A Loving Brotherhood (18+) (Private)

Sathenus

As he felt the weight of Luke's body pressed to his he looked at him with a furrowed brow. "They were already going to guess as much. Just don't really get sick on me." He reached around the smaller man and wrapped an extra blanket around him. Of course if he was, he would take care of the younger man, he'd said so, and anything that annoyed him he could forgive and simply use against him later. But for the most part he found Luke was too belligerent and kind of cute to try and be upset when he was really feeling bad. Besides, Luke would allow him to do things he definitely wouldn't accept from anyone else that seemed to boost his health quicker, like crawling in bed with him and keeping him company and wrapped in blankets until his fever broke or cold cleared... kind of like tonight. He could also prod him into eating the necessary things easier than anyone. At least when he still lived here, their mother would often coax him into taking up his brother, which he only pretended to mind. They just had a very minimal bubble around each other. Some would probably claim they shared a bubble.

Luke never felt like a tag-a-long growing up or like Nathan had to play with him as his brother first and foremost. He simply felt like a continued part of himself, his best friend, which was odd to Nathan when he thought about the years before Luke was born. That seemed to be awkward for some of the other kids, watching them almost inseparable. He was sure at some point the two tried to fit what others wanted them to be like, but still here, alone, things always seemed to change, even just a little. Maybe that's why these feelings intensified as they got older, became less familial with each visit, why he suddenly saw his brother as a man, not because of his age, but a man... he was attracted to.

He wrapped an arm around his brother's waist getting beneath the blanket with him, his hand resting on his hip. He could hear a bit of sadness in his brother's voice when he asked about his limited time visiting. He reflexively chuckled, though he knew he shouldn't love his brother's attachment to him this much. "My first day home... I give you a gift, even early I'll remind you, that gives you tons of freedom to come see me... but still you already miss me." A sensation hit him like a string between his heart and groin was being tugged as he made his next move. Taking his hand, he slipped the tips of his fingers slightly into the waistband ever so slightly. He could hit himself for being so bold, while still not bold enough, but he noted that Luke didn't seem to respond, at least he didn't pull back or push him away. "I have just a year and a half left, counting the rest of this school year. But I can afford to come here a couple of weekends this semester if you don't want to come my way."

Nathan's hand seemed to find a rhythm just following the rim of the fabric of Luke's shorts as he continued to speak. "Luke, do I ever make you feel... uncomfortable? I know we're really close since almost forever, closer than most... but I've never made you feel you had to do something you didn't want to, right?" He swallowed, certain that it was audible to his brother as he was so close to him. The voice that continued changed enough in tone to surprise even himself. "You'd tell me if something I did or said bothered you? You'd be sure to stop me from making a mistake?" He paused, barely giving his brother a moment to take each question his mind was going too fast, even for him. "But we love each other... you'd forgive me if I did something wrong too, as long as I kept anything like that from happening again?" His hand on his brother's hip fell still and he could faintly tell that he was pressing them closer together. Nathan suddenly felt almost unbearably hot and more afraid than he could ever recall in his life. Was he... doing this?

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sathenus

• SapphireD910

"No promises." Luke replied with a small smile, he couldn't promise Nathan that he wouldn't get sick, the cold never sat well with him and thus he tried to avoid being outside if it was snowing, once the snow had settled was one thing, it was easier to control the cold but when it was falling and hitting any exposed skin things became more difficult. Comfortable as he rested against his brother's side he complained only with a soft sound of displeasure as his brother moved him just a little in order to slip under the covers with him. Briefly aware of the fact that the older man's hand was now resting on his hip, he didn't mind in the least and he relaxed back into his brother's side fitting there as if he was made for it before his eyes moved back up to him as he spoke again.

As he did so he was aware of his brother's fingers slipping just barely into the waist of his shorts, he knew he should push him away or at the very least pull away but he didn't. Instead he remained against his brother's side looking up into those eyes he loved so much and giving a rather innocent smile, "What can I say? I just love you so much... and I miss having you around all the time." The last thing he wanted was for Nathan to return to school another year and a half or not didn't mean that he was going to return home when he finished, and that was a rather long time to go without him constantly by his side as well. Of course he made a good point, thanks to his early gift at least Luke had a way to visit him often, but he knew visiting his brother in his new apartment wasn't the same as having his brother here at home and by his side.

Deep in thought he wasn't really aware of the fact that his brother's hand started moving along his waist fingers trailing over the skin just within his shorts and making a tingling sensation spread through his body. His brother's touch seemed to light him up but he was only drawn from his thoughts when he heard Nathan speak, "Why would you make me uncomfortable?" he asked raising an eyebrow curiously. Sure he knew that his brother's hand shouldn't have remotely slipped into his shorts no matter how little but he would be lying if he didn't say that the prospect of what that simply touch proposed didn't excite him a little and make him want more.

"What are you saying?" he asked confused at the last question, what did his brother mean he would forgive him if he did something wrong? Unable to figure it out he just watched the older man with confused eyes, almost begging him to actually start making some sense. Before he realized what he was doing he leaned over his brother, set his cup down before leaning up and pressing his lips against the older man's. "You worry to much." he murmured knowing that he shouldn't have kissed his brother in such a way but he had craved it for so long that he couldn't pass up such a perfect opportunity to do so. His hand was resting on his brother's thigh, the other on his chest as he broke the kiss and looked up into those familiar eyes, "When I asked you earlier how you would go about telling somebody something when you were afraid they would hate you..." he started his voice soft and eyes even softer, "I wanted to know if you would hate me if I told you I love you..." he finished an innocent look crossing his face.

He hoped that the more innocent he looked the harder it would be for his brother to reject him, he was still so worried that Nathan wouldn't want anything to do with him now that he had admitted his real feelings. At the same time though this had seemed like the perfect moment to do so, despite the fact that Nathan seemed to be talking in riddles and just confusing him, the hand on his hip, fingers under the waist of his shorts just encouraged him to come out and say it. "You don't hate me do you?" Luke finally asked as the silence had seemed to pass for what felt like hours even though he knew it was much less than that.

Nathan, once again, found his brother surprising him when he had imagined he was the one with the secret agenda. Here he thought he'd initiate, pressing his lips to those slightly softer, hands clutching the smaller frame pressed against him, sending the younger of them into a whirlwind of emotions. Instead it was him. He felt like he was going to die; pressure was building in his head, heart thrashing in his chest, a loss of breath. It took him a moment to realize he'd stopped breathing, slowly and deeply letting air back into his lungs. As Luke pulled away, Nathan was completely taken aback by the look of sweetness and innocence on his face, those beautiful hazel eyes staring into his deep blue and all too aware of his brother's soft hand on his thigh, dangerously close to his stirring response. Did he not grasp what just happened, what that act meant and did to his older brother? Or was that the whole point?

Then he heard those words, they exchanged quite often, but that felt so different now: I love you. Nathan made an excuse for every act and word his brother presented to him today that gave him nerve to share what he really wanted, but he convinced himself that he was lying to himself, that his little brother was deep down teasing him back, urging him to act, but that he didn't mean for this. He deep down thought that when he finally gathered enough courage and pressed his lips to Luke's that his brother would refuse him. That kiss would be the one and only act of his desires and he'd have to work to regain closeness with his brother, closeness that may never go back to what it was. I do worry too much it seems.

Nathan paused at his brother's concerns of being hated, the same as his own. They both were... the same. He wanted to tell Luke how mistaken he was, that he loved him too, but he felt his throat tighten and refuse to give him voice. Instead he let his other urges direct him in reassuring his brother of his feelings. Leaning in, his larger frame hovering over Luke's, Nathan cupped the back of the other's head and pressed their lips together. He could taste the hint of cocoa on his brother's lips, basking in the fact that he was able to get it directly from these lips, making it that much more delicious. His other hand crept its way up and under Luke's top, feeling the soft smooth skin stretched over his brother's mix of suppleness and lean muscle.

