two nekos ( kawaiinekomimiboy X kohaku tsubasa)

Kohaku tsubasa

Yuichi shakes his head and rubs the back of his head, "no it is okay, don't worry about it so much." He continues watching the woman and perks his ears up as he heard a thud and looks over to Aki, walking over, "hey don't hurt yourself," he turns into his human form looks outside, remembering his bag was outside as he lets out a soft sigh and looks around for something to cover himself.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kohaku tsubasa

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

"it will scare her to see me a human" Aki said as he handed you a blanket. "i am sorry that i am broken yuichi" Aki said looking like he was going to cry. he then looked round to see if the lady was coming. "i will behave though and not draw attention to us" Aki said with his head down.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Yuichi shakes his head, "well she is human to.. so it probably won't be as bad as you think." He blinks and then pouts, "don't talk like that.. everything will be okay." He sighs and then shakes his head slowly, taking Aki's hand and then starts to sneak outside through the back door.

aki follows you out the back door. he tried to suck it up so that the lady does not get frightened by us. suddenly his ears and tail come out so he covered his mouth so he wouldn't make a sound. he looked at you as a oh man i don't know what is happening.

Before going too far, Yuichi drops the blanket so he wasn't taking what didn't belong to him. He then sneaks towards the wood area and the looks at Aki, "so.. you can't control your abilities to change into a cat or to change back to your human form," he tilts his head as he picks up his bag, taking his clothes out and then gets dressed.

he shook his head no. "i don't know how it just comes and goes" Aki said looking at you. "i think maybe it is because no one taught me how" Aki said looking down. he really hated that this is a inconvenience for you. Aki sighed a bit normally it is harder to change into a human but now it is totally random.

Yuichi tilts his head and rubs his chin as he tries to think. "Well... has anything changed for you recently to make your transformations change suddenly? Maybe that is why you can't control yourself too much when you transform from form to form."

"well i found you and i am not alone anymore" Aki was happy but then looked down. "maybe that is it i-i only change when i am with you" Aki said sadly. this is not true but he had never changed till he meet you. he had never been happy before ever so this might be the reason he changed or maybe because he hit his head but he did not hit his head when you where in trouble.

Yuichi tilts his head to the side, "so I am the reason why you can't transform correctly?" He rubs his chin, trying to think of what to say before looking at Aki, "is .. there something about me that is making you feel nervous? Maybe we can see if that will help you being able to control your transformations better if we can fix the issue."

"yeah i guess" Aki said as he looked at you also think. "wait i never had a friend before or felt happy.maybe if i could control my emotions better i wont change when i shouldn't" Aki said ruffling his own hair

Yuichi looks at Aki and nods his head, "yeah that could be the reason why you can't control how you transformations.. but how should we fix it," he tilts his head to the side as he tries to think of ideas.

"oh man your right now can we make it so i stop feeling emotions so i stop changing.i really wish we knew someone who could help us" Aki said putting his head down more like this is a hopeless situation. just then Aki saw another cat person wondering around in the woods.

Yuichi looks at Aki and rubs his chin, "well... since we just met eachother, maybe we shou....,-" he perks his ears up as he heard leaves shuffling around in the woods, turning his head and notices a person just like him and Aki. Yuichi looks at Aki, "maybe that person would know what to do? Maybe we should follow them to see if they can give us any advice."

"yeah sounds good" Aki whispered as he watched the other cat person it seemed to be looking for something. this cat person was a tan skin color it then turned and looked right in our direction. now we could see it was male with no clothes on. one of his eyes had a scratch on it so he could not open it. he just stood there for a minute or so.

Yuichi nods his head as he carefully watches the other cat, wondering what they were looking for. When the cat looked in their direction, Yuichi paused and looks at Aki, "looks.. like he spotted us."

he then turned around. "are you two afraid of me" the other cat person said. his black hair shining in the sun. "i am not afarid i want to ask a question" Aki said with a gulp. "what is your question little calico?" the other said turning to look at Aki in the eyes.

Yuichi shakes his head and looks to the side, "of course we are not afraid... your just like us." He flickers his ears as he looks at Aki, sitting there and pats Aki's head, looking at him and nods his head, "don't be so nervous, just ask him."

"how do i control the change?" Aki asked looking less nervous. "well it is simple you see all i do is think of changing and i do but if you free change then you have to not think about what ever makes you change" the other said sitting in front of us. "so if i feel happy i change" Aki said confused. "no your thinking about what makes you happy think about changing try it" the other said. Aki started thinking about changing but all that happened was his ears and tail went away.

Yuichi listens to the other neko explain what he knew about transformation. He looks at Aki, hoping having someone more mature explain to him would help him understand more than if he was going to explain, even if he was good at controlling his transformations.

"don't worry keep trying" the other said Aki tried again he did change back into a cat. mew mew Aki said as a thank you. "now we might have to work on your voice. all the sudden a mans voice can be heard screaming something which made the other turn into a black cat with his ears down.

Yuichi looks at Aki and nods his head, "yeah you will get it in no time, you just need to practice," he smiles a bit, watching Aki turn into his cat form. Yuichi watches the man turn into his cat form, figuring he would turn into his cat form as well, letting out a mew.

"don't let that man catch you he is not nice. i am scar by the way. now run" the other said running off into the woods he was quick like a lighting bolt he was gone. the yelling man got closer to us and aki was afraid but did not change.

Yuichi tilts his head as he watches Scar run at a fast speed and blinks. He looks at the man and then turns into his human form, picking up Aki and quickly grabs his clothes and bag, running in the opposite direction.

"hey who are you and why do you have that cat" the man screamed then looked around. "i thought i saw that no good scar around here" the man said as he walked off scratching his head. Aki looks up at you looking confused.

Yuichi growls a bit and then looks at Aki, shrugging his shoulders, "I am just.. as confuse as you are," he puts Aki down on the floor and then starts putting on his clothes with a sigh, hating to always get dress whenever he transforms.

• Saga locked this topic