A Loving Brotherhood (18+) (Private)

Sathenus

James watched as the two siblings got up and left before he turned his gaze to Alex who was speaking, he sighed at the words and the suggestive way he looked at him. “I wish. The most I can get from Luke is a blowjob, not matter how much I insist or hint he just won’t give it up.” He admitted, it seemed kind of weird to be admitting this to Alex, after all he was happy with Luke, his boyfriend was a great guy and a lot of guys wanted him which made him even happier to know that he was his. It just… bothered him a little knowing that he couldn’t get anything from his boyfriend, they had been going out for a few months now and still couldn’t get anything more than an occasional blowjob.

“Thanks.” He sighed at the compliment of them being an attractive couple, “Yeah I could some.” Now seemed like the perfect time for some wine considering he was sure that Luke didn’t invite him over here for what he was really hoping for, so with a sigh he accepted the cup and sipped at some of it appreciating the taste. “I have plenty of ideas for what I want to do, the better question is am I going to get what I want?” he replied leaning back against his chair and knowing exactly what Alex meant by the words. He could tell that he wasn’t the only one who wanted something from one of the siblings, and considering the fact that his boyfriend had introduce Alex as a friend of his brother’s then something told him that Alex wanted more from Nathan than he was getting.

That wasn’t surprising, the older brother was attractive and he would be lying if he said he hadn’t been checking him out himself but James was aware he didn’t stand a chance in that department and for multiple reasons. Playing absently with his glass he let his eyes rove over Alex, the older man wasn’t bad looking either, and until now he hadn’t really looked him over considering his attention had either been for his boyfriend or the other’s brother and not for the other guest in the house.

_______

Luke kissed Nathan back not even caring that he had been pushed against the door rather roughly, wrapping his arms loosely around his brother’s neck a small smile crossing his face when it was broken his breaths coming out in soft pants. Luke laughed at Nathan’s words, “Believe me I am sure James is fantasizing about the three of us.” He replied with a small smirk, something he was almost positive about really. After all he was more aware of what was going on around him than most would think and he had noticed that James had been checking out his brother, “Won’t say it’s not a slightly appealing idea.” he commented with a smirk.

“We can only hope.” He whispered, the fingers teasing around the hem of his pants making him only wish that they could do more, but they couldn’t, not with two guests in the house. “Of course I’m yours, only yours.” He murmured before he moved their hands away from his brother’s mouth and leaned up to kiss him, “I’m glad you are mine.”

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sathenus

• SapphireD910

Alex perked up curiously at James admission that he and Luke hadn't gone past oral. Luke didn't strike him as one to be holding out for anything special or a prude of any sort. He didn't really strike Alex, for all that he could tell, as a virgin. "Really, I have to say that surprises me. Quite the self control you both have. I can't say I'd be able to resist that long. He's probably quite the site during too." He suddenly realized what he was saying. "Shit. I didn't say that. Nathan would be pissed. You seem pretty relaxed though, two of you probably get hit on in front of each other all the time." He gave James an interestingly sly look before he turned his chair around, spreading his legs wide to accommodate the back of the chair. "But I can relate. We're not actively dating, but we've been out, Nathan and I." He crossed his arms and rested his head letting the wine sink in a little.

"I haven't even been subtle, he's just kept himself too busy. I was really surprised he invited me over. What are the chances two sexy brothers would put up such a challenge to will power like that?" He snickered a bit, noticing James attention on him. A part of him felt like crying finally, but he wanted more attention from Nathan, he'd not been expecting Luke, let alone his hot boyfriend. He took another sip, eyes growing heavy. "All I know is, if it were me, I wouldn't keep you waiting any longer. Then again I could probably show you a thing or two," he smirked with almost an air of challenge. "I think we could show them a bit of what they're missing. Maybe get our desired response." He flashed James a dangerous smile, aware that if things didn't go their way exactly, he might walk away with at least something to enjoy.

---

Nathan pulled back sharply as though zapped. "You honestly think your boyfriend is thinking about both of us... at the same time?" He gave a disbelieving smirk. "If you really think that... it's probably nothing like this... he probably wants both our asses," he started kissing along Luke's neck, hands running up from his stomach up his chest. "Is that something you would actually want... both of us?" He whispered against Luke's throat. His lips returned to Luke's, tongue tangling with his brothers between his pauses.

"Shit!" he cursed quickly pulling back and forming a decent gap between them. "I can't keep this up or I will fuck you. Maybe even in front of them at this rate." He grinned wanting to see his brother's reaction to that idea. He wondered if they would return to find a couple of guys even hungrier than before or if leaving them alone maybe turned their attentions in on each other. James didn't seem like he'd outright betray Luke, but maybe if he were tempted with sexual immediacy he'd at least want to evaluate their relationship. Nice and mature didn't often win against hormones, he still questioned how his brother managed to limit himself. Then he wondered how much his brother possibly enjoyed giving oral and if that did enough for him with other guys somehow.

He redirected his thoughts, trying to calm his desire before they could return to the other men. "Will you be upset if James were to break up with you? Say something happened tonight." He wasn't sure how he'd feel if Luke said yes. He'd understand, but Luke said he didn't really get that invested. Part of him wanted their relationship to be enough that Luke wouldn't really hesitate to let James go one way or another.

James couldn't help but laugh when Alex said that Luke would probably be quite the sight during, he had often told himself the same thing if only he could get his boyfriend to just put out. He was sure he could make him happy when it came to sex but the younger man just wouldn't even give him a chance and he wasn't the type of guy to take it, it made him wonder sometimes if that was the problem. Was he not firm enough in what he wanted like Luke was firm in what he wasn't ready to give up yet. "Nathan doesn't need to know you said, though I have honestly thought the same thing multiple times. It's not even that I'm not ready for it, he just keeps turning me down telling me no and is rather firm in doing so. Maybe he just doesn't like me that way." he added with a slight shrug.

He would by lying if he said that hadn't crossed his mind and stung a little, considering he was very much open to going further with Luke and because he really did like the younger man. But... he couldn't help but wonder if his feelings were actually being returned or if his boyfriend just didn't feel as strongly for him as he felt for the younger man. "What exactly do you have in mind?" he questioned when Alex spoke again, he was interested in seeing what Alex had planned to maybe get the desired responses out of the men they both seemed to want. It seemed almost... fairytale like to think that each one of them wanted a brother that just didn't seem to be as into what they wanted, or as Alex had put it Nathan had been to busy but James had a feeling that wasn't the only reason why the older brother had not given Alex what he wanted. By the way the oldest was acting he had definitely hoped for something tonight, and James would by lying if he said he wasn't tempted to at least give it a shot with the older man.

'He probably could show me a thing or two as well... and he isn't bad looking or seem like a bad guy. It could probably actually work out.' he thought to himself as he watched the older man. If James was being completely honest with himself he could see a thing between him and the older man, at the same time he was still with Luke and wasn't giving up completely on the idea of having the younger man finally say yes and give him a shot.

________

A soft laugh escaped Luke, "He might want your ass, but I highly doubt you'd give it to him." he replied a soft moan escaping him with the feeling of his brother's lips on his neck and hand running along his chest. Damn, he could definitely go for a round right now even if he knew that they couldn't. It was his brother's next question that made a small mischievous smirk cross his face, "I'd be lying if I said it wasn't a hot thought. What can I say? As long as you are there I would probably go for anything, threesome, foursome, exhibition... you name it." he replied with a sincerity in his voice, kissing his brother back and desperately wishing for more.

A whine of disappointment escaped him when Nathan suddenly pulled back putting more space between them as he had cursed to himself, a whine of need escaped him as he watched his brother still leaning against the door for support not sure his legs wanted to support him right now. It was hearing that he would fuck him at this rate and maybe even in front of their guest that made a groan escape him as he watched his brother with needy eyes, he didn't remotely care if Nathan suddenly decided to bend him over and fuck him in front of their guest in all honesty he just wanted his brother. Luke was unfortunately aware that he would not be getting any from his brother right now and so with a sigh worked on calming his body and making sure he didn't return with an erection or keeping James off of him was going to be even harder than normal.

"I would by lying if I said it wouldn't hurt a little, I mean we have been together for a few months now. But... it's what's best for him, and I really want to be with you. I just know... that not having you around constantly will suck, but at least I can come visit, and... you'll come visit me too right?" he responded raising an eyebrow at his brother. Luke was completely honest with his brother, James breaking up with him, especially so easily would hurt him, but it was best for James if he went for Alex, and it was also better for him because he could finally have Nathan. He also realized this meant that he had cheated on James with his brother, but he tried not to think about it, the more he thought about it the more guilty he would feel for constantly telling his boyfriend no.

