Leslie_LC

Thank you so much for posting the links.

Anyway, there was something i was wondering, and i appologise if it was asked before but was there ever a reason why the cast changed from Soshite, Harukaze ni Sasayaite to Nijiiro No Garasu? I've only seen small parts of it, but it's weird seeing a completely different cast in the first movie

You're welcome!! ^^

About that... When they decide to make 2nd Takumi-kun movie took little too long...

So they had to get new director and from that he start new script...

I don't know the all the detail about it... but, they been looking for the new actor to play the Takumi and Gii...

And doing that they also did audition for new role...

Mao-kun was actually came for audition for Morita role...

Then director Yokoi see Mao-kun and pick him as Takumi...

For Gii, there are few candidates... but, when producer met with Dai-chan he just chose him... ^^;;;

This is all in the 10 days of rainbow I post...

Any way... I think it because of new direction they are looking for that is why they new whole new cast for the movie...

i'm just about download this file...

i can't wait to watch it...:hamtaro-005 (8):

thanks for sharing...yoyo

You're welcome!!!

I was looking for download site for that for some time...

and I was little busy last few week and for got about look for...

Then I just remember and look for it and then there it is...

So that is why I share this... ^^

I hope you will enjoy this much as I do!!! ^^

• Like 1

• Replies 990
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hama71

• yojichan

• Last_sky16

• kooly87

Top Posters In This Topic

Awww its been a loooong time~ assignments and exams have eaten me up these days...... I have to backtrack a lot of pages to keep up with you guys... :D

Anyway, thanks hama17 for translating 10 days of Bibou no detail~ wow, the love scene took them only 1 take with no NG, Mao really did improve alot after the 2th movie (Dai is already a pro so he should help Mao practice it lol). Anyway, kudos them for not being awkward after such a longggg all kissing and loving scene :D (I want to watch the full version of it >

I'm glad that they've changed the cast and director from the first series of Takumi-kun, its not that the first one isn't good, but the feeling is just not right.... and Yokoi director did an awesome job with the next series, esp his decisions on all of the characters. He understands and knows how to make us BL fans go crazy with his magic ^^

Wow, Takumi-kun is so cute! I don't usually watch BL movies, but the series is just awesome. I agree with visualshock the the first movie didn't have a good feeling to it, but after that, things were just great. Takumi is so adorably shy, but his feelings for Gii are true, and Gii is the popular, intelligent and gorgeous, but loves Takumi with all his heart, and that's the kind of BL I really like.

Awww its been a loooong time~ assignments and exams have eaten me up these days...... I have to backtrack a lot of pages to keep up with you guys... :D

Anyway, thanks hama17 for translating 10 days of Bibou no detail~ wow, the love scene took them only 1 take with no NG, Mao really did improve alot after the 2th movie (Dai is already a pro so he should help Mao practice it lol). Anyway, kudos them for not being awkward after such a longggg all kissing and loving scene :D (I want to watch the full version of it >

I'm glad that they've changed the cast and director from the first series of Takumi-kun, its not that the first one isn't good, but the feeling is just not right.... and Yokoi director did an awesome job with the next series, esp his decisions on all of the characters. He understands and knows how to make us BL fans go crazy with his magic ^^

You're welcome!!! ^^

Well I didn't see other director Yokoi film...

But, I could tell by way he made Takumi-kun...

He's the director you want to work with...

Most BL movies are shoot in same style...

But, Takumi-kun director Yokoi shoot was totally different...

He did bring out emotional part of Takumi-kun...

Also, he try to go deep in the the characters...

And build the Takumi-kun series into what we know now...

is there anyone know where i can get takumi - kun OST?

Well they didn't made a OST...

But, you can download the one song in other download in download section...

here... ^^

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Wow, Takumi-kun is so cute! I don't usually watch BL movies, but the series is just awesome. I agree with visualshock the the first movie didn't have a good feeling to it, but after that, things were just great. Takumi is so adorably shy, but his feelings for Gii are true, and Gii is the popular, intelligent and gorgeous, but loves Takumi with all his heart, and that's the kind of BL I really like.

As I explan to visualshock... director Yokoi didn't go what other BL movie has been shoot...

He go for what he think is right... and all the cast and staff work hard to make the Takumi-kun we know now...

