Leslie_LC

Do you think anyone else would like to see the other parts? I have it finished but I never thought to put it up o the forums till now. Didn't think it would really be noticed.

I think you should post this in BL Fanvids...

That is more right place to post this then here...

People do come in here but the work itself is more like fanvids...

So if you want to post it try there and I think people will see it there... ^^

• Replies 990
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hama71

• yojichan

• Last_sky16

• athrun08

Actually I did post the first one there and got like one viewing of it. That's why I thought if people saw it in here they might enjoy it. Then again it's pretty bad so I don't want to use up space. Perhaps I'll ask Key to take it down.

@Hama-kun....i wanna hug and kiss u for translating it but im scared u'll get mad...>//

thanx so much or translating it...*formal bow*

i love it!!!... Baba chan "I can love this shingyouji"...omg...im so happy!!!!

i woke up at 4 am to do my physics and this energized me 101%...^^

Ahahahaha...."his cuteness and acting ability"...gosh even the director feels bunny Taiki is kawaii...^w^

gosh im so happy and became speechless...i dunno wat else to write...

all i can say i cant wait for Taiki's episode....went to wrong place??? LMAO for that!!! he's so empty-minded and 4D...

im so in love with him and baba chan...

HAMA-KUN.....THANX SO MUCH!!!! NOTHING ELSE I CAN SAY!!! U R THE BEST OF THE BEST!!!!

i wanna write longer but im using my touch screen phone...

gosh...im really bad using this phone....=='''

again...Hama...thank u...thank u...thank u...!!!!! x10000

im so happy...and now i can sleep peacefully while hugging my bunny bear...nite~nite!!!

@Hama-kun....i wanna hug and kiss u for translating it but im scared u'll get mad...>//

thanx so much or translating it...*formal bow*

i love it!!!... Baba chan "I can love this shingyouji"...omg...im so happy!!!!

i woke up at 4 am to do my physics and this energized me 101%...^^

Ahahahaha...."his cuteness and acting ability"...gosh even the director feels bunny Taiki is kawaii...^w^

gosh im so happy and became speechless...i dunno wat else to write...

all i can say i cant wait for Taiki's episode....went to wrong place??? LMAO for that!!! he's so empty-minded and 4D...

im so in love with him and baba chan...

HAMA-KUN.....THANX SO MUCH!!!! NOTHING ELSE I CAN SAY!!! U R THE BEST OF THE BEST!!!!

i wanna write longer but im using my touch screen phone...

gosh...im really bad using this phone....=='''

again...Hama...thank u...thank u...thank u...!!!!! x10000

im so happy...and now i can sleep peacefully while hugging my bunny bear...nite~nite!!!

You're welcome!!!

You didn't have to said that much on that...

I said I will do any way... so I keep my word... ^^

Well that Baba-kun's part translater come up with something other...

I was what do they trying to say... gooding I alway get Japanese and engish and also Japanese in engish also Korean same time...

So if I don't get it in english I read Korean if I don't get that... then I see the japanese and Japanese in english...

And still can't get it... I just go with my intuition... ^^

Oh... it not director... is producers are had eyes on Taiki for some time...

I don't know what director Yokoi thinks of him... --;;;

Well director Yokoi didn't worry about Taiki and Baba so his was work on other couple only... ^^;;;

That tell director Yokoi had faith in two of them I guess... ^^

Actually I did post the first one there and got like one viewing of it. That's why I thought if people saw it in here they might enjoy it. Then again it's pretty bad so I don't want to use up space. Perhaps I'll ask Key to take it down.

Oh... you did... how sad... T T

I do know how you feel...

Just keep it for now...

I said that because here posting here get faster so it will hard for people to see...

Well try something... I don't know... but, something...

Make people want to see...

Make more show up title may be... ^^;;;

Any way I hope more people will go for your's too...

You're welcome!!!

You didn't have to said that much on that...

I said I will do any way... so I keep my word... ^^

Well that Baba-kun's part translater come up with something other...

I was what do they trying to say... gooding I alway get Japanese and engish and also Japanese in engish also Korean same time...

So if I don't get it in english I read Korean if I don't get that... then I see the japanese and Japanese in english...