Nathan wasn't fully sure what he was hearing from his brother. It wasn't helping his arousal, but it was also conflicting for him. As arousing as parts of his admission had been, he couldn't imagine watching anyone else having him. Luke was the only guy to make him feel so possessive, then again, his feelings towards anyone else were short of what he felt for his brother. "So kinky devil, when did you possess my little brother, and where are you keeping him?" He said with a amused smirk before he stepped up to Luke once more and kissed him. With a sigh he straightened out his clothes and his brother's clothes and lead them out of the bedroom and back downstairs. On the way down he made mumbles of thanks for something as an excuse to pull them away.

---

Alex smirked knowing he had the younger man's attention. "Well there's always the traditional party games like Never Have I Ever... Dirty Minds... Late nights at the clinic for the emergency crew, we'd sometimes play this card game where everyone would have a shuffled deck and at once we'd pull the top card. Highest card got to do whatever they wanted to lowest card. They could ask a question, dare them to do something, or just do something to them..." he smiled mischievously at James as he continued to explain. "It depended on who was there how we played it. If we were just bored or wanted things to go somewhere. If by chance you pulled the same card, then it was usually set that you'd kiss. Some decided the higher the card the longer the kiss." He felt himself getting a little excited just recalling the game.

He gave a look to James, probably clear on his face that he was imagining what it would be like if they were to kiss. He'd at least gotten that far with Nathan, which probably accounted for some of his desire for more. Though why the other man didn't even try for such contact now was beyond him and frustrating. "We could also always skip a game and get to the point." His hand settled on James knee. "See how they feel when they're not the center of our attentions." He let his hand squeeze, almost in a reassuring manner, but he was also trying to keep his hand in it's place versus the temptation to slide up the muscular thigh. He still kept himself fully aware that this man was taken.

"I don't want to push anyone, but I'm tired of waiting to see if my aim is even right." His eyes drifted down James' body and stopped on his hand before he pulled it away slowly. "It's a thought anyway." He went for another drink before he went back to resting his head on his arms. When suddenly the steps of the other two returning caught his attention. "Finally!" he said with a slight chuckle. "We could have started doing who knows what waiting for you two."

Luke gave his brother a devious look, "Maybe deep down I've always kind of wanted something like that." he replied with a soft laugh though he wasn't completely lying. He had fantasized about things like that at one time, and he would by lying if he said they weren't still slightly appealing to him, it was just something that had grabbed his attention and he had wondered what it would be like. It didn't mean he needed something like that to happen, but he was definitely not against it happening either. Though by the look on his brother's face Nathan was not up for anything that included sharing him with another person, something that Luke was aware wouldn't have gone well with his brother anyways.

It wasn't like he wasn't unaware of the fact that anything involving his brother sharing him was not something that Nathan was really going to be up for, in all honesty he found his brother's possessive nature over him to be rather attractive in itself. It was nice to know that he was loved that much that he didn't want to share him, which made him smile into the kiss though he smirked when Nathan adjusted both of their clothes before leading him out of the room and back down the stairs to rejoin the other two.

______

James had to admit that those games didn't sound like a bad idea, and it was tempting even more by the idea that maybe playing one of them meant he could finally have sex with his boyfriend. Then again that was only if Luke was even up to playing any of them and following through if something was to occur, it did make him wonder briefly if this was how he would want it to happen though. Their first time together being from a game that they played with his boyfriend's brother and friend, or if he should just hope that his patience would pay off and Luke would just willingly approach him some day and tell him he wanted it. That was a rather appealing scenario, and he was kind of tempted to just wait for that, the idea of his boyfriend coming to him and actually asking for it was highly appealing.

He was drawn from his thoughts when he felt a hand on his knee, eyes snapping from where they had fallen on the table to Alex and noticing the look on the older man's face. It made him aware that the older man wouldn't mind kissing him, and he felt the same way himself which made him feel a little bad. Being in a relationship meant he should really be loyal to Luke but... it seemed almost as if Alex wanted him more than his own boyfriend did, and the prospect of at least one person wanting him seemed to be overriding the fact that he was in a relationship with someone. His eyes went down to the hand on his knee when he noticed that Alex was looking him over again, it made him inwardly hope that the other man was enjoying what he was seeing and that if he didn't at least get lucky with Luke today maybe he might be able to get something.

"I know how you feel." James agreed, he was tired of waiting to see if Luke was going to give it up, but he also felt like a good boyfriend would wait for his boyfriend to be ready and be patient. Hadn't he been patient enough already though? He thought so, though he didn't have much time to think to much more on it as Luke and Nathan came back into the room watching as Luke resettled in the chair beside him. Instantly he reached over for his boyfriend's hand, slipping his hand into the other's and entwining their fingers as he watched the other who didn't seem to mind that he had reclaimed his hand though it was clear that Luke had other things on his mind and wasn't really paying him much attention making him sigh a little frustrated. Maybe humoring Alex wasn't a bad idea after all, if Luke wasn't going to show him any interest then he shouldn't feel bad for paying attention to the man that was showing him interest, right? Eyes going to Alex he watched the older man, he had a feeling that he wasn't going to get far with Nathan either, and hoped that it meant they could at least get something from each other then.

Alex was attractive after all, and if he was interested then he knew it was better than sticking it out with Luke who never really showed him much interest. Though Luke had been a good boyfriend, and had at least given him oral if nothing else, it just came down to the fact that it wasn't enough for him, if he was going to be with someone he wanted to be with someone who wanted all of him just as much as he wanted all of them. That wasn't returned with the younger male, and he could fantasize about Luke all he wanted, it wasn't going to change the fact that he, like the rest of the team, was not going to get lucky enough to have him in the way he truly wanted.

Nathan watched Luke slip back into his seat and his hand instantly grasp his boyfriend's, heat seemed to fill his chest watching them. He didn't want to watch his brother's hand held and gently caressed in someone else's hand like that. Averting his eyes he sat down and noted the opened bottle on the table. "Couldn't wait to break in I see," he smirked at Alex and poured a little for himself as he looked to finish off his dinner. "Wine-o. Did you guys determine anything?"

"Well I know a variety of card games that can easily lead to fucking," Alex nearly slurred in a bitter tone, obviously feeling the wine more than ever. Nathan nearly choked at his words but couldn't hold back a laugh.

"You've had too many glasses light weight." He then turned to his brother with squinted eyes while taking his own sip. "You are limited. No hangovers for the 18 year old." He thought about what his brother had expressed earlier, and even if that was truly an interest of his, he doubted his brother wanted alcohol leading any advances he made, even towards him.

"I'm not drunk Nathan," Alex shot the younger man a frustrated look. He wanted to blurt out that he was insanely horny between his feelings for Nathan, the alcohol, the talking, and his recent advancements with James. He was tempted to throw himself at Luke just to get a response from one of the other two, either to redirect his attention or clarify full to him that this wasn't going to progress how he was desiring. "I say we start basic for now. Poker is straight forward." Alex smiled with a look in James direction. "I'm thinking strip..." he bit his lip in anticipation of responses from everyone else.

Nathan gave a snort. "I wont turn it down if the couple is up for it," he arched his brow at the younger two. He admitted, despite what their two guests and even Luke knew, there was no one present he wouldn't enjoy seeing more fully. The only risk was getting the two too more eager for he and Luke, but it wasn't like that wasn't an inevitable disappointment awaiting the two as long as he and Luke didn't want to.

His throat suddenly tightened at Luke's earlier admissions. Although he was probably more aware than Luke that it would be an interesting experience getting anyone to go through with both of them, acknowledging their desires for each other. Even if James was clearly eyeing both of them, he couldn't imagine the guy being up for that with brother's who were intimate with one another. He wasn't even sure if James looked at him with thoughts of topping him. He smirked to himself at the idea of having to put his brother's boyfriend in his place, then suddenly realized where his thoughts had wondered to.

He tilted back his glass and stood up, grabbing all the plates and taking them to the sink. "If no one's against it, I'll grab a couple of decks of cards." For a moment he turned back to the table, noting that Luke was still wearing his hoodie. He liked how it looked on him and he really liked the idea of him slowly unzipping it.

Luke briefly glanced at the two glasses of wine sitting before their guests before he sighed and shook his head, though the fact that James rather easily pushed his cup in front of him before pouring himself a new one just made a small smirk cross his face. His eyes moved to Alex when he spoke mentioning that he knew a variety of card games, what ended the sentence made him laugh softly noticing that his brother nearly choked only made his smile grow as he leaned back in his seat and took a sip of the wine that James had put before him.

