Understanding Lineage DBZ ((RikkaTag x Akiravadel)) 18+

akiravadel

Moaning from his lick his arms shot up to wrap around his shoulders pressing their bodies closer together, "Mnnn... I am yours..." His own member was pulsing hard from all his touches. "Take me... against the wall Gohan... show me your strength."

Trunks' bottom lip quivered at his comments. The young man was so heartbroken over this. He felt like they'd lost something terribly important to them. Thankfully his mother was there and all these Saiyan's, otherwise he feared he may have died. Closing his eyes he pressed himself closer to Goten, //okay...//

"Well I don't know about our race, but here on the planet I've lived on I try to come in to help people. If I have to I'll fight to kill but otherwise I protect. Spar for fun of course," Goku blinked and looked at his father. "Missing a bond? Mirai Trunks is and Gohan. Is everyone who came with you bonded?"

• Replies 948
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• akiravadel

• RikkaTag

Gohan needed little more goading to push on with his desires. He captured the silverette's lips in a rough kiss and pulled him up wrap his legs around his waist. He slipped a hand down and brushed his thumb over Mirai's entrance before pushing both index fingers in and slowly stretching the other Saiyan's entrance.

/Trunks... I feel it too./ Goten frowned and pulled his mate closer. He kissed the teen's temple and let out a heavy breath. /I feel it too./

"For fun? What a strange thought.." Bardock frowned at the thought before turning his focus to the matter at hand. He looked to his son and nodded. "We have many that were bonded, but not all of us have found mates. As the new ruler, you should find out how many were bonded and how many were pregnant. Then, find out how many still are. Then we need a place to train."

Mirai kissed back living every moment of this rough sex that had started. His legs wrapped tightly around Gohan's waist kept him from sliding down the wall, although he doubted Gohan would let his body go anywhere he didn't want it to. Feeling the fingers move around inside him sent wonderful jokes of pleasure up his spine making the man from the future moan.

Trunks sniffled and pressed himself closer to his mate. How he wished things were different that day but maybe it was for the best. They hadn't even finished school yet. Sure he was born into money but neither of them could get a good job right now.

"I... I haven't even met everyone yet... Gohan would be better at those kinds of lists than me," Goku crossed his arms and pondered. "I'm good with training, battle and food. I'm not really the best leader material."

Once satisfied with stretching the other, Gohan removed his fingers and readied to enter Mirai. He aligned his erection up and roughly thrust inside the silverette. He pressed the other against the wall and started thrusting harder.

Goten ran a hand through Trunks hair and sighed as he relaxed on the bed. He wished he could console his mate. He wanted to make things okay. /Trunks... rest. We can talk when you wake up./

"Sounds like you already have a plan. I mean, a leader is supposed to make things work and you just explained a way for things to turn out successfully." Gine smiled and looked to her son with pride. "You have shown the exact talents of a good leader."

Mirai moaned loudly feeling the rough thrust inside him. Oh yeah he was going to thoroughly enjoy this. Holding his legs tightly around Gohan's waist his hands went to the taller man's shoulders and held on digging his nails in.

/Mn.../ Trunks closed his eyes and relaxed against his mate. Thanks to the drugs it wasn't long before he was asleep.

Goku looked to his mother and scratched the back of his head, "I guess so." Tilting his head back he reached his mind out to Gohan's. //Gohan?//

Tarble looked to his brother, "you should be proud of your mate. He's doing a fine job for knowing nothing about us."

Gohan leaned in to bite the junction between Mirai's neck and shoulder. He could feel the heat of the sweet flesh and the brush of the pale skin on his teeth. He was close... so close... and he heard his father's voice. He growled as he clenched his teeth and closed his eyes. /This better be good. I am busy./

Gine tilted her head and blinked. She found watching her grown son to be curious. Bardock on the other hand was fascinated by the fact that his son seemed his age.

Vegeta turned to his brother and smiled. Hearing those words from someone else made him feel proud. "Thank you, Tarble. I... I think I am proud of that idiot."

Mirai rocked against Gohan wanting more of him, "mnnn... Gohan..." Even through the heat he didn't want to bond with Gohan in a bathroom, maybe it was the romantic side of him, or maybe his mind could process a bond differently since he was bonded before.

//Geez Gohan I just need your help. I need you to sort through the Sayian's and mark down whose pregnant and bonded and well... Not,// Goku frowned and folded his arms.

"He's trying at least and is very strong. I hope he'll train us," Tarble smiled softly.

Bulma pulled out her phone and texted Goku that trunks was doing fine. He honestly didn't notice the sound since he never used it.

Gohan groaned and thrust roughly into Mirai. "Damn it..." He braced one hand against the wall and dug his other hand into the silverette's hip. /Not now! I am in the middle of something! Have someone else do it!/

"He's unique. Kind of slow in understanding, but caring." Vegeta sighed and rubbed a hand over his belly. "He is going to be a father for a third time and this time, he is taking on a big responsibility."

