two nekos ( kawaiinekomimiboy X kohaku tsubasa)

Kohaku tsubasa

Yuichi looks at Aki as he finally got out of the vines. He rubs his forehead and puts his scissors back into his bag, looking at Scar, "so... are you feeling better now as well?" He rubs the back of his head, trying not to look at Aki too much since his clothes were ripped in certain areas.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kohaku tsubasa

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

"yes i do maybe we should take him to the lady since she has the medical kit" Scar said putting Aki on his back. "we need to go now though he is bleeding out" Scar said as Aki passing out from blood loss.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Yuichi nods his head slowly and looks at Scar picking up Aki but then sees him pass out, "now we really have to hurry," he rushes to the lady that he visits from time to time with Scar, looking at Aki while walking.

when they got there Scar knocked on the door. "please kind lady the little calico is hurt" Scar said with an impaitent voice. she opened the door letting us come. "put him on the couch please" the lady said as she went to get the kit.

Yuichi watches Scar knock on the door while he keeps his eyes on Aki, lowering his head a little as he couldn't help to think it might of been his fault for what happened to Aki. As the lady answers, he walks into the house with Scar, walking over to the couch so he could help Scar get Aki on the couch.

Scar put him on the couch with you. "what is his name if i may ask" the lady said bring the kit over. Scar shook his like i dont know. "are you okay other little one?" Scar asked.

Yuichi watches Scar put Aki on the couch and sits down by Aki's feet. He looks at the lady and looks at Scar, "his name is Aki," he looks at Aki and lowers his head, hoping the lady will help heal his injuries.

"he is hurt every where" the lady as she took off the rest the clothes that was left on Aki's body. She then started wiping the blood off gently. after that she started wrapping his wounds gently but tight so he does not bleed out. Scar looked away when she pulled off his clothes like a gentle man.

Yuichi watches the lady and lowers his head a bit, biting his bottom lip and then looks away as she was taking off Aki's clothes. He rubs the back of his head, waiting and then glances over to watch the lady take care of the injuries.

"may i ask what happened that got Aki so hurt" the lady said finishing the last wrap Aki's body was completely covered in bandages except his face. Scar looked at you a little concerned because you looked said. she then covered him in a blanket so he was warm and so no one could see his private parts.

Yuichi looks at the lady as he rub the back of his head and looks to the side, unsure how to really describe it, "um.. he fell down a hill.. that is.. pretty much all I know."

"so he took a tumble.... " the lady said still confused. "when i got there he was in brambles" Scar said then see looked at you. "you okay?" the lady asked you as she went to the kitchen. Scar sat beside Aki with a sad face.

Yuichi watches the lady walk into the kitchen, looking at Scar and nods his head, "yeah.. I am fine.. I am just not use to seeing that much blood," he rubs the back of his head.

" that is okay dear" the lady said but Scar looked at you like i now there is something more. "if you want to talk we can just you and me " Scar said with kind eyes. "anyone hungry" the lady asked.

Yuichi looks at Scar as he was looking at him and pouts looking away as he shakes his head, "there... is nothing else to discuss about it," he looks at the lady and looks at Aki, "I will when Aki wakes up."

"okay if you say so" scar said she started cooking something for all of us to eat. "scar can you do me a favor" the kind lady asked. "yeah sure" Scar said going over to her. she whispered something in his ear and he went up stair.

Yuichi looks at Aki and pulls his legs to his chest, sighing softly. He looks at Scar and the lady, tilting his head as he wondered what they were talking about but then goes back to focusing on Aki.

Scar came back with a bowl full of cold water and a rag. "food is done Scar and tan neko" The lady said setting the table. "i am sorry i wont pry any more" Scar said he wiped the sweat off Aki's forehead.

Yuichi perks his head up, tilting his head, knowing Scar was a black neko and Aki was a calico. Wondering how the lady knew he was a cat to, even when he never transformed into his cat form or human form infont of the lady. He watches Scar wipe away Aki's sweat and rests his chin on his knees.

Scar then went eat. "you going to eat" the lady asked you then she sat down and ate her food with Scar. Aki moaned a bit waking up but only a little.

Yuichi looks up and shakes his head, "I will when Aki wakes up..," he lowers his head a bit and perks his ears up as he notices Aki starting to open his eyes.

"oww i hurt everywhere" Aki said in pain. Scar looked up at Aki a little sad because he said he was hurting. Aki tried to move but he could not move anything. "where is yuichi? " Aki asked trying to look around.

Yuichi perks his head up and moves closer to Aki, "I am right here. Don't strain yourself and just relax. I don't want you to be hurting yourself more than you have too, especially with those injuries."

Aki stopped trying to move knowing he cant for right now. "where are we?" Aki asked Scar looked at you wondering if you would tell him. "could one of you fed him for me" The lady said while she was washing the dishes in the sink that she and Scar used. "Yuichi i am sorry i am such a klutz" Aki said looking at you slightly.

Yuichi looks at Aki and then looks at the lady with a smile, "we are back at the lady's house. She took care of you while you were unconscious." Yuichi nods his head as he stands up, "I will go get something for you and feed you," he tilts his head and shakes his head as he walks into the kitchen, getting himself and Aki something to eat.

• Saga locked this topic