai. He had worked hard to get close to the silverette in the past couple days. He didn't want things that were out of their control to stop that. "I'm sorry, Trunks. I'm sorry for everything. For leaving you when you needed me. For putting the pressure of carrying our child on your shoulders alone."

/no.../ Goten couldn't bring himself to lie or say more as he closed his eyes and fought back the pain dwelling deep in his mind. He wad scared and hurting but he wanted to be there for his mate. /but I will be okay as long as I have you./

"What?! It's not like we did anything!" Vegeta crossed his arms and huffed as he looked away from his brother. He could feel the change quickly as his body immediately responded defensively. "It's not like you don't have a kid on the way."

Gine chewed on her bottom lip and sighed as she looked to Goku. "Things happen that are out of our hands from the beginning. It doesn't exactly leave us with much options."

Bardock reached out to rub his mate's shoulder and shook his head. He figured there would be many rough moments. "Well, let's just focus on the matter at hand."

"Well you're not wrong," Mirai said to the Vegeta statement. He wasn't sure how to begin explained that to them. There was a long pause then he felt the baby kick. He let out a sort of gasp of surprise feeling tears coming to his eyes. "That's amazing... I'm happy for you." He then heard Gohan and his apologies. Turning those blue eyes to Gohan he smiled ever so softly. Maybe a part of him really wanted to hear that even though he knew it wasn't either of their faults, "Gohan, it's okay and thank you."

Trunks' hand held tightly to Goten's shirt, /I'm sorry... I'm so so sorry.../ What else could he do? Goten would probably never touch him again. Would they go back to being just friends? That would break his heart.

Tarble watched Vegeta and chuckled softly, "I know you're irritated with me and stressed but you're very different from before. Sure time can change but you seem much calmer now."

"I'm sorry," Goku looked back at his parents. "He came here talking about war, that I was to return, stole my son... I don't want any part of that. I just want to protect this planet and my family."

Chocota smiled and shook his head as he ran his hand gently over his swollen abdomen. "It is scary. It is so many things. This boy has had me in pieces with misery, but every moment is worth it. He has given me joy as well. That is rare for our people and his father, your uncle, has somehow managed to make me love him as well. Right now is scary for me. I can't feel Tarble through our bond, but I know he would be here the moment I need him."

Gohan frowned as he took a step toward Mirai and stopped. "No matter which me it is... It will always be this you. I don't want anyone else."

Goten sighed and squeezed teen Trunks gently. /Don't be... you have not done anything wrong. It just wasn't time for us./

Vegeta frowned and regarded his brother a moment. He wasn't sure how to take what his brother said. "Well... I didn't spend the last... not sure how many years, surrounded by wars. I fight when an enemy shows itself and that is the limit. Minus training."

"It's fine. We all do what we must. He was raised to fight in wars and you... well, I'm sure you were raised much differently." Bardock looked over to where their new queen stood. "I mean.. you even ended up with the son of the reason we sent you away. I had to protect you."

Mirai gently touched Chocota's belly then nodded his head. He could barely feel Gohan at the edges of his mind too, "so... I can feel part of you Gohan. Like at the edge of my mind. He but me but I haven't bit back yet. Is that like a partial bond?"

/I'm still sorry,/ Trunks held Goten, he was tired but he didn't want to sleep. /Could you get me a water?/

Tarble looked over his brother face, "how old are you now? That'll tell me how long we've been gone..." He sighed softly. "It feels like a moment to us but you're older now. Fifty?"

Goku looked over at his mate feeling himself being drawn to him. He reached up rubbing his neck where Vegeta bit him, "it's strange. I know him but I don't. I never wanted to know about our people only to keep fighting, keep training, keep protecting. Now with being bonded to him things are more clear. I... Hit my head as a baby that's how I lost everything."

Chocota chuckled and felt the baby kick as he acknowledged his nephew's words. "Yes, a partial bond gives a small connection to the one that bit you. Until you bite him, you will constantly struggle with feeling him. A true bond, like what I had with your uncle, you can do so much more than just feel eachother. You and your mate are linked. That means talking and simply communicating through your bond."

"So.. does that also mean anything as far as your children?" Gohan frowned as he tried to think over the newly given information.

/if I said no... what would you do?/ Goten nuzzled his mate and frowned. He didn't particularly want to move from Trunks side. /I won't let you be alone./

Vegeta frowned as he thought about his brother's words. His age... he honestly didn't concern himself with his age now. He just knew that days passed. "I think so."

"I'm sorry, Kakarat." Bardock sighed as he looked back to his son and analyzed the situation they faced. "I am glad you found a way to grow a family. It is t often that Saiyans are led back to each other once separated so long."

"Really? It links our minds?" Mirai looked over at Gohan. "So you can't feel me..." He could feel the bit of their link through the bond. Gohan's mind was just on the other side. Biting his bottom lip he looked back to Chocota, "if we link is that better for having children?" His tail flicked behind him causing those rising hormones to spread.

Trunks held onto Goten, /can you ask my mom instead? I don't want you to leave either./ His hands gripped the front of his shirt.

"We've been dead for almost forty years," Tarble sighed as he went through this realization. That was a long time. "You're older than me now." He laughed softly in disbelief at what he was saying. Looking over at his brother he sighed softly. "Is your mate okay? He hasn't ever known his parents right? He looks a little off."

