Understanding Lineage DBZ ((RikkaTag x Akiravadel)) 18+

akiravadel

Gohan dug his fingers into Mirai's hips and pounded into him harder. He wanted the other to feel every inch of him and feel it well. "Tell them what is making you feel this way! I want to hear you say it!"

Vegeta growled and crossed his arms as he glared at his father. "You didn't save the race. You all died. Became extinct. Me and Kakarat were the last true Saiyans. You... You committed genocide."

Chocota stepped in the ship and frowned. He had been searching for his mate and heard yelling. He looked to Tarble and stepped up to his side. "What is going on?"

• Replies 948
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• akiravadel

• RikkaTag

Blood dripped down from Mirai's arm as he trembled. He didn't want this. Not here. He wasn't an exhibitionist, he prefered the more intimate moments. What was driving Gohan to be-he was in heat. His power level shot up to super saiyan, "take us to the forest."

Goku reached out putting a hand on Vegeta's shoulder, "hey."

Vegeta Sr. glared up at his son, "You have no idea what I went through and failed to do! You were kept in the highest of towers, the best food, the best guards! I had to give you away to save you, to save us and look where it got us! We couldn't defeat Freeza either way we were doomed!"

Makou walked up to the group, "everyone calm down." He glared at everyone yelling.

Tarble shrugged, "they're fighting over what happened in the past. I'm thinking it might be hormones too." His arm wrapped around his mate.

Gohan growled and glared at Mirai, powering up as well. He felt the rage in him responding to the heat from Mirai and inside he was trying to fight it. It took so much effort before he was able to get enough control to transmission to the forest. "Trunks!"

Vegeta held a firm glare on his father as he breathed heavy and trembled slightly in his anger. Makou's voice was the only thong that stopped him from continuing. This man couldn't even accept his mate. The man that destroyed Freeza and saved him.

Chocota made an oh face and leaned on his mate, resting a hand on his swollen abdomen. "I met your nephew... and er... his mate. They are both technically your nephew's but not brothers."

Mirai whimpered glad to be away in the forest. It was nice and sunny near a river and he couldn't feel anyone near them. Reaching up his arms wrapped around Gohan's neck ,"thank you..."

Goku kept his hand on his shoulder then looked to Vegeta Sr. with a frown, "I know this is a lot of change in a day. It'll be easier tomorrow and maybe we can actually talk later."

Makou looked between them all and sighed, "you'll all have a conversation tomorrow that's for sure." He wasn't happy with this.

Tarble raised a brow and looked at Chocota, "o-ok... you like them? Are you feeling okay?" He turned his attention to his mate wanting to make sure he was okay.

"They will all know..." Gohan painted as he pressed Mirai up against a tree. The rage this time didn't feel nearly as bad as before. Deep inside, where the heat didn't fog his mind, Gohan wondered about that. Perhaps it was the other being the one. Before, it was Trunks, but now... now it was his Trunks. The one he thought of from the moment they met. "Trunks... heat is strong..."

Vegeta looked to Makou and pouted as his mood seemed to flip again. He puffed up his bottom lip and let his eyes get watery. "Mama.... I don't want to talk about it tomorrow. I wanna talk about it right now."

"They seem sweet..." Chocota looked up at Tarble and smiled at him. He honestly felt only one thing missing at that moment. "Tarble... I want to try bonding again. Perhaps it will fix our bond. I want to feel you again."

Mirai moaned as Gohan took him again. It felt so good he could hardly stand it. Holding on tightly he let Gohan have his way with him accepting every thrust into his tight body. His head dipped forward to nip at his shoulder. Could he really do it this time?

"You want to yell about it right now. You have a temper like your father," Makou walked over to him and touched his cheek. "Why did you come here? It couldn't have been for this."

Tarble perked up at that and smiled, "s-sure! Um... where you want to go back to our house?" He felt giddy with excitement to bond with him again. He didn't want to hurt him in any way either.

Gohan thrust roughly into Mirai and clutched his thighs tightly. He wanted to fill the other completely. He wanted to imprint on every inch of the silverette's body. "Nnh... yes!"

