A Loving Brotherhood (18+) (Private)

Sathenus

Luke announced that he was awake, responding to his brother's thoughts verbalized aloud. "It's not that I don't like him. He just likes me more than I want." His expression turned somber as he thought a bit about how to talk about this situation. "It's a guy I met on service for one of my jobs. Alex. He was really taken with me. He's nice... " He looked from his phone to Luke, his eyes softening. "...Just not my type."

What he didn't necessarily share was that he had accepted a date from Alex and the guy had proven very eager to go further and expressed interesting tastes. Nathan admitted to himself Alex was a cute blond. He was finishing up his internship as a vet student at the college, three years older than Nathan. When Nathan said he thought the guy was lonely, what he really meant was he thought the guy was horny and possibly just hitting up his contacts to find someone game, even if their former interaction had gone no where quite so fruitful. He wasn't a slut, but his libido suggested he could put the last 24 hours between Luke and Nathan to shame.

Maybe some of what even had him accept the date in the first place was that out of the corner of his eye his build sometimes reminded Nathan of Luke. In turn the shame of leading a guy on because he vaguely reminded him of his incestuous desires was also why he quickly cut most contact with the guy off.

His thumb started to dance over his phone in rapid motion as he took in Luke's suggestion to invite Alex over. "I'm worried it'll send him the wrong message if I respond at all." He paused and squinted down at his little brother with a look of skepticism. He had some suspicions of what was on his mind but still decided to ask: "What are you thinking?"

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sathenus

• SapphireD910

Listening as Nathan spoke Luke just watched his older brother, "That's because anyone who isn't me isn't your type." he replied with a small smirk. Not like he was about to complain, after all he was very much happy to know that he had Nathan to himself, he couldn't be more happy with that knowledge. He just knew that if someone wasn't him, chances were his brother would say they weren't his type, the again what exactly about him did his brother like so much? Shrugging he didn't ask, but he made a mental note to have a discussion about it some other time.

Luke rolled his eyes at the reason behind his brother's hesitation to invite the guy over, "If you don't I will just steal your phone and do it myself." he replied his voice taking on a serious tone as he gave his brother a slightly mischievous look, he could tell by the way his brother looked at him that he was suspicious only for him to end up asking the very question that Luke had been waiting for. "I will tell you once you invite him over and he get's here. Until then you don't get to know." crossing his arms over his chest he refused to budge on it, he was going to get his way, or he was going to sit here and pout about it until he made his brother feel bad.

He would be lying if he said he was just doing this to see if this guy could be remotely compatible for James, he also wanted to see him because he was someone that he knew Nathan had a history with. Regardless of whether or not his brother had felt the same way he had still been interested, and that made it so Luke wanted to meet him. "Come on, we will have the house to ourselves until late tonight, and that is even if mom and dad decide to brave the snow in the dark which I doubt meaning they wont be home until sometime tomorrow. Just invite the guy over."

"What is the worst that can happen?" Luke added after giving his brother a rather innocent look. He just wanted Nathan to do it, he could worry about the guy more when he actually showed up, he could not for the life of him understand why Nathan wouldn't just do it.

Nathan looked back at his phone with a grimace. Luke, despite all his feelings for him, still could be quite the brat. "You think that you can still manipulate me with that pout of yours... little brother?" His face maintained a straight expression aside from an upturned eyebrow. He held the phone to the side to clearly view his brother in his current state, laying on his back, head resting on his thighs, his hair almost tickling his exposed skin. "You just try to maintain that pout..." His free hand's fingertips started to tickle Luke's hip beneath the blanket.

"And to answer your question, the worst that could happen would be gaining your brother a stalker, is that what you want?" He wasn't sure that was as far as the guy would go, he seemed an average guy, but he had been pretty persistent for a while. "Oh, but if he takes an interest in you by chance, he's out in the snow."

Not showing his brother that he was necessarily giving in to him, he took up the phone in front of him again and started to type: Hey, Alex, been a while. Me and my brother are hanging out. Folks are out. You told me you lived close, so you should come over. Nathan followed up with a message with their address.