Sticking his tongue out at his brother when he was told he was limited and that there would be no hangovers for the “18-year-old” as his brother had so fondly decided to refer to him as before he pouted and leaned back in his chair a little childish as if he didn’t know what his own limit was but he wasn’t about to argue with his brother. Despite the fact that he felt like Nathan was ruining his fun in a little bit, he just knew that his older brother was looking out for him and it was that alone that kept him from objecting to much and just accepting it.

It was the mention of playing strip poker that got his attention and he considered it for a moment though James instantly agreed, “Sounds like it can be a lot of fun, I say we go for it.” Considering how easily James agreed and the fact that his brother hadn’t refused but had just stated if there were no objections that he was for it that made him shrug before finally agreeing himself. There was no point in objecting if the rest were for it, not to mention he had to admit if he could see both his boyfriend and his brother in less clothes than he was all for it, there was even a small part of him that was certainly curious about Alex as well even if not quite attracted to him it was still something that interested him if he was being completely honest about it.

Luke noticed James perk up when he had agreed to play strip poker which made him roll his eyes and chuckle, it wasn’t like his boyfriend had never seen him naked before it just came down to the fact that even when James had managed to convince him to strip he had refused to have sex with him. It wasn’t that he wasn’t even attracted to his boyfriend, James was extremely attractive, he just didn’t have any interest in him like that. Then again he would kind of be lying if he hadn’t fantasized about how it would go, realizing that his thoughts were heading in a rather dangerous direction -and one that he knew Nathan would not approve of- he shook his head and focused back on the group as his brother got up and grabbed all of the empty plates before taking them to the sink.

He was aware of the fact that he had his brother’s attention when he turned back towards the table and could rather easily assume exactly why he had it, meeting the other’s gaze a small smirk formed on his face before his eyes went to James and Alex. “Shall we head into the living room then while Nathan gets the cards?” he questioned getting up and managing to pull James with him considering the other man was still holding onto his hand. It kind of frustrated him a little that his boyfriend wanted to always be touching, then again at least during the poker game he would have to keep both hands to himself.

"I have your glass," Alex assured Nathan, pouring the last bit of the wine between his and Nathan's glasses. "Oh, do you have four decks, if you do grab all of them. Just in case." Alex smirked following Luke and James into the living room. Even if he wasn't going to get exactly what he'd been dreaming of, he felt certain he was going to get something interesting now.

He sat on the floor around the coffee table, back pressed to the sofa, James and Luke sitting to the side and across from him. He kept his glass in hand and set Nathan's on the table. He kept looking at the other two and started having questions about them as well as Nathan. "Luke... is Nathan seeing someone? He doesn't seem pent up like I remember him being." The question came out more like he was thinking aloud than really expecting an answer. "Boy was he pent up." At that statement his eyes quickly darted to and from James. James was clearly pent up, much like he remembered Nathan being. Despite that, he'd held back and hesitated to take the next step when they had dated. Much like Luke seemed to be doing with James actually. He narrowed his eyes in thought. It wasn't really his business, but Luke didn't seem pent up at all either despite having a boyfriend rearing to go and on the verge of giving up on the wait.

Before his thoughts drifted much further Nathan sat down, stacking four decks on the coffee table. "Any reason you wanted so many decks?" He looked over at the older man, his face flush, eyes narrowed, biting his lip. "You're worrying me thinking so hard over there." A hand drifted from Alex's shoulder to the middle of his back. The contact made Alex hum his appreciation to which Nathan retracted his hand. He hadn't completely forgotten how things had been. He just felt like now he was just leading the other man on and he didn't want to hurt him with something he wasn't going to give him, he felt he could really say he and Luke had a relationship beyond their familial one. "You two are definitely staying over, no matter how little you've had, it's getting dark out so things are probably starting to ice over." He wasn't exactly thrilled about the idea of not having the night alone with Luke, but he wasn't going to send anyone out in the cold that he didn't have to, no matter how close they lived.

"Sleep over aye?" Alex smiled sheepishly as he grabbed a deck of cards and began shuffling. He then dealt everyone five cards and stated the basic rules. He flipped up his cards to look at them. By the look of his first hand he'd probably be losing his shirt first, which he didn't mind really, it excited him at this point to be the first baring skin to everyone. He traded in three, but despite his mostly straight face, he had nothing worthy of playing. The only wager in this game was an article of clothing, so folding didn't matter, only the worst hand would strip, but he was sure this round would be him.

Nathan looked at his hand, only a little to work with as he traded in two. He wasn't sure how accustomed to the game Luke was. Part of him was selfishly thinking he'd like his brother to be bad and have to shimmy out of his underwear. The instant throb in his lap made him focus back on his cards.

Alex sure enough had the worst hand by a narrow range and hooked his fingers the the rim of his shirt to peel it off and over his head. It was at that moment that a silver shimmer reflected the light. Alex taking off his shirt revealed that he had his left nipple pierced. Nathan remembered when he first learned about that while stroking the other man's chest on a date. He looked between his brother and James to see if either of them were noticing it too as he dealt out the next hand.

Luke settled himself beside Alex watching as James sat across from them leaving enough space for Nathan to join them as well, if Luke was being completely honest he sucked at piker which made him reconsider agreeing to this. It almost seemed like he was going to be guaranteed to be naked before long, which if he was completely honest wasn't something he had entirely thought through. Not that he was uncomfortable with his body, quite the contrary actually he was quite comfortable with his body he just wasn't sure if he really wanted to end up that way over a game of poker.

Drawn from his thoughts when he heard Alex ask him if Nathan was seeing anyone only to add that he seemed to be less pent up now. Shrugging he spoke, "I don't know. Nathan doesn't tell me about his romantic life and I don't ask." Which wasn't a total lie, had Alex not texted his brother he was sure he never would have heard about him, and it wasn't like he was about to tell Alex that he was having sex with his brother though he noticed the way he was being watched and he gave the other man a curious look.

It wasn't long after that Nathan rejoined them only to ask why Alex had wanted so many decks of cards, he didn't care himself as the cards were dealt and he looked them over. Sighing he leaned back as he looked them over, he could already tell that this was going to be a nightmare. Thankfully it seemed that he didn't have the worst hand and that fell to Alex , he watched the older man as he removed his shirt instantly feeling his eyes being drawn to the other mans piercing.

He heard an approving sound come from James making him glance towards his boyfriend, "Damn... Do you think you'd be up for that, Luke? Maybe both?" James questioned looking over to his boyfriend and meeting Luke's gaze. He blushed severely at his boyfriend's words, and rubbed the back of his neck nervously, though Luke was not opposed to piercing his body he was not about to do so for James considering James was not who he wanted to please with his body.

Not wanting to give that away he just laughed and spoke despite the blush, "We'll see." Was his response as he settled back waiting for Nathan to finish dealing the next hand and hoping in doing so that it would take the topic off of where it had fallen. Though his eyes did return to Alex as he looked him over once more before they went to Nathan, and he gave his brother a quick questioning look.

Once the next hand was dealt he was able to occupy himself with looking that over so he didn't really have to pay attention to anyone or anything else. His mind going over whether or not there were any other piercings on Alex he should be aware of before he was asked by James to get those as well. Already he could tell that this was going to be a crappy idea on his part, he had no luck when it came to poker, and if he was being completely honest with himself it would just be smarter to avoid the game altogether.

Alex noted now look had responded to his reveal of his piercing. He hadn't expected James to so directly inquire his boyfriend about getting one or more of his own. He could tell the younger man was not as enthused and he saw Nathan focusing hard on his cards the whole time. He knew Nathan had not disliked it, but maybe he was uncomfortable discussing Luke getting one. Still he had to tease. "What do you think Nathan?" He grabbed the raven haired man's hand, pressing it to his chest. "Do you find piercings fun to play with?" His light blue eyes glimmered mischievously.

Nathan felt a heat in his cheeks but didn't move his hand. Instead he almost casually thumbed the silver loop, causing a slight groan and giggle from Alex. "Seems it's more about you having fun with your piercings." He gave a huff and retracted his hand. "They can be interesting though, I'll admit." His eyes flickered to Luke for a split second. He'd definitely thought about the look and play of Luke with piercings, but he still loved his pure pink peaks without worry of working around a piercing. He felt his mouth watering a bit thinking of taking one of his nipples in his mouth right now.

Alex was more than a little thrilled at the contact and attention. He turned to Luke, curious about his expression. "It only stings for a bit," he directed at the younger man. "Then I swear it's like your nipples are set on feeling only pleasure and they only become more sensitive." He sat up on his knees and reached for Luke's hand this time and pressed it to his chest, fingers just over the nipple. He shuddered a bit, urging the younger man's hand to move around the nipple and shooting a slight look to Nathan and then turning to James. "You want to feel too?"

