two nekos ( kawaiinekomimiboy X kohaku tsubasa)

Kohaku tsubasa

"oh you are angel they are in the cabinet with the brooms and stuff beside the fridge. i need most of the light bulbs in here change" the kind lady said setting the table Aki was helping. Scar was dead asleep under the table on the cold floor.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kohaku tsubasa

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

Yuichi nods his head as he walks to the kitchen, opening the cabinet door and takes out the box of light bulbs. He starts taking out all of the old light bulbs and puts in the new light bulbs. Yuichi looks at the lady, "where should I put the older light bulbs," he tilts his head to the side, unsure if it was just a good idea to put them in the garbage.

"please put them in the box in the cabneit" the nice lady said. "dinner is done hehe" Aki said putting food on the plates. Scar woke then crawling out from under the table. "silly old thing" the lady said to scar who still looked sleepy.

Yuichi nods his head and opens the cabinet, putting on the old bulbs into the box. He wags his tail and sits at the table, sniffing, "it smells good," he purrs. He looks down to see Scar and tilts his head, "why is he so sleepy," he wags his tail.

Aki sits down as does everyone else."thank you for the food" Aki said then started to eat his food all up. "that was good i must have been really hungry" Aki said with a giggle as he got up then washed his dishes.

Yuichi looks down at the plate and wags his tail as he starts eating. After he finishes eating, he lets out a hiccup and purrs, "it was really good," he stands up and walks to the sink, washing his plate next to Aki.

Aki finishes then jokingly grabs your butt with a giggle. "do you want to play tonight" Aki whispered into your ear. he walked in the living room sitting on the couch like he never said that. Scar was looking at you confused and with questions. "i wont get into this" Scar said.

Yuichi finishes washing his dish and perks his ears up with a squeak, blushing as he looks at Aki. He tilts his head as he watches Aki walk into the living room. Yuichi looks at Scar and pouts, nudging Scar and puts his dish in the cabinet after he dries it.

Scar started laughing at us. "you two kids are funny" Scar said still laughing. Aki looks at him a bit mad. his go down a bit as if he is sad. " i do love him tho and i want to play" aki mumbled to him self.

Yuichi pouts a little, "you are so mean," he flails his arms while blushing. He looks at Aki, wondering what he wanted to do.

"i am not in a good mood Scar" Aki said standing up going out side. "wait don't tell me the little kitty is in heat" Scar said laughing. the lady already went up stairs for the night. "you know what i am going back to bed you two" Scar said turning into a cat going back under the table.

Yuichi perks his ears up as he looks at Aki walking outside. He watches the lady and Scar go to bed, figuring he would go check on Aki. "Is everything okay Aki," he walks over to the other.

"i am fine now" Aki said kissing you on the mouth. "i love you yuichi and i feel like i am in heat i did not know if you wanted to that is why i asked" Aki said really Quickly.

Yuichi perks his ears up while blushing and kisses Aki. He rubs the back of his head, nodding his head, "I-I.. have no problem with us doing that."

Aki got lust in his eyes. "okay Yuichi" Aki started taking off your shirt his ears and tail came out. "i promise i will be gentle" Aki said kissing you again. "do you want to take off my shirt?" Aki asked

Yuichi lowers his ears a little a bit as he felt his shirt getting taken off. He nods his head slowly as he starts taking off Aki's shirt, flickering his ears, "you.. promise to be gentle?"

"yes i promise cross my heart and hope to die" Aki said blushing really hard. kissing you on the neck unbuttoning your pants and taking them off also your underpants. "want to take mine off?" Aki asked.

Yuichi laughs a little, shaking his head, "you don't have to go to sudden measures like that," he twitches a little and looks down to see his pants and underwear getting taken off. He slowly nods his head as he takes off Aki's pants and underwear too.

"alright are you ready i wont go straight in but i will make my way to it sound good. before we start i wont do anything you dont want me to so maybe we should have a safe word" Aki said which almost sounded like rambling.

Yuichi looks at Aki and laughs a little, nuzzles against Aki's neck, "well.. we should.. probably start with the foreplay so it has a.. easy time getting inside," he purrs a bit and licks Aki's cheek.

"that is what i meant. still do we need a safe word" Aki asked nuzzling back kissing your collar bone then gently nibbling on it not biting or hurting you. "i love you yuichi" Aki said nuzzling you more now taking your hand kissing each finger.

"Safe word?" Yuichi tilts his head and shivers while feeling his collarbone being nibbled on. He looks at Aki, "I.. love you too, do you think your going to be okay? I mean, aren't you still recovering from the fall?" Yuichi watches Aki and glances to the side with pink cheek.

"yeah i will be okay. a safe word is word that we both know that means we had enough" Aki said smiling a bit pushing you down gently. he started licking your neck. "you can play to you know" Aki said.

Yuichi blushes and shakes his head, "I don't.. think you need to worry about that. I think I am about to start my heat as well, my body is feeling strange." Yuichi lowers his ears and glances at Aki, nodding his head as he reaches down, starting to stroke Aki's cock a bit, "we.. got to get this wet."

Aki moaned as you rubbed his cock. he also slightly purred smelling your heat coming on. "yes we do if you dont want to be in pain"aki said his face was beet red.

• Saga locked this topic