His cheeks still colored from heat and shame, but full of happiness and relief, his face trailed to Luke's throat. "I love you Luke!" He could do little more than a rasp, his voice strained and breathy. "Dammit, I love you so much. I want to touch you." He wanted the impication to come across clear, but he felt a tickle in his chest that if it didn't he was able to show him now. He desperately wanted to show him either way. But... he'd never jump so quickly to a man he was just starting with... but he couldn't be any closer to anyone more than Luke, especially this very moment. Maybe thats why he didn't wait for a response to let his hands graze over the chest beneath him, kneeding it, his tongue and teeth playing with the almost delicate throat at his disposal. "I love you." He said again, his hot breath against Luke's now dampened neck. Pulling back slightly, he had to look his brother in the face, take in that he did want this.

It was his brother’s hand cupping the back of his head followed by the older man’s lips on his that made Luke feel like his brother truly loved him. More so than his brother probably should, but at least he felt like for the first time ever he felt like he could love his brother completely without feeling judged. So it was no surprise to himself that he kissed him back instantly, wrapping an arm around the older man’s neck wanting nothing more than for Nathan to stay close to him. This was all he had wanted for a while, but spending this past year without him just made it even more apparent how much he wanted and needed his brother by his side.

A shiver ran down his spine when he felt his brother’s free hand slip under his shirt and run along his torso, “Nathan.” He murmured into the kiss enjoying the feeling of his brother’s hand running over the skin that had been hidden beneath his shirt. It was as those lips he was learning to crave moved to his neck and the older man’s raspy words that made a soft sound of desire escape him. Luke had never wanted anything so much than he wanted his brother in that moment, of course it was wrong and he knew that, but it didn’t make a difference to him anymore. Everyone else could say it was wrong and look upon it with disgust but he didn’t feel that way, he wanted his brother and no one else.

Having been waiting for this moment Luke knew that he didn’t want to wait much longer, reaching down with one of his hands he managed to slip it under his brother’s shirt as well, hand gently moving over his brother’s torso wanting to feel the bare skin as well. There was something different about this moment, something different in the look in his brother’s eyes that made him feel completely and utterly loved. It was wat he had dreamed of seeing in them for as long as he could remember and he knew he wanted nothing more than to show his brother just how much he loved him.

His brother’s breath was cool against his neck, washing over the kisses that had been left there making the skin slightly wet and sending another shiver through his body, slightly disappointed when Nathan pulled back slightly he just looked up at him. Wanting this more than he knew he should, reached down so his hand rested on his brothers he pushed the other’s hand down to rest on his hip, hoping that he would get the idea that he really did want this. There was absolutely no way that he was going to back out or get nervous and decide that this wasn’t what he wanted, he had saved himself for his brother. Other boyfriends had been more than interested in having sex with him, many had even tried to tell him that he would really like it if he just let them show him how fun it could be. That didn’t remotely interest him though because they were not who he wanted, but now that the one and only person he had ever truly wanted was right before him, in his bed, then he saw no reason to stop what he was sure was about to happen.

“Please…” he whispered softly, hoping that if his voice hadn’t said it all that his eyes did, he wanted and needed this in the worst way. Never in his life had he wanted something so bad as he wanted his brother and by the look in the older man’s face he could assume that the feelings were mutual, after all, he had noticed that some of the things he had said to him earlier were definitely hinting towards a moment like this, that of course had only encouraged him to tease his brother back, and now that he was this close to getting what he wanted he would do whatever it took to convince Nathan that it was a good idea.

His brother was asking him so sweetly and with so much need to do something so immoral and lewd. Those eyes were melting any hesitation he had and fueling a dangerous need, when Luke lead his brother's hand to his hip he felt changed; he could barely make out the vision of his brother through the lust he was feeling. His own eyes heavy with desire scanning over the younger man's body. Nathan sat up on his knees, hooking his fingers to the hem of his shirt and pulling it over his head and discarding it to the floor, urging Luke's hand to continue stroking his torso as both his hands caressed patterns over the body beneath him. He shoved the tank top up to expose the entirety of Luke's abdomen to him. The hand Luke had taken and pressed to his hip slipped back to the same spot and roughly jerked down the shorts just enough to expose a hip and part of his lower pelvis. He teased himself with the promise of fully exposing his brother, and knowing at this point Luke would want to desperately be relieved of his clothes in full. Nathan shot his brother a dark and lustful look as he dove down to press his lips to the other's stomach, drifting in and out of the dip in his exposed hip bone. His tongue seemed to be tasting his brother, larger hands wrapping around the smaller waist to roughly grasp the curve of his ass. Nathan involuntarily let out a deep growl, giving a playful bite to his younger brother's hip.

Raising back onto his knees his erection was obvious, straining the front of his sweats. "I need you naked little brother." He helped Luke out of his clothes, not hiding his eagerness that translated to an impatience. His eyes seemed to drink up the sight of Luke's full body before Nathan grabbed him in a tight embrace and forcefully brought their lips together again. This time his tongue prodding for access to his sweet mouth, twisting around and teasing his tongue in return. His little brother was proving more tasty than he'd ever let his imagination even attempt to guess. Nathan showed all the restraint he could muster, avoiding touching himself, leaving that for his brother. Instead he reached down, a hand running along the insides of Luke's thighs teasingly with gentle touches, coaxing delicious and thrilling sounds from that sweet voice, before his hand cupped and groped his brother's stiff, hot erection, much like he had his own earlier. He thought back, and yes Luke's cock was similar in a few ways, more so than just the fact that it was a cock. Was this from being brothers? Would Luke possibly like the small little details that Nathan enjoyed on himself? The thought made him grin into their kiss. He felt broken, cracked open, and this devious self was what was left.

"Luke... have you never... with anyone before?" He traced kisses over Luke's jawline as he leaned back, pulling his brother into his lap, still covered by his sweats, but the younger man's ass was pleasurably pressed to his clothed cock, forming wonderful stimulation. All the while one hand continued to pump his brother's cock, the other cupping an ass cheek and roughly kneading the supple flesh as he asked after his brother's experience. He thought to himself the fun of getting his brother off at least once before doing anything else; watching the ecstasy wash over him from his hand alone. Knowing his little brother, he'd probably deny him that option tonight, but he'd make it a goal of things to see. "You wanted another gift early right?... I guess you have one you can open now." He grinned, his lip trapped between his teeth as he thrust his hips up, a moan escaping him at the friction to his own sensitive flesh. "I hope you show it lots of love and attention." His voice was almost grizzled he was overwhelmed with arousal and sensation.

Luke’s body reacted to so easily to his brother’s touch and the fact that Nathan so easily and willingly bared his chest to him made a small smile cross his face as he ran his hands along the bare torso. Enjoying the feeling of his skin under his hands as his brother pushed his own shirt up to bare his chest, and pulled one side of my shorts down a little roughly baring my hip for him. He wanted to be completely bare for his older brother but didn’t rush it as he noticed the dark look in his brother’s eyes, there was something about that look that just made him even more eager for this to move forward. Those lips pressed against his skin just seemed to set him on fire and his breaths picked up as he pushed into the kisses, not even minding how roughly his brother grasped the curve of his ass or the deep growl that came from him. He had expected certain aspects to appear that he wasn’t used to seeing from his brother, especially depending on how long the older man had been hiding the same feelings he had been hiding.

Watching him raise to his knees the first thing Luke noticed was that his brother had a rather obvious erection even through his sweats, but he didn’t comment on that as he was told that he needed him naked eyes meeting Nathan’s. It was only a moment later before he was fully undressed, being grabbed tightly and their lips meeting rather forcefully together but there wasn’t any protest from him as he kissed his brother back feeling the older man’s tongue prodding for access to his mouth and he obliged opening his mouth enough to give it access. Being this close to him allowed Luke to run his hands over his brother’s torso once more, he could feel the other’s hand running over his inner thighs and up towards a part of him he had only dreamed of his brother every touching. Soft sounds coming from him at his brother’s touch a gasp escaping his lips when he felt his brother’s hand on his cock, it instantly faded into a moan eyes drifting shut.

