two nekos ( kawaiinekomimiboy X kohaku tsubasa)

Kohaku tsubasa

"thank you guys" Aki said trying to smile but winced in pain. "no problem" Scar said then got up turning into a cat then curled up under the table. "it is okay dear no need to thank me" the lady said smiling.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kohaku tsubasa

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

Yuichi comes out with two plates and sits down on the couch. He looks at Aki and lowers his head, scooping up some food and puts the spoon to Aki's mouth, looking at Aki with a smile, "open up."

Aki opened his mouth letting you fed him. Aki how ever looked sad that you had to take care of him. Scar had fallen asleep and the lady was drying dishes putting them away. " okay dear i am going to bed could you wash the dishes when your done "she said walking up stairs.

Yuichi looks at Aki and shakes his head, "try not to look so sad.. I am just taking care of you while you are recovering." He perks his head up and looks at the lady, nodding his head, "of course," he goes back to feeding Aki.

Aki tried to look a bit happier but it was hard when you looked so sad like it was your fault. everything got Quiet but Aki's whimpering every so often when he took a deep breath. it was dark and hot which did not help Aki who was covered up with a blanket.

Yuichi tilts his head as he looks at Aki, letting out his ears as he flickers them, "are.. you getting hot under the blanket?" He looks at the temperature on the wall, seeing it was getting pretty warm.

"yes a bit" Aki said sadly. Scar started scratched out on the cold floor. Aki knew he was going to bored because he sleep for a while so he was not sleepy. "are you going to bed?" Aki asked.

Yuichi tilts his head and then shakes his head, "nah I am not really tired," he looks over at Scar. He starts to pull the blanket down slowly, "does that feel any better?"

"yes thanks you" Aki said he was sorta covered everywhere. his eyes seemed to gleam in the moon light coming in the window. "i am glade someone cares for me now" Aki said with a slight smile. his whole body was shaking slightly more like throbbing in pain.

Yuichi looks down and then looks to the side, scratching his cheek while blushing a bit, "do.. you feel better now that your not covered by the blanket," he tilts his head and figured he would distract himself by eating his meal.

"yes i do i feel nice and cool thank you" Aki said then started to think about how the day went which actually made him a bit sad because it was not a good day at all. "i guess i should still be happy" Aki whispered.

Yuichi nods his head and continues blushing a bit while he was eating, rubbing the back of his head a bit. He flickers his ears while eating and then looks at Aki, "are you still hungry," he tilts his head to the side.

"no i am fine thank you yuichi" Aki said looking at the moon. " it is a beautiful night don't you think" Aki said his eyes fluttered slowly looking like they where going to close. "oh man i am falling asleep again" Aki thought to himself.

Yuichi looks at the plate he got for Aki and pouts a little, "but.. we shouldn't waste the nice lady's cooking," he continues eating his meal until he finished. He looks at the sky and looks at Aki, tilting his head, "are you sure your not tired? You look like you want to fall back asleep."

" i think i am" Aki said trying not go to sleep. "i don't want to waste the food but i am not that hungry" Aki said Quickly then he went silent as he feel back to sleep. for some reason he was steaming all over his body.

"Hm.. well I guess you can eat it later if you get hungry," Yuichi tilts his head as he looks at Aki. Standing up, ~hm.. maybe some fresh air will help,~ he thought as he opens the window.

Aki through the night not even shivering when the window was open. he woke up early and ate the supper from last night as breakfast. Aki was actually all healed and felt better then he had in awhile.

Yuichi was fast asleep during the night, flickering his ears a bit and wakes up, seeing Aki finish eating his dinner but for breakfast. Yuichi yawns and turns his head off to the other side, going back to sleep.

Aki went out side to run around a bit. Scar had woken up and washed Aki's plate then went out side to make sure nothing happened to Aki. "hey scar i feel better now" Aki said smiling. "i can see that" Scar said laying in the grass.

Yuichi flickers ears and continues sleeping, mumbles a bit and stretches out his arms with a yawn. He slowly sits up and looks out the window, seeing Aki and sits by the window, watching Aki carefully.

Aki ran around then laid down in the grass.till he saw a butterfly and started chasing it around. "come here butterfly" Aki said following it around for a bit then it got to far away. he smiled looking back at Scar who was asleep.

Yuichi walks towards the entrance of the house and walks outside, sitting next to the sleeping Scar and brings his legs to his chest, swishing his tail side while watching Aki.

"hello yuichi you okay?" Aki said coming and laying near you. Scar then woke looking at us. "sillies" Scar said then started to licking himself. Aki then smiled even more.

Yuichi perks his ears up and then nods his head, "yeah I am fine, don't worry about me," he wags his tail as he looks at Scar and perks ear up, watching a butterfly fly by.

"i really hope so yuichi" Aki said snuggling up to. "Aki how did you heal so quickly" Scar asked a bit confused. the wind blow kinda hard for a couple of minutes making Aki and Scars hair thrashing around.

• Saga locked this topic