And still can't get it... I just go with my intuition... ^^

Oh... it not director... is producers are had eyes on Taiki for some time...

I don't know what director Yokoi thinks of him... --;;;

Well director Yokoi didn't worry about Taiki and Baba so his was work on other couple only... ^^;;;

That tell director Yokoi had faith in two of them I guess... ^^

ahahha...ya...im so happy u kept ur word...^^

well..itz good for u to know many language... for me i juz only can speak but cannot read...

so when in comes to translating i only can use eng... which so many times brought a different meaning...=='''

im so grateful to have u here...im gonna ask my friends to read it...^^

hmm...producer ah???...wow...im amazed...he could attract the producer by his cuteness and talent...

well...maybe the director feels babataiki is already have the 'love' chemistry so he juz let them act in their own way to make it look so much cuter and sweeter...ahahaha....he must also think babataiki is ady have an amazing acting skills while th other couple still need some help...lol

ahahha...ya...im so happy u kept ur word...^^

well..itz good for u to know many language... for me i juz only can speak but cannot read...

so when in comes to translating i only can use eng... which so many times brought a different meaning...=='''

im so grateful to have u here...im gonna ask my friends to read it...^^

hmm...producer ah???...wow...im amazed...he could attract the producer by his cuteness and talent...

well...maybe the director feels babataiki is already have the 'love' chemistry so he juz let them act in their own way to make it look so much cuter and sweeter...ahahaha....he must also think babataiki is ady have an amazing acting skills while th other couple still need some help...lol

Well in the post... the other couple just didn't get that feeling director want...

So he need to get more time on them other then Baba and Taiki...

Also in the post Baba-kun said I could love the Shingyouji Taiki will play...

And I think director Yokoi know Baba-kun will lead Taiki in right direction... ^^;;;

Any way Dai-chan lead Takumi and Gii couple and Baba-kun lead Misu and Shingyouji...

But, for the other new couple... there isn't any of that... even that is show in the movie... --;;;

Director Yokoi really need to work on them... but still how much he work on them...

They are the one who have to make it... --;;;

Baba-kun and Taiki made it... but, not the new couple...

Hama, I'm gonna hug and kiss you anyway! ♥ ♥ ♥

I won't hesitate.

My eyes are watery right now reading this info you shared on Pure.

You kept your promise and I'm such a happy happy happy girl right now. waaaaaaaahhh!!!

You know when I read that Baba-chan said this is the Shingyouji I could love.

My heart is bursting with LOTS OF HAPPINESS AND LOVE AND HAPPINESS!!!

OMG!!! THIS IS SO AMAZING!

I'm melting yo!

It's just like Misu and Shingyouji. It's destiny. It's unmei. It's love. It's everything.

I am so happy...I'm crying right now.

And to think this is Taiki's FIRST movie and he was already sooooooooooooo terrific. So convincing. He played the part so perfectly.

Oh man...this is making me love the two of them MORE AND MORE.

I mean I love them already but reading this just takes that love to a whole new level of LOVE. ♥

oh god....i'm not making any sense...i'm really spazzing here. waaaaiiii!

Baba-chan and Taiki did an incredible performance making MisuShin come alive in the movie screen and making us fall in love like this.

Such awesome chemistry and they really support each other which is just so sweet and touching and I'm so happy...OMG!!!

I am so in love with them.

I needed to know these things.

I am so happy reading this.

Thank you so much for sharing this with all of us.

*hugs and kisses*

• Like 2

Hama, I'm gonna hug and kiss you anyway! ♥ ♥ ♥

I won't hesitate.

My eyes are watery right now reading this info you shared on Pure.

You kept your promise and I'm such a happy happy happy girl right now. waaaaaaaahhh!!!

You know when I read that Baba-chan said this is the Shingyouji I could love.

My heart is bursting with LOTS OF HAPPINESS AND LOVE AND HAPPINESS!!!

OMG!!! THIS IS SO AMAZING!

I'm melting yo!

It's just like Misu and Shingyouji. It's destiny. It's unmei. It's love. It's everything.

I am so happy...I'm crying right now.

And to think this is Taiki's FIRST movie and he was already sooooooooooooo terrific. So convincing. He played the part so perfectly.

Oh man...this is making me love the two of them MORE AND MORE.

