Leslie_LC

i love both of them too!!!..T^T

juz by looking at them makes me smile happily...gosh..i cant them out of my mind..@___@

i know...it lookz quite uncomfortable isn't it???

they at least should have their own resting room or itz juz they r waiting for the scenes comes next...

but seeing taki sleeping like that really soothing me...

he looked so peaceful...*blush*

• Replies 990
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hama71

• yojichan

• Last_sky16

• athrun08

ahahaha...sulky baba chan... so kawaii..

"i wasnt the only one"...then him and taiki??? the most energetic actors in TK series...lol

u know caught my attention more???

Taki sleeping at the back...ahhahah...look..."sleeping beauty"...LOL

this proved how hyper baba chan is... other people is sleeping while he's still in his energetic mode...*love him*

Who know... it might be Taiki or it might be Takiguchi... ^^;;;

Is it more like "Napping beauty"... ^^;;;;

Well it's still day time, Baba-kun should be so much in energ that time... --;;;

i am so not surprised the director would call the attention of Baba-chan.

he's so noisy! LOL

he's like all over the place and joining forces with Taiki is a riot. they're influencing each other so much.

and I LOVE THEM SO MUCH!!! WAAAAAH!!! T____T

hyper! hyper! hyper!!

you know that caught my attention too.

Taki sleeping behind Baba-chan.

But is that even comfortable? I know those chairs are nice but they're not adjustable.

aren't they the same chairs they use in the classroom scenes?

they look huge though since it's able to support Taki like that.

don't Japanese actors have their own trailers like they do in Hollywood?

Well it's just nap... so It don't matter it comfortable or not... ^^;;;

They shoot the scene a lot at night time and Takiguchi some time has other work at same time...

So some time they need nap in between time...

Well not every actors has trailers...

Most of them are use van change inside to make a little bigger...

But, that for the people who are in 1st or 2nd ranking stars... --;;;

I hear from my friend up ther Heat up eve! Taki ride Mao-chan manager's car together...

Or it was other way... --;;;

Any way... If there have manager follow with them they least have a car to ride... that is it!!!

If you are super star... you will get a trailer... That what I hear.. but who know...

Also, BL movie are low budget movie... so I don't think they can't fore to have trailer for the actors... --;;;

• Like 1

hahaha...when i see this picture...i remember tamaki suoh from ouran high school host club XP...with his puppy aye, tear striking down...sit at the end of corner mumbler something that only he know hahaha...sooo cuteeeeeeeee!!!!!!...and now baba-chan do like that hahaha he is so cuteeeeeeeee............XP...and baba-chan been scold by director i think it is time he get one...he is sooo noisy and a bit too hyper -.-''...but i think he look cute like that and maybe make the set more happier place

Yes, Tamaki did a lot of that...

Everyone just go for it's Baba... ^^;;

It's my guess that is him and that is what was like...

I don't know for sure... --;;;

i love both of them too!!!..T^T

juz by looking at them makes me smile happily...gosh..i cant them out of my mind..@___@

i know...it lookz quite uncomfortable isn't it???

they at least should have their own resting room or itz juz they r waiting for the scenes comes next...

but seeing taki sleeping like that really soothing me...

he looked so peaceful...*blush*

Well, they do have room... but, it's in the dorm shoot place...

I don't think they want to go all the way and come back for shoot...

Well, they got use to sleep any where... because they don't have much time in between some time...

So... I think that is way Taki could sleep so peaceful there... ^^;;;

Who know... it might be Taiki or it might be Takiguchi... ^^;;;

Is it more like "Napping beauty"... ^^;;;;

Well it's still day time, Baba-kun should be so much in energ that time... --;;;

Well it's just nap... so It don't matter it comfortable or not... ^^;;;

They shoot the scene a lot at night time and Takiguchi some time has other work at same time...

So some time they need nap in between time...

Well not every actors has trailers...

Most of them are use van change inside to make a little bigger...

But, that for the people who are in 1st or 2nd ranking stars... --;;;

I hear from my friend up ther Heat up eve! Taki ride Mao-chan manager's car together...

Or it was other way... --;;;

Any way... If there have manager follow with them they least have a car to ride... that is it!!!

If you are super star... you will get a trailer... That what I hear.. but who know...

