Leslie_LC

*hugs Gii* ☺

It's not that I don't understand what he's going through. I can empathize with that. I mean, there was a point in my life that I actually did what Gii did. And yes, it can be rather hurtful to the person affected so seeing that happen onscreen, I naturally sympathized with Takumi 'cause I can see how much it did hurt. Although in my situation didn't quite have the happy ending as it was for Gii and Takumi. Truth hurts and truth can also set your hearts free. ♥

Thanks for clearing that up regarding the timeline..so...Shingyouji is now second year and Misu in 3rd year for Pure. They're only one year apart then. YAY!

Another enjoyable post indeed. I had fun reading it. Thanks so much for going through all the effort despite how you're feeling. I hope you do get better soon. *hugs* ☺

Oh yeah..the dream sequence scene was one of my favorites of Bibou no Detail. The one where Takumi was standing by the windows. It was so beautiful. I love Mao's smile there. It was very sweet and refreshing. He looked so happy seeing Gii. It was really like a dream. And Gii's face when he remembers the dream. Yeah, that was great!

Oh yup! Akaike's visit to Takumi's room. Being the Akaike that he is, I love the fact that he withholds information from Takumi even if he does know something Takumi doesn't. But I like that he wants Takumi to find things out for himself. And when he does, only then he can share further information. That's one of the things I love about Akaike and the way he consistently handles himself throughout the series. He will help you but you have to help yourself first. Akaike is like the ideal super best friend. I like that scene where he just took that ball from Takumi's room. LOL

You know I did not recognize Yasuka Saito in Bibou no Detail. I had to watch it recently to notice. LOL. And I was like...waitaminute...THAT'S YASUKA SAITO???? O__O

The thing is his looks were pretty much the same from Takumi-kun 1 and Ai no Kotodama. The long hair and the goofy teeth. But in Bibou he looks quite different. I wasn't even sure it was the same person anymore, until I paid attention to the eyes. But I think it's a good thing that way...the viewers won't confuse him with his character from the first Takumi-kun movie. Honestly, I wasn't too impressed with his acting there. It was a little too over the top for my personal taste. I loved him best in Ai no Kotodama. ♥ ♥ ♥

Ah... you did what Gii did... well for me was Takumi kind of way... --;;;

I didn't go that bad as Takumi... but, for that I just shot my emotion...

Not let any one in... So some time people have hard time to know how I feel...

I still do that time to time...

Not even my family know how I feel most of time...

About my bad habite of not talking is come for this too... --;;;

Well if you look at it mine isn't good as Takumi...

I just don't get jump like Takumi... but get cold with the people... --

I don't know which is bad... me or Takumi... --;;

Good that you understand timeline... If you never read manga or any info about Takumi-kun series...

It might get the wrong idea in movie... Even people who read the manga get wrong idea too... --;;;

You just had to go little deeper in the story to find the right info... ^^;;;

Thank you!!! I just had to take it easy... something that I am not good at... --;;;

But, I will try... ^^

That was one of my favoite too... They said they will do special so I am waiting what they will talk about...

So from that I will bring more pictures that time... ^^

But, the shot was about that... it was when Akaike came to wake him up... --;;;

Any way still that face of Gii try to remember the dream was so touch... ^^

Akaike... the most brain in Takumi-kun series... truth friend... but, never want him to be you enemy... --;;;

He is one bring Takumi to be little more stronger then before...

Gii made Takumi stronger in emotional, Akaike made Takumi stronger in out with his word...

Akaike is best right hand man for Gii and best supporter for Takumi...

In Takumi-kun series he is only main who are not with man's lover...

but, he is more understand about them then them self... ^^;;;

So with out Akaike in Takumi-kun series is like bun with out inside ingredient... ^^;;;

Ah... you didn't... I know it right away... ^^;;;

Well truth that he act better in Ai no Kotodama...

Most of first Takumi-kun member are did better act in other movie...

I guess they just didn't have that chemisty with Takumi-kun series then our 5 Takumi-kun members... ^^;;;

Every one have their own role... for Yasuka Saito wasn't mean to be Nozawa..

• Like 1

• Replies 990
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hama71

• yojichan

• Last_sky16

• kooly87

Top Posters In This Topic

"10 days of beauty" Day 4

Good evening everyone

Day 4 shooting

This was just one day filming at "British Hills".

The main scene of "Detail of beauty" is the dormitory,

so there is much of school scene (British Hills).