Takumi-kun series was director Yokoi first BL film...

So he had pressure about it... but, when he cast Mao-kun for Takumi and Dai-chan has been chose to Gii...

He feel less pressure and decide to film in his own style...

This will be on 10 day of Beauty...

So, Takumi-kun was creat one director's new vison on BL and all the cast did great job working together...

And hard working staff made all this to work...

If we didn't have less one missing from this none of this will happen...

So, I am glad that director Yokoi decide to do this... I believe all this start from him... ^^

Sorry, everyone...

The 10 days of Beauty posting will be more later...

I been a way whole day today...

Also, I got cold right now...

So, I don't know when I can do the posting...

Sorry for the lateness... I will try soon as I feel little better...

So, see you when I feel little better...

• Like 1

thank you so much, Hama! *hugs tight*

I just downloaded the link of the Making.

I felt my cheeks heat up when I saw Baba-chan and Taiki bunny. ♥

My forearm was shaking as soon as they showed Taiki in a hakama onscreen.

He looks so handsome.

Gosh...I'm looking forward to more screen time of Taki. YAY to Akaike scenes. I missed him!

anou...was that a manga that Taiki was reading on the bed?

I was cracking up so much when Baba-chan and Taki were talking like two old men.

And Baba-chan acting like he was hard of hearing.

That was soooooooooooooooooo funny!!! OMG! they're a riot.

I wanna see a talk show hosted by Taki, Taiki and Baba-chan. *claps*

OMG! then right after that scene I see Taiki dancing!!!! kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa~~~~♥ ♥ ♥

he did it like 3 times.

and i just totally totally LOVE the way he says Baba-chan. I'm shaking. hahahahahah!!!

Did anyone find Taki's way of taking off his necktie sexy?

'Cause I did. It was so sexy. eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!! ☻

Taiki bunny talking with an electric razor in his hand was so cute.

Gosh..I wish I could understand what he was saying..

but waaaaaaah!!! Just watching him talk is so much already. He's so cute! ♥

LOL and what's up with Baba-chan yelling ONEGAISHIMASU!! hahahahahahhaha!!! love it!

anou...is that Baba-chan's penmanship?

i thought i was gonna faint when Baba-chan walked in the room with his shirt open like that?

I could see his nipples.

♥ ♥

I'm so happy! weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

FINALLY, my super duper favorite scene in the Making..

was when after Taiki received the bouquet of flowers from the director and then the next scene was just him and Baba-chan.

Baba-chan holding his cup and looking at Taiki and saying Ganbarimasu in that very deep sexy Misu voice while looking intently at Taiki...OMG!

I just melted ~ ♥ ♥ ♥ I was screaming!!!

Baba-chan wasn't being goofy as usual but it was so nice.. and the lights dim like that and just the two of them there.

I know...I'm probably just imagining things but I really really enjoyed that particular scene of them inside the room together.

I love their body language. ♥

I really really love it!

Oh my heart!

hahahahahahahahahhaha!!!

that's it..

i want Baba-chan's shirt

INFLUENCE 89

thank you so much for the link.

*blushes*

• Like 1

OMG...yojichan...u are in love!!!!

ahahah...i LOVE ALL THE MAKING OF SCENE!!!!!!

gosh..taki...oh taki....he's so HOT!!!!!

every move he make is funny and HOT!!!...*itz hot here*

Baba chan and Taiki lookz more comfortable with each other....it was so wonderful to watch them...^o^

well....i love Taiki in that red shirt...HE LOOKS AMAZINGLY CUTE!!!...itz juz so lovely...

he's an adorable bunny that i ever wished for...

and same as yojichan...Baba chan...*half naked*......speechless.....

itz juz a nosebleeding moment for me....

he JUST so sexy...*faint*

i love the scene where baba chan talk with taiki after taiki got the flowers too!!!

they look so sweet..and the way baba chan look at him...so close~~~

everything there is so NICE!!!!....

Naitos' traditional dance..LMFAO!!!!...i think he dance it for Baba chan...

Baba chan...im envy of you!!!!...*my bunny*

GOSH!!!....LOVE THEM SO MUCH!!!!.....gonna miss them so hard...T^T

• Like 1

@yujichan & @Last_sky16...