Nathan sat a little dumbfounded at what he was seeing. There was actually something exciting about Luke's hand on Alex's chest, being directed to tease the older man's nipple slightly. He wasn't sure he could do anything but watch, feeling a tightening in his pants, the lewd noises of excitement coming from Alex didn't help either. He remembered saying if Alex turned his attentions to Luke he'd probably toss him out, but his intrigue got the better of him and that look in Alex's eyes made him want to see where he was going. Alex seemed less intent on him in particular, sheer sexual frustration taking over. Plus, what was James going to do seeing his boyfriend teased in such a way and that offer. Nathan knew Alex had a way of always meaning more than what he actually said.

Alex scooted around Luke, Nathan noting that his hands seemed to linger on his brother longer than normal, one hand even bracing on Luke's shoulder for balance. He kept his knees straddling Luke from behind as he reached for James hand and did the same as he'd done to the brothers. "Don't be shy. You can even pinch if you're curious. It really feels great." His eyes locked onto James.

Nathan knew he was hard now. It was like telling someone they could tap their fingers to your cock, as though your discomfort was their greatest concern. Alex was using this to get off in a way and he knew it. Yet, he didn't know what to say or do about it, or if he even wanted to try and redirect them now. He looked over at Luke. It was taking so much to not pin him against Alex and even take him pressed against the older man. Maybe everyone would like that.

Luke’s eyes moved back up from his hand when he heard Alex speak, watching the older man grab his brother’s hand and bring it up to his pierced nipple, instantly he felt his mouth dry as he watched his brother rather casually thumb it which didn’t help Luke at all. Hearing his brother speak his eyes moved to Nathan’s face when he heard him say they could be interesting, did that mean Nathan would be there beside James and want him to pierce his? Though he wasn’t against doing so there was no way he was just going to go and do so without at least a little prompting from his partner, and since his brother was the one he was having sex with it would only be Nathan who could convince him to get one.

What he wasn’t expecting was for Alex to grab his hand and guild it to his nipple as well after explaining that it would only sting for a bit but then his nipples would be set on feeling only pleasure, feeling himself flush an even darker shade of red as he tried to get something out but nothing came out when his mouth opened so he just shut it again. He could feel that the other’s nipple was hard under his, and James seemed to appreciate the contact as he rather curiously moved his fingers around the other’s nipple only slightly aware of Alex asking his boyfriend if he wanted to feel too. After a moment he withdrew his hand and tried to return his attention to the cards in his hand, what he hadn’t expected was for Alex to use him as almost a type of support to move closer to James, feeling the other’s hands braced on his shoulders and knees on either side of his hips as he glanced over his shoulder to the older man just in time to see his boyfriend’s hand guided to Alex’s nipple as well.

Instantly he felt a tinge of jealousy in the pit of his stomach and his eyes narrowed a soft sound coming from him almost in the form of a growl, why he couldn’t really explain it. It wasn’t like him to be jealous or even possessive but he did not appreciate the outright display, not just in front of him but literally an inch from his face, James’ hand was just that far away from him as he watched the two with rather hard eyes. James seemed to appreciate being able to play with the other’s piercing, doing as he was told he could and pinching the nub wanting to see Alex’s reaction and seemingly being blind to Luke and Nathan’s presence not remotely helping in his boyfriend’s sudden jealousy.

Gritting his teeth Luke glared at the cards in his hand knowing that if Alex didn’t back up and return to his spot, and James didn’t get the stupid look on his face stating clearly how much he would enjoy doing more with Alex then he would snap. Taking in a breath he let it out in a huff sparing his brother a quick glance, he hadn’t been as jealous when Nathan had done so, because despite the action his brother hadn’t really shown interest in Alex, but James on the other hand. Then again he couldn’t for the life of him figure out why he cared, this was what they had been aiming for after all, getting the two of them together so that he could be with his brother without cheating on the other man.

Unfortunately, Luke also found that his body was reacting to what was going on around him, it wanted more to happen but it couldn’t seem to figure out exactly what it wanted to happen. Silently he waited for the other two men to finish what they were doing hoping that more was not about to occur considering he was literally in the middle of both of them. He had never really expected to find himself in this spot with Alex seemingly supporting himself behind him hand on his shoulder, or his boyfriend leaning towards them and playing with the other’s nipple obviously intent to see just what sounds could be enticed from the older man by the perky nub alone.

Sparing his brother another glance Luke shot him a look hoping that Nathan would get the hint to if not at least get the two men back on the game, then to at least manage a way to help him slip out from between them without being noticed too much. The weight added to his shoulder from the oldest man’s hand kept him sitting where he was, almost as if the display just a few inches away was meant to draw some sort of reaction out of him, and though he was sure that was not entirely impossible he couldn’t seem to understand why either man would want to do so considering there were four of them present. It only seemed to come down to that Alex either wanted to get a reaction out of Nathan, or if not at least be able to have something from James and it seemed fair to assume the same from his boyfriend, that he either wanted to entice a reaction out of him or at least be able to get something out of Alex.

Nathan noticed how Luke's expression tightened and turned sour watching James' hand make contact with Alex's chest. His eyes seemed to flick up at him with this look asking him to do something about it. Nathan frowned a bit. He understood how Luke didn't like where he was or what was going on, but he didn't understand the obvious jealousy in his brother's expression, at least not the degree that he expressed it. He wanted James to move on, he essentially set it up for his boyfriend to find interest in someone else so that they could part with ease and Luke would be his. He did however, realize that without the other two having this information, their behavior was insulting to Luke more than anyone. As far as they knew, Luke and James were together and happy and planning to stay that way.

Still, his brother still feeling a flush of jealousy over James didn't make Nathan feel any better. He leaned over on his knees, hooking a couple of fingers into the hem of the older man's pants and pulled him off his brother and onto his ass. "Alex, stop being so rude trying to sell everyone on your goods and get back to the game."

Alex could tell that Nathan was a little upset and smirked a little. He didn't necessarily care for the idea of provoking jealousy as a means of attention, but it got Nathan to focus on him, and in the mean time he got a couple of other cute guys to put their hands on him. Then he noted Luke's face too. "Just helping the young couple better understand some options they have. Either one of them might want a piercing down the line." He pouted at the older brother. "Sorry if I can't keep my hands off your cute brother. Like he said he did get the looks. And you seem to mind more than his boyfriend."

Nathan made a slight frown at the older man. That seemed especially rude. His unmet desires and the alcohol were mixing to make him rather mean. He flicked the other man's piercing causing Alex to nearly jump and rub the sensitive area.

"Shit Nathan!"

"Oh, was that not pleasurable? You should apologize to my brother and James. And no more alcohol for you." He look Alex's glass and poured it into his. Besides James he was the most likely to hold his alcohol the best, but he wasn't going to top off the glass to someone not of age. "We just started this game, one article of clothing in and you're already trying to play other games with people." He smirked trying to ease Alex back into the game from his previous reprimand of the older man.

"Fine." He was still rubbing his nipple before turning to the two younger men. "Sorry guys. I'm a terrible flirt. Especially when I've had a drink and I'm feeling ignored." He turned to glare at Nathan, whose expression was flat. Nathan was still thinking more about his brother's very apparent response to the whole thing.

Nathan looked at Luke for a moment with soft eyes to express that he did what he could for the other man's rude behavior but not hide a little frustration that his brother was still capable of jealousy on that level. It made him seem too indecisive. Trying to move ahead of those thoughts he refocused on his cards. He had a pair of queens but he suddenly felt like mixing up the game and traded them in without showing the others, throwing his hand to ensure it being his turn to give something up. Sure enough when the round ended, while not the only useless hand, Nathan's was bad enough to strip this time. He too was soon shirtless, and as soon as it was completely off, he shot Luke a look with a raised eyebrow. He hoped the younger man was past his jealousy for the moment.

Luke felt bad that he felt as much jealousy as he had with James and Alex, he knew he shouldn't have and he should have just been happy that Alex and James seemed to be taking an interest in each other. It was just the fact that as far as either one of them knew he was happy with his relationship with James, and yet here they both were doing something that should have otherwise been frowned upon. Even if that wasn't a valid reason for him to be jealous he knew there was no changing the reaction he had to the whole thing, he just hoped in the end that his brother wouldn't be to upset with the fact that he had such a reaction in the first place afraid it might cause some sort of rift between them.

He was however pleased when Nathan pulled Alex off of him and back onto the floor beside him instead, under different circumstances he might have actually enjoyed the position he had been in but not when his brother was not the man behind him regardless of what they were doing behind him. There was a small smirk that crossed his face when Alex agreed with him saying he had gotten the looks, whether it was the drinks talking or not he had to admit that did good things for his self esteem and James seemed to be just as pleased with the words as a smirk crossed his face and eyes landed on his boyfriend.