“I’ve been saving myself for you…” Luke admitted with a slight blush as he was pulled into his brother’s lap, feeling a bit embarrassed to be admitting that, but he hadn’t wanted this experience with anyone else but his older brother and had refused to have his first time with anyone but the man beneath him. He could feel his brother’s clothed erection beneath him, but was distracted by his words as he asked if he wanted another gift early and that there was one he could open now. It came with his brother’s hips thrusting up against him a groan passing his lips feeling his brother’s hard cock rub against him, he honestly wasn’t sure how much longer he could wait having long since lost patience and really just wanting him. However, he reached down slipping his hand into his brother’s pants fingers running gently over his brother’s hard cock as his eyes locked on the older man’s gaze, leaning up he pressed his lips to his brothers but at the same time all he could think about was having his brother inside of him.

Busying his mind, the best he could with the kiss and his hand on his brother, pushing into his brother’s hand himself and moaning softly into the kiss. Finally, he broke it, eyes begging as he spoke, “I can’t wait much longer… I’ve already waited over a year…” he was really hoping that Nathan wasn’t going to make him wait much longer it was only going to drive him crazy. He wanted him and wanted him now, already having felt like he had waited forever, and he was sure his brother wanted him as well so what was the point in teasing or waiting? Not seeing one he pressed himself against the older man’s chest and pressing his own kiss to the side of his brother’s neck, free arm wrapping around his neck, “Don’t make me wait…” he whispered his voice begging just like his eyes had been a moment earlier.

Saving himself... for me? All mine? So he's always been all mine. Nathan's mind became a blur as he felt Luke's hands on his hardened cock, a sight and sensation he wasn't sure he could take for much longer. He may be the first man to do this with Luke, but Luke's touches seemed to have an aim and efficiency to please him that suggested a great level of experience. As his brother whispered into his ear his anticipation, Nathan knew he'd have to pause their current progression or he'd be premature. He thanked himself on the inside for his earlier relief, or else his brother's lips meeting his alone might have finished him. Watching a few more strokes between them both, almost moving in unison, he saw both their tips had begun leaking precum. Nathan stilled his hand and reached for Luke to stop his hand. He groaned, disappointed that he had to put a stop to something so good, and he wasn't deaf to the sound of protest from the younger man, but he knew something even better was coming for both of them if he held out. He could have kept going like that until they both finished, but he couldn't pass up his brother's invitation for more.

He easily hefted Luke up and rolled them over to hover over him again. Shooting the younger man a smug grin, he reached between them and gathered up the clear and slick fluids from both their bodies over his fingers. "You'll need to relax," he said with a reassuring smile. He seemed to slip lower on the bed, nudging his brother's thighs widely apart with his elbows. He admired the lewd display of his brother fully exposed to him, he took a moment to glace at him at this angle, almost like he'd never get the chance to again. He pressed a hand to Luke's abdomen, holding him in place as his wet fingers dipped down past his stiff cock, lightly touching the tight and sensitive opening. "I love you Luke." He shot his brother a dark look like a starving animal. "More than anyone." His fingers rubbed around the taunt muscle. "I have to prep you, because once I start... I don't think I can stop or even slow myself."

Nathan slowly pushed his middle digit deep inside of Luke, waiting for the full adjustment of the smaller man to happen. It seemed like forever since he'd done anything like this, the last time being on himself, trying it out while masturbating, which helped him pace himself for Luke's comfort right now. He could feel some resistance from the muscles, however, the younger male's impatience was more than showing in those eyes and the look he was giving Nathan. Nathan began to pump his finger in and out, turning and curling it, mixing their fluids inside of him. He loved it, being wanted so much by the one person he desired most, watching his face contort with pleasure. He obliged his brother's need a little more, adding a second finger, still wet and sticky.

He noted how hot and tight it was for his fingers alone and he shuddered. No matter what Luke was asking for, he had to be sure to ease things as much as possible. He was sure his body would allow him no control in finally having this moment. He gently nipped his brother's thigh, shooting him a lustful grin. "You know I can't wait to feel you for myself, but I plan to make love to you," his fingers moved at a quicker pace. He was sure Luke would hear him as he spit on his hand, adding to the wetness he was trying to spread around inside.

Looking the younger man over, he could tell he was close and determined it was that time, even if he'd get a dirty look for both waiting so long, and choosing then to stop. Standing up he pulled his pants completely off and into a pile on the floor. His cock was so rigid it seemed to hover mid-air, pointed directly at its target spread out on the bed before him. Climbing back on the bed he immediately reached for Luke's legs, propping them over each shoulder. He remembered Luke in his chair at breakfast. "I hope you're still as flexible as you've always been... little brother." He felt wonderfully dirty drawing attention to their relation in a moment like this. The boldness must have been now knowing his feelings were fully returned, he let the shame of other people be thrown away. Yes, Luke was his brother, and he was about to fuck him, come inside him, because he loved him, and he wanted to show it in such a way.

He leaned in, finding Luke was indeed still very flexible. He continued to find him that much sexier with each new thing. Managing to get him curled up, he pulled the back of his brother's head and pressed another deep kiss on his lips. He looked deep into those hazel eyes, brimming with lust and a bit of frustration, as he lined his hard-on against the slick opening. His hair was clinging around his neck and face, his body already covered in a thin layer of sweat. In a breathy voice he spoke to Luke, "Tell me what you want from me... little brother."

Disappointment was certainly clear when Nathan’s hand on him stopped and when his hand on his brother was stopped hazel eyes locking on his brother’s, there was no objection as he seemed to be rather easily moved so he was laying on his back looking up at his older brother. His arms resting at his side as he noticed the look that crossed the older man’s face, his brother reaching between them and seeming to gather up some of the fluids that had gathered between the two of them. Hearing the words telling him he needed to relax he just became curious as Nathan seemed to scoot down before nudging his legs apart, he blushed at how exposed he felt by the new position, his legs rather widely spread for his brother but he didn’t try to close them as he felt the hand on his abdomen even if he was slightly nervous.

‘I want this.’ His brain reminded him despite his sudden nerves and he tried to keep himself relaxed like he had been told feelings his brother’s fingers rather lightly touching his entrance and seeming to tease it a little, a groan left his lips just at his brother’s words, the finger being pushed into him just added to the desperation of it. He had never put anything inside of himself before so it felt strange to feel his brother’s finger inside of him, the addition of a second finger had him shifting trying to get more comfortable not like it was really that uncomfortable but it definitely called for him to take a deep breath and relax his body having involuntarily tensed. His brother’s words made him itch to have Nathan inside of him, he didn’t want the fingers -despite how good they felt moving inside of him- he wanted his brother inside of him, wanted to feel him and be sure that his brother truly did want him this way.

Giving his brother a sharp impatient look he wanted him to hurry, he didn’t want to be prepped as much as he knew it was necessary, he just wanted him. Finally, the fingers slipped out of him and he found himself almost holding his breath in anticipation for what he knew was about to happen, his body seeming to know as well especially his Nathan hooked his legs over his shoulders and spoke about hoping he was still as flexible as he has always been, he knew his brother would be happy to find out that he was, especially as he moved over him managing to in a way fold him on himself. This position made him feel even more exposed and he knew it put his brother in control of him, but that control was something he wanted his brother to have, eyes hungrily locked on the older man arms by his head just waiting for what he knew was coming and so close to just begging for it.

Excitement shot through him as they kissed eyes slipping shut for a moment, when they opened again he noticed his brother was looking deeply into his eyes, he couldn’t wait much longer he wanted him inside of him now. Feeling his brother line up with him he shifted trying to push back against him but not really having the control to do so, in this position he was literally left at his brother’s control all he could do was wait for what he so desperately wanted. Hearing him speak telling him to say what he wanted, only to call him little brother had a surge of pleasure shoot up his spine and he groaned head tilting back a little to reveal his neck and eyes drifting shut. “I want you to fuck me… please. I need it.” He begged as his eyes reopened desperation clear in them.