"Mama..." Vegeta sniffles before looking down at his feet. This man was never one to be reckoned with. "I just need the computer data. To organize all of our people and help those who need it. But... but dad started it! He started saying we were trying to take his ships too..."

"That is fine. As long as we can have that connection. Watching those two and their silent responses to eachother... it reminded me what we are missing." Chocota hooked an arm around his mate's and leaned up to whisper in his ear. "Plus, these pregnant hormones have me horny."

Mirai trembled unable to fully fight that urge anymore. He loved this man completely and being in heat mixed with everything. He caved. turning his head his teeth sunk into Gohan's flesh.

Makou listened to him with the loving indifference a parent would. Of course he cared but he'd heard all these fights before, "and were you coming in to take them? If not why start yelling about things that didn't pertain to what you wanted?"

Vegeta Sr. smirked, "che."

"And you!" Makou turned to his mate. Vegeta Sr. went stiff in fear of his mate. "Not another word."

Goku blinked a bit surprised. He could tell this man wasn't very powerful but maybe his strength was along the lines of Bulma's.

Tarble scooped up his mate and simply walked away from the group. They were busy and now he had things to do. Being connected but not connected to his mate was driving him crazy and he didn't need to be told twice what his mate wanted.

Gohan shuddered and came hard inside Mirai. He anticipated this so much, his body caved under the force of it. The dark haired man rode out his climax as he bit the silverette's shoulder and curled his tail around the other's waist. He could feel him. He could feel everything that was Mirai. It was like opening his eyes for the first time.

"But..." Vegeta sniffles and leaned into Goku, twisting his shirt in his hands. "But mama...I was really upset. And dad made me mad. He doesn't have to be so mean. Me and Goku don't even want to be in charge, but someone has to help our people right now."

Chocota grinned as he leaned into his mate. Let the other's squabble. Makou could handle them. He was ready to be handled himself. He leaned up and nibbled on Tarble' s earlobe. "You are still so strong, Tarble. I know me and your baby are not light."

Mirai cried out against his shoulder as their souls came together. He held on tightly including his tail which wrapped around Gohan's leg, "mmmmnnnn!" He shuddered against him feeling every piece that was this Gohan, his Gohan and now he could really see how different they were. He loved this one more.

Goku then realized what he has to do. Vegeta wasn't fit to rule right now, until he delivered he would have to take charge. His people meant a lot to the Prince. Wrapping his arm around Vegeta he reached through the bond, "Vegeta. I will take this over. I'll help our people. Why don't you go check on Trunks? Bulma said he's going to be okay."

Tarble could feel he was heavy but he smiled to his mate, "naw, you're not that heavy." He rested his mate on the couch before climbing over him. "Now where were we?"

Gohan leaned against the tree and painted heavily as he rested hos head back. He waited a moment before sliding to the ground with his mate. He kept a firm hold as he slipped his arms around the silverette's waist. He chuckled slightly and closed his eyes. /I love you too./

/but... Goku../ Vegeta lifted his head and looked up at his mate. He tried to gauge the taller Saiyan's reaction and failed. /don't force yourself. I want this to be a good thing. I don't want you to suffer./

Chocota ran a hand up his mate's chest and clutched his shirt, pulling him down to be closer. "Well, you could start by ducking me until I pass out. Then we can worry about other things. I want you so bad, Tarble."

Mirai held onto Gohan, never wanting to let him go. He felt his heat receding which was good in his mind. He could think a little more clear now, //Gohan... I am so happy...//

//As long as you and the baby are healthy and happy I'm good,// Goku held his mate close. "I won't have you fighting and stressing." His other hand ran down over his stomach feeling their child.

"Listen to your mate," Makou said as he put a hand on his own mates shoulder. "Sometimes they're right."

Tarble leaned down kissing him hard. He wanted their link back. Breaking the kids he moved his mouth down to nibble on his neck, "me too."