But, still take the all school scene in one day was tough.

Also the improvisation happen in this shoting.

Takumi and Guy cross each other in the school hallway and the gossip of first year students.

Detail_of_Beauty17-1.jpg

Because of that Takumi ran outside and see the illusion of Gii and himself.

For this whole illusion scene was Improvisation.

Also this whole scene was take without stopping the camera.

First, partial mastery of illusion, Takumi and Gii walked and when they come to behind a pillar camera was keep moving and taking a shot...

Some one said "Now, hidden" and Watanabe-kun quick hid in where the camera can't see him.

Then, Hamao-kun quickly and skillfully fixed into position, the camera did not stop from all this.

This scene was in the making of package but didn't make it to the making part...

Well the cast and staff was in state of the slapstick.

This conversation in illusion part was all adlib by two of them! (Please see Questions below)

Detail_of_Beauty14.jpg

Questions

Q, Is it the dialogue in Gii and Takumi illusion scene are go by the scripted?

A, Takumi "I told you to wait up for me."

Guy, "Did you said that?"

Takumi "Yes, I did."

Guy, "No, you didn't."

... exchange dialogue

This whole conversation was all adlip by Hamao-kun and Watanabe-kun.

Q, What was the gossip the first grade talk about when Gii and Takumi cross each other in hallway?

A, The rumors are so sneakily, it hard to indiscernible. (Laughs)

"Is that him?" "Is he the Hayama-san?"

"It's ridiculous" like come of feeling.

Detail_of_Beauty15.jpg

Q, Director Yokoi favorite scene and the scene that he had in mind and shot was matched?

A, The favorite scene is what we said yesterday, the Gii dream scene.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

The scene that matched is Gii surronded by freshman and a cross with Takumi in hallway.

The Takumi's fear more and more by being a part from Gill.

Also, the shake of camera was represented of Takumi's anxiety(that is why... but I didn't like that much... it was to shake for me).

Detail_of_Beauty16.jpg

Tomorrow, "Detail of beauty," the fifth day shoot!

To crank up the remaining two days.

I just repost some pictures... more like every pictures in this post... ^^;;;

I didn't know if is too long that are getting smaller... T T

Sorry about that...

So everyone see you on tomorrow post!!! ^^

• Like 2

Ah... you did what Gii did... well for me was Takumi kind of way... --;;;

I didn't go that bad as Takumi... but, for that I just shot my emotion...

Not let any one in... So some time people have hard time to know how I feel...

I still do that time to time...

Not even my family know how I feel most of time...

About my bad habite of not talking is come for this too... --;;;

Well if you look at it mine isn't good as Takumi...

I just don't get jump like Takumi... but get cold with the people... --

I don't know which is bad... me or Takumi... --;;

Good that you understand timeline... If you never read manga or any info about Takumi-kun series...

It might get the wrong idea in movie... Even people who read the manga get wrong idea too... --;;;

You just had to go little deeper in the story to find the right info... ^^;;;

Thank you!!! I just had to take it easy... something that I am not good at... --;;;

But, I will try... ^^

That was one of my favoite too... They said they will do special so I am waiting what they will talk about...

So from that I will bring more pictures that time... ^^

But, the shot was about that... it was when Akaike came to wake him up... --;;;

Any way still that face of Gii try to remember the dream was so touch... ^^

Akaike... the most brain in Takumi-kun series... truth friend... but, never want him to be you enemy... --;;;

He is one bring Takumi to be little more stronger then before...

Gii made Takumi stronger in emotional, Akaike made Takumi stronger in out with his word...

Akaike is best right hand man for Gii and best supporter for Takumi...

In Takumi-kun series he is only main who are not with man's lover...

but, he is more understand about them then them self... ^^;;;

So with out Akaike in Takumi-kun series is like bun with out inside ingredient... ^^;;;

Well, you are sharing something about yourself to us and I think it's a good thing to be a little open about yourself but only things that you feel comfortable sharing of course. We all have things to hide for ourselves that we don't want other people to see for our own personal reasons. :)

I used to be very closed off until I met people who became my friends who have been very positive influences in my life. They were very affectionate and said I love you a lot. I wasn't like that. I thought saying I love you was too precious to say easily but because of them I learned to say it easily and without fear. Now I like hugging people and telling them I love you because it's a good thing. I don't say it just because it's cute or whatever. I say it because I really mean it. ♥

Oh yeah Akaike. I love this guy. I do not want to be his enemy at all. Having him for a friend would be awesome. He has this quiet confident air around him. I would love to be influenced by someone like him. Even if you're not friends or close to him, you will respect him. That's my impression of him. He's very open minded but firm with his personal beliefs. You cannot sway him. He's very disciplined. As a friend, he's an incredible asset but as an enemy, he can ruin you. I love that about him. I think Takiguchi really did an amazing performance in justifying this role.

