Understanding Lineage DBZ ((RikkaTag x Akiravadel)) 18+

akiravadel

Gohan kissed Mirai back roughly and brought the silverette's hips up to meet his own. His hot member thronged as it rubbed against his mate's. He wanted so bad to just melt into one with the other.

Vegeta frowned when Goku left before turning to his father. He knew what the older Saiyan was saying. He believed the same for so long. Even thinking back to when they first mated, the Prince had made a fuss about their social standing. Lost in thought, he hadn't noticed his father leave, but the moment of his mate's return he was well aware. Vegeta turned to Goku and approached him. "King for a moment and already making things good for them."

Chocota looked over at Tarble and relaxed at his touch. He sighed and nodded. "I think laying down is a wonderful idea. I'm about ready for this kid to come out." He leaned into his mate and rubbed his engorged belly. "Perhaps your new brother in law can supply us a new home to keep to ourselves."

Bardock turned to his son upon his return and stepped forward. He held a hand out to the other Saiyan and straightened his shoulders. "Kakarat... You have become a fine Saiyan. I pray my efforts toward you were enough."

• Replies 948
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• akiravadel

• RikkaTag

Mirai's nails dug in a little as they rubbed against each other, "Gohan... hurry up..." He felt like his skin was heating up so much. It felt so good being touched by him. "Mnnn..." He reached between them to tease the head of his member.

Goku looked at Vegeta and shrugged, "they need someplace to stay... is this okay?" He then noticed his father and stood up straight looking at him. "I don't know what you mean..." He reached out to shake his father hand. It felt strange. So strange he wanted to leave.

Tarble saw one of the houses and picked up his mate, "we can catch up with them soon. Vegeta, please come by soon we're going to take that one. Chocota needs to lie down." He headed over to the closest one shutting the door behind them. They were familiar with technology even though this was was very different from their own. He found the large fluffy couch and rested his mate down on it. "I wonder if the elders should look you over. Make sure you're okay still. This was a long trip."

"Such a fuss already. I never would have thought you'd submit to another, Vegeta," a smaller Saiyan came up with long wild hair past his shoulders. He wore elegant robes that were adorned with gold and some gems. Being queen wasn't so bad and certainly had it's advantages even though he knew his mate was an ass sometimes he still ruled well from the sidelines.

Gohan bit the mark from before and shifted so he could press his hot erection against the silverette's entrance. He moaned and licked the bite mark. "I'm gonna enter... I'm not holding back." He aligned himself up before pushing into the tight muscles.

"Long trip?" Chocota chuckled as he laid back and closed his eyes. "I think the most worrisome thing is the dying and coming back. Our child may not even be alive in there." He swallowed roughly as hot tears slowly leaked. He didn't mean for it to happen. He had thought he was past all the emotional mood swings. Just the possibility that their child wasn't revived like the rest of them left an ache in his chest.

Bardock sighed and looked to his son. Of course the other didn't know. He was sent away so young. He nodded and dropped his hand. "Well, it is good to see you have grown into a man. I see you haven't gone and knocked yourself up, means you are the alpha?"

"Kakarat.." Vegeta sighed and rolled his eyes before turning to the familiar voice he heard. He dropped his gaze on his maternal figure and had to reign in his emotions. His mother meant so much to him as a child. He learned from him and spent so much time with him. He took a step forward and his lip trembled. "Mama... its... it's really you, mama."

"Ahhh!" Mirai gripped his back with one hand while the other grabbed onto the sheet. "Yesssssss...." He hissed from the burning but it also felt so amazing. It was a little surprising how easily his body took him that time but he didn't question it, it just felt so good.

Tarble leaned forward and pulled his mate into a hug, he felt tears threatening to fall from his own eyes. He was scared too. The elders couldn't tell them much besides reading his aura and going off of past literature. Their scanners weren't made for pregnancy, "maybe there's something my brother can help with here."