Luke felt like he was going to die if he didn’t get it soon, he desperately needed this and the more his brother teased him the more he anticipated what was about to happen but he couldn’t take much more of this. Eyes hungrily locked on the older man above him, he didn’t even care that they were brother’s right now, he just needed him and needed him now. The fact that they were related no longer mattered to him, if anything it just made him want his brother even more the thought that his older brother as going to take his virginity and fuck him just aroused him even more. The fact that it was morally frowned upon didn’t matter, but he was aware of the fact that their parents were still home, and he was slightly aware of the fact that it meant he would have to be careful and make sure he remained quiet but he had a feeling that was easier said than done.

“Nathan…” he begged a soft whimper escaping him hoping that he wouldn’t be forced to wait much longer, he felt like he had never needed anything more than he needed his brother right now. Luke had to admit that by the way he was positioned he was really glad that he was as flexible as he was, it seemed to please his older brother and that was really what meant the most to him.

Nathan bent his head down as Luke's head tilted back, exposing his throat and planted soft kisses over the sensitive skin as he spoke, "I want to hear you, but this time we'll need to be careful. You should suck on my thumb, bite it if you have to." He chuckled out of nervousness, such precautions bringing forward the issue in their actions and yet there was no way he was going to stop, possibly even if someone did catch them. Bringing his hand up to his brother's mouth, his thumb caressing those lips before offering to enter his mouth as buffer for any cries. "Just don't do that if you ever get my dick in your mouth."

He nipped at Luke's throat playfully, before leaning up a bit to see Luke's face. I have to watch your face as you have your first. As you feel me inside you. Nathan's other hand nudged his cock forward against Luke's opening. "This will be great... I promise... ugh!" His voice already hitched as the tip became engulfed inside his brother's tight warmth. His forehead nearly slammed against his brother's shoulder, muffling a deep groan into his skin.

Nathan's hand moved around Luke's hip, and grasped his cock, to bring pleasure to combat any pressure and discomfort. Before he could stop himself his hips snapped forward, plunging his cock down to its base, their bodies becoming flush against each other. With a shudder and heavy breath, Nathan began involuntarily bucking his hips without pause. His hand fell into a rhythm, hitting the base of Luke's cock each time his full length was pushed inside his brother. "Ah, Luke!" Nathan gritted out against Luke's collar. Catching bits of his own voice and sounds, he imagined he must have sounded like an animal, desperate in the middle of mating.

"No one else," Nathan started to ramble as his body took on a frenzied pace. "Mine!" He felt himself getting close, disappointed it was coming so quick, but not surprised given how much he'd wanted this and his body had tension from years of want. He raised his body up slowly, watching his brother's face and body react to the joining of their bodies with pride. He continued to pump the cock in his fist, urging his brother's orgasm to meet with his own. Feeling the way the younger man's teeth sunk into his thumb and ecstasy wash over his face, his wonderfully tight body twitching and muscles clenching around him, Nathan felt his climax rise from the base of his cock and straight inside Luke. He watched his brother's climax spill over his hand feeling his own cock fill his body. He looked at Luke with a complete loss for words, instead plunging forward to replace his hand with his mouth, stealing Luke's lips and tongue with his own.

Luke moaned softly as his brother pressed kisses to his neck, listening as he spoke before he ran his thumb over his lips. He let the digit slip into his mouth feeling it press against his tongue, and rolling his eyes a little when he was told not to bite his brother’s dick if he ever got it in his mouth. Of course he knew better than to do that but found it a little amusing that Nathan said it despite the fact, he was drawn from his thoughts with the nip to his throat and noticed him lean up a little their faces lined up. It folded him a bit more but he didn’t complain, his back curved to even allow his legs to be pushed so close to his head, it had been quite some time since he had ever tested his flexibility but he had to admit that it seemed pretty flexible right now.

There wasn’t much time for him to even consider his bodies flexibility when he felt his brother’s cock push against his entrance, eyes locked on Nathan’s face as he spoke, a gasp escaped him, and he tensed slightly when he felt the head of his brother’s cock enter him, the sound had been muffled by the digit in his mouth. Panting around the other’s thumb as he tried to adjust to having even that inside of him, groaning as his cock was grabbed and started to be stroked sending pleasure shooting up his spine and pooling in his groin. A cry of pleasure and pain was muffled when his brother’s hips suddenly snapped forward burying the other’s cock to the hilt inside of him. His body had lurched slightly beneath the other’s body and he whimpered, his body loved the feeling of him being so deep inside of him not able to fully relax before Nathan started moving.

A series of moans and groans escaping him as his body gave in to the thrusts opening willingly to the intrusion and sending surge after surge of pleasure racing through him added with the strokes on his cock in time with the thrusts and he was in heaven. He was suddenly even more happy in this moment having waited for his brother than giving himself to anyone else, it was something he knew he never wanted to experience with another person. Groaning he was glad that his brother was able to muffle his sounds knowing otherwise he wouldn’t be able to keep it quiet, his eyes drifted shut as he panted around his brother’s thumb, tongue occasionally running over it.

Luke was pretty much lost to the world, anything that wasn’t his brother thrusting into him or the other’s body over his he was not aware of. Only barely did he managed to capture his brother’s words of no one else, and that he was his, his brother’s pace having picked up making him whine and whimper but not remotely wanting him to stop. It was the feeling of his brother coming inside of him mixed with the hand stroking him that brought him over the edge a gasp escaping him as he felt his brother thrust deep into him. He could feel the other’s hot seed deep inside of him, and he knew he was never going to forget the feeling or the feeling of his brother inside of him. His mind was only slightly aware of the fact that earlier his brother had said this time, meaning hopefully there was going to be a next time.

Kissing Nathan back when he withdrew his thumb and replaced it with his lips, their bodies covered in sweat but that was the last thing on Luke’s mind. When it broke he was panting heavily, slightly dazed but very much content, he had never thought it would feel so great to be with his brother but he had certainly enjoyed it and was looking forward to doing it with him again. Giving a small pleased smile he pressed a kiss to his brother’s cheek, “I love you.” he said softly his body relaxing against the bed.

Nathan took a moment to catch his breath, leaning on his elbows to prevent his whole body weight from resting on his brother's smaller frame. He could tell his sweat had built up to the point that it was dripping a bit onto Luke, who too seemed to have built up a healthy sweat. His mind was absorbing what actually just occurred between them; he and Luke had in his first day home gone from teasing one another under the guise of a traditional brotherhood to taking the full leap into intercourse. He had taken his brother's virginity, a thought that would never cease to twist his stomach with excitement. He claimed his brother's first time, something he could never and would never want to take back.

He looked over at Luke, checking to see that all the cues he noted; the moans, twitches of his muscles, and rolling of his eyes were all truly out of pleasure. Just as he had anticipated, he'd succumbed to his pure desires and his body had escaped his control, it may have looked as enjoyable as it appeared in a blur of Nathan's own pleasure. He knew it could be hard to tell the difference, and it being his brother's first time made him want it to be good all the more. He brushed back some of Luke's damp spikes from his forehead with a smile.

The younger male leaned over and pressed a kiss to his cheek, returning that old flutter to his heart like a schoolboy with a crush. Does he get that exact feeling when I kiss him? When his brother said 'I love you' once more, Nathan leaned over the gave him a kiss and returned the sentiment, "I love you too... little brother." He chuckled evilly, knowing he shouldn't like that as much as he did. The thought started to come to him to keep saying it until it became like calling him lover, since that was basically what they were now, right? He wanted it to have the same response as an intimate pet name that only the two of them would understand and everyone else would still recognize in an innocent context.