I mean I love them already but reading this just takes that love to a whole new level of LOVE. ♥

oh god....i'm not making any sense...i'm really spazzing here. waaaaiiii!

Baba-chan and Taiki did an incredible performance making MisuShin come alive in the movie screen and making us fall in love like this.

Such awesome chemistry and they really support each other which is just so sweet and touching and I'm so happy...OMG!!!

I am so in love with them.

I needed to know these things.

I am so happy reading this.

Thank you so much for sharing this with all of us.

*hugs and kisses*

You're welcome!!! ^^;;;

I just did as I alway do...

10 days is one thing I just tell myself I will do...

Just posting time will not alway on time... --;;;

I just hoping I will be o.K. during this posting...

On... for sunday and monday posting will be late...

I have do be away on sunday...

And someone coming over on monday... so...

sunday posting will be on monday and monday posting will be on tuesday...

or both on tuesday... --;;;

I think I bette get to bed...

I head start to hurt... --;;;

So see you!! ^^

• Like 1

Well in the post... the other couple just didn't get that feeling director want...

So he need to get more time on them other then Baba and Taiki...

Also in the post Baba-kun said I could love the Shingyouji Taiki will play...

And I think director Yokoi know Baba-kun will lead Taiki in right direction... ^^;;;

Any way Dai-chan lead Takumi and Gii couple and Baba-kun lead Misu and Shingyouji...

But, for the other new couple... there isn't any of that... even that is show in the movie... --;;;

Director Yokoi really need to work on them... but still how much he work on them...

They are the one who have to make it... --;;;

Baba-kun and Taiki made it... but, not the new couple...

hmm...i feel that the new couple need some improvement...

Baba and Taiki really ady have the 'love chemistry' like Dai and Mao...

but them...i juz dun think so...i even confused whether takabayashi is an uke or not...ahaha

becoz it seems like kobayashi's voice is much more like an uke...lol

well...i didnt blame them at all...maybe they lack of experience...

Baba chan and Taiki ady involved in many stages...so they are more 'pro'..^^

• Like 1

hmm...i feel that the new couple need some improvement...

Baba and Taiki really ady have the 'love chemistry' like Dai and Mao...

but them...i juz dun think so...i even confused whether takabayashi is an uke or not...ahaha

becoz it seems like kobayashi's voice is much more like an uke...lol

well...i didnt blame them at all...maybe they lack of experience...

Baba chan and Taiki ady involved in many stages...so they are more 'pro'..^^

Well actually Takabayashi(Mitsuya) did some stage work too...

I just think problem with them is more into how to get close to each other...

They just can get that closeness Mao-kun and Dai-chan has...

Well Mao-kun and Dai-chan been working together for longer then any other couple...

Baba-kun and Taiki did some work together and also Baba-kun is good leading Taiki...

Taiki also good with people so they don't have problem...

But, other two... they never work before kobayashi... he did little acting but not much as other did...

So... it is not easy for them to get this nature chemistry that the other has... --;;;

omg hamachan... thanks so much for the translation *O* sorry for he late reply,, ...when i saw you post ..it was like happiness and torture mixed together XDDD the words in the post babachan said "I could love the Shingyouji Taiki" keeps wandering inside my mind ....omggggg... *dead*i was like giggling myself , wanna write comment here, but work is to hectic i cud not even think except feels extremely excited .. thats the torture ..im workin at a bank and too many people here i cant make a text in my keitai ..but now im free for anything,,poisoned by babataiki cuteness wwwww

i'm so intently looking at babachan and taiki during their comments with other cast in butai interview,, my mind sayin taiki looks nervous everytime his turn to speak..lol he was like babbling with stupid phrase and so on that cud make ppl laugh for his cuteness by making foolish comment, but in a good way, taiki cud spontaneously cheering up everyone mood with his own way ..a, perhaps thats why that misleading happen, ppl who judge him before seeing his true talent.. i was kinda surprise myself at first watching pure, taiki looks unconvincing with his uhh..plain face,,wwwww *what sud i say lol* but omg.. this guy cud play shingyouji role with magnificent touch..next thing happen, i'm in love with him.. esp his bunny teeth..XDD hehe at the scene with takumi in tanabata room, when shingyouji sad face change to cutest smile everrrr hereeeee.. *