Also, BL movie are low budget movie... so I don't think they can't fore to have trailer for the actors... --;;;

ah sou ka na...

you raised an interesting point there.

it didn't really occur to me that japanese BL movies are low-budget since they seem to be filmed in such nice locations.

is this also the reason why they add a lot of stuff in the DVD release?

i mean organizing all that fan meetings should cost something, ne?

also what is British Hills?

is it really a school or some kind of posh hotel?

that place doesn't look cheap though.

when they have a BL movie premiere, how long does the film run on the movie theater afterwards?

a week? a month?

or is it always straight-to-DVD release?

ah sou ka na...

you raised an interesting point there.

it didn't really occur to me that japanese BL movies are low-budget since they seem to be filmed in such nice locations.

is this also the reason why they add a lot of stuff in the DVD release?

i mean organizing all that fan meetings should cost something, ne?

also what is British Hills?

is it really a school or some kind of posh hotel?

that place doesn't look cheap though.

when they have a BL movie premiere, how long does the film run on the movie theater afterwards?

a week? a month?

or is it always straight-to-DVD release?

Well for most of BL movie shoot in week or less to cut down the cost...

Also when you see the quality of film it isn't good as major movie...

For the Locations I can tell how much it will cost... so I can really tell on that...

But, they don't just put stuff in it... most of time they sell with extra cost in it... --;;;

For the fan meeting they charge for you to go there...

Also, they sell goodies to make a more money...

They never do that for free!!!!

British Hills are like a historical retreat center... or something like that... --;;;

Well how you rent the place cost different so when you remember for the first to last...

Most time they shoot at off season... 2rd Takumi was before spring time off season...

3rd was on fall still off season... 4th was on summer... this was actually pick season...

they must made some money by now... ^^;;;

For the last... winter... it's also off or pick... any way they most use the time not many people will use...

So the cost will be get less... But, this is just my theory... ^^;;;

Well it will be same as most film... in Japan I don't know how long is normal...

But, my guess will be between 1 or 2 month...

Some actually never make it to theater just straight-to-DVD release...

But, when they run the film in the theater it will take some time to release into DVD...

Well it totally upto the company...

There are lot of film made in low-budget...

Even low-budget they do try to do best as they can do make it good...

So they try to cost donw on other place if they need to spend on the location...

I did said it before they try to shoot the movie short time as they can order to cut down the cost...

If it is big budget they will take much as time they can to shoot, and will use big name...

That is why you will never see any big name actors in BL movie in Japan... --;;

What I hear was they will cast the newcomer or 2nd or 3rd rank actors in the movie...

So they don't need to pay them too much... --;;;

• Like 1

It doesn't matter if the movie is low-budget or not, the most important thing is it can satisfy the viewers :D And I'm utterly happy with how the series are going on so far. Its not that spending alot of money in a movie can make it a good one but the plot and the acting are what really matter. Most Korean dramas also speed up shooting time and the actors had only 1 or 2 hours to sleep per day during 3 months of shooting, so anytime there is a 'sleeping' scene, the actor would sleep for real :D I'm glad that during Takumi-kun break time they were still energetic and playing around like that ^^

But how long did it take for the previous series of Takumi-kun to go from theater to DVD? The 5th movie will be on theater in 1 month time (August 20th), hope someone will take a fancam for us :D

It doesn't matter if the movie is low-budget or not, the most important thing is it can satisfy the viewers :D And I'm utterly happy with how the series are going on so far. Its not that spending alot of money in a movie can make it a good one but the plot and the acting are what really matter. Most Korean dramas also speed up shooting time and the actors had only 1 or 2 hours to sleep per day during 3 months of shooting, so anytime there is a 'sleeping' scene, the actor would sleep for real :D I'm glad that during Takumi-kun break time they were still energetic and playing around like that ^^

But how long did it take for the previous series of Takumi-kun to go from theater to DVD? The 5th movie will be on theater in 1 month time (August 20th), hope someone will take a fancam for us :D

I think same as you. It is not money... There are so many good low-budget movies out there...

I don't much like big-budget movie... some I do... but, most of time I like the sweet family type of movie...

This kind of movie are normally made in low-budget...

And, Takumi-kun series did a good job on making a good movie that us to love!!! ^^

Well, for Korean dream is other story...

Not because of budget it just the schedule they have...

They have killing schedule... some time they shoot not only that drama...

They have other drama to shoot or other program they had to do...