Finally they seemed to get back to the game and he was a little surprised that it was his brother that had the worst hand and he watched the older man as he shed his shirt not missing the way Nathan looked towards him for a moment. Luke felt his mouth go dry and forced his eyes not to remain on his brother but there had been a rather quick flash of lust in his eyes before he turned his attention instead to the table as he took a sip of his own drink and leaned back against the couch a little amused that both of the older men were now down an article of clothing though not remotely minding now that everyone seemed to be behaving themselves.

This was something he was highly pleased with as he looked over the two older men, James seemed to be pleased with the view as well as both of them looked them over before exchanging glances. It was then that they both spoke almost simultaneously. "You two threw your hands didn't you?" Luke shook his head a small smirk on his face, "Leave it to the two oldest to be the most eager to strip." he commented with a chuckle as he rested back on his right hand and let his eyes move between the two men.

Playfully he looked to James and smirked, "And before you get any ideas of putting your hands all over my brother, I am almost positive my brother is not interested in my boyfriend." Of course Luke was more than a little positive, and he would be lying if he said that wasn't something he wanted to see, especially since he had to admit ideas of the three of them had crossed his mind but his attention once more fell on Alex and shrugged, "If you want to though I can't object." Okay, so Luke would be lying if he didn't say that when it came to his brother he was much more interested in seeing what sort of reactions other guys could bring from him, and would by lying if he said he hadn't just encouraged Alex.

Turning his gaze once more to his brother he raised an eyebrow, "Now, are you going to deal the next hand or are you just going to sit there for the rest of us to stare at all night?" he teased. Of course he could tease his brother to a certain point, and as long as he kept it brotherly and din't let his true feelings for the older man come out then he had nothing to worry about. That was one reason why he encouraged Alex, if he didn't do so then he was letting on to much, he had discouraged his boyfriend for obvious and hidden reasons, the obvious being he was his boyfriend, the hidden being he didn't want James to get any ideas about his brother.

Nathan smirked. Maybe his brother was too good at reading him. It didn't mean that he was going to admit as much to present company. Keeping his face straight other than a cocked eyebrow he looked at Luke as he spoke, "Why would I do that? Can you prove it?" His eyes shut softly as he shook his head. "If you're going to accuse people of... cheating... lying... whatever... then yours was the next worst hand. Maybe you're the one most eager... little brother." Then he shrugged, face almost shooting Luke a challenging expression. "Or maybe you're just upset that your boyfriends too good at poker."

Alex sat off giggling at the banter Nathan was shooting at his brother non-stop. "I can assure you, while I don't mind losing in these games, I don't try to. Both of you losing an article then? Nathan as punishment for possible cheat losing and if that's the case Luke for having the actual worst hand that round?" Alex was sure that he had a terrible first hand, but he had to admit that Nathan's hand was surprisingly bad. "Maybe you just couldn't resist getting a little nude with me." He winked at Nathan, who seemed to have mellowed out a bit, resisting the flirtation a little less now.

"Maybe," he said as he took a little drink from the only full glass at the table now, his eyes lingering on Luke over the rim of the glass. The single word still caught Alex off-guard given the other man's nature all evening. It seemed almost like he enjoyed chasing Nathan as he resisted his advances and didn't know what to do with this slight give to his flirtation at all.

"You two need to catch up. This is a game where the losers are the real winners." Alex smirked, admiring Nathan before turning to smirk at the couple, but in particular at James, who was about to be the only one fully clothed. Just as that thought crossed his mind Nathan stood up, little disagreement to the situation on his face. Since he'd given up his hoodie to Luke, he only had the one top, he hadn't bothered putting on socks, though that was often a comp-out in such games, so that left his pants. Without further word or argument he started undoing his jeans and made the slightest show of getting them off before sitting back down in just his boxers. He took a long, what one could swear was purposeful stretch, that flexed many of his lean muscles, especially in his torso and arms.

"Your turn," he shot his brother a triumphant look relaxing and taking another sip of wine, almost halfway through the never-ending glass. His demeanor showed some influence, but he seemed extremely relaxed and pleased with the turn of events, rather than tipsy.

Luke laughed and shook his head at his brother's words, "I wouldn't say I'm eager and more of just really suck at poker." he replied a small smirk appearing on his face. He hadn't expected that Alex would say both of them would be losing an article of clothing, his brother for possible cheat losing, and him for having the actual worse hand. Despite being surprised by the suggestion he didn't argue with it as he watched his brother stand up and remove his pants as they were the only other article of clothing he was wearing. It was then that Luke realized had he not gotten his brother's hoodie earlier he would be losing his own pants right now, suddenly finding himself grateful for his earlier complaint of being cold he sighed and slipped the hoodie off tossing it onto the couch behind him and shooting his brother a look before relaxing back against the couch.

Had it just been him and his older brother he would complain that now he had nothing to keep him warm and that Nathan would have to do something to fix that, however, that seemed highly inappropriate to say considering their current company even if he could already feel himself getting a slight chill. "Now, no more cheating big brother." Luke said his voice was mockingly serious as he glanced from his brother to James and looked him up and down knowing he was the only one fully dressed, "Maybe I am a little disappointed that my boyfriend is overly good at poker." he commented as he gave James a look stating clearly that he had to be the next one to lose an article of clothing.

He would be lying if he said he wasn't disappointed that his boyfriend was still fully dressed, but it was also because he was sure Alex would enjoy seeing more of his boyfriend as well. Not to mention it wasn't like Luke hadn't seen the other man naked before, and he had quite enjoyed seeing him with nothing on, now would be no different if James actually lost a hand but he could also understand why the older man might actually like being the only one dressed out of the three of them. Considering the fact that Alex and his brother weren't bad looking and he was sure that James was looking forward to seeing them in nothing at all, and because he knew without a doubt that the other man enjoyed seeing him naked.

Turning his gaze back to the two older men he spoke, "Alright, let's deal this next hand before I get cold." he crossed his arms over his chest and gave both Alex and Nathan a serious look. He wasn't sure how long he could sit here losing his clothes before he was freezing and complaining the whole time, but he was going to hold of complaining for as long as he could even if his statement was a very true one. Someone better start dealing the hands again before he got cold, otherwise he may be tempted to just forfeit, whatever made this game end and allowed him to get his clothes back on, or if that meant he had to completely strip, fine, as long as it meant that he was closer to having them back on his body.

"Yeah, but if you didn't accuse me you'd still have my sweater on now," Nathan narrowed his eyes, a smile splitting his lips wide across his face. "And stop calling me a cheater without proof." He bit his lip to suppress a laugh. Luke caught him, but he didn't need to make a big deal among present company. Besides, why should his brother be displeased with him getting nude sooner? It seemed that maybe the alcohol was beginning to take it's toll. His hands seemed to wander his body unconsciously, he was happy to be rid of those clothes, his body already prone to running warm was feeling even hotter. "I'm surprised you're so cold Luke. I'm so warm, I'm close to breaking a sweat."

Alex took up the deck this time, eyeing the way Nathan lazily touched himself with intense interest. "Feeling alright there?" Alex asked the younger man, his voice taking a deeper tone than normal, his arousal apparent. "Not drunk are you?" He asked with a little too much amusement, hand teasing the other's knee, very excited at the sight he found not much further from his hand.

With nothing else but his boxers on, Nathan couldn't, though he didn't seem to care either, to hide his forming erection. He only wished that Luke had a better view and that maybe he'd get a response in return. The thought of discarding his final item of clothing while getting increasingly hard was only turning him on more. Then the older brother ran his fingers through his hair to clear his head, remembering they weren't alone, yet that seemed to add to it a bit. "Deal the cards, smartass," he smirked, poking a spot at Alex's ribs, causing the older man to flinch with a giggle.

Alex paused before handing out the cards. He seemed to have a potential for a good hand, to his slight disappointment. His pants were growing tight and he wanted out. But after everything he stayed honest and tried trading in two. Nathan too at least had something to work with and figured his boxers weren't coming off yet. He looked to Luke, already getting cold across the table. It would be perfect to have his brother's body against his right now, not just out of pleasure but so the two of them could normalize each other's temperatures. Maybe that was something special about them, they had to be together in order to keep Luke from freezing and him from overheating. "You can use the blanket there if you're getting cold," Nathan noted without looking up from his cards.