Goku straightened himself a little more, "even if I wasn't would that really matter?" He looked over at Vegeta then back to his father. He could feel the waves of emotions coming off his mate then and it made his own emotions strain. He didn't know how to handle the bond since he never learned about his peoples culture. He might be alpha in some ways but Vegeta had full reign over their bond. Bringing his hand up he wiped it over his face trying to regain his thoughts. Emotions were something he wasn't used to dealing with and Vegeta certainly had strong emotions that he hadn't figured out how to block through the bond.

Vegeta's mother smiled to him, Makou was his name, named after the great apes from their planet, "oh dear. Looks like you've been through a lot." His arms reached out for his child. Growing up he'd always tried to keep him close even though his mate liked to take his kids out to kill other species, but what could he say it was in their nature, and contract.

Gohan grunted as he started to move his hips in a rhythmic motion. He could faintly sense hot tendrils roll over his body. He pushed it off, not sure what it was. He braced himself with a hand digging in to the bed next to Mirai's head while the other grasped the silverette's hip. He started move his hips harder and faster.

Chocota bit his lip and took a shaky breath, leaning into the hug. The pain he felt earlier was what brought the thoughts to the forefront. He hadn't experienced any hard pains in the pregnancy until now. "I... I hope so. I want our child to survive."

"Of course not, Kakarat." Gine stepped up and smiled at Goku. She was ever the peace keeper. "Goku... having two names must be hard. Is there a name you prefer?"

"Prefer? A Saiyan's given name is absolute. It isn't a choice you make. Your parents name you for a reason." Bardock frowned as he looked to his mate. The thought of his son going by another name was simply ridiculous. "His name is Kakarat."

"Mama..." Vegeta immediately hugged Makou. If there was any relative normal reaction from the Prince, it was his love for the one who birthed him. He held tightly to his mother and shook slightly. "I didn't think I'd ever see you again... I'm pregnant and a father and I never thought I'd get to tell you that..."

Mirai grabbed the wrist of the hand next to his head and wrapped his legs tightly around his waist, "Ahhh!" He moaned arching up against Gohan to meet his thrusts. Each thrust rubbed against his sweet spot making him cry out from the wonderful pleasure he felt. His hand then went to his mouth once he realized how much noise he was making and covered it muffling his cries.

Tarble trembled a little feeling the worry through their bond, "okay... let me make you something. Are you hungry? Thirsty?" He felt like he had to do something for him.

Goku looked at his 'parents' and scratched the back of his head, "well... I respond to both. Vegeta usually calls me by my Saiyan name while the people I grew up with here call me Goku... eithers fine." He didn't even know what to say to them. The hand rubbing the back of his head went to rest against his bonding mark. "I um... I'm not sure what to do here. I never thought about having parents really. I mean I am a parent to now three well... sort of. I just... I'm not sure what I should do... or say." He started to feel a little nervous now.

"Shhh it's okay," Makou smiled softly. "It's faint but I can still feel the traces of your birthing bond." He gently rubbed Vegeta's back. "You can tell me everything in due time. This is a lot to take in right now." He gently pulled him back to wipe Vegeta's tears away. "Introduce me to the man whose now our king."

Gohan groaned as the pleasure raced through his body. He moved his mouth down and bit Mirai's shoulder blade. He wanted the other to feel every bit of him. He thrust hard into the silverette and shifted to hold his leg up some.

Chocota ran a hand through Table's hair and smiled. Despite everything, his mate had always been the right choice. He was happy for that much. "How about some cold water. It may help settle the pain."

Gine gave her mate a 'behave' look before smiling at her some and reaching out to rub his shoulder. "Don't worry. There is no wrong action here. Just think of us as old friends that you have to reacquainte yourself with."

Bardock bit back his urge to say something and crossed his arms. He didn't really like this. He was a stranger to one son and had yet to even see his other son.

Vegeta nodded as he pulled back. He looked to Makou before turning to look at Goku. He wasn't sure about interrupting but he felt pull to be closer to his mate as well. He stepped up to Goku and slipped a hand in the other Saiyan's. /Goku... I want you to meet my mama./

Mirai moaned his member leaking all over his stomach. This felt so amazingly good he couldn't think, his mind was blank. Gohan's passion was intense that was for sure. Then his orgasm rushed over his body out of nowhere, normally he could go for way longer but this was different. He tensed around Gohan's member but then whimpered softly, "k-keep going!"