Goku nodded his head and looked between his mother to his father, "Yeah..... yeah... um.... yeah... I have two sons and one kid on the way." At least he was pretty sure Chichi wasn't pregnant. Oh Chichi! He glanced around for a moment worried she might show up now that he finally thought about her. He then saw his mate and smiled softly at him.

"I can't feel you." Gohan breathed in deeply and swallowed roughly. He wanted to. God, did he want to. He wanted nothing more than to feel and hear his would be mate. It was the silverette's pheromones that set a white hot heat through him, though. He sucked in a breath and shuddered as he released it. "Trunks..."

Chocota sighed and shook his head. It took alot of practiced ease and being pregnant to hold back from the delicious scent being laid put in front of him. "It is much better to be bonded but miscarriages still happen. There isn't much in the way of stopping such a thing."

Goten looked over to Bulma and held tightly to his mate. "Aunt Bulma... do you think you could please get water for Trunks?" He did his best puppy eyes and wrapped his tail around teen Trunks.

"I suppose I am older now." Vegeta frowned as he thought that over. Where did that put him based on his father? He sighed as he turned his attention toward his mate and reached out through their bond with a calming touch. "He is a stranger to the ways of Saiyans and family."

Gine smiled and clasped her hands together. "Oh! I want to meet both of them! I only got to see one son grow. I can't miss the grandchildren."

Mirai looked over at Gohan feeling his heartbeat pick up the pace. Hearing Gohan shudder like that with his name went straight to his groin. He barely heard Chocota then. Reaching his hand out he grabbed Gohan's and quickly pulled him into the hall, "W-We need to talk." Quickly heading down the hall to a bathroom he pulled Gohan inside smashing his lips against the others.

Bulma watched Gohan and Mirai leave in a hurry. Sighing softly she turned to her other son, "I can get you two whatever you want." She was worried about them and didn't want to make them do too much at the moment. Going to the little fridge in the back she grabbed them both a water holding them out for Goten.

Goku looked at Vegeta feeling his calming touch. His eyes closed for a moment to take it in before turning his attention back to his mother, "Sure. Goten is with Trunks. Gohan was there too." He reached out for his son's energy and hummed. "I think he's having sex with future Trunks." He pondered and cocked his head.

• 3 weeks later...

Gohan had not expected the silverette to drag him out. Even less e,elected was the rough kiss he had recieved. He was all too happy to wrap his arms around Mirai and return the kiss just as, if not more so, roughly as he received. His tailed curled around the silverette's and squeezed as a hand slipped up his chest. He wanted as he broke the kiss a moment before capturing those rough lips again.

Goten smiled and took the waters happily before taking a big gulp and tilting Trunks chin up, kissing him gently as he used his tongue guide his mate's mouth open. Yeah, they could just drink on their own, but where was the fun in that?

Gine blinked and blushed lightly as she looked to her. Bardock frowned and finally voiced his confusion from earlier. "Future Trunks? The two purple haired Kids? They are the same kids?"

Mirai moaned against Gohan's lips as they kissed. His hands held the taller male close to him wanting to feel him more. This heat in his body just kept getting worse! He wanted Gohan so badly he couldn't stand it. His hands quickly went down to Gohan's pants to start undoing them.

For a moment Trunks couldn't believe how sweet Goten was being, but then as he about drowned he thought otherwise. Sitting up he coughed a little as the water covered his chest, "Goten? What the hell... I know you were trying to be sweet but geez..."

Goku nodded his head, "the older one is from the future. He came back in time to fix it before and now he's back again because of another evil who looks like me. We were training to prepare for him before you arrived."

Gohan could feel the build up of the other's heat. He felt the tug on his pants and helped the other rid him of them. His member was already starting to swell in eagerness as he moves his other hand down to grasp Mirai's ass. He squeezed lightly before pulling the other toward him. He broke the kiss and nipped across the other's jaw line before trailing down his neck. "Trunks... I need you.. "

Goten was immediately bright red as he rubbed the back of his neck and refused to meet his mate's gaze. He reached out and tried wiping the mess up. "I'm so sorry, Trunks. That wasn't supposed to happen."

"You trust him?! What if he is trying to trick you?" Bardock frowned and rubbed the back of his neck as he considered what the other had to say. "You should trust anyone without good cause."

Gasping from the wonderful feeling of the others mouth on his neck, Mirai gripped at Gohan's shirt next. He could feel the others growing hardness rub against his hip and that just made his own member grow harder. He couldn't understand why he was so excited when they just did it a couple hours before.

Trunks smiled softly. He reached forward and pulled Goten into a soft kiss, //it's ok.// He rested back wincing as he did. He still felt terrible buy at least Goten was with him.

Goku blinked as he looked at his father, "he's saved us a couple times before. I don't have a reason to not trust him." That was a problem he had. He struggled to see the bad in people.

Gohan moved his hands to start removing the other's pants and graze his fingers over the pale flesh. He dragged his tongue over Mirai's pulse and groaned as he closed his eyes. "I want you to be mine."

Goten let a small smile play on his lips as he looked to his mate and shifted down to lay with him. /Trunks.. we can plan and prepare ourselves next time. I'll study all there is on pregnancy and everything./ the dark haired teen nuzzled the purple haired teen and sighed.

"And you are sure he wasn't simply using You? I'm sorry, but our race is untrusting of all. We barely trust eachother sometimes." Bardock frowned as he looked around them. Then he remembered a delimma. "We need to find out who all is missing a bond and how to fix it. Make sure there are no others."

• Saga locked this topic