Suddenly aware that he was holding his brother folded in half, and as sexy as it was that he could do that, he didn't want to strain him to the point of regretting it. He slowly withdrew with a groan and moved to release his brother's legs, not missing the opportunity to glide his hand over his thighs in the process. He collapsed next to the younger male, feeling the wetness all over his body of different kinds. "C'mere." He pulled Luke in a close embrace, pulling the blanket over both their bodies. "How do you feel?" He affectionately tugged the younger male's earlobe between his teeth. "Anything I can do for you?"

"If I'm going to sleep in here, we should at least put our clothes back on to avoid the worst." He kissed the shoulder in front of him, knowing Luke wouldn't be happy to leave this position. "Just think though... tomorrow you really will have all day to fool around with your big brother. Like you've always wanted." His hand strongly grasped his brother's hip with affection and emphasis.

Luke groaned softly when Nathan leaned on his elbows, bending him even more as his back strained to allow the position, though he was flexible it was a little uncomfortable to be in this position. He was still aware of his brother’s cock buried inside of him as they both caught their breath able to feel it start to soften before finally his brother pushed himself and pulled out of him before slowly guiding his legs down and allowing his body to fully relax. That made him sigh as he just laid there, completely exhausted and feeling unhinged at the joints from their previous activity. It had of course felt amazing and he was honestly looking forward to their next time, instantly his mind going over when that would be and just what they would do or if it would be pretty much the same as what had just happened, not like he would complain.

He had been aware that his brother had lost himself to his own pleasure rather early on, the thrusts had been a little rough but not anything he hadn’t enjoyed or would enjoy. Noticing that his older brother was looking him up and down he gave him a tired smile, wanting to make sure his brother understood that he had enjoyed what had happened and that there was nothing he needed to worry about. The last thing he wanted was for Nathan to think he hadn’t enjoyed it, or maybe that he had hurt him, none of those things had happened, he had loved every minute of it and had felt nothing but pleasure.

Kissing Nathan back a smile crossed his face, though he did roll his eyes slightly at the addition of “little brother” to the end of the reply he received. Obviously he realized his brother liked saying it, and he had to admit something about hearing it and in the context that Nathan meant it sent a pleasant shiver down his spine. There was a hidden meaning to the words that only he and Nathan understood, while everyone else would think nothing of it the two of them would know the truth.

Being pulled into his brother’s side he rested his head on the other’s chest just above his hand, his hand lazily running over the other’s ribs as he laid there a small smile crossing his face enjoying the contact. “Feel fantastic.” He replied groaning softly at the affectionate tug on his earlobe from his brother’s teeth, “Hmm? No I’m fine.” And Luke was fine, he didn’t need anything other than never moving from this spot, he would be forever happy if he always had Nathan by his side and of course he remembered that he only had his older brother for a month before it meant he would be returning to his apartment and school leaving him alone once more. That was something he was not looking forward to.

“Nope.” he hummed out when Nathan mentioned them putting their clothes back on to avoid the worst. He was more than a little content to stay just the way they were and had no energy to get up and get dressed to begin with, much less actually want to. “I think like this is just fine.” Luke added pressing a kiss to his brother’s neck as he settled himself comfortable moving to make his body was pressed against his older brothers.

Nathan noted that the fingers dancing over his ribs were some twisted mix of soothing and tickling. He let his fingers run down Luke's spine. An evil smirk spread scross his lips looking down at his younger brother's face as he assured him he was more than fine. "You definitely handle your cock well." He knew he couldn't tease him like this othetwise, so he had to take advantage in this private moment, but he couldn't stop himself laughing. "Sorry... I really couldn't resist." He couldn't even explain his urge to be lewd other than Luke turned him on, and he didn't have to fight it anymore. It was like flood gates burst open.

"Aye... don't be spoiled by your first time." He smiled feeling his brothet's lips to his skin. "You may be cute, but I'm still your elder," he gave Luke's ass a light smack. "Hmm... I still owe you birthday spankings. Thats one... you want them all at once?" He nuzzled his brother's hair. "I think I should surprise you with the rest."

He suddenly fell somber, feeling the softness of Luke's hair against his face. He knew lovng his brother so completely was going to be hard despite them coming together so easy. "You know... the first time I had a dirty thought about you... a few summers ago, when we all went camping by the lake. I was sorta freaked to sleep next to you, I was sure I was going to get erect sleeping so close. I've always loved you, needed you close, but thats when I realized, you made me feel other ways as well." He clutch Luke's smaller body close with a small squeeze. "Do you remember the first time for you?" He didn't know why he was so excited to think back and trace when they each stopped simply seeing a brother in one another. He swallowed hard. "Did you masturbate thinking of us?" His fingers started tracing a pattern on Luke's hip.

Blushing when he heard Nathan speak he just gave him a rather mischievous smile in reply to the teasing comment, “I’ll take that as a compliment.” He replied. Laughing alongside his brother he leaned up and kissed him quickly, “You won’t hear me complaining.” Nathan wouldn’t either, there was something about his brother teasing him no matter what the older man might be teasing him about. Resting comfortably against his brother he let his eyes drift shut a small smile playing on his lips, he could definitely get used to this, spending so much time with Nathan and that just made him wish that his older brother wouldn’t return to school in a month even though he knew that it was best if he did.

“You may be my elder but I’m cute.” Luke replied with an innocent smile, trying to make himself look as innocent as possible. He didn’t even care that all he did was repeat his brother’s own words but backwards, the light smack he received to his ass made him stick his tongue out, knowing he could be as childish as he wanted to. It didn’t matter that he was eighteen now and should act more responsible, with Nathan he could act as childish as he wanted and know that he wasn’t going to be reprimanded for it. A small smirk crossing his face when Nathan mentioned owing him his birthday spankings and how that was one, “Maybe I do.” Luke replied teasingly. He didn’t care if he received the rest at once or if he received them over a period of time instead, just the idea of receiving them in general made him excited. More so than it honestly should have.

Listening as Nathan told him when he had first realized that he had more feelings for him than just as a brother, he remembered that camping trip as well. There had been a period of time when he thought that his older brother had started acting kind of weird but never thought much of it until now, figuring that was probably exactly what had caused the weird behavior. When he was asked if he remembered when he realized his feelings were more than brotherly he gave a small nod, “It was when we took that trip to the ski lodge… that night we were playing around in the hot tub.”

The next question had him blushing again and making him sigh, “You really are intent on making me constantly blush aren’t you?” he asked giving his brother a somewhat serious looking before he nodded, “I have though.” There was no point in him lying about it, after all they had sex together so admitting that he had masturbated thinking of his brother, thinking of them wasn’t a problem.

Nathan sighed with a feeling of content when his brother brought up the ski trip. Looking back that was fun, but now it looked way more different, the two of them splashing and grappling with each other in the hot water a bit. Part of him wanted to go back and fulfill what sparked in his brother's mind back then. Things would be very different if they ever did stuff like that again. He thought for a moment if he'd never be able to just play with him and tease him without that spark straight to his loins wanting something more. He hummed softly not sure it even mattered or if he was just getting drowsy enough to not care. "Are you falling asleep?" he asked, his voice clearly giving away his own coming sleep.

Nathan kept pulling his little brother closer to him, pressed against his chest. "Maybe if I can manage to get you up early enough we can sneak in a shower together." He chuckled soft and low as he became more and more drowsy. His hands started to pace back and forth down Luke's body before he pulled his thigh to rest over his body. "I want your body pressed tight to me." He reached for Luke's chin, tipping it up towards his face before planting a warm kiss to his lips. "I love you Luke." He gave him a smile before his eyes fell shut and he promptly dozed off. He'd always been quick to sleep but also easy to rouse, but tonight sleep seemed heavy and his dreams rather intense, most involving his little brother with little surprise.