I am glad you guys like so much...

Because of my cold... my mind just gone right now...

So I just don't know when I can get back with normal posting...

But, I will try to back soon as I feel better...

So, see you later...

And keep enjoy the making video... ^^

• Like 1

I watched Soshite, Harukaze ni Sasayaite the other day and i gotta say that it wasn't what i expected. The overall feel to it was so different that at times I felt like I was watching a movie in a different series.

Acting wise it was ok, most of them were pretty good individually but when it came to interacting with each other, i didn't really feel any chemistry between anyone.

Story wise, it felt rushed. There was alot that i enjoyed but ended way to soon, and I was a little confused at when exactly was the first time Gii saw Takumi. I really liked Nozaki though. He was so creepy and stalkerish and was just fun to hate. He actually reminded me a lot of Gii, kinda like some sort of dark reflection

• Like 1

I watched Soshite, Harukaze ni Sasayaite the other day and i gotta say that it wasn't what i expected. The overall feel to it was so different that at times I felt like I was watching a movie in a different series.

Acting wise it was ok, most of them were pretty good individually but when it came to interacting with each other, i didn't really feel any chemistry between anyone.

Story wise, it felt rushed. There was alot that i enjoyed but ended way to soon, and I was a little confused at when exactly was the first time Gii saw Takumi. I really liked Nozaki though. He was so creepy and stalkerish and was just fun to hate. He actually reminded me a lot of Gii, kinda like some sort of dark reflection

If you see other BL movie...

The 1st Takumi movie is what most BL movie has made...

To much plot is short time...

To rush in and get less out...

Did you feel this or not the chemistry between Gii and other are somehow off...

Takumi and Nozaki got more better chemistry then Gii... --;;;

Well Tomo(Takumi) and Tetsuya(Nozaki) actually work together in Tenimyu before...

So, they feel more closer then Tomo and Keisuke(Gii)... that is how I feel...

More like Keisuke was to off from other cast...

For himself did do good job may be... for getting act together with other...

I feel off most of time...

If, they decide not to make other Takumi-kun series we might think it's O.K. on the first Takumi-kun movie...

But, because of all the other Takumi-kun series was made so well that is why first Takumi-kun movie look so much off...

Any way... we are all glad that they decide to make other Takumi-kun series...

And go for new director and new cast on Takumi and Gii... ^^

• Like 1

I just recently watched all four movies and I FELL IN LOVE WITH THE SERIES! It has so much passion and romance in it, I was really touched. Takumi is so sweet and shy, I can see why Gii loves him so much. And Gii is so handsome and caring, Takumi is so lucky and he can definitely see it.

OMG...yojichan...u are in love!!!!

ahahah...i LOVE ALL THE MAKING OF SCENE!!!!!!

gosh..taki...oh taki....he's so HOT!!!!!

every move he make is funny and HOT!!!...*itz hot here*

Baba chan and Taiki lookz more comfortable with each other....it was so wonderful to watch them...^o^

well....i love Taiki in that red shirt...HE LOOKS AMAZINGLY CUTE!!!...itz juz so lovely...

he's an adorable bunny that i ever wished for...

and same as yojichan...Baba chan...*half naked*......speechless.....

itz juz a nosebleeding moment for me....

he JUST so sexy...*faint*

i love the scene where baba chan talk with taiki after taiki got the flowers too!!!

they look so sweet..and the way baba chan look at him...so close~~~

everything there is so NICE!!!!....

Naitos' traditional dance..LMFAO!!!!...i think he dance it for Baba chan...

Baba chan...im envy of you!!!!...*my bunny*

GOSH!!!....LOVE THEM SO MUCH!!!!.....gonna miss them so hard...T^T

I AM IN LOVE!! OMG!!! *dies* ♥ ♥ ♥

it's so good watching them like this. the way they are. They're so funny and cute and sexy and cool and handsome and cute...waaaaaaahhh!!!

A part of me is hoping that the reason why Baba-chan is semi-half naked is because he was simply trying to button up his shirt but the crew just had to call him out and stuff so...

Because if the reason for that is because they were shooting an on an intimate scene between Misu and Shingyouji...

I think I'll go insane.

*freezes half-nekkid Baba-chan image*

I'm seriously considering trying to dance like Taiki just to feel what it's like to move funny like that.