Mirai moaned, "Gohan... I'm..." He felt his orgasm rush over himself and came between their bodies.

//Oh okay... Sorry,// the was the meanest Gohan ever spoke to him. Sure he'd been angry with him and even fought but he'd become so cold. Sighing he owned his eyes again to look up at the sky.

Tarble looked at his brothers stomach, "he's already a father. He should know the responsibility, right?"

Gohan groaned and punched the wall. He leaned his head on the wall and took a shaky breath. "Ttunks... the room... you should rest in the room..." He sighed. /Sorry... Future Trunks... His heat is effecting me...//

"He is a father... but he... much as I had done.. He never truly acted as a father." Vegeta sighed and rubbed the back of his neck. "It was never about being a father... but I am starting to understand."

Mirai held on tightly to Gohan and mewled softly, "mnnn... Gohan..." He rocked his hips against him. He hadn't felt him chin yet and his body wanted that.

"Ehhhh?! Future Trunks is in heat?!" Goku jumped and looked to Vegeta. Gohan was hard enough to deal with with the last Trunks being in heat.

Take put a hand on his shoulder, "I'm glad you both have each other- whose in heat?"

Gohan growled and buried a hand in the purple tresses, pulling on them slightly. He wanted to make this more pleasant, but that was hard when he was quickly losing his mind to Mirai's heat. He could feel the rage in his blood rising as he thrust hard into the silverette. "Is this what you want? Tell me, Trunks."

Gine frowned as she tried understanding the problem at hand and then she gasped. "Does this mean all of us will be going into heat soon?"

"Nonsense." Bardock sighed and turned to Gine. "We are not young Saiyans still reaching maturity."

Vegeta looked up and shook his head before turning toward Goku. He grimaced as he reached through their bond. /We should have them go to the time capsule. It may deter any aggressions./

Mirai met his every tug and thrust, almost like he was built for Gohan's rage. He'd surely been through a lot over the years facing even a god in his super Sayian form. He certainly wasn't weak, "Yes Gohan! Deep inside! Please!" His nails dug in deeper drawing blood.

Goku looked back to his father, "but Vegeta went into heat?" He reached back to Vegeta. //King Kai warned against it for pregnant Sayian's. What if he gets pregnant too?//

Gohan was all too eager to answer the other's desires. He dug his fingers into the silverette's hip and groaned as he fucked Mirai hard and fast. He wanted nothing more than to devour the body in front of him.

"What?" Bardock frowned and looked toward Vegeta. Heat... at their age? He scratched his chin and thought it over. "Perhaps it is his first heat."

/We will cross that road when we get to it. For now, just make sure their heat does not destroy anything around them/ Vegeta sighed and looked to his brother before taking a step forward. "Alright... we need teams for organization.

Mirai moaned against the wall that was starting to give under their mating. His hands held tightly to the taller man as he took every thrust into his body. Letting out a loud yell he came between their bodies again.

"First one? Do you have to care about someone to have a heat?" Goku blinked a little confused at the whole thing. He crossed his arms and looked back over at Vegeta, he was starting to look a bit tasty to him. //Yeah. They're at capsule corp.// He then realized the phone Bulma gave him vibrated. Pulling it out he clicked it on and saw the message. //Vegeta, Trunks is alright. Bulma messaged me. He's sleeping.//

Tarble stepped forward with him, "okay, what can I do?"

Gohan shuddered at the warmth of the other's seed on his abdomen. He groaned as he road out his own climax and came deep inside Mirai. He painted heavily and leaned against the wall, growling. "Mine..."

Gine laughed and shook her head. "Oh no! Heat is natural. They say it is the moon that gives us our power and our heats. But typically speaking, one will experience heat until they mate during one. But it must be a bonded mating. Then there will be heats after that, but you usually only attract your bonded mate. Like a preservation of the species, it is when our bodies are most viable for child birthing."

Bardock sighed and looked to his mate as she explained it. He didn't see it as a heat when they went through it. He preferred to call it Gine's bitch mode. If she didn't get the attention she wanted, you better be scarce.

//Thank the moon. We need to take care of our people before you start getting those thoughts in your head.// Vegeta didn't even bother giving Goku the look as he focused on his brother. "First, we need a list of everyone here and then separate it by bonded mate's and children."

Mirai trembled his body calming a little after his orgasm. At the moment he felt a little better but still like he could go another round, or four. He wasn't worried about Gohan being his weight, they had some serious super strength after all. Although he was a little worried for his ass, "you pounded the hell out of me." He turned his head a little to look at the dent in the wall.

"So Vegeta will only attract me? But future Trunks can attract anyone?" Goku seemed to feel like he was getting it. //What? Bending you over that tree stump?//

"There's a log of everyone in the computer on the ship. I think that's also in it but we didn't really use it," Tarble offered hoping it might help.