Ooooh! You posted the dream sequence video. Aaaah, this reminds me why I loved Bibou no Detail so much. I used to watch the whole movie at least once a day everyday. Hehehe!

Aha! so that's how they did it with flashback scene. Groovy!

Well, you are sharing something about yourself to us and I think it's a good thing to be a little open about yourself but only things that you feel comfortable sharing of course. We all have things to hide for ourselves that we don't want other people to see for our own personal reasons. :)

I used to be very closed off until I met people who became my friends who have been very positive influences in my life. They were very affectionate and said I love you a lot. I wasn't like that. I thought saying I love you was too precious to say easily but because of them I learned to say it easily and without fear. Now I like hugging people and telling them I love you because it's a good thing. I don't say it just because it's cute or whatever. I say it because I really mean it. ♥

Oh yeah Akaike. I love this guy. I do not want to be his enemy at all. Having him for a friend would be awesome. He has this quiet confident air around him. I would love to be influenced by someone like him. Even if you're not friends or close to him, you will respect him. That's my impression of him. He's very open minded but firm with his personal beliefs. You cannot sway him. He's very disciplined. As a friend, he's an incredible asset but as an enemy, he can ruin you. I love that about him. I think Takiguchi really did an amazing performance in justifying this role.

Ooooh! You posted the dream sequence video. Aaaah, this reminds me why I loved Bibou no Detail so much. I used to watch the whole movie at least once a day everyday. Hehehe!

Well I do said I love you but problem is my deep motion I don't show to even my family!

What I am thinking right now or how I feel about other...

Well may be my problem was come be for that happen...

That is other story...

Well I am much better not but still my habite of shoting my self... --;;;

Even I do that... I can't stand other people do that to me... --;;;

Ah... Akaike is the head of school discipline committee... ^^;;;

That is why people can go agains him... even Gii... if you remember the 1st Takumi movie...

When Gii and Takumi was lock in the concert hall... Akaike came and save them...

Akaike made fun of Gii and Gii was said some thing to Akaike and he show his badge...

That was school disciplin committee badge... that was why Gii pull down his tail... ^^;;;

Takiguchi, he can pull so many face and do so many different role...

He even did the muderer... --;;

Well I change some of pictures... more like all the pictures in the post... ^^;;

I do love that dream scene... I thought it will be better to have vid clip than pictures...

They really did great job on that... I still can believe that did that in on shot... --;;;

May be not in one shot... but, they didn't said any so I think they only that one shot...

Even they did two or three still it is great job...

Mao-kun and Dai-chan was buy that time...

hide and back to old position and make that sad face... ^^;;;

• Like 2

I could not agree with you more about Akaike. At first I wasn't all that fond of him because he felt a bit too all-knowing and i wished that he would be a bit more forthcoming with Takumi at times, but there really is a quiet confidence to his performance that is really impressive.

• Like 1

"10 days of beauty" Day 5

Good evening everyone

"Detail of beauty" Shooting Day 5

This is the long shot where Akaike got the new student register and show to Takumi.

yaoiotakucomTakumi-kun3-BibounoDetail05084713-06-39.jpg

"The son of Otsukotsu Products,1-As Otsukotsu Yorihiko. The son Tasei Cooperation, Tasei Uzuki. 1-C’s Nakazoto Iichi of Nakazoto Sounds and Tsumori Kiyohasu of Hino Building. Then thers’s Soreshi Michihiro of Class B from Taiyou Foods and Kikyoya Toogo of Gofuku Company. Also..."

This is long list of name that hard to say anyway!

"It’s not emotional speech so it’s especially difficult to remember," Takiguchi-kun said.

Detail_of_Beauty18.jpg

The whole thing had to take in one shot so it was pretty tough.

By repeated several retake repeated and got the OK at last.

Even this was hard shot to take but, it was relatively peaceful day of shooting.

This is a rare for the "Takumi-kun Series" shooting.

So, today we are going to have little break on talk of shooting!

Now there are more addition of new characters other then Takumi, Gii and Akaike.