@yujichan & @Last_sky16...

I am glad you guys like so much...

Because of my cold... my mind just gone right now...

So I just don't know when I can get back with normal posting...

But, I will try to back soon as I feel better...

So, see you later...

And keep enjoy the making video... ^^

Thank you so much! You're the best! Odaijini!!!

I feel exactly the same way. Takumi-kun 1 was a totally different experience for me. it really did feel like a different movie altogether. They tried to cram a lot of stuff in there and we're left at a standstill wondering...huh? what? who? why?

There really wasn't any chemistry between the actors who portrayed Gii and Takumi. :(

Although I'm wondering if the reason why they got the Tomo to play Takumi is because he's such a popular uke. I've seen him in another BL series and he's always the uke for some reason.

As for Keisuke who played Gii. I think he's not a bad actor but the role was clearly not suited for him. He seemed to lack a bit of that romantic gentleman seme aura which Daisuke portrayed so well. Keisuke has more of a bad boy aura to him.

For me..Takiguchi really caught my attention in the first movie. He was the most consistent and stable.

ohmigosh! Aiba was SO PRETTY though. It's like he stepped out of a manga along with all the bishounen sparkles around him. he was graceful and sooooooooooooooooo pretty.

Nozaki really nailed that creepy stalker-ish role. He's such a riot. :D

If, they decide not to make other Takumi-kun series we might think it's O.K. on the first Takumi-kun movie...

But, because of all the other Takumi-kun series was made so well that is why first Takumi-kun movie look so much off...

Any way... we are all glad that they decide to make other Takumi-kun series...

And go for new director and new cast on Takumi and Gii... ^^

I totally agree with you. Had they not made a movie series then we would have been just fine with the first movie.

But the fact that they did make a series, thus we really feel the lack of chemistry and the hit and misses.

I think the series had been a work in progress the entire time. recasting the actors to fit the roles until finally getting it just right.

It's interesting to note that the Izumi Takabayashi character has been portrayed by THREE actors. hehehe!

• Like 1

I just recently watched all four movies and I FELL IN LOVE WITH THE SERIES! It has so much passion and romance in it, I was really touched. Takumi is so sweet and shy, I can see why Gii loves him so much. And Gii is so handsome and caring, Takumi is so lucky and he can definitely see it.

Well when Takumi-kun series grow the cast grow with the characters...

So, it is nature to feel that Gii's love for Takumi and Takumi to Gii...

They really become to know each others thought with out word... ^^

Thank you so much! You're the best! Odaijini!!!

I feel exactly the same way. Takumi-kun 1 was a totally different experience for me. it really did feel like a different movie altogether. They tried to cram a lot of stuff in there and we're left at a standstill wondering...huh? what? who? why?

There really wasn't any chemistry between the actors who portrayed Gii and Takumi. :(

Although I'm wondering if the reason why they got the Tomo to play Takumi is because he's such a popular uke. I've seen him in another BL series and he's always the uke for some reason.

As for Keisuke who played Gii. I think he's not a bad actor but the role was clearly not suited for him. He seemed to lack a bit of that romantic gentleman seme aura which Daisuke portrayed so well. Keisuke has more of a bad boy aura to him.

For me..Takiguchi really caught my attention in the first movie. He was the most consistent and stable.

ohmigosh! Aiba was SO PRETTY though. It's like he stepped out of a manga along with all the bishounen sparkles around him. he was graceful and sooooooooooooooooo pretty.

Nozaki really nailed that creepy stalker-ish role. He's such a riot. :D

I totally agree with you. Had they not made a movie series then we would have been just fine with the first movie.

But the fact that they did make a series, thus we really feel the lack of chemistry and the hit and misses.

I think the series had been a work in progress the entire time. recasting the actors to fit the roles until finally getting it just right.

It's interesting to note that the Izumi Takabayashi character has been portrayed by THREE actors. hehehe!

You're welcome!!! ^^

Well as I see was Toma and Keisuke just didn't get much closer as Mao-kun and Dai-chan did...

That is some thing that made them a part from character they play...

Like Mao-kun and Dai-chan... they both said that they feel relief that when they knew who will play other...

But, Toma and Keisuke never said that... they just didn't had any chemistry from the start...