---

The next morning as expected, Nathan woke before Luke with the light beaming through the window. He realized he hadn't watched one bit of the snow fall last night. His stirring against the embrace of the smaller body in his arms reminded him why; something much more captivating and fun had occupied him. Luke always proved to be a heavy sleeper, but Nathan still gently planted a kiss on his forehead before wiggling from under him. His brother had managed to roll even more of his body onto him, making him practically a body pillow.

Like a small kid, Nathan crawled over to the window to look outside. The ground was covered in a thick layer of snow, what looked to already be a couple of feet, and yet a gentle drizzle of snowflakes were still falling. The sun was rising over the horizon causing the white icy surfaces to shine with a crystal like property. He had to admit, pure untouched snow was way more enjoyable to just look at half the time, especially as he got older, but a child-like part of him still wanted to go out and play in it for a bit. He looked over his shoulder at Luke, he knew his brother wasn't as up for such things, but with the promise of coming in to get warm with him, he might convince his younger sibling to indulge him for a little while.

He looked over at the nightstand noticing the untouched cake and his mug of cocoa, Luke's having a few sips off of it. He wondered if it would be worth warming up, or if his parents saw it, would they question him on why their drinks went unfinished last night. Remembering his offer last night he tossed on his clothes from the night before and wandered out of the room to see if anyone was up yet. Soft steps still creaked under his muscular weight as he peaked to see if his parent's room was still closed. Their parents always kept the room closed for the night when they were fully asleep and didn't open up their room until they were ready to start the day.

Nathan couldn't help but grin when he noticed their room still closed up. He tried to not run back to Luke's room to see about waking him. Back in the room he leaned over the slumbering male and couldn't resist planting a light kiss on his lips, tracing over his jaw, and slipping to his neck, trying to gently stir him from his sleep. "Wake up little brother... we have a little bit of time that your brother can help wash you up." He gave a little nip to his shoulder. "We both reek of sex... lets wash up and I'll attempt some kind of breakfast." He smirked, knowing after his first time, waking Luke might prove harder than ever before.

"No." Luke murmured sleepily when he was asked if he was falling asleep, truth be told he was exhausted and that was exactly what he was doing. His eyes just seemed to refuse to stay open, he felt Nathan pull him closer, grabbing his leg and draping it over the other bringing them as close as Luke felt they were capable of being. His body resting against and in some places on his brother, he wasn't about to object though as his head was resting on the older man's chest and the sound of his steady heartbeat and calm breathing just seemed to be lulling him to sleep even more.

An incoherent murmur was his only response to his brother's kiss and "I love you" to tired to get anything else out and already being more asleep than awake at the time. He was asleep almost instantly after and his dreams seemed to revolve around his brother and their very recent activity together, before moving to what could possibly come from them as time passed. Unaware that he was moving in his sleep to position himself more on his brother arms wrapping loosely around the older man as he snuggled into the other's chest soft murmurs escaping his lips as he slept and occasionally his eyes would squeeze shut just a little bit tighter before relaxing once more.

Luke was almost completely unaware of the body he had decided to wrap himself around seemed to suddenly slip out of his arms and out from under him, had it not been for the loss of the warmth he may never have noticed. Body shaking with shivers for a moment he unconsciously reached for the blanket tugging it over his frame before falling instantly still once more. He didn't move from that spot even as Nathan went to the window to check outside, or moved to see if their parents were awake yet, even when he had returned Luke had not moved so much as an inch in his deep sleep.

His body took note of the gentle kiss pressed to his lips before it trailed along his jaw and down his neck, was slightly aware of the nip that seemed to draw him just enough out of sleep to be able to hear and -barely- comprehend what was being said. Mumbling something in his sleep he unconsciously swatted at his brother before snuggling more into his pillow and trying to doze off once more. He was still exhausted and in no way wanted to get up yet, even if the night before the prospect of waking early to shower with his brother had been extremely tempting and and exciting thought. Now that it was actually supposed to happen he was just to tired to fully wake and take him up on the offer.

Drifting rather close to falling back to sleep completely his eyes fluttered, just enough to state he was awake to a point but not nearly fully there. For even when his eyes managed to open enough that he should be able to see, he took notice of absolutely nothing, his eyes completely unseeing just as his eyelids fluttered shut once more and he move to try to bury his face in his pillows so he could go back into that deep sleep. There was part of him that wanted it just because he was still exhausted and the other part that wanted it just to dream even more about him and his brother.

Luke would be lying if he told anyone that he wasn't excited to see what this new part of their relationship meant, and just what was going to come out of it, then again he wasn't one hundred percent certain that it really would change anything. What if it was just a one time thing? Or if it was just during the holidays thing? That of course would be rather disappointing, but if that was the case he would just have to accept it and move on, though he felt deep down that it wasn't the case at all.

Nathan sighed with a bit of disappointment, watching his brother struggle to stir to full alertness. He almost thought about playing with him in order to wake him in a fun way, but he thought it might have the opposite result if he wore him out further. Instead he put that in the back of his mind for something to do in the future. "Okay Luke, sleep a little longer." His voice was a mix of understanding and annoyance. He really wanted to jump right into the day with his brother, but it seemed he'd have to start a bit without him.

He stood straight up again with a long stretch before grabbing the cocoa from the night before and leaving the room. It seemed everyone was going to be sleeping in but him. Taking the dishes downstairs, he decided on starting some food. Though he wasn't much of a cook, the basics, especially for breakfast were hard for him to mess up. He pulled the ingredients and iron for making some waffles and started frying up some bacon; easy enough to make and would still be good reheated. When everything was done he sat in view of the backyard and the almost entirely white environment.

He was glad he made it home, but something about sitting here eating breakfast alone didn't feel all that different than back at school. Nathan wondered if he should have tried harder to wake his little brother, but he felt like after the ringer he put him through, he needed the sleep.

His memory instantly drew back to the night before and he let out a small groan. It felt like a dream, but waking up nude with his brother's nude body against his, he knew it wasn't. He slept with his little brother. Suddenly thoughts rushed him that maybe he should have been more responsible, had more control. Just because he wanted Luke and Luke expressed wanting him, it didn't mean he didn't have to consider more. His brother was a virgin and may have confused his brother's comforting touch and his need as a 18 year old guy to be touched. Maybe with more thought Luke would feel weird and with his virginity out of the way, feel more comfortable with feelings towards someone else.

A sinking feeling hit Nathan; he had made his brother a cheater. Luke still had a boyfriend, even if he wanted to break up with the guy, the guy didn't know that. He was likely off thinking about Luke, wanting to see him, wondering what to do special for the holiday. Their mother seemed to like him, which she'd probably disown Nathan if she knew about all this.

Only about halfway through breakfast and Nathan wasn't feeling very hungry anymore. What made him feel worst of all was that despite all the reasons not to, he still wanted Luke. He still wanted to pull him into the shower he planned on taking. He didn't want anyone else having his brother as he had him last night. At that very moment he felt himself grow aroused. Tossing his leftovers into a container and storing the rest for easy preparation, he went back upstairs and straight to the bathroom to shower.

Already having started to doze off once more Luke didn’t remotely argue when he was told to sleep a little longer, too far out of it to even take not of the annoyance in his older brother’s voice. His mind was briefly aware of what Nathan had said the night before of wanting them to shower in the morning if they got up early enough, it was quite clear that Luke would not be getting up for that shower. Falling almost instantly back asleep he wasn’t even aware of Nathan leaving the bedroom, sleeping for at least another half an hour before he started to stir again this time from his own accord.

Murmuring softly to himself he glanced around his room sleepily when he realized the bed beside him was empty, rolling over he pushed himself up allowing the blanket to pool around his waist. A soft groan escaped his lips, feeling a little sore, at first he was about to wonder why but the events of the night before came rushing back making a small blush color his face. Of course he couldn’t be happier knowing that his first time had been with his brother, and that after so long his true feelings were out, he just hoped deep down that Nathan wasn’t regretting anything that had happened between them last night.