As show in the making of, it’s more lively in backstage(?).

Same as "10 days rainbow", everyone in making got along well, they are really good friend in the set?"

Detail_of_Beauty19.jpg

This time we as question directly to the actors.

Then

"In fact there are two scripts for the movie and making. It’s hard to show getting along.”

But, really in making

"(There is no directory) - It is as it seen (laughs)"

That is the answer returned all the same!

Questions

Q, Misu and new characters appeared in this movie. Please tell us about how you casting new cast.

Takumi-kunSeries03-ShidouGakuin-HimitsunoDetail10-15-00.jpg

A, For the Misu the producer had aggregation on Baba-kun, so it was cast in by the nomination.

However, we select the cast base an audition.

And actually meeting with then will fit the image of the character.

Q, Who decide the make of character's hair?

A, It’s decided by the make-up artist(?) and careful supervision of director Yokoi.

In the "Takumi-kun Series" there are lot of memory scenes, so frequently hair had to changing little bit.

So it’s always actors and make-up had to fighting with hair. (Laughs)

From the making there is muffin.

Detail_of_Beauty20.jpg

Well good friend Baba-kun and Takiguchi-kun go out for a walk in spare time and buy muffin (I might get wrong they ask some one for… but I think they are the one who go out and buy that).

I think they buy that from the Café terrace shops was in "Pure".

"Detail of beauty" is leaving only the important scenes that for tomorrow marks the crank-up(?).

So... tomorrow is the last filming...

And the scene we all waiting for... ^^

So, see you tomorrow... Oh... I might post late...

My friend coming over tomorrow for lunch so... ^^;;;;

Any way... everyone have a great day or great night... ^^

Speaking of Takiguchi...I just have to share this image I found online..

attachment.php?attachmentid=4966&d=1309971047

This is from Tadashi Ouji no Tsukurikata back in 2008-2009

I was looking at this image and I was like...this is DEFINITELY the making of a man who's just gonna keep looking so handsome and cool even well to his sixties. He looks so strong here. Those eyes. Taki really has appeal of being a man's man. As a man, you wanna be like him. As a woman, you wanna be with him. He has it! And he's such an incredible actor. He may have immersed himself in one unforgettable role but as soon as he assumes another, you're convinced. I really love that about him.

I feel like I wanna come up to his door and hand him a giant bouquet of his favorite flowers and just tell him:

Thank you for being so incredible. I am so happy knowing I live in the same lifetime as you in the same planet.

Thank you..

Nothing weird, I just want him to know that. And I wish him all the best and success. :)

• Like 2

Speaking of Takiguchi...I just have to share this image I found online..

attachment.php?attachmentid=4966&d=1309971047

This is from Tadashi Ouji no Tsukurikata back in 2008-2009

I was looking at this image and I was like...this is DEFINITELY the making of a man who's just gonna keep looking so handsome and cool even well to his sixties. He looks so strong here. Those eyes. Taki really has appeal of being a man's man. As a man, you wanna be like him. As a woman, you wanna be with him. He has it! And he's such an incredible actor. He may have immersed himself in one unforgettable role but as soon as he assumes another, you're convinced. I really love that about him.

I feel like I wanna come up to his door and hand him a giant bouquet of his favorite flowers and just tell him:

Thank you for being so incredible. I am so happy knowing I live in the same lifetime as you in the same planet.

Thank you..

Nothing weird, I just want him to know that. And I wish him all the best and success. :)

When ever and what ever he paly he just can pull that role perfect...

Bad or good... he can hander all...

He will love that... don't worry... but, in front of his house might be little too much... ^^;;;

But, still I think will glad that not only Japanese people know him and think he is good...

So... who know he might hug you to thank you for being a fan... ^^;;;

Oh... Takiguchi and Dai-chan and two other person(I forgot who was...) will have summer special in Aug...

I wish I could be there but... can... T T

Any way thank you for the picture!!! ^^

You're very welcome! :D

Oh no! no! no! I am not gonna come up to his house like that. Oh god, he might think I'm a stalker and I don't wanna be arrested at all. No way! It could be any door actually, hehehe! I just want to be able to express that to him. I'm sure a lot of people has already done that but I would really love to do that to him if given the chance.

I will also add: Thank you for being Taiki's best friend. ♥ You're so awesome!