It just not right but still they do that... --;;;

Well Baba-kun... he is still young!! ^^;;;;

It's true when you have energetic people in the set the mode in set go up...

So it's better to have some one that Baba and Taiki in the set will make people laugh and bring up the mode...

Well not only them but most of cast are like that... Dai-chan and Taki and even Mao-kun some time do that... ^^;;;

Well most of time they took about 3~4 months... but, I can really tell you that will be this time too...

It's upto them to when they will made that into DVD... --;;;

Who know what... But, I want to wait for the DVD to come...

I do might on qurity... ^^;;;

Well for most of BL movie shoot in week or less to cut down the cost...

Also when you see the quality of film it isn't good as major movie...

For the Locations I can tell how much it will cost... so I can really tell on that...

But, they don't just put stuff in it... most of time they sell with extra cost in it... --;;;

For the fan meeting they charge for you to go there...

Also, they sell goodies to make a more money...

They never do that for free!!!!

British Hills are like a historical retreat center... or something like that... --;;;

Well how you rent the place cost different so when you remember for the first to last...

Most time they shoot at off season... 2rd Takumi was before spring time off season...

3rd was on fall still off season... 4th was on summer... this was actually pick season...

they must made some money by now... ^^;;;

For the last... winter... it's also off or pick... any way they most use the time not many people will use...

So the cost will be get less... But, this is just my theory... ^^;;;

Well it will be same as most film... in Japan I don't know how long is normal...

But, my guess will be between 1 or 2 month...

Some actually never make it to theater just straight-to-DVD release...

But, when they run the film in the theater it will take some time to release into DVD...

Well it totally upto the company...

There are lot of film made in low-budget...

Even low-budget they do try to do best as they can do make it good...

So they try to cost donw on other place if they need to spend on the location...

I did said it before they try to shoot the movie short time as they can order to cut down the cost...

If it is big budget they will take much as time they can to shoot, and will use big name...

That is why you will never see any big name actors in BL movie in Japan... --;;

What I hear was they will cast the newcomer or 2nd or 3rd rank actors in the movie...

So they don't need to pay them too much... --;;;

AMAZING!

Hama, thank you so much for the wealth of information.

I am REALLY learning a lot. I have always been curious about how the Japanese people approach the movie industry.

I do understand that BL movies are not mainstream but I never really understood about how it's done as opposed to mainstream movies.

Knowing that they have to shoot a movie in only a few days is what I find very impressive because despite the limited budget everyone has to work on, we could really see how much the actors poured themselves into their roles.

But I'm understanding that the shooting of the movie itself is short but the movie production must have been ongoing for months before, right?

I mean...the actors have to go through auditions, readings, memorizing their lines and all, screenplay, choosing the right director, wardrobe, location, etc...

I am impressed 'cause in such a short amount of time..we, the audience are treated to such a wonderful film that has affected us in so many ways.

I am all about the story and the characters regardless of the film costs, big budget, low budget...it doesn't really matter.

What matters the most is the story has been told and we believed in it. :)

AMAZING!

Hama, thank you so much for the wealth of information.

I am REALLY learning a lot. I have always been curious about how the Japanese people approach the movie industry.

I do understand that BL movies are not mainstream but I never really understood about how it's done as opposed to mainstream movies.

Knowing that they have to shoot a movie in only a few days is what I find very impressive because despite the limited budget everyone has to work on, we could really see how much the actors poured themselves into their roles.

But I'm understanding that the shooting of the movie itself is short but the movie production must have been ongoing for months before, right?

I mean...the actors have to go through auditions, readings, memorizing their lines and all, screenplay, choosing the right director, wardrobe, location, etc...

I am impressed 'cause in such a short amount of time..we, the audience are treated to such a wonderful film that has affected us in so many ways.

I am all about the story and the characters regardless of the film costs, big budget, low budget...it doesn't really matter.

What matters the most is the story has been told and we believed in it. :)

It's just part of it... there are lot more we don't know about...

Yes... they take more then a month to get the all the thing ready for shoot...

Shooting itself is short but before and after of movie has shoot take a lot longer time...

Some time they took a year to prepare for one movie...

All the thing you said and also for the financal...

They have to find investor for the movie... they are not shooting movie from they own money all the time...

If they can't find one they have to get the money by all the sell they did... that took some time... --;;;

Most low-budget film are better because the cast work so close to each other

So when they make a film it touch us more... because they put all they have...