qqq.jpg

and my most fave scene

qqqq.jpg

qqqqq.jpg

i dunno if taiki got a bad sense of direction which makes him run to a wrong shooting place also tell his mom a wrong place too.. XD but empty minded taiki is truly awwsome guy with so many talent..i love his singing voice..and his acting, which the producer also has an eye to him wwwwwww no wonder if babachan said that, they have wonderful chemistry, babachan cud makes taiki being so secure beside him while on shooting place or off shot.. well, i love this couple more than ever now like yojichan and jun hahaha ....thanks again hamachaaann,, you arr our savior!! :hamtaro-005 (8):

• Like 2

Pampai's comment have same thought as me!!!... i turned to be very excited and say Pampai and yoji alwys have same thought as me.... gosh honestly i cant understand wat Taiki's talking 100% in his butai interview butthatz enough to make me laugh...^^

before this i hardly liking any cute guys except young saeng from ss501... but once i saw him on trailer at first sight... i think my heart is totally captured by his bunny teeth when he's smiling... gosh he can turn my world upside down... and now im totally captivated by him.. ahaha and baba chan.. i attracted at his hotness since TK3... and now he's together with a cute guy like that... totally AWESOME!!!!

and Pampai the scene where shingyouji invited Misu is totally makes me cried... at first shingyouji looked so cute but then it chenged to a forceful smile and heldback tears....gosh i can feel the emotions!!!!

omg hamachan... thanks so much for the translation *O* sorry for he late reply,, ...when i saw you post ..it was like happiness and torture mixed together XDDD the words in the post babachan said "I could love the Shingyouji Taiki" keeps wandering inside my mind ....omggggg... *dead*i was like giggling myself , wanna write comment here, but work is to hectic i cud not even think except feels extremely excited .. thats the torture ..im workin at a bank and too many people here i cant make a text in my keitai ..but now im free for anything,,poisoned by babataiki cuteness wwwww

i'm so intently looking at babachan and taiki during their comments with other cast in butai interview,, my mind sayin taiki looks nervous everytime his turn to speak..lol he was like babbling with stupid phrase and so on that cud make ppl laugh for his cuteness by making foolish comment, but in a good way, taiki cud spontaneously cheering up everyone mood with his own way ..a, perhaps thats why that misleading happen, ppl who judge him before seeing his true talent.. i was kinda surprise myself at first watching pure, taiki looks unconvincing with his uhh..plain face,,wwwww *what sud i say lol* but omg.. this guy cud play shingyouji role with magnificent touch..next thing happen, i'm in love with him.. esp his bunny teeth..XDD hehe at the scene with takumi in tanabata room, when shingyouji sad face change to cutest smile everrrr hereeeee.. *

qqq.jpg

and my most fave scene

qqqq.jpg

qqqqq.jpg

i dunno if taiki got a bad sense of direction which makes him run to a wrong shooting place also tell his mom a wrong place too.. XD but empty minded taiki is truly awwsome guy with so many talent..i love his singing voice..and his acting, which the producer also has an eye to him wwwwwww no wonder if babachan said that, they have wonderful chemistry, babachan cud makes taiki being so secure beside him while on shooting place or off shot.. well, i love this couple more than ever now like yojichan and jun hahaha ....thanks again hamachaaann,, you arr our savior!! :hamtaro-005 (8):

You're welcome!!! ^^

Well for the direction one... I will not going to say any thing until the blog post...

I think they will go for that... it is one of fun story...

I know what happen already... ^^;;;

I am doing 2day translation right now...

So it will be on in between a hour or so... ^^

• Like 1

un un shingyouji forceful smile there, and with hayama when he said arata wud go on tanabata with sagara senpai ..... its so deeply emotional.. meccha saiko ;___; if im not wrong taiki is already played butai since he was 11 years old...also he often got a leading role in several musical stageplay. no wonder he cud make this role so alive nee..

• Like 1

You're welcome!!! ^^

Well for the direction one... I will not going to say any thing until the blog post...

I think they will go for that... it is one of fun story...

I know what happen already... ^^;;;

I am doing 2day translation right now...