/Trunks... / Gohan closed his eyes and rested against the tree. His mind felt clearer, but he could still feel remnants of the rage deep within. He kissed Mirai's neck and sighed. /I'm so glad you came./

Vegeta frowned and held on to his mate. He kissed the other Saiyan's chin and sighed. He looked to his parents and pointed at his father. "Understand this... Kakarat is my mate. Whether you can accept it or not, you must respect that he is trying to help a people that he never knew."

Chocota moaned and shivered as he pressed up against Tarble. Just the thought of feeling the other's mind again was euphoric. He wanted the other Saiyan. He wrapped a leg around one of his mate's and pressed up against him. "Nnn... Tarble..."

Mirai blushed for a moment thinking he meant something else then smiled, //yea... Yea me too. I'm glad we can be together.// he gently rubbed Gohan's back as they sat there.

Makou looked to his mate who poured at him for a moment then turned to his son and nodded his head, "fine."

Goku smiled and put his arm around Vegeta's waist, "hm."

Tarble rubbed his hands down his side's and kissed his neck, "you want me to bite now or tease you a bit longer?" He rocked his hips against him being careful of his stomach.

Gohan let his breathing even out as he relaxed and slowly began drawing little circles on Mirai's hips with his finger. /I still want you... but I feel exhausted. We should go somewhere with a bed./

"Mama... I'm very happy to see you, but I think I need some rest. If you need anything, just let me know." Vegeta yawned and snuggled in to Goku's side. He didn't know why he was suddenly so tired. /Goku... can I sleep now?/

"Nn... don't stop... Tarble..." Chocota thought he wouldn't want anything else from Tarble than to receive the bond. It reminded him of their first meeting. Mating was simply to continue their bloodlines, but time had changed that. He loved this Saiyan now. "I want delicious torture..."

Mirai smiled softly and kissed his forehead, "I have a room at capsule. You want to take us there? Or should we get back?"

Goku looked down at Vegeta concerned and without saying a word to them bright his fingers to his head to bring them back into Vegeta's room, "are you okay?"

Tarble smiled and bright his hands down his side's to start removing some of his clothing. He didn't want him cold. His mouth moved down his body to kiss his stomach gently

"I want no disturbances." Gohan's tightened his hold on Mirai befpre transmissioning them to his own home. He laid down on the bed and pulled the other down with him. He was all too happy to just snuggle there and forget the world for a moment.

Vegeta held on tightly to Goku and frowned as he stared at the wall. He felt fear roll through him. Never once had he considered running from his responsibiloty. "I am fine... I just need to relax."

Chocota moaned and arched into his mate's touch. Just the thought of what was to come had his skin tingling in anticipation. He spread his legs and reached down to caress Tarble' s head.

Mirai was surprised but at the same time not surprised. He had a feeling Gohan wasn't going to let him go very far. He felt some serious waves of clingyness, that he hoped wouldn't turn into controlling. He could handle him though if need be. Maybe he was overthinking things, but after the things with Gohan's father he wondered if Gohan was okay. Resting his body on top of Gohan's he relaxed on top of him with a gentle sigh.

Goku pulled Vegeta over and sat on the bed leading him to also sit down on it, "Today was a lot to take in. Your people are back. Our people. I met my parents for the first time. It'll take some getting used to but I'll handle everything."

Tarble gently slipped down his pants until they were on the floor so his mouth could go to giving his hip some attention. Being on a ship with several other Saiyan's meant being intimate in private was difficult. Not that he cared if they did it in public but he was careful with his pregnant mate.

Gohan ran a hand through Mirai's hair and sighed as he stared up at the ceiling. He was pleasantly satisfied, which was hard enough to accomplish. "Trunks... your heat has abated. Is it simply satisfied? Or are you past it?"

Vegeta looked down at his hands and frowned as he considered what the other was saying. The day had brought on a heavy burden, but they were to do it as they handled many burdens in the past. "We must do it together. Mama can help. He can get father to do his part. When the time is right, I don't mind handing the rule back to them."

Chocota dug his fingers in the bedding beneath him and threw his head back with a moan. His skin felt on fire from the other's touch and he shuddered with simple anticipation. "Nnnh... Tarble..."