Alex looked up and over to Luke. He found it a bit cute how Nathan was so protective. He'd recalled the other man often talked with adoration for his little brother, but he really did have a connection. Alex almost felt a little envy, and not necessarily at Luke in particular, just that he wanted someone like that, to almost always mind how he was and do their best to make him happy. "Why don't you just snuggle up to James. I promise not to stare... too much." He smirked before laying out his cards. "Two pairs!" He looked over at the two younger men's hands. "Looks like one of the teens is going this time." His eyebrows waggled a bit.

"My proof comes from knowing you." Luke replied as the cards were finally dealt and he looked down at his, not to bad but definitely not good either. He just hoped for the first time that someone's hand was going to be worse than his as he shifted a small shiver running down his spine. He felt a warm hand rub along his side and glanced towards James giving the man a small smile of appreciation, he definitely appreciated the other man's attempt to warm him up a little without outright pulling him closer though he turned back to his hand just in time to hear Nathan tell him if he was cold to use the blanket behind him. As much as he was sure his brother would love for him to do so he was going to stick this through, he was not going to chicken out and pull on a blanket just because he was cold, he would make this work.

It was when Alex spoke and told him to cuddle with James and that he promised not to star to much, he sighed softly before deciding that was going to be his best option and gave his brother a quick glance as he moved shifting into Jame's side and watching as the other's arm instantly draped over his shoulder. The warmth that was being shared from his boyfriend did help warm him up a little but not enough to make him happy as he finally seemed to notice that the worst hand came down to either him or James and that made him a little nervous. Not because he didn't necessarily want to lose his pants or because he actually felt like he should be embarrassed but because he was sure if he did then Nathan would get even more aroused. Based off of Alex's earlier words and the way his older brother was acting the other man already was, and he wasn't sure him losing more of his clothes was a good idea right now.

Thankfully it seemed as if the worst had actually fell on James, something that Luke had to admit made him sigh in relief as he watched his boyfriend shift slightly before removing his shirt, arms wrapping back around him once it was removed and tossed to the side. What he didn't quite expect was James to pull him into his lap and wrap his arms around his waist, as much as he appreciated the feeling of a warm body pressed against his back and arms around him they were not from the person he really wanted them from. More than anything Luke really wished it was his brother's lap he was currently sitting in and Nathan's arms wrapped around him in an attempt to keep him warm, sighing he leaned back against James anyways hoping his facial expression didn't give away the fact that he wished it was anyone else.

James was running his hand absently over Luke's torso as he held his boyfriend in his arms, pleased to have him this close and hoping that this was a good sign he might actually end up getting more. He hoped it wasn't just his wishful thinking as he glanced back towards the two older men, "Alright, all of us have lost at least one article of clothing." he said eyes moving pointedly to Nathan who was the only one to have lost more than one so far, "Now lets see who is going to be joining Nathan with no pants, or if he's going to be the one to end up naked first."

Nathan had to admit he felt quite jealous watching James scoop his brother into his arms and lap so easily. But he also found his eyes taking in the other man's chest. He was definitely muscular and active to achieve such an upper body. He wondered if anyone had noticed the slight lick of his lips before he gathered up the cards again. He wanted to say something, but everything that ran through his mind was either dirty enough to perplex everyone, including Luke, or would be bitter, which Luke might understand, but not be happy over.

This wasn't what they were wanting at all. Alex seemed to tease everyone so easily, but James... James was being a good boyfriend. Nathan felt a lump of guilt hit him that mixed poorly with the buzz he was experiencing. The wine was making every emotion come out a little stronger than normal, less inhibited by what he thought and just coming out how he felt. James was being good to his brother; touching him sweetly, trying to keep him warm, and despite all that was happening around him, mostly focused on Luke. Even though he was sure Alex had more than hinted he'd be receptive of practicing some team tackle moves with the football player, he was all over Luke. Dammit, why did his brother have to grow up to be so popular?

Watching the two of them for a bit made him question something even more, something that surprised even him: What would it be like to watch James touch his brother more... intimately? Especially seeing the way the older teen's hand grazed Luke's torso, something that in his mind only he should be doing. He suddenly just wished that he wouldn't have to expect all the judgment in the world if he were to just lean over and join James' hands with his own on his brother's body. He didn't want to share him, but maybe a one time thing...

He felt Alex touch his leg and he could see his eyes jumping between he face and his groin. He swallowed, feeling sure that his arousal would be out fairly soon. He felt a twitch in his boxers letting him know that it alone was dying to make it happen too. Then Alex leaned in close to his ear. "I could give you a hand with that." He pulled away with something too full of lust to be considered a real smile.

Nathan knew he was craving release, he thought maybe he should just run off to the bathroom or something, but with Alex drawing so much attention to it, it'd be more embarassing to run off with everyone knowing it's to masturbate, especially with a guy offering to do something for him, than to just commit if he ended up showing it off. He wasn't that shy about his body, he just wasn't sure how well he could cover for why he was so aroused nor keep Alex at bay. His eyes shot to Luke for a split second. "You at least have to get me out of my boxers." He challenged, the only thing he could muster to keep the game going. Then he watched as Alex snatched his glass and finished it off. "You slush," he mumbled.

Everyone laid out their cards and Alex smirked before standing up. "Help me with the button then?" He asked Nathan. Nathan couldn't help but blush. He knew if he tried to make an excuse to to take Luke somewhere else it would be too weird, and Alex might make a scene if he kept stepping back and forth on the flirting. He focused on the button, imagining it was Luke's as he unhooked it with one hand. "Maybe you'd like to just put on a show for everyone?"

Alex eyes widened and he looked to the two younger men. "I don't know if the young lovers could handle such a thing." But he looked almost curious if either of them would pipe in with an opinion. He felt it was obvious by now he was quite the flirt and exhibitionist and while he liked Nathan, he wasn't adverse to teasing all three in his company.

Taking in a calming breath Luke had to stop a moan from escaping his lips when James' hand moved a little to far north and brushed one of his nipples. If he didn't know any better he would have thought that James had done it on purpose, then again maybe he had, it wasn't like he could predict the reason behind his boyfriend's actions like he could predict the reasons behind his brothers. Finding his body relaxing back against James a soft sound came from him as the older man's hand made it's way back down towards his pelvis. He had to admit that the gentle touch was soothing and arousing at the same time, which right now was a terrible combination considering his brother and Alex were both in the room and even then sex wasn't something he was planning with James.

This had been an attempt to get James and Alex together, not to end up in James' arms and aroused making it so it would be hard for him to tell his boyfriend know if James suddenly asked -something the older man was not unknown for doing. It didn't help that he noticed Nathan's eyes following James' hand as it continued to move from his pelvis to his nipples and back again, sure the movement was warming him up a little but it was only warming him up because he was aroused and that always rose his body temperature.

Finally Luke was drawn from his thoughts when he heard Alex ask his brother for help with his button, it didn't remotely bother him that Alex had lost this round as long as it wasn't Nathan. If he was being completely honest with himself he wasn't sure he would be able to behave himself if Nathan was the one who ended up naked, even if James and Alex were present he wasn't sure that would be enough to make him continue to behave himself. It was another upward movement of his boyfriend's hand that made a soft blush cross his face as he rested his head on James' shoulder, "You're such a damn tease." he managed to murmur out taking a calming breath and noticing that James' eyes were fixed on Alex and Nathan.

If it wasn't for the fact that he was sitting in the other man's lap and could feel his erection pressed against him he would have thought that he was only watching them because he thought their behavior was weird, but with the touches to his own body, the other's erection pressing against his ass, the fixed way he was watching both of them, Luke could easily guess that he was aroused by watching the two older men. In doing so he was putting that onto him where he was sitting in the other's lap, for a moment he was lost to the feeling of James' hand running along his torso until he heard Alex speak saying he wasn't sure if the two of them could handle such a thing.

Opening his mouth to ask what Alex meant since he had zoned out his lips were caught by James' in a rather patient kiss before James broke it and looked to Alex a smirk crossing his face. "Go for it. I'm sure Luke and I can handle it just fine." James shifted both of them in order to lean back against the couch and free his other hand which he set on Luke's thigh lazily stroking it as he waited for Alex to apparently give them a show. Luke was to busy trying to calm his breathing after the kiss and the touches that James continued to tease his body with, this was definitely not what he planned and if someone didn't do something he wasn't sure they would even finish the game.

Then again did their game even matter right now? Probably not if he was being completely honest with himself, it didn't really seem like any of them were paying attention to it anyways. His eyes slipped shut as he just relaxed in his boyfriend's arms, silently wishing that it was his older brother touching his body like this and not the other man. Of course imagining that it was Nathan instead did noting for him and if anything just made this whole situation worse, it seemed as if James had noticed that they had Nathan's attention because Luke was sure he was paying attention to his nipples now on purpose and the hand rubbing his inner thigh was not helping his case.