So it will be on in between a hour or so... ^^

omg omg i'm waiting X33333~~

@go-onder...ahahaha really??? are we that persuasive???

well i hope u dun mind...and if u wanna join us... u r so welcome ahahaha

@pampai...ya~ya... i cried and i could feel all the emotions...

huh~~ i found out bout that too... omg acting in such a very young age.. surely he got more experience even in young age... gosh... he must be talented since he's still a kid... *love*

• Like 1

"10 days of Pure" Day 2

Good evening everyone

Now is second day of "10 days of Pure"!

Today we will talk about the first day of shooting.

The crank of Takumi-kun Series movie "Pure" was at September, 2009.

Filming period was six days.

From six days of shooting, for five days we shoot at the British Hills.

Everyone had to stayed somewhere inside the building due to circumstances.

But let go back to the first day.

We did all the scenes with the Hamao-kun role of Takumi cleverly shoot on all this one day.

So the first day we call it, "The raging(?) Takumi day"

Also, the first day of "Pure" shooting the first scene was "Everyone at the cafe that Misu’s emotions come out.” This is the scene that comes out later part of the movie.

Takumi-kun-PURESayasub09743012-18-04.jpg

Suddenly this is the highlight of second half of this movie.

The first day shooting took quite time! !

Baba-kun said,

"Here is the start to end of shooting! That just perfect (this isn’t what in the post, I just did what I this it is… ^^;;; )."

This is the important scene for Baba-kun, Naito-kun and also to Hirose-kun who play role of senior Sagara.

But the tension of the day reflected in the scene that made feel good in the movie.

Now, the between Takumi, Gii, and Akaike...

Takumi-kunSeries04-puremakingof01151612-14-20.jpg

Hamao-kun, Watanabe-kun and Takiguchi-kun voluntary did discuss scene in the making.

This is what "Mature couple" of "all Gold Series"

So it seems that director confidence on this three of them leaves to do this.

Questions

Q, Why is ambiguous under the attack of Misu and Shingyouji?

A, From the balance between original character and qualities of Naitou-kun and the Misu play by Baba-kun, director decide “That is a good enough”

Takumi-kunSeries04-puremakingof00056412-21-25.jpg

Director Yokoi always been think about important of the original, but for the filming itself “It’s difficult to accept everything from the original" he said.

Q, Tell us about how the "Pure" made into film.

A, Do we have the next film to go? Even we can go for the next, we always carefully take our time and go over which story to go for.

Takumi-kunSeries04-puremakingof00326012-08-30.jpg

When the sequel of the series officially decided, existence of actor Baba-kun and the character Mizu we start told about why not have story bout him. That thought shaped up big and that is how this whole “Pure” be the next film to be.

We will continue talks about the second half of first day "The raging Takumi day" tomorrow.

O.K. I did it... I just did some part in my own way... ^^;;;

I just don't know about the day...

In post they said it was shot in 2009...

but, in the making... it's 2010...

Takumi-kunSeries04-puremakingof00705712-22-03.jpg

which is it? --;;;

Any way enjoy!!! ^^

• Like 3

I gotta say, your knowledge of all things Takumi-Kun is really impressive hama

Well I just posting this from the Takumi-kun 5th blog...

I do know little bit about Takumi-kun series...

But, there are lot more to know about it... ^^

I just hope my posting help other to understand the Takumi-kun series more and make them love Takumi-kun series more... ^^;;;

I just remember that some-one ask for the book that Gii was reading in the movie...

I was keep thinking about it... but forgot to look for it...

Then I just going around and see the two picture... that with the title of book... ^^

So... here is the title and the auther of book...

From the 2rd movie rainbow...

225371_130609377015652_118253334917923_215309_8355138_n.jpg

Protecting Shareholder Value: A Guide to Managing Financial Market Risk

by Abraham M. George

From the 4th movie Pure...

190613_118905984852658_118253334917923_137816_3448848_n.jpg

Traditions of American Education

by Lawrence A Cremin

The 4th book took some time to see what is the title is...

It's just hard to see in the picture... but I just figure out... ^^

I don't know is there a book show in the 3rd Beauty?

For the 5th on I have to wait and see... ^^

I hope this help who ever it was ask...

