Winter リア充 Challenge 2016!

Saga

Theme 09 'Proud'

i2200n.jpg

Honestly, the theme this time really caught me off guard. Because, there just not much I can say I'm proud of... I'm still depends on others mostly my family, and I'm still can't stand by myself. And there's a lot of things I want to accomplish. But then I start cooking dinner and realized, that this small accomplishment that looks so trivial was actually crucial for others. That's everything big were started from accumulation of small things. So, yeah I'm proud to say "I'm proud of myself"

• Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Saga

• crystald

• robertita

• dhanychan

Theme 9

Tbh. I'm stuck when i saw today's theme because i dont have anything i can be proud of. I'm not good at anything btw. But saw Miss RED post that we can also post picture we take remind me with this~

bEtdPlM.jpg

I toke this when i have vacation/adventure to a mountain. We're gone there supposed to look at sunrise but since there's too many people i look at other side and i saw those beautiful scenery. Cant help but take pic of it~

Day 10, Theme: Proud

I am proud of my books. Not because I can possess and own them but because they have brought me so many experiences. It brings me immense joy just by looking at them and knowing that I have been part of each and everyone of their world.

hyJzHy8.jpg

Theme : Proud

PhotoGrid_1482431565725_zps6ort51fl.png

There isn't a lot I'm proud of YET, as I am slowly building them. But along my journey, I have aquiered some stuff that I obtain through hard work, patience and madness perseverance! My BA degree, my driving licence (that was the only picture of my car that I have, the scratch was done by an idiot who didn't look in her mirrors before coming to me), my past experiences which have thought me a lot ( I have no pictures) and my dear mother who has been with me and never left my side ever since I was born.

[TABLE=width: 300, align: left]

[TR]

[TD]c55suVd.jpg[/TD]

[TD]Theme:

"Proud"

Date:

22.12.16[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Note: That indeed was a hard one. But I think I will go with my way of thinking, my mind - it makes me who I am, after all. [/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

P.S. Usernames to be added later, the new theme is to be posted in a few minutes.

Theme #9: Proud

12/22/16

I am proud of sticking to my love of reading and manga which led to my future career as an English teacher.

20161222_194514_zps6g3t3ogk.jpg

Theme : Sweet

PhotoGrid_1482477769357_zpsomzdzeqx.png

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE SWEET STUFF!

Thats how my drawer looks like at work and next to it is a pack of HARIBO I manage to finish each day *proud :] *

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Considering everything that happened last year, me receiving this was not only a surprise but one of the greatest moments that I probably will never NOT be proud of. Now, I'm only trying to continue hanging in there for this last stretch.