"Hmm... that's a good question," Mirai gently rubbed his hand against Gohan's chest. "It can last anywhere from 24 hours to three days as far as I'm aware. But I haven't had a heat in eight years." He didn't want to tell him how warm his stomach felt right now either. He didn't dare hope or jinx it. He was going to keep that to himself for now in case he just simply couldn't carry.

"We'll figure it out as we get there but I will not have you risking our baby and your health. Vegeta..." Goku took his mates hands into his. "You know I'm an idiot and I struggle with everything outside of fighting. But this... us. Our bond our baby. I will protect it with my life. I can feel your stress and I know you stress easily and your temper can run high. So whatever I can do to make it better I will. I love you, Vegeta. You're my world and I don't want to feel that emptiness again."

Tarble was as gentle as he could be even though his own member was throbbing against his pants. Licking and nipping at his hip he moaned softly, "you smell so good." Turning his head he went to the inner thigh of his other leg gently teasing it with his tongue.

"Mm... I see." Gohan looked down at Mirai and took a heavy breath. He wondered if things were different now. The moon had spurred his rage on. He hoped their bond had snuffed the beast so he may control it again. "Trunks, I feel whole."

"You are a strong man. A man that has fought many fights." Vegeta leaned on Goku and closed his eyes. He couldn't deny his mate's claims, but he refused to be weak in this. "I almost feel guilt. To hear the words I am sure Chichi has wished for."

Chocota took a deep breath and held it for a moment as his skin tingled. He wanted his mate inside him. He wanted to feel that which he hadn't felt in years. "Tarble... please..."

Mirai smiled softly and nodded his head, "I know what you mean." His hand rubbed over his chest just enjoying their moment together. He leaned up and gently kissed Gohan's cheek. "You look like you're feeling better."

Chichi... Goku swallowed hard and took a deep breath, "I need to go over there and explain this to her. I'm sure she'll understand." He hoped she would. Maybe not though.

Tarble leaned forward missing his member and dove his head down to lick at his entrance. His tongue thrust inside and rolled around which his hands braced his legs up. He didn't want to strain his mate as best as he could.

"Yes.. it seems you have countered that of the moon." Gohan closed his eyes and smiled at the silverette's touch. He opened his eyes and looked to Mirai. "And how are you feeling? I was not myself again."

Vegeta frowned and sighed. He couldn't imagine her taking it well in the least. He witnessed her fury toward Goku on many occasions. But perhaps she already gave up on the man. "I wouldn't hold your breath on that."

The feel of Table's tongue at his entrance sent Chocota throbbing in ecstasy. His member was hard and aching while his legs trembled. He wasn't sure he could stop himself from his first climax. "Nnh... more..."

Mirai smiled up at him positively glowing with happiness and maybe something else, "I feel great actually. Much better than a while ago." He gently kissed his chest.

Goku sighed softly and gently rubbed Vegeta's back, "Yeah... I know I'll survive the encounter but it won't be an easy one." He gently kissed his mates shoulder. "I just want you happy and safe..."

Tarble brought his hand up to gently push a finger in next to his tongue. His finger gently moved inside until he found that spot he missed playing with. His own member was throbbing even harder between his legs.

- - - Updated - - -

Mirai smiled up at him positively glowing with happiness and maybe something else, "I feel great actually. Much better than a while ago." He gently kissed his chest.

Goku sighed softly and gently rubbed Vegeta's back, "Yeah... I know I'll survive the encounter but it won't be an easy one." He gently kissed his mates shoulder. "I just want you happy and safe..."

Tarble brought his hand up to gently push a finger in next to his tongue. His finger gently moved inside until he found that spot he missed playing with. His own member was throbbing even harder between his legs.

"Good. I was worried I hurt you." Gohan smiled and shifted to wrap his arm and tail around his mate. "Your father really will kill me this time."

"Be sure you do. I am not going to give birth to a fatherless child." Vegeta thought over his statement for a moment before scoffing. "Well... a child with only one parent."

Chocota gasped as he came all over his chest and felt his muscles spasm. He moaned and rocked back against his mate. "Mm... Tarble... I want you..."

• Saga locked this topic