He sighed heavily and turned his gaze back to Luke, his fingers had never fully stopped dancing across his hip bones in the meantime. "Happy? Now what's going through that evil mind of yours that you'd invite a guy over that would love nothing more than to be in your exact spot right now?" His voice was firm, but he smiled softly none the less, know that Alex couldn't get what he wanted from him if he did want it, but also knowing that Luke at least felt he had a good plan before suggesting such a thing.

Luke watched Nathan noticing the way he looked at him but continuing to keep the pout firmly on his face as he waited to hear whether or not his older brother was going to do it, "I very much think I can manipulate you with my pout." he replied somehow managing not to smile but keeping it up. What he hadn't expected was for Nathan to decide to tickle his hips, squirming he tried not to laugh but he soon couldn't help it. He was mentally cursing his older brother for remembering that he was rather ticklish there in the first place, but was pleased when for the most part the tickling stopped or at least went to the point where it just sent a pleasant tingling feeling through his body instead of making him laugh.

Shrugging he spoke, "I highly doubt I would be gaining you a stalker by having you invite him here. Don't be so dramatic." Luke couldn't figure out why his brother seemed to want to refuse to invite the guy over, surely he couldn't be that bad right? At least he didn't think so but he didn't know the man either, it was when Nathan mentioned that if he took an interest in him that he would be out in the snow making him laugh once more, "I highly doubt I'm his type." he replied with a small smirk. That was true, chances were if they fell for his brother then he wasn't their type, it was obvious to him, and he was sure it was also quite obvious to anyone who knew them both.

Watching as his older brother took up his phone in front of him once more a pleased smile crossed Luke's face and he nodded when he was asked if he was happy, he very much was but he also knew with that it meant Nathan was about to ask him why he had been so pushy. Sure enough it came a moment later and at first he didn't respond just giving a small shrug before he finally decided to share his thoughts, "For one, he took an interest in you, I want to meet him. The main reason though is if I am going to break things off with James, it only seems fair that I have someone lined up for him. I mean... this guy... he might not be James' type either, but it doesn't hurt to check him out." he answered meeting his brother's gaze.

"Age doesn't really matter in the gay community anyways, and James doesn't really look his age, he could pass off for older. I'm not saying this is my smartest idea, but it's not a completely stupid one either, especially if this guy is feeling lonely." he added as he shifted moving his head into a slightly more comfortable position in his brother's lap. "You're comfy..." he commented with a soft hum, he was absolutely content to never move from this spot despite the fact that he knew he would have to when this guy -Alex he remembered his brother saying- showed up.

"I suppose this means I have to put my clothes back on though, huh?" he asked as his hazel eyes locked on his brother's blue ones. Apparently he hadn't completely thought this through, he had no interest whatsoever in putting his clothes back on, but if some guy was about to come over then he knew he would have to do so. He couldn't very well walk around naked in the house in front of anyone other than his brother... right? "I really don't want to." Luke added after a moment a soft sigh escaping his lips, he had no interest in moving from his spot and highly doubted that Nathan really did either.

"I didn't think that part through." he mumbled to himself as he turned his head so he was looking at his brother's waist admiring the defined muscles that show beneath the skin. Reaching out he gently traced them with his fingers, he could definitely lay here the rest of the day and admire his brother's body. There really wasn't anything about it that Luke didn't like, there wasn't anything about his brother in general that he didn't like.

Nathan couldn't suppress a chuckle as Luke asked about getting dressed. He took the moment to admire the bits of Luke's skin he could see mixed with the knowledge of the rest. His brother had brought it on himself and he couldn't really feel too bad, even if he would be disappointed with his brother getting into clothes again. "Well you don't have to, but even if you're not his type, you'll definitely get his interest in that state." His hand started to aimlessly roam even running dangerously close to his brother's soft member, eliciting slight twitches and continued squirms from his hips. He couldn't stand the thought of another guy admiring his brother's nudity, yet it excited him the thought of being carefree enough for both of them to just do as they wanted and take each other in how and as frequently as they wanted. What exactly stopped other couples without the concerns they had? Other... couples?

He was snapped out of his thoughts as he felt Luke adjust his position and watched as his eyes seemed to focus on his body. He wondered how often before had that gaze been on him and he just hadn't noticed or he forced himself to rationalize it away. How often may Luke have noticed him looking and dismissed it just the same. His brother's hands ran over his abdomen causing a soft hum to escape him from the soothing touch. He thought about telling Alex to wait until I have another round with my brother the thought causing him to chuckle.