Was it just his imagination, or was James aware of the looks he was shooting the two of them? Did James realize something or was he shamelessly just teasing him and his brother separately? He made less attempts to pull his focus off the younger two, seeing if he would actually get a reaction out of James for looking at them. Would he sense that his looks were directed at him or realize Nathan's attention to his brother in particular? For some reason he really wanted to test the waters, and his mind shifted back to things Luke had said before when they were upstairs. Maybe his brother wanted something to happen.

Before he could fully process those thoughts he heard James encourage Alex to strip. His eyes turned to disbelief to James and he suddenly felt the other man was setting him up to disappoint his brother in one way or another. He looked Alex up and down. The man was already down to his pants, which according to the game were already to be discarded. Even to start stripping with them included it'd be a really short strip tease.

"Really?" Alex shot James a questioning look. "Have either of you even been to a club to see real dancers? I can't say I really compare..." He kept looking to Luke and James, but as he spoke Alex moved to straddle Nathan's waist. "Then there are some that move really well, but something about them just isn't appealing." His hips started to rock back and forth without making contact with Nathan's lap, just hovering ever so closely. "And at those places you're usually not supposed to touch." He grabbed both of Nathan's hands placing one on his chest and another on his hip. "But that's no fun."

Nathan had long ago closed his eyes trying to suppress all the different sources of stimulation coming at him in his current state. Still he couldn't muster the energy or desire to stop anything, so when Alex pulled his hands and pressed them to his body, he just let the only man lead him. He peaked his eyes open, first catching Luke in his vision, then he watched Alex rise to his feet and walk over to the couple, giving him some minor relief, but definitely leaving him well teased. Despite his frustration he chuckled to himself. He had warned his little brother, and even he didn't get far enough to see this far with Alex.

Alex walked behind James. "The strip tease is often about what you don't show as much as what you show." Hands on the top of James head keeping him facing forward as he seemed to shimmy out of his pants. "And a lot of the people come with partners, so the dancers tease both of them." He tip-toed his fingers from James' shoulder down Luke's and teased the youngest male's nipple with a slight giggle. "I don't know... I'd be really worried if I were you Luke. Without your brother here, a cutie like you might become prey." He ended his statement giving Luke's nipple a gentle pinch.

Alex's words and actions were stirring up Nathan. He didn't know if he was just angry, but something felt off about the older man paying his brother so much attention rather than him or his brother's boyfriend. "Are you done being a complete tease?" He asked in a halfway serious tone.

The blond continued to laugh as he returned to Nathan only clad in his form fitting boxer-briefs, his erection now evident as well. "I don't know James, you feel we've gotten these brothers in line yet?" He turned to face Nathan with an almost devilish look. "Or maybe there's one last barrier." As he spoke Alex teased the rim of his waistband. Nathan fell back to his elbows eyes darting around the room almost as if searching for a way out.

Luke was starting to feel the tightness in his pants and it was becoming rather uncomfortable as James continued to tease his body with his gentle hand running over his torso, paying extra attention to his sensitive nipples and the sensitive skin that just barely peaked out above the he of his pants. His breaths already seemed a bit labored as he watched Alex who had given James a rather questioning look when his boyfriend had encouraged him to strip, he also wasn’t unaware of his brother’s eyes on him but knew he had to ignore it or he would be begging someone to fuck him and soon and wouldn’t even care who did it as long as he got what he wanted.

Watching as Alex straddled his brother he tried to pay more attention to what the older man was doing than the reactions that James was getting from his own body, though he could tell that what he was seeing was arousing his boyfriend even more. Glancing up at him, Luke also noticed that James seemed to be listening intently to what Alex was saying and at this point his touches were just something he was doing absentmindedly which only made him wonder what James would be doing to his body if he was actually more focused with his touches. That was something he honestly had to admit he wanted to find out but he was drawn back to the oldest as he noticed Alex start to move his hips above his brothers even if he could see that he wasn’t touching but he was certainly close.

James went to turn his head when Alex moved to stand behind him but the hand that was place on the top of his head kept him so he was facing forward his eyes landing on Nathan instead as he tried to figure out what exactly Alex was doing while he was unable to see him feeling his other hand on his shoulder. It was when he felt that hand move down that he was able to look down to see it go to his boyfriend’s nipple, Luke squirmed in his arms a moan escaping him as his eyes drifted shut, soft pants escaping his lips as he heard Alex speak once more. The words of how the older man would be really worried if he was him, just to say that without Nathan here a cutie like him would become prey, it was followed by his nipple being gentle pinched making him whine as a blush covered his face.

He couldn’t for the life of him figure out how to get his body to stop it, he was terribly aroused and as he noticed the look on his brother’s face it just became even harder for him to ignore. He had to admit the words did make him nervous though, and he started to wonder what would happen if Nathan wasn’t here and it was just the other two men here with him. That made him a little nervous but he couldn’t think about it for too long when he heard his brother speak to Alex, his eyes were locked on his older brother wishing by some miracle that things would settle down again but it seemed as if their game of strip poker had been forgotten as he watched Alex move back over to his brother.

Another moan tore from his lips when he felt James’ other hand actually move from his thigh to his groan and rub him gently through his pants, he felt completely helpless between the teasing touches to his nipples and the sensitive dip of his hips and the gentle almost nonexistent touches to his clothed groin. It was Alex’s words that pulled him from his thoughts and instantly his mind tried to make sense of it, had the two men actually planned this? To get them both aroused and out of their clothes even though he was still in his pants his brother wasn’t, his eyes were on Nathan noticing how he had fell back on his elbows and seemed like he was ready to flee. On the other hand he didn’t really have such an out when he was in his boyfriend’s lap, but the pleasure that James was bringing to him made it so he didn’t want to flee, he just desperately wanted relief.

“I don’t know about Nathan, but Luke seems to have just given in.” James replied his voice was filled with lust, something that Luke was not unused to hearing from his boyfriend, but he didn’t complain. There was no point, he had given in to the pleasure and at the point was just desperate for relief as he rested against James, his head turned to the side a soft blush colored his cheeks, his breaths were slightly labored and his body was reacting to the other mans touches.

"Is that so?" Nathan asked in almost a whisper, not hiding the fact that right now, at this moment, the situation was leaving him insanely aroused. His hands ran up and down Alex's thighs for a moment, not so much in a lustful manner as much as his mind seemed to be fluttering and he needed to focus his hands in a halfway safe manner. "You shouldn't take advantage of a drunk guy." He smirked through a sleepier expression. He was pretty buzzed, but not drunk, it was his last attempt. "We should all probably just get ready for rest and sleep off the wine, me especially." He smacked either hand on Alex's hips and wiggled his way from under him. "If something happened, you'd want me more alert, yeah?"

Alex gave a soft sneer. "You seem alert enough to me," A finger jabbed his erection, causing a startled yelp and moan from him.

Now definitely clear he was upsetting the older man he frowned a bit and leaned in to give him a light apologetic peck on the cheek despite his assault to his cock. He hadn't wanted to leave the man feeling rejected, but he... he couldn't go any further. Not when he really just wanted Luke. Even when, as he looked over at Luke, he seemed in the throws of arousal with his boyfriend and almost oblivious to everything around him. His brother was both mouth watering while leaving his throat dry. The jealousy rushing back to him despite some curiosity to watch the two further.

Suddenly a dirty thought crossed his mind. He leaned in close to whisper to the blond. "What if I just just helped you? Would you like to watch while I jerk you off?" He emphasized the offer by touching his hand through Alex's underwear. He could tell the way Alex's body arched into the touch that he'd probably already. "And they can watch you, as I'm sure you'll enjoy." With his last statement he moved around behind Alex, turning them to face James and Luke, his hand immediately dove down and grabbed Alex's cock, releasing it and nearly pointing it at the couple. He pressed his face to the back of Alex's neck, but his eyes were burned on Luke as he began stroking the older man.

"Ah, wait Nathan," Alex cried, a dark flush spreading over his skin in embarrassment. It was true he was a flirt, but he never did anything like this despite how he had been acting. His hands clutched either side of him where Nathan's muscular thighs kept him. He could still feel Nathan's huge erection, and his arousal and the stimulation were the only things keeping him from thinking more on why the man refused something involving them both.

Nathan watched the way James touched his little brother and reactions Luke gave him in return. Every blush and moan made him harder yet he felt a fire of envy burning in his gut, unleashing it by vigorously stroking Alex. He was void of the gentle and teasing touches he gave his brother, but he felt the next time he had his brother alone he'd still have some pent up feelings to share with him. Then he could be the one causing those wonderful reactions from him again.