Oooh! and thank you for another wonderful information about Takumi-kun movie. This is the first time I'm seeing an image of Baba-chan and Bishin together. gods! I love Baba-chan's hair in Bibou no Detail. It really added a lot of character to his role. If hair could talk, I think it just did for Baba-chan. ♥ ♥ ♥

Awwww~ Taki can read ANYTHING and still make it sound so cool. I wanna listen to him read the newspaper. YAY! I rem that scene where he showed that list to Hayama.

and Baba-chan and Taki buying a box of muffins for the cast...waaaaah! so sweet and thoughtful of them to do that. i wonder what the flavors were. :D

• Like 1

Oh no! no! no! I am not gonna come up to his house like that. Oh god, he might think I'm a stalker and I don't wanna be arrested at all. No way! It could be any door actually, hehehe! I just want to be able to express that to him. I'm sure a lot of people has already done that but I would really love to do that to him if given the chance.

Well he still love to hear that more people love what he do that will cheer him up more...

And, who know what will happen... ^^

Now, it time for me to go to bed...

I have friend coming over for lunch tomorrow...

and I didn't got even 4 hours of sleep last night...

So I am try to go to bed before mid-night...

It only 16 min... to go... --;;;

so, see you tomorrow... ^^

Oooh! and thank you for another wonderful information about Takumi-kun movie. This is the first time I'm seeing an image of Baba-chan and Bishin together. gods! I love Baba-chan's hair in Bibou no Detail. It really added a lot of character to his role. If hair could talk, I think it just did for Baba-chan. ♥ ♥ ♥

Awwww~ Taki can read ANYTHING and still make it sound so cool. I wanna listen to him read the newspaper. YAY! I rem that scene where he showed that list to Hayama.

and Baba-chan and Taki buying a box of muffins for the cast...waaaaah! so sweet and thoughtful of them to do that. i wonder what the flavors were. :D

Damn it...Taki is some kind a pure hotties..ahaha

he's just so awesome!!!...i really cant hold myself from saying tht "gosh...he can be my ideal type"

he looks so cool and if i can meet him i'll say that he's a coolest person that i ever met..

ahaha...yojichan...why dun u ask him Taiki bunny's phone number too???...lol

and tell him how lucky he is could be tht close to Taiki...>w

and also took picture with him...hehe

Gosh...i rmembered first time watching Bibou no Detail and 1st time i saw Misu...

i dun even know his name but i know he's so HOT!!! >,,

u know..one of my friend now is deeply in love with him...ahaha

it proved how HOT he is..and his hair in Takumi kun 5 is kinda similar to Bibou no Detail...

so it means....gosh...HE'LL BE TOTALLY HOT...

and our bunny also became cuter which makes me excited to watch it...^o^

MUFFIN!!!...i love muffins....*thtz why im totally not skinny*

kyaaa..Taki and Baba chan bought it??..

i wanna eat the whole box of the muffins...and keep the box becoz Taki and Baba touched it...*freaks*

• Like 1

he's just so awesome!!!...i really cant hold myself from saying tht "gosh...he can be my ideal type"

he looks so cool and if i can meet him i'll say that he's a coolest person that i ever met..

Gosh...i rmembered first time watching Bibou no Detail and 1st time i saw Misu...

it proved how HOT he is..and his hair in Takumi kun 5 is kinda similar to Bibou no Detail...

i wanna eat the whole box of the muffins...and keep the box becoz Taki and Baba touched it...*freaks*

I saw Takiguchi in few drama and movie before Takumi-kun series... but, somehow never match each of them...

I thought his good actor but never thought it was one person... --;;;

Also, he wasn't my type... ^^;;;

Same go with Baba-kun... well I thought he is good actor but just not my type so I just didn't had any interest in him... ^^;;;

Muffin... I think the one they bough was in the bag... not in the box... --;;;

Bishin took the muffin from the bag... and bow to them to say thank you... ^^;;;

"10 days of beauty," the sixth day

Good evening everyone

Shooting Day 6!

"Detail of beauty" the crank up day...

Only leaving for the climax scene, also Watanabe-kun and Hamao-kun is only casts left...

"Music hall" shooting...

During the morning we shoot around the music hall.

In fact, filming the scene in this music hall were unresolved quite a few days before the shooting.

In the story, the old music hall was planned to demolition.

So, where there is a bulletin board nearby and this is important scene so we took a while to find this place.

Not even the location, the contents of the shot has so much attention.