That is why I like low-budget film better... they are the one who shoot most heart worming story I know... ^^

okay, i just watched the third movie, Bibou no Detail and.... OMGGGGG!!! i still have to organize my touhgts!! forgive me if it sounds a little bit crazy, that's because im still touched.

so, this was my favorite so far!!!!! now im getting into all the takumi-kun fanclub thing! haha! i suffered with them along this movie! kinda feel like it was happening to me! haha. im crazy, i know..

anyway, at first i was so mad about takumi passiveness. maaan, i just wanted to shake him and tell him "heellllooo!! wake up!! if you don't like something, just say it!!" and then.... he FINALLY did it! i was sooooo pround of him! i was "yeah! go takumi! you can do it!". i'm serious! i was looking at the screen and shouting like that! and my brother was passing by and looking at me like if i was crazy... haha!

and then.. the drama actually started. oh felt so oo sorry for takumi! i was in pain with him! and when his phobia returned... i just wanted to get into the screen and help him and take care of him! and everytime he looked at gii.. it was heartbreaking!

but i was so glad that he had good friends (most of them new) to help him. i was so surprised when they just recognized his problem and just stood up for him, whenever he needed! it was so nice, so unique!

by the end.. when takumi and gii finally get back together... oh my.. what a touching scene!! SO SO SO SO SO SO beautiful!!! all those flashbacks, all things that were said and the love scene.... amazing! you just could feel their love!

ow i'm heading to the forth. will i make it tonight? probably not... haha! but i can't wait to watch it!!!

okay, i just watched the third movie, Bibou no Detail and.... OMGGGGG!!! i still have to organize my touhgts!! forgive me if it sounds a little bit crazy, that's because im still touched.

so, this was my favorite so far!!!!! now im getting into all the takumi-kun fanclub thing! haha! i suffered with them along this movie! kinda feel like it was happening to me! haha. im crazy, i know..

anyway, at first i was so mad about takumi passiveness. maaan, i just wanted to shake him and tell him "heellllooo!! wake up!! if you don't like something, just say it!!" and then.... he FINALLY did it! i was sooooo pround of him! i was "yeah! go takumi! you can do it!". i'm serious! i was looking at the screen and shouting like that! and my brother was passing by and looking at me like if i was crazy... haha!

and then.. the drama actually started. oh felt so oo sorry for takumi! i was in pain with him! and when his phobia returned... i just wanted to get into the screen and help him and take care of him! and everytime he looked at gii.. it was heartbreaking!

but i was so glad that he had good friends (most of them new) to help him. i was so surprised when they just recognized his problem and just stood up for him, whenever he needed! it was so nice, so unique!

by the end.. when takumi and gii finally get back together... oh my.. what a touching scene!! SO SO SO SO SO SO beautiful!!! all those flashbacks, all things that were said and the love scene.... amazing! you just could feel their love!

ow i'm heading to the forth. will i make it tonight? probably not... haha! but i can't wait to watch it!!!

I hope you could finish tonight... ^^

Now you are got into Takumi-kun holic... ^^;;;;

Once you got in it will be hard for you to get out from... ^^;;;

Each Takumi-kun series Mao-kun and Dai-chan are grow into character more and more...

So you will feel like you are part in the movie...

That is what director Yokoi try to do...

I believe he did good job on that...

Also, other cast did good job too...

In Takumi-kun series it's not just actors doing good job...

It's everyone... casts, director, staffs and producers...

Everyone try their part so well done that show in the movie...

I hope you will love the Takumi-kun more and more by the time pass...

That was what happen to me...

That is why I almost live here... ^^;;;

Enjoy the Pure and let us know what you think about it!! ^^

hi~!

i'm fan of Takumi-kun series too^^

i luv tiz movie sooooo much~!!!>

There are lot of posting about Takumi-kun series info here...

I hope you could enjoy... ^^

I feel the same as you concerning detail. It was really nice to see Takumi get angry at Gii

Okay this was just shared to me today.

it's from the TK ameblo blog for TK5

it's just TOO PERFECT...it has to be shared here.

OMG! I'M SO HAPPY!!!!!!

notice the right amount of sweet in their pose and Taiki so adorable and Misu with just the right amount of cool and they are so in character in this pose. oh my heart!! oh i'm so inspired. ♥ ♥

o0800106711352649115.jpg

Okay this was just shared to me today.

it's from the TK ameblo blog for TK5

it's just TOO PERFECT...it has to be shared here.