Tarble nodded his head and quickly went to the kitchen looking around for a glass. After a few moments he returned with a cup of ice water holding it up to him, "they have some really weird looking dishes here."

Goku could see his father wanted to say something but he was almost afraid to ask. Thankfully Vegeta returned to him. Gently holding his hand he turned to face Vegeta's mother, "oh hello. I'm Goku or Kakarott... whichever is fine."

Makou blinked a little surprised but then giggled a little, "I can see what drew you to him. I'm Makou, my King." He nodded his head and chuckled softly as he watched Goku look not so comfortable at being called that. "It'll take some getting used to."

Gohan had no qualms with continuing. He groaned at the pleasure from the other tightening around him and pounded harder into Mirai. He could feel it now for what it was. The heat was bubbling up inside him. He was responding to another's heat and he could only think of one person that could be entering heat. Well, other than the entire Saiyan race, but he didn't have them on his mind. He picked up the pace of his thrusts and slid his hand down to squeeze the silverette's thigh.

Chocota moved to sit up and frowned as he waited. Once his mate returned, the pregnant saiyan chuckled and accepted the water with a smile. "We are not on planet Vegeta any longer, Tarble. Perhaps we should consider learning about this planet."

Gine smiled and took her mate's hand in reassurance. The poor man just faced a hard thing as a father. She watched her son and waited patiently. There wasn't much else for them to do.

Vegeta smiled and rested a hand on his abdomen. By instinct he seemed to relax when touching the area. "We still butt heads alot. I mean, he is a simple and peace keeping Saiyan raised by those of this planet. While I am a brutal Saiyan raised prince." He rolled his eyes as he said the last bit.

Mirai moaned louder and louder against his hand. He grabbed a pillow and pulled it to his mouth biting down on it. Through the whole thing he didn't notice he was starting to go into a heat cycle that was triggered by Gohan being there. He tightened his legs around Gohan's waist pulling him in deeper, "Ahhhh... mnnnn...." His tail came up to wrap around Gohan's arm.

"Well we kind of have to now," Tarble sat down next to Chocota drinking his own water. "The water tastes strange." He made a face and set the glass down on the coffee table. "What are we going to do here? The new King already announced no violence here. He's completely different than anyone we've seen."

"You're not brutal anymore. Not for a long time actually," Goku squeezed his hand. "Vegeta has helped me several times over the years. Helped protect our families and fought by my side as we pushed each other to higher heights of power."

Makou smiled softly and nodded his head, "I see. Even your whole appearance is different, Vegeta. You aren't smirking like the little smart ass you used to be." He reached up and pinched Vegeta's cheek. "It's been a long journey, where can I go get cleaned up? I'll take your silly father there too."

Gohan gasped and dug his fingers into the mattress, feeling the build up of his orgasm. He adjusted his angle some and thrust deeper. He was melting with the heat of the other's touch. He moaned and held out a little longer before filling the other. His mind wanted to claim Mirai, but he had to remind himself to draw back. A hard task in and of itself.

"Perhaps we adapt and curb our violence." Chocota shifted and set his glass down, leaning over on his mate. He ran a hand over Table's shoulder and sighed. "He also mentioned protecting.that means there is still chance to fight."

Vegeta blushed and tried to act oblivious toward their words. "Stop it...you make me sound like a weakling. I am Prince of...." He frowned and looked around them. He had to remind himself that things were changing. "I am not weak."

Mirai cried out as he held tightly to Gohan and the pillow. He came again between them his legs holding Gohan tightly. Reaching up he pulled Gohan down into a heated kiss. He wanted to bite him back but was somehow still able to resist. Moaning against those sweet lips he nipped at them almost drawing blood.

Tarble looked over at his mate, "it's certainly a different world. I've never not known war. It sounds like there isn't a war here." He frowned wondering if they could really integrate into this world.

"You aren't weak Vegeta... if anything you're stronger because of it," Goku frowned but was drawn to the angry shouting Vegeta Sr.

