two nekos ( kawaiinekomimiboy X kohaku tsubasa)

Kohaku tsubasa

Yuichi rests his chin on his knees and lets out a yawn, perking his ears up and notices a bird on the branch. He looks at Aki and smiles a bit as he stretches out his arms, "I wonder when the lady is going to let us go.. she probably figured out by now that we are both cats as well."

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kohaku tsubasa

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

the lady came out side looking at us all sitting there. "thank you kind lady" Aki said "your healed i am glad and no need to thank me" the kind lady said. "can we go if we want" Aki asked." of course you can dear" She said going back inside.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Yuichi blinks a little as he looks at Aki, tilting his head to the side, "what's wrong? Don't you like it here," he flickers his ears confusingly as he watches the lady walk back inside of the house.

" i do i love it here i just wondered" Aki said looking at him. Scar was looking at me as well. "that is okay" the lady said with a smile. "i just wanted to know because i don't want to go" Aki said. "i do love the company" the kind lady said.

Yuichi tilts his head as he looks at Aki, "so you don't want to leave here?" He holds onto his tail as he looks at the lady, unsure if he really wanted to stay, he didn't want to be a bother since he was just use to crashing at her place every now and again while in his cat form.

"well i mean in the field or where ever i really just want to stay with you and scar" Aki said looking down. Scar kinda smiling laying down on his front paws.

Yuichi nods his head with a smile, "well... if she really wants us to live here and if its okay with her, than we can be here together," he wags his tail.

"i don't mind" the kind lady said. "Yuichi i love staying with you well all of you" Aki said smiling and hugging you. "i am going to work in the garden" the kind lady said going to the garden. "can i help kind lady" Aki asked. "if you want dear" the kind lady said.

Yuichi smiles and nods his head, "well then.. we will be glad to help you around the house, after all.. you did help Aki," he looks at Scar, slowly looking at Aki as he was going to help the lady with her garden.

"i will help as well" Scar said getting up turning back into a human and going with aki to the garden to help the kind lady. "you have helped me so much kind lady so i will help you" Aki said as the kind lady was pulling up carrots.

Yuichi perks his ears up and pouts a little since he was all alone. He stands up and follows Scar to the garden so he could help the lady as well.

we help pull things out of the ground. pulling things off vines and such it was actually fun to Aki he was having a blast. so many fruits,vegetables and herbs. "yuichi this is so fun" Aki said smiling.

Yuichi looks at Aki and flickers his ears, laughing a little and nods his head, "yeah it is pretty fun. Now we got to wash everything off before we get to eat it."

"okay sounds fun" Aki said putting the last thing in the basket. "i am so happy now" Aki said kissing your cheek. we inside to wash the food we had got out the garden.

Yuichi nods his head with a smile as he perks his ears up and looks at the sky but then gets distracted by Aki kissing his cheek. He blushes and goes inside the house to help wash the harvesting goods.

"yuichi can i ask you something?" Aki said trying to look innocent so you could not tell what he was going to say. he washing the harvest swaying his hips as he hummed a light beautiful tune to make it more fun. da da da hm hm hm la la. He started to blush.

Yuichi flickers his ears as he looks at Aki, tilting his head to the side a bit, "sure.. what do you want to ask," he flickers his ears as he could hear Aki humming and continues washing the harvest goods.

"Do you like me?" Aki said looking at you. "because i like you alot i never want you mad at me" Aki said swaying his whole body back and forth his tail and ears came out wiggling around as he did so.

Yuichi blinks a couple of times and tilts his head to the side, rubbing the back of his head. "U-Um well..," he blushes a bit and watches Aki, slowly nodding his head, "yeah.. I do like you," he puts the clean harvest goods in a bowl.

"yay i am so happy" he said jumping up and down. then finished helping you guys. "well boys thanks so much this helps me a lot" the kind lady said. " miss could you teach me how to cook" Aki said. "of course dear" the kind lady said.

Yuichi perks his ears up as he watches Aki, blushing a bit with a smile. He looks at the lady and then Aki, tilting his head, "you want to learn how cook now?" His face was still a bright red, unsure how to really accept Aki's feelings so suddenly.

"yes so i can cook for you yuichi" Aki Said smiling. "then watch me dear" the kind lady said starting to cook something. "alright" Aki said watching .Scar went to go lay down. Aki swayed his hips as he was humming that tune again.

Yuichi blinks a couple of times and wags his tail slowly with a smile, nodding his head, "well then I can't wait to try your cooking," he looks at the lady, "do you want me to do anymore chores?"

" could one of you boys help by putting new light bulbs in for me" the kind lady said. "i like helping you miss" Aki said smiling still watching as she was finishing. "i am going to set the table now Aki and thanks" the kind lady said as she turned of the stove.

"Where are the light bulbs? I can help you," Yuichi wags his tail slowly with a smile. "And where do I need to change the bulbs," he tilts his head to the side.

• Saga locked this topic