"Personal opinion, it'd be hard for you not to entice, even if you aren't initially their type. One look at your ass..." he followed with a swift smack hitting between Luke's hip and cheek, "... and you'd have most guys hooked... little brother." He continued to at least thrill himself with that little familial label of affection. He leaned in, arching his back in a rather tight curl, giving Luke a very slow but deep kiss, tongue delving in to taste, lips running into one another, and ending with a gentle nip to Luke's bottom lip. Sitting back up he could see Luke feeling his timing was even more poor. Maybe he'd get lucky and their parents would stay at their friend's for the night, but it would be hard to time asking Alex to leave on the other hand to get them back down to just the two of them.

The older male started thinking over his brother's thoughts about introducing Alex and James. He hadn't been around Alex enough to know more about him than general surface stuff like work, where he was from, a few interests, he being one of them and during their interactions probably the most prominent one. But even more so, he hadn't really learned anything of James to guess how well Luke's idea could go, not to mention the two of them would each have to urge two guys interested in them to look to each other.

"So... whats James like? You never really talked about him before..." Nathan remembered how he initially reacted upon the mention of his brother's boyfriend. Then a twinge of guilt hit him that it was still present tense, he was still for everyone except maybe he and Luke, Luke's boyfriend. "Are you trying to pull this off before or after you break up with him?" He brushed Luke's hair back and looked at him to note that his remark wasn't meant to be harsh or critical, but truly only a question. "I can't see anyone wanting to pay anyone else any mind when they've got you." He smiled softly, continuing to stroke the younger male's scalp.

"Don't tempt me." Luke murmured when Nathan said he didn't have to get his clothes on, he knew if he was going to be given the option then he definitely was not going to be putting his clothes back on anytime soon. A soft groan escaped him when he felt Nathan's hand connect to the skin between his hip and cheek when he was talking about how enticing his ass could be to most men, rolling his eyes slightly as a small smirk crossed his face. "Just think, my ass is all yours big brother." he replied as he moved to prop himself up a little managing to roll himself onto his stomach at the same time purposefully putting his ass on display for his brother as he let the blanket end up completely beneath him no longer wrapped tightly around his body.

Moaning into the kiss his eyes drifted shut, now this was definitely something he could get used to having especially with his brother. This was the type of kiss he wanted from him after all, one that left him breathless after, not a simple peck on the lips or even the cheek. Sure enough when the kiss was broken his breathing was definitely faster than it had been before the kiss, but he was more than a little pleased he looked up at his brother tilting his head back to do so. He really wanted them to go again, it seemed like the longer he stayed close to his brother the more his body just ached for it, but he knew that they had Alex coming over and thus there was absolutely no way they could go for it.

Shrugging when he was asked what James was like he remained silent at first before sighing, "I mean he's a great guy, but is like any other jock. He's the star of the football team so he has a rather large ego, can be a bit possessive but I never really minded that." he started trailing off as he considered everything that made James so... like-able. "He isn't bad looking either, I always notice people watching him, and not just other guys but the girls to, even though they know they don't stand a chance with him. Because his position on the team is so important to him he's rather health conscious, he is really careful about what sort of food or drinks he puts into his body."

Glancing up at Nathan once more a small smile crossed his face, "He does of his problems though, he can be a bit demanding, and by that I mean he definitely wants what he wants. Though no is definitely in his vocabulary it doesn't mean he wont hint at what he really wants, so to even stand a chance with him you have to be firm in what you do and do not want to do." he admitted. That of course was something he never discussed with his parents, though James was a great guy he had constantly hinted towards sex no matter how many times Luke had told him no.

It came down to the fact that Luke was just glad James understood what no meant, and even though he always hinted for sex when he was told no he would back off and not push it. He never forced anything on anyone and that was something that Luke liked about him as well, all in all he was a great guy and definitely deserved someone who was actually into him and wanted more than just a fling. It was when his older brother asked him if he was trying to pull this off before or after he broke up with James that he blushed, "I was hoping before... to soften the blow..." he admitted as his eyes fell to his brother's lap.