Slipping out of bed he pulled on his clothes from the night before knowing he would have to bathe before he put on fresh clothing, wandering towards his window he rubbed at his eyes as he glanced outside. Having to squint a little from the light glaring off of the snow making it almost impossible to look at, a small frown crossed his face. Though he loved that this time of year had brought Nathan home he still wasn’t a big fan of the snow, because unfortunately cold came with it. The snow he could deal with, the cold not so much and that was something everyone knew about him. Turning he left his room listening to see if he could hear where Nathan was, it was when he had moved to go downstairs and check that kitchen that he heard the water in the bathroom.

Stopping outside of the door he leaned against it for a moment, already figuring that their parents were still sleeping or at the very least having a lazy morning and not have come out of their room yet. Knocking gently on the door he spoke, “Nathan?” now that he thought about it he wasn’t exactly sure what he was going to do even if his brother did answer him, then again at this point he just wanted to make sure that his brother wasn’t freaking out. It was really the last thing he wanted to happen, and it made him worry that their relationship had changed and not in the way he had wanted it to do so.

For a moment he had even forgotten the fact that he had a boyfriend, someone who was most likely thinking about him but wasn’t even coming up in his thoughts right now. His mind was racing, it just happened to be completely focused on his brother and the fear of rejection despite the night before, ‘It’s not like it’s too late for him to tell me it was a mistake…’ his mind stated rather painfully. That made his chest ache a little, it wouldn’t kill him of course if Nathan did tell him that, but he definitely wouldn’t be able to look at his brother again the same way as he had. His love would still be there, but he knew he would most likely withdraw from him to avoid hurting himself even more, he couldn’t even bear the thought of that happening.

‘I’m over thinking it. I’m sure everything is fine.’ He tried to convince himself as he glanced down the hall a soft sigh slipping past his lips, he was still rather tired but his body couldn’t sleep anymore. Whether or not he was ready to do so his day was starting and now. It was that simple.

He could hear the faint sound of Luke's voice calling his name through the bathroom door, water already hindering his hearing as he had started wetting his hair. His heart started pounding in his chest again. He'd only mildly toyed with the idea of what else could be had in the shower, but he'd all but given up on even a basic shared shower this morning on his failed attempt to wake Luke. "Come in," he called lightly over the sound of the water, and watched as Luke walked in.

Luke almost looked like something was troubling him looking at him through the glass of the shower, and Nathan wasn't sure what was going on anymore. But he took it as his brother wanted to join him, otherwise why even come in? He had offered twice now to do this, there was no other reason Luke would come in at this very moment, right? The warm water flowing over his body suddenly felt that much warmer, almost like warm fingers tickling down his back. He realized that Luke could see all of him through the shower glass, including the semi-hardness of his cock just thinking about him.

"Here to save on water with me?" he smiled, hope stirring his his stomach that it wasn't all a fluke. "There's only so much time left before the water cools if you wanna get in." What he really meant is that he figured their parents would be up soon and it would be hard to explain the two of them in the bathroom for a length of time, let alone if either parent were bold enough to try and grab a quick thing. Yet he nearly prayed outloud Luke would slip in with him.

Luke wasted no time walking in when he heard his brother say come in, eyes instantly landing on the older man in the shower and he couldn’t help the small smile that crossed his face. There was something about it, no matter how innocent, but seeing his brother despite the fact that he was in the shower wearing nothing made him happy. He could easily overlook his worries when he had Nathan by his side, for a moment he just stood there having closed the door behind him and watching his brother as the water cascaded down the other’s body making him even more interested.

Far from unaware of the fact that his brother was half semi-hard just made him chuckle softly but he nodded when Nathan asked if he was there to save water with him, “You know me so well.” He replied slightly teasing. Noting that Nathan was right he slipped out of the clothes he had pulled on and moved to join the other in the shower, he knew his older brother was right and that they only had so long before the water would turn cold. His intolerance for the cold made it so he was definitely not up to taking a cold shower even with Nathan.

Slipping in Luke instantly wrapped his arms around the older man and rested his head on his chest, “My butt hurts.” He said seemingly random but it had a reason for it, it was sore and he knew very well why, that didn’t mean he wasn’t going to express that discomfort to his brother. Though he was sure it would be gone before he knew it or at the very least he would just stop taking notice of the fact that it was sore to begin with, that was almost like it had just gone away after all.

Leaning up he pressed a tentative kiss to Nathan’s lips, “Love you.” His voice was soft when he spoke, having felt the need to say it to reinforce what he hoped his brother still knew. Letting out a soft hum he let his eyes drift shut, the water was helping him wake up the rest of the way, but being close to Nathan was enough to make him want to stay up anyways. Instantly he felt bad about his brother’s failed attempt to wake him earlier, he was only slightly aware of the attempt the other had made and so he felt the need to apologize, “Sorry for not getting up earlier.”

Nathan chuckled at his brother's complaint. He knew he had let things move rather quickly, despite his best efforts to ease things for him. Then again, he knew well enough that it would likely come with some level of soreness every time. He returned the gentle kiss Luke gave him, squeezing him slightly in his arms, relieved to hold him there in such an intimate way and situation. A part of his mind cringed inwardly how couple-like they were already acting. "I love you too," he leaned in towards Luke's ear. "You're so damn cute." He nipped his little brother's earlobe.

"I'll be sure to give it a rest then," he said, running his hands over the smaller man's hips and ass. "Doesn't mean I'll keep my hands off you." He shot his brother an evil grin as he applied soap to his palms and began running his hands over his brother's chest. Looking him over he swore the younger man, while cute and petite had definitely broadened out. He was definitely not a kid anymore, but Nathan knew that wasn't huge on why he'd let these feelings finally out. He absolutely couldn't keep pretending.

Leaning in, Nathan captured Luke's mouth with his, gently licking and prodding at the smaller's mouth for access. His hands still stroked his chest, his thumps teasing and stroking over his nipples before one hand swept behind him and straight between the cheeks of his ass. "We definitely need to clean you here... it was so full last night." The last part was rasped against Luke's collar and throat. Nathan's fingers gently rubbing soap over the outside of everything. "You should start thinking how you want us to spend the day. I guess we're stuck inside with it so cold outside. Your big brother will have to make sure to keep you nice and warm." His voice was teasing and dark now.

Nathan's dark and heavy eyes looked at Luke's as his foamy hand moved to the front and began stroking Luke's member. His hand ran up and down his brother's thighs and between. "Maybe I should take special care with this." As he said that, Nathan took a knee in front of Luke and swiftly took his brother's cock into his mouth. His mouth sucked and his tongue stroked, all the while his eyes peered up at his little brother. He had the faint taste of soap, but he also tasted Luke; that distinct taste, much like kissing him and sucking on his neck gave a special flavor that was his. Nathan just wanted to make Luke cum, not even thinking about his own erection until later.

A small smile crossed Luke’s face when he felt his brother’s arms wrap around him as well, he couldn’t really be more pleased than to be able to stand there under the spray with his older brother. Of course deep down he knew most people wouldn’t agree with him, but they couldn’t possibly be the only brothers to have this type of relationship that he was almost positive of. A soft hum escaped him when he heard Nathan speak making his smile grow, “I know.” He replied in a cocky tone giving his older brother a rather knowing look, he couldn’t help it, the words slipped out before he ever really had a chance to think about them.

“Aww!” Luke pouted when he was told that Nathan would be sure to give it a rest, giving him a look stating plainly sore or not didn’t mean he wasn’t thinking about some more interesting activities. He had just gotten his brother after all, then again they did have time, even if not remotely as much time as he would have preferred. Now more than ever he didn’t want Nathan to go back to college after the holidays, but he knew he couldn’t keep him from going either. It was important for the older man to finish what he had started, and he kept reminding himself that including the rest of this school year Nathan had said he only had a year and a half left. “When you finish school…” he started trailing off, “You’ll come back home to me right?” he asked as he met the older man’s gaze. Not unaware of the hands running over his chest.