He was arguing with his mate and threw his hands in the air, "this weak way of thinking is what brought us down so low!" Now Goku could see where Vegeta's thoughts came from now. His father seemed to berate everyone on his path. "We've crumbled! The Saiyan race has to rise again stronger than before!"

Makou sighed and turned to Vegeta Sr., "If you bothered to try to talk to them like a normal being you'd see that they're both stronger than you could even dream to be."

Goku stood straight as his power level rose, "seems like there's only one was to prove to you just how strong I am." Balling his hands into fists he flexed enough to throw himself up into Super Saiyan one. That alone was enough power to bring the kind to his knees.

"The legendary..."

Goku looked over at Vegeta and held his hand out to him, "you shouldn't power up right now, but Vegeta can also enter this form. We are the strongest on this planet. I wouldn't mind training with you all but after I learn you won't try to hurt people with it."

Gohan kissed him back and rode out his orgasm before pulling out and shift so he was under the other. He ran a hand down the silverette's spine and smiled against his lips. "You are so good at taking me. Like you were made for this."

Chocota sighed and laid his head down on his mate's shoulder. He knew what the other was saying. Their race was about war and fighting. They were warriors bred to be the best. "Maybe we can find a new cause. A new reason to fight."

Bardock stepped forward in awe and sized his son up again. The legendary super Saiyan. He was taking by surprise with it. "How did ypu... you are far more powerful than I foresaw."

Vegeta looked over at his mate and was about to say something when Gine stepped forward. "Oh no. In the history of the legendary Saiyans, not a single pregnant one could survive after using so much power. I definitely wouldn't do that."

Mirai moaned softly as he spun over and rested on Gohan's chest, "Hm... maybe I am." He kissed him again feeling that lovely high after being with Gohan. Running his hands over his chest he smiled to the other male. "You're good at giving."

"We have our family to look after," Tarble placed his hand on Chocota's stomach. "I wonder if my brother has anything that can help us. I just... I need to know if our baby is okay." He gently rubbed his stomach.

Goku looked at his father, "I'm not even close to being at half power." He said it low enough just for his father. Was he maybe looking for some sort of approval? He wasn't entirely sure why he said it. Turning back to his mate he went back into his base form and wrapped his arm around his waist, "oh wait! You can help us!" He turned to his mother. "We need to know what Vegeta's needs to do for having a baby. What he should eat. What he should and shouldn't do."

Vegeta Sr. was in shock at what eh just witnessed. No wonder this man killed Freeza. He didn't stand a chance.

"Minx..." Gohan kissed the silverette back and relaxed. His body seemed to take Mirai's heat well enough. Though, the dark haired man could feel a distant tug on his mind. Something wanted out. "I don't mind giving... if it's you."

Chocota rested a hand over Table's and closed his eyes, trying to focus on the baby's energy. His lesser power made it hard. His power levels were even lower than the rest since his energy focused on the womb he carried. "We... we should ask. I am too weak to feel him."

Bardock stared in shock at his son. Not even half? He feared what the other Saiyan's true power amounted too if that were the case.

Gine looked between her son and his mate. Surely they hadn't been roughing it. She wondered how much the Prince had remembered of their people. "Well, the main thing is to remember that every ounce of energy you use is every ounce your child downt get. So, it's a two person job. As mate, provide for him."

Mirai rested his head down on his chest and chuckled softly, "mnnn... good." He felt strange but a good kind of strange, he couldn't quiet place his hand on it. He wasn't fully in heat yet so it was a strange feeling for him.

Just up the hall Teen Trunks sat up in bed and trembled a little. Walking to the bathroom he closed the door behind him and stumbled to the sink throwing up in it. What was wrong with him? Morning sickness maybe? That was a lot of pain for morning sickness.

Tarble kissed his forehead, "rest here and I'll go get my brother. I'm sure he can help." He smiled softly and got up to head back outside.

Makou walked over to them hearing a piece of the conversation, "you have to be careful but you're not completely breakable... just... Think of it as you have to keep the glass full of water but every time you use energy you loose water which takes just that much more away from the baby. Eating food and resting can fill the cup back up but that doesn't mean it didn't leave an impression. No matter how powerful you get you still have to use a lot of energy to carry a child."