Sorry for late answer... --;;;

hamachan saiko! 39nee for the translation... omgggggg the fitting room eating mouth..i mean.. kissing scene,, x3`"about the balance quality shingyouji!taiki and misu!babachan play Yokoi-san said thats good enough..." waaa i feel so proud for them..

eeeh,the three mature couple discussion wwwww i remember taiki was there and daichan kinda give him some help how to act in the ..aaa what to say, "matte shingyouji!" scene? wwww lmao taiki was doin that steps over and over with his pity face..,, I was watching this making stuff long before i watched the movie,, my tot was, eeeh this shingyouji!taiki was soooo not really convincing to play this role...wwwwwww

but omg, the result of this scene is soooooooo touch my heart....i rewatch it over and over but never got tired of it,, when shingyouji turned his face from sagara senpai and arata was so classic..but it was as if i can experience the painful from the way taiki's act.. and also babachan doin a very good job.. , and the outfit really catch my eye too..my mind always turn to that kind of clothes everytime i go to the store XDDD

indeed hamachan really have a good eye in every detail ..wwwww gii with his educational diligent literature ,,a, i saw shingyouji read a thick book in tk5 *on top arata's bed? >////

hamachan saiko! 39nee for the translation... omgggggg the fitting room eating mouth..i mean.. kissing scene,, x3`"about the balance quality shingyouji!taiki and misu!babachan play Yokoi-san said thats good enough..." waaa i feel so proud for them..

eeeh,the three mature couple discussion wwwww i remember taiki was there and daichan kinda give him some help how to act in the ..aaa what to say, "matte shingyouji!" scene? wwww lmao taiki was doin that steps over and over with his pity face..,, I was watching this making stuff long before i watched the movie,, my tot was, eeeh this shingyouji!taiki was soooo not really convincing to play this role...wwwwwww

but omg, the result of this scene is soooooooo touch my heart....i rewatch it over and over but never got tired of it,, when shingyouji turned his face from sagara senpai and arata was so classic..but it was as if i can experience the painful from the way taiki's act.. and also babachan doin a very good job.. , and the outfit really catch my eye too..my mind always turn to that kind of clothes everytime i go to the store XDDD

indeed hamachan really have a good eye in every detail ..wwwww gii with his educational diligent literature ,,a, i saw shingyouji read a thick book in tk5 *on top arata's bed? >////

I was think with picture of them together will be good on this post... and I pick that because it did show how good they got together... ^^

Also, that go well with what director said... but I don't think he meant that... ^^;;;

Taiki did work on even little thing that other tell him to do... Because he know that is true...

I think Taiki look that way because he was so nevise... this is he first film and also it BL...

I don't know about him...but some actor actually know how the shooting go when they do first scene...

If they got it right it will be good shooting from beginning to end... but if it's not... you know what...

May be Taiki had same thing.. who know...

Any way... he did pull up... help of Baba-kun...

But, from the making... Baba-kun was nervise too... ^^;;;

Any way they did it... even it took time but they did it... ^^

That is manga for monthly or half month bases release on...

Made with few mangaka's manga in one book...

Most mangaka start from there and when they had good review from people

they can release their own manga book...

There are lot of different manga like that...

For boys and for girls and even for adult...

And there are lot of company so... it I don't see the cover one Shingyouji read...

there is no way I can find which manga it is... --;;;

And also which year and which month release manga it is...

So... finding book are not easy as it look... --

But, if some boy want... I will try to find it... ^^;;;;

Just it will take time... --;;;

un un they made it , i hope the producers also catch our enthusiasm for this couple,, and perhaps they wud make misu and shingyouji main story the sequel ...huahahaa.. i dunno. but somehow i think babachan and taiki wont mind to be couple again hehe datte.. uuh its ok if its only in my imagination.. wwwww

yeaa, kinda manga magazine like..uhh shounen magz, stuff like that XD omg to think that it reaaallly suit shingyouji so much, reading manga with such a cute pose in arata's bed while talking with takumi wwwwwww omg its very kind of you hamachan , i hope staff wud a take close up picture so we cud know it without too much difficulty x3~

waaa already there! 10 days of pure chap 3, they talk bout scene tanabata room,, takumi and gii.. when the two looking at the midnight sky... omg what else???

• Like 1