He felt Alex's head thrash back against his shoulder. He had to admit, without Luke, Nathan probably could have seen more in Alex, and he was aware that he wasn't doing much for the man to deter him from pursuing him after tonight, he could let him down gently in private, but with present company and a night of heightened sexual tension between everyone, he couldn't bring himself to do it, just as he expected Luke was still trying to figure out between he and James.

Nathan suddenly tilted Alex's chin back towards James and Luke. "Keep your eyes on them. You're almost there." As the words left his mouth Nathan looked directly at his brother's face. He was surprised no one was fighting the fact that he was making the display of his brother being groped such an erotic vision, but was glad to indulge even a little.

James watched the two, noticing how Nathan tried once more to refuse Alex only to this time truly upsetting the older man, in all honesty he couldn’t blame Alex for being upset. After all the oldest man was literally throwing himself at the younger one and yet was being completely pushed aside, he knew he wouldn’t be able to push Luke away had he been so eager, granted he wasn’t able to push his boyfriend away now either despite the fact that he wasn’t too eager. Glancing down at his boyfriend he watched Luke’s reactions to his touches, the look on his face was almost begging him to take him, at least that’s how he saw it and he felt his own erection twitch in anticipation.

It wasn’t until he heard Alex cry out that he turned his gaze from his boyfriend, the sight that met him made him groan softly, it was kind of hot to see Alex being stroked so roughly in front of them. He shifted to position Luke in a better position to be watched as well knowing that was what Nathan had wanted when he had turned Alex towards them, he could tell by the way the older brother was watching them that he wanted the sight of him touching his little brother to be what helped get Alex off and he wouldn’t be surprised if it did just that.

Luke was moaning and twitching slightly in James’ grip desperate for release as he was teased, his body was flushed and his cock was rock hard, his body just begging for mercy. A whimper slipped out of him as James’ hand slipping down his pants and into his boxers to actually grab and stroke his cock, he was even more turned on by the look on his brother’s face as he was stroking Alex, for some reason the rough strokes he saw him give to the other only turned him on even more. Gasping he withered even more in James’ arm feeling the man’s hand slip past his cock for two of his fingers to start pressing at and teasing his entrance making his body shake as he gasped and moaned.

He needed it… like he had never needed anything in his life, and though it wasn’t Nathan touching him like this the look on his brother’s face as he stroked the older man and watched what James was doing to him just turned him on even more. “Shit!” he gasped as he felt one of James’ fingers push into him, his back arching and a cry of pleasure escaped his lips, despite being so sure that James wouldn’t end up fucking him from this he knew that it was going to take more than one finger to get him off. Sure enough a second finger was added, his pants and boxers being pushed down far enough to reveal just what James was doing to him, it was that and the sounds coming from Alex that pushed him over the edge.

With a loud moan his body spasmed and he came in his boyfriend’s arms, breaths escaping in sharp pants and a whimper breaking from him once more as his hole was still fingered the pace slowing before James removed them all together. His body was limp in the other’s arms and he felt like he would pass out at any moment feeling suddenly exhausted despite not having been fucked like he really wanted, at least he had been brought to the edge and had climaxed even if deep down he truly wished it was his brother who had made him do so.

Feeling James shift underneath him he felt the man move until the other’s cock was pushed against his ass in a spot stating clearly that James really wanted more, it occurred to him that since Alex and James were both to be spending the night that he was going to have one hell of a time stopping anything from truly happening between them. That both excited him a little and made him nervous as his eyes locked with Nathan’s, he had no idea what this meant for any of them.

Luke was thrashing around in a way that was driving Nathan crazy, both out of jealousy and arousal. Watching the way James' hand seemed to know exactly how to touch his brother, from what had to be experience from a number of times of doing just this. Everything seemed to blur and come into extreme focus as James yanked Luke's pants and underwear down to reveal him in full. Nathan's breath hitched watching the older teen's fingers easily find his brother's entrance and slip inside. A groan escaped him sounding almost like a growl against Alex's collar. "Are you watching?" he rasped against the blonde's ear. "Imagine those fingers fucking your hole like that." He couldn't stop himself any more watching the erotic display. "Do you like watching my brother being finger banged? I do."

Alex was pressing himself hard against Nathan's chest, loving the heat that spread between their bodies and unable to recall a time he'd ever been pushed this far. Every touch and word seemed like it would be that last spark to trigger his climax, but his body seemed to linger on that last pleasurable nerve forever. This was even more than he was hoping for. Nathan holding him and directing him to watch the two lovers was almost too much. The two were cute and hot, and while he'd already found them all attractive, watching the skills of James' hands over Luke's body did create a mix of arousal from the view alone and a desire to also feel what Luke was feeling instead.

He looked between James' face and the motions of his hands and he knew that the end of his cock was definitely wet. It wasn't until Nathan started speaking against his skin that he began to whimper much like the sounds he heard from the youngest of them. "Yes... I'm watching," he panted in response to Nathan's question. "I'd love to feel James fingers." Nathan noted that Alex specifically noted James, not just anyone touching him. Alex felt the heat and tingle of all the stimulation continue to peak, which he didn't think was even possible, until he watched Luke's cock ribbon out streaks of cum and heard Nathan's last words. Suddenly he wasn't even sure what he had heard, his mind went completely blank and all he was aware of was the spasms of his body and the sensation of his own cum shooting from his body.

Nathan slowed his pumps as he felt Alex shake and go limp, all the while his eyes were focused on Luke. He could tell that James was ready for more of his little brother, but he wasn't ready to let him. A part of him thought that if James experienced more than he already had of Luke, he'd never be willing to fully let him go, he wasn't. He pecked Alex on the temple and wondered the same thing about him. He'd probably set the man up to never leave him alone. But then he thought about his admission and if the older man had actually realized what he'd said and meant. It almost seemed that the words were the trigger to his orgasm.

Before Nathan thought too much on that he moved over to the teen couple, his eyes were sharp and almost dangerous. "Seems your too cute for your own good... little brother. You've gotten everyone worked up." He didn't even want to look at James' reaction, but he wasn't going to let someone have Luke that way, even if he had to get in the way and show his true desires. "What should be done about this?" Nathan asked looking directly at Luke as he touched between the teens' bodies to grope James' hard-on. "Or this?" He grabbed Luke's hand and pressed it to his own. If scared the guys away or got their judgment, he no longer cared.

James and Luke both watched as Alex came and fell limp in his brother's arms, he was still breathing a bit hard in James' arms as well and he could feel the lazy movements of his boyfriend's hands over his body. He watched as Nathan moved over to him watching the other with slightly tired eyes, he could feel the other's eyes on him as his brother reached around his body to grope James who he heard groan and even felt shift underneath him to push up into his brother's touch. A soft sound came out of his mouth at the words that came from his brother, when his hand was grabbed and placed over his brother's erection he groaned pressing his hand against it a little more firmly.

Before he realized what he was doing he leaned up and pressed his lips to his brother's not even caring if James and Alex were bothered by his sudden display of affection for the older man. Considering Nathan had already pressed his hand to his erection he felt that at the very least he deserved to kiss him, though he shifted slipping his hands into his brother's boxers to stroke him better. At this point Luke didn't care what was done as long he got to feel his brother, though he could still feel James happily pushing up into Nathan's hand as well obviously enjoying the fact that someone was paying his erection some attention as well.

When he broke the kiss Luke looked up at his brother with pleading eyes, even though he had just climaxed by James fingering him he was desperate to feel his brother inside of him. He wanted the older man to fuck him again and this time he didn't care if James and Alex saw it, "Just do it." he begged hoping that his older brother would understand what he was asking for with those three words. James had already finished undressing him, as if to emphasis what he wanted he shifted to spread his legs a little better while also managing to push himself back against his brother's hand on his boyfriend.

At this point he didn't even care who fucked him, he just needed someone inside of him now, even if he desperately hoped that it would be his brother. If he was going to be completely honest with himself he didn't even care if it meant James would take him after, his boyfriend could play with Alex if he wanted considering the fact that the oldest was now pretty much left by himself to recover since he seemed to have the attention of his brother and James. That was only a minor thought to him though as he felt James hand continue to play with his nipples as his boyfriend continued to push into Nathan's touch and he continued to stroke his older brother.

Reaching for his brother's other hand he guided it to his other nipple, wanting Nathan to touch his body just like James was and knowing that he was already getting hard from the attention he had from both men. Groaning as he brushed his brother's hand over his erect nipple his eyes slipped shut and his back arched up into the touch, "Please..." he begged not sure how much longer he could wait before he got what he so desperately wanted.

• Saga locked this topic