Goku frowned as he listened. Alright that made a little sense to him. He liked Vegeta's mother, "could I give him some of my energy? Would that help?" He held up his hand. Honestly he didn't know much about babies or how that all worked.

Gohan closed his eyes and relaxed. He wasn't tired, so much ad just languid. "You seemed really in to it, this time. It wasn't like when we fought."

Goten shifted and frowned as he opened his eyes. He was immediately aware of his mate's absence. He moved to sit up and yawn as he stretched. /Trunks?/

Chocota laid back down and sighed as he held his abdomen. He never felt as scared as he did right then. He kept a reach out to his mate through the bond. It kept him calm at least having that.

Gine nodded and smiled as she looked to her son. "Exactly as Queen Makou said. It's a lot about give and take for the baby. I wouldn't be worried unless you aren't compensating for the energy you use."

Bardock rested a hand on his mate's shoulder and nodded. He at least could join a subject his son was interested in. "You can help by giving the child energy through your bond. As long as that child is in your mate's wound, there is a bond with the parents."

"Yeah? It felt really good this time," Mirai closed his eyes as he rested against Gohan. "I'm not sure... Maybe I'm just getting used to it again." He honestly hadn't noticed it yet, maybe when the effects became stronger.

Teen Trunks rubbed his stomach feeling the pain getting worse. What was going on? //It's okay Goten... I think it's just morning sickness...// He rinsed his mouth off with mouthwash.

Tarble did the same knowing his mate was worried. Hurrying out he saw the crowd of everyone talking. He rested a hand on Vegeta's shoulder and leaned in, "I have a favor to ask. Chocota is having trouble with the baby. He can't feel it. Is there anything you can do to help? Maybe check our baby?"

Goku looked to Bardock and scratched the back of his head, "So... how do you do that? I um... so..." He sighed heavily and stepped towards his parents. "I hit my head as a child and that's why I don't remember anything. Vegeta said I should have been programmed with what Saiyan's should do on a planet. I lost it all so I don't know anything... about all of this."

"I'm not complaining." Gohan took a deep breath and sighed as he looked to the ceiling. "You ease something inside me, yet stir me up."

/If there is anything at all... we can check with your mom./ Goten frowned and that was when he noticed the strange energies. He froze as he tried focusing on them. /Trunks... do you feel that?/

Vegeta turned to his brother and frowned. He asked for the impossible. Vegeta didn't know the first thing about babies. It was slow, but it dawned on him. He quicklytransmissioned both him and his brother to the house. "Bulma! I need you to come with me and bring your equipment for the baby stuff!"

Bardock frowned as his son spoke. His son wasn't just lapsing what happened because he was young. There was no recollection of his life with them. He looked to his mate and watched as she showed recognition on her face. He could tell it was hard for her to process. "Kakarat... it is similar to reaching your mate. You just think of your chils."

Mirai rubbed his hand over his chest and reached over to his nipple gently swirling his finger around it, "I guess I can see what you mean." His mouth moved to the other one gently rolled his tongue around it.

Teen Trunks came out of the bathroom looking a little pale. He was young so his body wasn't exactly ready for this kind of change. He was struggling and didn't realize that was what was happening, "that's really weird. I felt your dad. We should go check it out." He started to pull on pants.

Tarble looked around in shock, "wait what?! How did you?! Where are we?!" He spun around then looked at his brother. "Just how strong are you?"

Bulma jumped spilling her cereal all over her desk, "DID YOU SERIOUSLY JUST BARGE IN HERE DEMANDING THINGS?!"

"Wait if I can link with my children, doesn't that mean you two were linked to me? Maybe I can learn through that way-" Goku visibly trembled and clutched his chest when Vegeta left his side. He was obviously struggling with no understanding how to properly use their bond. He left it open and unfocused, just willing to take all of Vegeta and give back to him. There was no real understanding on his side and that really showed when they parted.

"Nnh... do you?" Gohan bit his lip and grunted. His nipples were already getting hard and not to mention the blood rushing to his member. "Tr-Trunks.."

"Trunks..." Goten frowned as he got up and approached his mate. "Are you sure you are okay? You look pale."