Takumi-kunSeries03-TakumiGii-BibounoShunkan10-29-56.jpg

Takumi's disease has recurrend despite of his rejection Gii must endured Takumi...

Gii want to touch Takumi right now but Takumi just can't control his rejection on Gii...

This two has been across each other for whole movie finally together to reconciled with each other...

"At this time, finally facing each other and how will this to flow into the love scene? "

Detail_of_Beauty23.jpg

In the morning, director Yokoi and Watanabe-kun and Hamao-kun did quite detail discussion on this.

Lunch time, before the meals director passed two papers to Watanabe-kun and Hamao-kun, it's in making...

(Please see Questions)

Detail_of_Beauty21.jpg

Is it something secret? or the change of script?

Actually, it was a new scene that has been add.

The scene when Gii first confess to Takumi a year ago and the some of scene in music hall can go together...

Director Yokoi keep thought about this until the night before the shooting.

When he pass the paper said, "Now just think about anyway"

Bottom line is taking this scene will connect to the "Love Scene".

Questions

Q, In the making, director passing the script in the music hall, which scene is it?

Takumi-kunSeries03-ShidouGakuin-HimitsunoDetail10-27-08-1.jpg

A, The scene is recalled before the love scene when Gii first confessino in Takumi in second grade.

Where there is a link with the current scene, the director devised and merge them.

During the course of a shooting, they choice what they want from the original manga.

Q, Who decide the flow of love scene?

Detail_of_Beauty22.jpg

A, Director Yokoi give major decide on this.

He tell Hamao-kun and Watanabe-kun what he want from them and trust them that they will go with the flow with in each other.

"Love scenes are not first time for this two and I can give them what is flow of feeling is.

But, feeling each other from their heart I just can't do anything about it."and director.

After lunch, the love scene...

About love scene, we will answer your question tomorrow...

Now we want to know what is you favorite scene in "Detail of beauty"

On the last day, we would like a summary presentation on this,

so please try your vote!

That is today post...

I just have to go now...

And I got a swollen tonsil... T T

Everyone take care for your self don't get sick like me... T T

So see you tomorrow... ^^

• Like 2

I can bake muffins. Do they like blueberry, peanut or chocolate? I will add special bunny ears on the muffin for Taiki. ♥

OMG! Taki is really like so many layers of awesome, ne? Yeah, he's an ideal. I really love the fact that he does not have this "idol" aura in him. Not that I have a problem with idols. I'm a fan too. ♥ It's just that Taki really looks like a serious actor whom we can expect to still be around for a LONG LONG time..you know like Ken Watanabe. :) I wanna see Taki be part of an internationally released film. It would be awesome. I believe he can do it.

June, I don't think he will give me Taiki's number. But maybe there's no harm in trying. heheheheh! If he can't give me his number...at least I'll ask anything Taiki owns. Paper cup, water bottle, a shoe....his pajamas...whatever it takes! LOL

Yeah, Baba-chan as Misu..gosh...the hotness. After watching Bibou no Detail, I immediately Googled his name. He seriously got my attention. Who is this man who can just confront Gii like that and get away with it? I mean who does that to Gii?

Bibou was my first initiation to the Takumi-kun series so I had no idea that I was watching the 3rd installment. I didn't even know there was a manga series this was based upon.

All I know was Gii was supposed to be the super coolest dude in Shidou.

And here comes Misu and he stands up to him...just like that!

And I was naturally going...W O W!

who is this guy?

I am fired up with gleaming excitement for the fifth movie. ♥ ♥ ♥

I really wanna see them again. kyaaaaaaaa!!

cannot wait to see the next '10 days of beauty'..thank u hama71...(bow)

wen i see the make love scene and kiss scene, i really wonder what are their feeling that time, it is excited?, shy?..i hope i know what they thought about that scene..(sigh)

Oh so cute! Thanks for the article!

You're welcom!!!!

Well they do look good together... and somehow that was love scene but somehow they look cute there!!! ^^;;;

cannot wait to see the next '10 days of beauty'..thank u hama71...(bow)

wen i see the make love scene and kiss scene, i really wonder what are their feeling that time, it is excited?, shy?..i hope i know what they thought about that scene..(sigh)

You're welcome!!!

The love scene is next I just wonder what they will talk about...

May be they might talk about what you want to know... may be not... ^^;;;

when i watch back takumi series i wonder weither the kiss scene or make love scene between takumi and gii really passionate, like they trully touch each other.. like when kissing scene between misu n his partner..they really into it........

when i watch back takumi series i wonder weither the kiss scene or make love scene between takumi and gii really passionate, like they trully touch each other.. like when kissing scene between misu n his partner..they really into it........