Gohan saw the flesh of the silverette's neck exposed and wet his lips. Thoughts of biting that flesh were all too enticing. "Mine... mine to pound. Mine to devour."

"Exactly. You and Vegeta will naturally respond to each other's heats." Gine smiled as she looked toward Bardock and pointed to him. "Ask your father. We still go through heat."

Bardock coughed in his hand and looked to the side. Man was he glad the bonds were malfunctioning right then. She would have killed him otherwise. "Yeah... That's when you were conceived."

//Kakarat!// Vegeta blushed as he tried to stay focused. That wasn't an easy task when his hormones had him horny. "That... that will be extremely helpful." He coughed and tried hiding his reaction. "We... we should check that out... immediately."

Mirai looked back at him with big eyes for a moment then he smiled. Reaching his hand up he gently touched Gohan's cheek, "all yours but the others in the house may have heard me."

"Oh!" Goku held his hand up and gently tapped his fist onto his one hand. "That makes sense." He turned to Vegeta again with a small smirk. //Too much? Or not enough 'Geta.//

Tarble looked confused as he watched his brother's reaction. After a moment he noticed Goku looking that way, "what did he say?"

"I want everyone to know..." Gohan growled as he thrust hard and deep inside of Mirai. His erection grew again and became firm inside the warm muscles curling around him. "No one can touch you."

Gine smiled and nodded as she clutched her hand into a small fist at her side. As happy as she was right then, she was worried. There was so much she didn't understand right then.

Bardock read the body language and stepped forward, resting a hand on her lower back. "Kakarat, perhaps you should tend to others. I should be getting your mother in to rest. It's been a long journey."

//s-stop it... You know very well, what you are doing. There is just so much to be done.// Vegeta met his brother's gaze and blushed further in embarrassment. "What? He didn't say anything! Let's go!"

Mirai moaned as Gohan thrust again which spiked his heat back up. Man Gohan's dominate side really turned him on. Maybe it was because in his normal everyday he always seemed so passive, "mnnn.... only you... oh you mean bonding... not here. Not in the bathroom of Capsule Corp."

"Uh... yeah," Goku smiled and put a hand on his mothers shoulder. "Feel better. I'll go sort this all out with 'Geets." He ran over to Vegeta to smirk at him. //Awe... I guess I can't play innocent all the time with you.// He got away with it a lot before Vegeta.

Tarble looked to Goku and shook his head, "alright love birds. This way." He led them inside and was surprised to see their former King sitting just inside.

Vegeta Sr. looked up at them from his spot on a barrel off food they'd picked up along their trip, "Hmph... come to take my ships too?" That same angry defeated pout that Vegeta would get was on his face.

Gohan growled and slammed into Mirai. That wasn't what he wanted to hear. "Mine..." in his rather foggy mind, Gohan thought a simple solution up and followed through. Mid thrust, the dark haired man put two fingers to his temple and transmissions the two of them to the roof of the building at the center of the city. "You are mine!"

Bardock sighed and led Gine away. He glanced back at his son once before focusing solely on his mate.

Vegeta got redder and clenched his fists as he stormed past the both of them. Insufferable. He looked up to see his father and his anger focused. "Your ships?! These ships belong to the whole Saiyan race! Not that you did anything to take care of them!" He stormed over to his father and pointed at him. "You are selfish, rude, arrogant, uncaring, emotionless, and a downright asshole!"

Mirai blinked a bit surprised by the sudden move then gasped bringing a hand to his mouth. Screaming here might bring on attention but it was so sexy at the same time! Moaning against his hand, "Mnnn..." He wrapped his legs tightly around Gohan drawing him in deeper.

Vegeta Sr blinked surprised by his sons sudden outbreak. He raised a hand in defense but then stood glaring at Vegeta, "Now listen here!"

Growling Goku was by Vegeta's side in an instant and growled at his father. His instincts kicked in and he was there to defend his mate, with even the underlying intent to kill which the senior sensed and sat back down to seem less threatening.

"Let them hear You! Let them all hear you!" Gohan thrust up hard into Mirai and bit his shoulder. He wanted the whole city to hear his love sing with pleasure.

"You listen here! You don't know the half of what I went through because of you!" Vegeta stepped closer and growled, his tail swishing side to side. "You have no right trying to snap at me for trying to take care of our race!"

Mirai couldn't believe what Gohan was doing, but it was so good! "AHHH!!!" he arched up under Gohan feeling the heat of the half bond flaring up again. He bit down on his own arm trying to hold his cries and he didn't want to bond on the top of a building in the middle of the city.

Vegeta Sr. growled at his son, "you don't know what I went through in the middle of war and famine to take care of our race."

Goku stepped beside Vegeta calming down a little. He wasn't sure what to feel about this man. Sure he probably had his reasons but this is his mate.

• Saga locked this topic