"We'll discuss it later, Tarble." Vegeta frowned as he crossed his arms and stared at the woman. "Look... this could help us answer some of the questions about my pregnancy. Do you want to help or not?"

Gine frowned as she watched the struggle her son faced. She stepped forward and pulled him into a hug. "Hey... sh... It's okay. We all struggle at things. Saiyans don't typically try to sense their bond with their children, but I don't think it is possible after you leave the womb."

Mirai smirked a little as he rolled his tongue around it then sucked gently, "Hm?" His own member gently pressed against the raven's hip.

"It's just a bit of morning sickness," Trunks smiled softly and took his mates hand. "Lets go see whose here. There's a lot of powers over there."

Bulma glared at him but grabbed her bag. She put the scanner in there and sighed, "fine I'm ready. Whose this?" She walked over to Vegeta. Tarble looked around at all the equipment. This looked a lot more advanced than some of the things they had.

Goku wrapped his arms around Gine as he took in what she said, "could you train me? Maybe instruct me?" He wanted to bolt after his mate even though he was only a few miles away. "This way I can help him."

Gohan groaned as he buried his fingers in the purple tresses. He gasped and laid his head back, his cock startinf to harden again. "Trunks... shit... my nipples are sensitive!"

Goten nodded as he transmissioned them both to where their father's were. He didn't know a lot about the baby thing and could believe just about anything. "Dad?! Who..." He looked around at Saiyans as they dispersed into the homes Goku had popped up. "Who are they?"

"Tarble, come on. I will explain later, woman." Vegeta put a hand on his brother's shoulder and rested an arm on Bulma's. He transmissioned to the home his brother had chosen and frowned at the Saiyan with his swollen belly. He seemed distraught even to the naked eye.

Chocota rubbed his belly in calming circles and chewed on his bottom lip. He didn't want to chance losing their child. He cursed whoever thought bringing them back like this was the answer.

Vegeta frowned as he reached out with the bond. /Goku... something is wrong with my brother's mate./

Bardock stepped forward and chewed his bottom lip. "Um... I found the best way to feel the child or give it energy was to touch the place they rest. Raditz was more in the hips, but you were curled up in Gine's ribs."

Mirai chuckled and sharply sucked at one before pulling his head back, "so sensitive Gohan. I thought you were a warrior?" He teased him while that hand ran down from his chest to his thigh rubbing it. His leg lifted to hook over the others legs pressing his body against his side.

Bulma blinked a couple times and saw the very pregnant Saiyan on the couch, "This... are these other Saiyan's? Is this one of my capsule houses?!!" She looked around. "Did you steal these from me?!" She turned to Vegeta.

Tarble quickly went to his mates side and took his hand, "I wasn't gone long." He gently kissed the back of it.

Teen Trunks held his stomach as they went. Was he supposed to feel this bad? He wanted to throw up again but tried to keep himself under control. He looked around at all the Saiyan's thinking how much they looked like his and Goten's dads.

Goku nodded to his father, "thank you." Maybe he could figure this out. Although Goten suddenly showing up did surprise him with a not too good looking Trunks, "Goten... what's wrong with Trunks?" He stepped forward and caught Trunks as he was about to collapse. //Um... Vegeta, your son isn't looking too good either.//

Gohan hissed and dug his fingers in Mirai's hip. He cursed as he leaned down and whispered in the silverette's ear. "Ride me, Trunks."

"Tarble... thank you." Chocota leaned into his mate and frowned as he tried to reach the baby again. "He can't be gone. We were gonna be parents. We finally had a baby."

Vegeta shook his head and scoffed. "Be serious, Bulma. If I was going to take anything... right now it'd be food." He sighed as he took a moment to fill her in on everything. "So I think this will he-Trunks? I have to go." Vegeta transmissions to his mate's side and turned to Trunks. He quickly moved forward and touched the teen's forehead. "Mama.... can you help me, mama?" The Prince started to get ready eyed as he looked to Makou. "Something is wrong with my little boy."

Goten frowned and stood at a distance. He didn't know what to do. It was normal, right? He was just facing normal pregnancy stuff... Trunks said so.

• Saga locked this topic