OMG! I'M SO HAPPY!!!!!!

notice the right amount of sweet in their pose and Taiki so adorable and Misu with just the right amount of cool and they are so in character in this pose. oh my heart!! oh i'm so inspired. ♥ ♥

attachment.php?attachmentid=5281&d=1310865944

attachment.php?attachmentid=5282&d=1310865948

Somehow picture doesn't show... So I post it with the Baba-kun picture... ^^

I was thought about posting this last night... but, I just don't have time...

And today... I just feel little sick...

I did thought about doing tomorrow... but... I might have to pass this post... --;;;

Half of there is I just can't tell what they are saying... T T

I am sorry!!!!!!!

I want to do it... but... it's just to hard... --;;;

• Like 3

i LOVE Baba-chan's smile here.

it's just right without being cheesy.

i love how his smile reaches his eyes.

i feel so good just looking at their pictures. ♥

i LOVE Baba-chan's smile here.

it's just right without being cheesy.

i love how his smile reaches his eyes.

i feel so good just looking at their pictures. ♥

I knew you will like it... that was why I thought about posting that from the blog...

But, just to much... if I am really good at Japanese I will do it...

But, I use transrater and some time the transrater couldn't get right transration...

This time just too much words I couldn't understand... --;;;

And my cold just got bad... my head hurt too much... T T

Sorry for that... If it is about movie I might get some thing about of it...

They did some personal talk... so... it just to hard... --;;;

One thing I can tell you from the blog is... Taiki actually get misunderstand the shoot place... --;;;

He go to wrong place few time... ^^;;;;

Now that explan why Taiki tell his mother wrong preview place... ^^;;;

Also, 21st... they will start 10days of Pure...

I think you will like that... ^^

They are also doing some test on the blog...

If I feel better tomorrow I will post that... but if not...

I will just start with the 10days of Pure... ^^;;;

• Like 1

thank you Hama!

it's so exciting.

10 Days of Pure! ♥

i'm pinching my own cheeks from the excitement. kyaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

but take care of yourself first okay?

take it easy.

your health is most important.

everything can wait until you get much better.

*hugs*

thank you Hama!

it's so exciting.

10 Days of Pure! ♥

i'm pinching my own cheeks from the excitement. kyaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

but take care of yourself first okay?

take it easy.

your health is most important.

everything can wait until you get much better.

*hugs*

Thank you!!! T T

I just have to do that...

But, one of my bad habit...

just can't sit and rest... --;;;;

If I have some thing in my head I had to do... --;;;

I wish I just can forget about everything but... I just can't...

But, this time I will try...

I really need to get better this time...

Only problem is... all this week is hot...

So I had to get all this cool aircondition............ I just don't like.... --;;;;;;;;;

Any way, take care of you too...

I think this year every where is hot... So... be careful!!! ^^

I knew you will like it... that was why I thought about posting that from the blog...

But, just to much... if I am really good at Japanese I will do it...

But, I use transrater and some time the transrater couldn't get right transration...

This time just too much words I couldn't understand... --;;;

And my cold just got bad... my head hurt too much... T T

Sorry for that... If it is about movie I might get some thing about of it...

They did some personal talk... so... it just to hard... --;;;

One thing I can tell you from the blog is... Taiki actually get misunderstand the shoot place... --;;;

He go to wrong place few time... ^^;;;;

Now that explan why Taiki tell his mother wrong preview place... ^^;;;

Also, 21st... they will start 10days of Pure...

I think you will like that... ^^

They are also doing some test on the blog...

If I feel better tomorrow I will post that... but if not...

I will just start with the 10days of Pure... ^^;;;

never mind and dont push urself too hard...

good enough for u to post the pic...i LOVE IT!!!

gosh...10 days of Pure???!!!

im amazingly EXCITED!!!...cant wait!!!...i dun think i can sleep in peace now...ahaha

hope u'll get better and help us by posting it...

HAMA....HWAITING!!!!...ahaha

never mind and dont push urself too hard...

good enough for u to post the pic...i LOVE IT!!!

gosh...10 days of Pure???!!!

im amazingly EXCITED!!!...cant wait!!!...i dun think i can sleep in peace now...ahaha

hope u'll get better and help us by posting it...