As I remember... director Yokoi told that when Mao-kun and Dai-chan play the role he didn't said much to them...

They know what they had to do...

and Dai-chan said they didn't need to said much only by looking at each can tell what other's want...

That is how much they grow into each other...

When they are shooting they totally become one with there characters...

So when they are doing love scene they only think each other as lover...

not Dai-chan and Mao-kun... that is why they can make that scene...

Well with the Misu and Shingyouji was other story...

They were good... but, director Yokoi need to tell them what he want from them even by detail...

But, still as director Yokoi said in 10 days beauty...

The love scene between two only can make by that two person...

So, Baba-kun and Taiki need to think them self as Misu and Shingyouji...

They will really believe in themself as one that is how that kissing scene can be creat...

So, it don't matter how much the director tell them to do...

Only people who can make love scene believer is two of them..

for that... Dai-chan & Mao-kun and Baba-kun & Taiki did great job...

So the 5th Takumi will be the best of best... even the love scene...

I just can wait for it... Just little to long... --;;;;

As I remember... director Yokoi told that when Mao-kun and Dai-chan play the role he didn't said much to them...

They know what they had to do...

and Dai-chan said they didn't need to said much only by looking at each can tell what other's want...

That is how much they grow into each other...

When they are shooting they totally become one with there characters...

So when they are doing love scene they only think each other as lover...

not Dai-chan and Mao-kun... that is why they can make that scene...

Well with the Misu and Shingyouji was other story...

They were good... but, director Yokoi need to tell them what he want from them even by detail...

But, still as director Yokoi said in 10 days beauty...

The love scene between two only can make by that two person...

So, Baba-kun and Taiki need to think them self as Misu and Shingyouji...

They will really believe in themself as one that is how that kissing scene can be creat...

So, it don't matter how much the director tell them to do...

Only people who can make love scene believer is two of them..

for that... Dai-chan & Mao-kun and Baba-kun & Taiki did great job...

So the 5th Takumi will be the best of best... even the love scene...

I just can wait for it... Just little to long... --;;;;

hopefully mao-chan n dai-chan can make me become speechless when i see their love scene like how misu n his partner make me become speechless with their kiss hehe XP...cannot wait tp se (p/s : mao-chan plz not be soo shy ne...XP)

hopefully mao-chan n dai-chan can make me become speechless when i see their love scene like how misu n his partner make me become speechless with their kiss hehe XP...cannot wait tp se (p/s : mao-chan plz not be soo shy ne...XP)

Well I don't think it will be like that...

Takumi and Gii relationship is more like in tender love...

But, who know it is last... ^^;;;;

We just have to wait and see...

Well Mao-kun shy... well he do shy some time...

But, he do what he had to do...

So if you see him shy in the movie because Takumi is the shy one... ^^;;;

anou...

i was wondering if there are still pictures of Baba-chan and Taiki kissing scenes from the dressing room.

:)

it would be really super awesome to see them. ♥

anou...

i was wondering if there are still pictures of Baba-chan and Taiki kissing scenes from the dressing room.

:)

it would be really super awesome to see them. ♥

What do you mean by pictures... where I did made a avatar image for that...

attachment.php?attachmentid=4553&d=1309654456attachment.php?attachmentid=4552&d=1309654456

attachment.php?attachmentid=4551&d=1309654456attachment.php?attachmentid=4550&d=1309654456

if you want...

I could capture for you later... if you tell me what is which is you want... ^^

• Like 4

What do you mean by pictures... where I did made a avatar image for that...

attachment.php?attachmentid=4553&d=1309654456attachment.php?attachmentid=4552&d=1309654456

attachment.php?attachmentid=4551&d=1309654456attachment.php?attachmentid=4550&d=1309654456

if you want...

I could capture for you later... if you tell me what is which is you want... ^^

KYAAAaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!....*crazy fangirl scream*

I WANT!!!!!....*i wanna kiss u for posting it*

again...kyaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KYAAAaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!....*crazy fangirl scream*

I WANT!!!!!....*i wanna kiss u for posting it*

again...kyaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wow... you don't neet too... --;;;;

I know you like it... but, I am not the one you want to kiss... ^^;;;;

Any way... if you want when I capture the kiss scene I will send it to you, too... ^^