That really show in the movie...

But, other cast get along fine...

As I said before... they work together once before... so It's nature for Toma feel good with work with them...

But, Not the Keisuke... I don't know what happen... But, even in the making they don't feel any close even in the end... --;;;

That show in the movie... That is why is so important to have chemistry between two before that movie start...

That is what I think...

What do you mean by Izumi Takabayashi character was play by three actors?

I believe is only two... --;;;

1st,3rd play by SaitoYasuka and 4th play by Ryo Mitsuya... ^^;;

Some people thought on 3rd some other actor play the Izumi but no it was Saito...

And there is no Izumi on 2nd and 5th Takumi-kun series... ^^

But, Not the Keisuke... I don't know what happen... But, even in the making they don't feel any close even in the end... --;;;

That show in the movie... That is why is so important to have chemistry between two before that movie start...

That is what I think...

What do you mean by Izumi Takabayashi character was play by three actors?

I believe is only two... --;;;

1st,3rd play by SaitoYasuka and 4th play by Ryo Mitsuya... ^^;;

Some people thought on 3rd some other actor play the Izumi but no it was Saito...

And there is no Izumi on 2nd and 5th Takumi-kun series... ^^

Really? even during the making video for Takumi-kun 1 they really did not jive together? oh wow. that can really affect their work.

I meant it was Kei Hosogai from Takumi-kun 2. He played Izumi Takabayashi. :)

(nope, i haven't read all these stuff up here, but i wanted to say that..)

so, i've watched the first two. sooooooooooooo cute! but i'm so mad that they have changed the actors! i mean.. they are good too.. but once you like the story, you like the faces that carry it too. so i felt like if it was a whole new movie. i so loved the first ones!

and i love how they are lovely and caring for each other.. awww.

(nope, i haven't read all these stuff up here, but i wanted to say that..)

so, i've watched the first two. sooooooooooooo cute! but i'm so mad that they have changed the actors! i mean.. they are good too.. but once you like the story, you like the faces that carry it too. so i felt like if it was a whole new movie. i so loved the first ones!

and i love how they are lovely and caring for each other.. awww.

You're point is you don't like they change actors or you don't like that they didn't go for actors in second movie at first?

If you read the post I did before will understand why they had to change the actors from the first to second movie...

Any way it's just that they did plan on making 2nd movie at the beginning that it's why they had to much in first movie and whole director and actors has been change when decide to make other one...

You should read the other post I did it really explan every thing... ^^;;;

Really? even during the making video for Takumi-kun 1 they really did not jive together? oh wow. that can really affect their work.

I meant it was Kei Hosogai from Takumi-kun 2. He played Izumi Takabayashi. :)

It's just me may be... but, not like Mao-kun and Dai-chan... they somehow have this distance in between them...

Last when they finish film they just do have this feeling we had with Mao-kun and Dai-chan...

They just somehow you and I not we feeling... Do you understand what I mean?

It's my mistake... --;;; I miss cound Kei Hosogai... --;;;;

Why did I alway thought he was some other character...

May be he was match with the Izumi I know... --;;;;

You're point is you don't like they change actors or you don't like that they didn't go for actors in second movie at first?

If you read the post I did before will understand why they had to change the actors from the first to second movie...

Any way it's just that they did plan on making 2nd movie at the beginning that it's why they had to much in first movie and whole director and actors has been change when decide to make other one...

You should read the other post I did it really explan every thing... ^^;;;

i didn't like the change actors. they are not bad. its just weird when they just change the faces of the characters.

and wich post is that?is in this thread? i'll look for it! i really want to understand the whol epicture of it. thanks!

let me see if i got it.. as far as i've seen.. am i the only one who likes the first actors??? hehe

I also like the first actors, so, no, you're not the only one! :) At least I liked a lot the actor who played Gii (but this is only me opinion, of course) :)

i didn't like the change actors. they are not bad. its just weird when they just change the faces of the characters.

and wich post is that?is in this thread? i'll look for it! i really want to understand the whol epicture of it. thanks!

I did said in here and there is hard to said where you can find...

You just had to look for it... ^^;;;

But, shot story...

From the first to scond took almost 2 years to shot...

The director had to change and director Yokoi want to shot Takumi in his vision...