HAMA....HWAITING!!!!...ahaha

I really do want to do... but, I just have to past that post if I will do the 10days of Pure...

Sorry... T T

But, Most of talk was about the what they did the waitroom talk they did last time...

Baba-kun's part was just hard to tell what he was telling... --;;;

Any other is what I said there... Taiki misunderstanding place and going wrong place...

And they talk about they blog will post 10days of Pure and Taiki said that could make 10 stories... ^^;;;

They blog announce about 10days of Pure posting in 21st... ^^

That is far as I can tell you about the post...

Test... I have to see...

They finish with the question... even I post the answer there... ^^;;;

I don't know what am I doing... --;;

I need rest but I just keep doing somethin... my bad habit... --;;;

Any way... If I can post this question you could try...

It's bases on the 10days posting I did... ^^;;;

If any one read all the posting they will answer...

I just did right posting on that... --;;;

Any way see you later... ^^

so... i finally watched PURE! SOOO CUTEE!

takumi and gii look so mature and in such a good moment of their relationship.. omg... i feel like falling in love now.. to sit at night and look at the stars together.. such a cute scene..

and i really likes the other couples. it brought some new stuff to the story, but i missed takumi and gii A LOT! i was so waiting for more scenes about them! but the few ones.. were totally wothy!!!! they are so cute, so in love for each other..

and im in love for them.... there is a 5th, right?? is it available already??????

yeah, im offically member of the takumi-kin fanclub!! hehe

so... i finally watched PURE! SOOO CUTEE!

takumi and gii look so mature and in such a good moment of their relationship.. omg... i feel like falling in love now.. to sit at night and look at the stars together.. such a cute scene..

and i really likes the other couples. it brought some new stuff to the story, but i missed takumi and gii A LOT! i was so waiting for more scenes about them! but the few ones.. were totally wothy!!!! they are so cute, so in love for each other..

and im in love for them.... there is a 5th, right?? is it available already??????

yeah, im offically member of the takumi-kin fanclub!! hehe

Yes, there is 5th but not out yet...

It will be in Japanese Tokyo area thearts on Aug. 20th...

So we don't know when there will be the DVD one will come out... --;;;

I just they will not take too long to make... --;;

Now you are fall in love with Takumi&Gii(Mao-kun&Dai-chan)... ^^

Did you see that two of them looking into star and smile they look like eachother?

Or it was just me? As the series grow there got when the smile it just like each other!!!! ^^

More like Mao-kun smile got looks like Dai-chan's...

Any way I love the way they grow together and can tell each other's thougth with out word...

I feel sad that 5th is last of those two as Takumi and Gii...

But, I am also glad they leave in high pick of Takumi-kun series...

Just hope they will do other work that we can see...

Yes, there is 5th but not out yet...

It will be in Japanese Tokyo area thearts on Aug. 20th...

So we don't know when there will be the DVD one will come out... --;;;

I just they will not take too long to make... --;;

Now you are fall in love with Takumi&Gii(Mao-kun&Dai-chan)... ^^

Did you see that two of them looking into star and smile they look like eachother?

Or it was just me? As the series grow there got when the smile it just like each other!!!! ^^

More like Mao-kun smile got looks like Dai-chan's...

Any way I love the way they grow together and can tell each other's thougth with out word...

I feel sad that 5th is last of those two as Takumi and Gii...

But, I am also glad they leave in high pick of Takumi-kun series...

Just hope they will do other work that we can see...

AUG 20TH?!?!? what about the eng subs??? when will it be? how will i endure til then??????? hehe. i can't wai t to see takumi and gii's love once again!

i've noticed that at first gii looked like that huge popular/hot Guy, beyond reach. With all those things that happened so far, he looks a lot more … how will I say it…. Simple, maybe? Or reachable. He looked like a superstar and now he looks like a regular guy (still hot, but regular). And regular it’s not bad. Actually it’s really good. You know what I mean?

Takumi looks more confidant now ( I LOVE THAT! FINALLY) although he can still get better… but I love to see how he have grown. And I love how gii have been patient towards him and his problem. Especially that love scene on the 3rd movie. It really got me how takumi was afraid to kiss gii and then gii just hugged takumi tight and waited for his crisis to calm down, and loved him very gently. I guess this is the most romantic love scene ever! I got chills just by remembering!

The 5th will be the last takumi ‘s?!?!? how sad! They could make it forever… I wouldn’t mind! Hehe.