Kissing his brother back without hesitation he let his eyes slip shut feeling his brother’s tongue against his lips obviously wanting access, he didn’t hesitate in granting it really just enjoying being so close to him. A soft moan escaped his lips as he felt the other’s thumbs teasing his nipples, they were sensitive in general but being touched by someone he actually cares about seemed to make it even more so. A small smile crossed his face at the comment when his brother’s hand slipped down to his ass, “You dirty it, you clean it.” He replied with a smirk, Nathan definitely seemed to know how to get reactions out of his body regardless of whether or not that was his intention though by the look on his older brother’s face it was very much the other man’s intention.

Groaning softly as Nathan move to his cock instead, his eyes once more falling shut as he leaned his back against the cool glass of the shower, a gasp followed as it was taken into his brother’s mouth. That wasn’t what he had expected when he had joined his brother in the shower but he wasn’t remotely about to object, breaths coming out in soft pants as he reached down slipping his hand into the other’s hair. Eyes meeting Nathan’s, he lifted his other hand to put it over his mouth, their parents might still be sleeping but he still had to be quiet, the last thing he wanted to do was wake them up. His hand muffling a moan, he kind of wished that their parents weren’t even a factor right now.

Nathan was a little surprised yet really excited at how cocky Luke had gotten over time. He again questioned how his brother managed to stay so pure all this time, unless this attitude was a bit special for him. He reached around and gave a mild slap to one of his little brother's pert cheeks. He pulled back, the spray of the shower almost massaging his neck and scalp with him on his knee. "You've gotten quite cocky... little brother." He darted his tongue out to tease Luke's tip, still keeping a hand on him to stroke.

When the younger man asked about him coming home Nathan had to question his brother's timing on these concerns. It was like the moment they got each other worked up one of them instantly had to question if it would soon end. "Luke... I just got a place..." He kissed Luke's hip looking up at him almost apologetically before smiling against his skin. "I started hoping maybe you'd like to move out, and come with me. That's why I wanted you to come visit... even before this... " He licked up the length of Luke's cock to suggest that these were desires before they both took on this relationship.

His attention to Luke's member continued, guiding him back into his mouth, never breaking his stare at his brother's face. The velvet like skin and weight on his tongue nearly sent his mind spinning. Nathan hadn't considered giving head that interesting, but the way his body jerked and squirmed and the cute noises and moans he tried to suppress, it was all pooling deep into Nathan's gut, adding to his arousal.

He continued to lovingly suck his brother deep into his throat, enjoying him completely, his tongue darting out to tease Luke's sac while his cock was as deep as it could go. Suddenly he pulled back, letting the smaller man's cock slip from his now swollen lips. "Luke, I'm sorry... I need to be inside you." He leaned back, the spray of the shower pooling down his shoulders. The hand that hadn't been stroking Luke was stroking his own throbbing erection. It appeared a deep color and seemed to nearly stand at attention against his belly, he was so aroused. "Are you too sore to take me in?" His deep blue eyes were heavy with lust, almost pleading for his brother to endure him. He knew he could be attentive to making it pleasurable for Luke all the same, but his desire was conflicting with his original intent to not go too fast with someone so fresh, especially the most important person in his life.

A smirk crossed his face when Nathan spoke telling him he had gotten quite cocky, “Believe me, I’m well aware. You can thank the group I’ve surrounded myself with.” He replied his tone knowing, he had to admit since his brother left he had kind of done a one eighty when it came to the people he surrounded himself with. Before it had just been those he had things in common with, well, since the older man had left he had surrounded himself more with the jocks at the school and thus being cocky was something he just picked up. The group usually was in general, and though he had to admit being in that group meant he had plenty of eye candy, none of them had his attention like his older brother not even James.

A soft huff escaped him when Nathan told him he had just gotten a place, the apologetic look from the other man did nothing to make him feel better about the news. It took him quite a bit of control not to whine and tell Nathan he wanted him to come home, even the hope that his brother had of him moving out and going with him didn’t completely get rid of his hopes of Nathan moving back home. Sure moving with his brother meant they wouldn’t have to worry about their parents finding out that they had more than brotherly feelings for each other, but at the same time Luke was used to being home with his parents capable of taking care of any problem he may come across. Though he didn’t doubt his older brother’s ability to take care of him, it came down to the fact that even at eighteen moving out was kind of a scary thought.

It was watching his brother lick up his length that almost had him completely sold on it, just the idea of them being able to do whatever they wanted, or spend as much time as they could together without worrying about someone finding out or judging them was enough to make it so he most definitely wanted to be with Nathan no matter what. Opening his mouth to speak his words were lost as a groan escaped him, Nathan once more taking him back into his mouth and pretty much derailing his train of thought.

More than a little disappointed when Nathan pulled back a little later slipping free of the older man’s mouth he met his gaze, not really surprised by the words but what did surprise him was the apology he received before Nathan told him that he needed to be inside of him. He had to admit just the prospect of having his brother inside of him again made him excited and he was already anticipating him doing so when he was actually asked if he was to sore to take him. Able to see the lust in his brother’s blue eyes and the almost pleading look on his face, Luke had no intention of telling him no to begin with, but this just made it absolutely impossible for him to do so.

“No.” he finally replied, managing to get the word out, he wasn’t too sore to take his brother again and he wanted nothing more than to take him. It was a weird feeling to want his brother so bad despite the night before, his body just seemed to be aching for it, which was new. It wasn’t like he hadn’t wanted his brother before but after last night this ache felt different, he didn’t voice that though as he ran his fingers gently along his brother’s jaw. “Hurry…” he murmured wanting Nathan and not sure he could wait much longer.

Nathan stood up swiftly, grinning like an excited puppy as he went in for Luke's neck, planting kissing down the length of it. "I have the best little brother." He lightly nipped at the skin. Nathan pressed Luke to the wall of the shower, hoisting up his thighs, wrapping his arms around his neck and wrapping his legs around his waist, thankful he was still quite easy to carry.

Slower than before, he pressed his length to Luke's opening. He let out a grunt in frustration, as the sexy shower made lubrication a little tougher. Still a little slippery from stroking with his soapy fingers and his own fluids, Nathan just took his time, and pressing in slowly. He listened to his and Luke's breathing and pauses trying to adjust to the sensations. Up until last night, he'd never imagined feeling such tightness and heat like this. As he rocked his hips he felt Luke's muscles tighten around him, causing a shuddered groan to escape him.

"Right now I just want to thank your friends for resisting and leaving you to me," his voice was almost a growl, the slow thrusts prolonging the satisfying squeeze of his cock. "Thank you, for giving this to me." He knew his brother had done it on purpose, done it for him, and it was impossible no guy had tried to go further, but he still couldn't help but revel in being his first. He picked up pace, holding him up by his firm thighs, letting his weight do most of the work of bringing him down onto his cock, the sounds of their skin connecting echoing in the room.

There was suddenly a knock on the door, causing Nathan to freeze with the leap of his heart into his throat. He looked into Luke's eyes, trying to remain calm, and planted a kiss on his lips before covering his brother's lips with his hand.

"Nathan, are you in there?" came their father's voice.

"Y-yes, I'm showering, there's food downstairs, and Luke's still sleeping," he quickly lied in hopes their parents wouldn't look for him. Despite himself he moved his hips, feeling a bit daring, looking Luke directly in the eyes.

"Well your mother wants to tread the cold to visit some friends for a get together, they're not too far, we'll stay for dinner. You can occupy your brother right?"

"Oh, I'll try to manage," Nathan bit his lip as his hips jerked a bit.

"Promise to spend more time with you when we get back son."

"Yeah." Nathan waited to listen for footsteps moving away. He turned to Luke, a sinister look about him. "Think I can manage to occupy you?" Nathan pulled his hand away quickly replacing it with his lips instead.

• Saga locked this topic