So, they need new cast... also, the old cast been working with other project...

that is other reason they had to go for new cast...

let me see if i got it.. as far as i've seen.. am i the only one who likes the first actors??? hehe

I also like the first actors, so, no, you're not the only one! :) At least I liked a lot the actor who played Gii (but this is only me opinion, of course) :)

I loved the first actor that played Gii as well! Drop dead gorgous

If you look each cast it might work... but, this isn't just who is look good...

We are talking about who portrait better Gii and Takumi and chemistry between them...

If you just go for look first cast was good... but, if you think over all about the Takumi-kun series can you really said the first was the best?

I believe only hand full of people will said that... That much the cast in other did the good job on portrait the character better...

But, this is my opinion... every one have there own view and point...

So, if you think they did better job then that is what you see... that is you're view...

So I respect your view and I will not said any more about that...

"10 days of beauty" Day 8

Director Yokoi was talk about shoting of Rainbow and Beauty...

Well Takumi-kun series was first production in this companyonce.

When they decide to make a series on Takumi-kun series...

Director Yokoi had to become new director for 2nd Takumi-kun movie...

He feeling a lot of pressure in the beginning.

But, once the script had made and all the cast was casted and location has been made...

he feel less pressure and decide to shot in his style...

That is beginning of what Takumi-kun series methods is...

When two looking at each other with the draw the feelings or well,

or different from the way people see.

Also the portray of invisible feelings that seem out but could not get reaction from each other also.

I think thay are talking about the feeling between two who had same feeling but didn't get through to other...

Or even they could get too each other but they just know what other is thinking about... like that... ^^;;;

In rainbow it wasn't Suzuki one side love, also the Morita had same feeling...

In detail, Gii distance himself from Takumi to protact from first year students...

All this work base on this Takumi-kun's methods...

Because, the Rainbow got popular that sequel detail has been made...

When rainbow was done he want to talk about Gii and Takumi...

He could put much about Takumi's disease that was on 1st Takumi-kun movie in the Rainbow...

So he want to do go back forward with the past... Why and how Takumi's disease recurrent and so on...

He quite strongly urge to reflect this on the script(he feel he made hard time for the senior producer and screen writer...)

And there is this "Dream scene-not a dream scene ^^;;;" he really want to put in...

The Takumi's smile Gii saw in dream wasn't just dream...

yaoiotakucomTakumi-kun3-BibounoDetail08298713-22-36.jpg

yaoiotakucomTakumi-kun3-BibounoDetail08307113-23-18.jpg

yaoiotakucomTakumi-kun3-BibounoDetail08373113-24-48.jpg

that is what he want to go for...

This is one of the scene he most memorable and love from the beauty...

As so much memorable scene he had hard time on Gii's narration...

He had to keep think about that he end up 2 narration script...

In the end he us both... first half from script A

o0800050711338986122.jpg

and second half from script B...

o0800098011338986121.jpg

That is how that memorible scene has been creat and show in the movie...

Yokoi...

I just did much as I could on this...

It's hard to do when you are not in yourself... and it only 1st post... I still had to do 3 more... T T

I don't think I can do any more today... sorry...

I have to see... So, see you later... I don't know when... --;;;

• Like 2

I did said in here and there is hard to said where you can find...

You just had to look for it... ^^;;;

But, shot story...

From the first to scond took almost 2 years to shot...

The director had to change and director Yokoi want to shot Takumi in his vision...

So, they need new cast... also, the old cast been working with other project...

that is other reason they had to go for new cast...

If you look each cast it might work... but, this isn't just who is look good...

We are talking about who portrait better Gii and Takumi and chemistry between them...

If you just go for look first cast was good... but, if you think over all about the Takumi-kun series can you really said the first was the best?

I believe only hand full of people will said that... That much the cast in other did the good job on portrait the character better...

But, this is my opinion... every one have there own view and point...

So, if you think they did better job then that is what you see... that is you're view...

So I respect your view and I will not said any more about that...

I didn't say he did a better job. I love Dai-chan too, so I like BOTH of the actors. ^^

Aww, that was also one of my favorite scenes from the film. Takumi by the window shot. Very pretty XD.. I wonder did they use real lighting or false lighting for that shot. Hmmm