"A jock huh?" Nathan thought about it a bit. Some would have considered him a jock, though he never really took to a team, he ran and swam on a regular basis for his own amusement and feeling of health. Maybe he had more in common with James than just feelings for Luke. Maybe he wasn't the only one that took to a guy mildly reminding him of his brother. He thought about his days back in high school, he just managed to miss Luke's freshman year before going off to college. He knew plenty of guys who were out in his high school days, but most would have tried to find someone outside of school.

"Dating some star football player... guess that makes you the tight end." He gave Luke's ass another smack, noting he was somewhere around five now, and laughed too hard at his own joke. Still, something was intriguing him a bit more about his brother's life while he was away. Dating jocks, gaining all this new confidence and... skills. He felt his body start to respond again. His brother always had an ability to get him going, but it was only growing with each new thing about him and approaching it not as his brother but a sexual partner... a lover?

"Firm... " Nathan repeated his brother's words, his hand sweeping and grabbing one of Luke's cheeks, "...in what you want?" He smirked, not being subtle at all. "Obviously he's wanted more than what he's gotten. What I've gotten." He knew the wrong amount of pride went into those words. He teased, but he didn't like the idea that his brother maybe had to say no a lot, and now aware that his abilities meant he didn't always say no. "I don't know when will be best honestly..." Nathan had to admit his thoughts were unfocused when he got his brother's answer to his question. "Do what feels... best."

He had grown hard now between thinking of this developing person his brother was and memories of his own high school days. "Alex is in town, but he's not like a neighbor or anything." He wiggled his way out from under Luke and got behind him, his voice coming out a little rushed and excited. He tugged the front of his boxers down and pulled Luke to his chest, erection pressing firmly against his ass. "We better take care of this... wouldn't want our guest to get the wrong idea." He bit the younger male's earlobe, hand reaching around to his abs and working their way down between his thighs. "I need to fuck you," he breathed out as he lightly pushed Luke to bend forward. He leaned forward and spat onto his brother's entrance, only getting further aroused at how lewd it truly was. "Hope you can forgive the rush this time."

He lined up quickly and urged his way forward. His mind melted, sinking into the memories and present sensations as his cock sunk deeper into Luke's warmth. He cried out, pressing his chest to Luke's back, wrapping his arms around his smaller frame. "I love being inside you," he groaned into his brother's throat, his hips starting to buck rapidly. "Tell me you love it too Luke."

“Hmm? Yeah, what can I say? He has a great body, and his personality isn’t bad either.” Luke replied in a slightly teasing voice in reply to the mention of James being a jock. “You two would probably get along, you know… as long as I wasn’t part of the conversation.” In his opinion he was sure that Nathan would get along great with James, as long as neither one of them decided that he needed to be the topic of conversation. Not really sure how either one of them would handle that sort of talk with each other, leaning down he rested his head once more in his brother’s lap enjoying the close contact.

“I have a tight end.” He teased as he glanced up at his brother a large smile planted firmly on his face, not minding that his brother once more smacked him on the ass, he had already been warned ahead of time that Nathan planned to give him all eighteen. It was really the least of his worries, if it was anyone else he would complain the whole time, however since it was Nathan he was more than up to putting up with it. Because of his current position over his brother there was absolutely no way for him to hide his growing erection, in many ways it was almost right in his face making it practically impossible to hide.

Humming softly as his older brother spoke once more Luke just watching him, the older man wasn’t being remotely subtle in what he was saying and he had a feeling he knew where this was going before he even finished talking. “Maybe it’s because he wasn’t firm in what he wanted.” Luke replied his eyes sparkling slightly, he had of course caught the pride in his brother’s words which made him laugh softly. It shouldn’t amuse him that Nathan took so much pride in it but he couldn’t really help it considering when it came to that he wanted no one but his older brother to have that sort of pride.

What did surprise him was how Nathan managed to wiggle out from under him and end up behind him, he glanced over his shoulder as he noticed the older man pull down the front of his boxers before pulling him up pressing his back to his chest and the other erect penis to his ass. Sure enough he could definitely feel how hard his brother was, “I suppose we should.” was his honest response. A soft moan escaped his lips as he felt his brother’s hand move from his abs down to his thighs before he was pushed forward obviously being told to lean forward for his brother to get better access.

There wasn’t any complaint from Luke as Nathan told him he needed to fuck him, instead his response was just to brace himself on the arm of the couch and wait a little impatiently for his brother to be inside of him. “I’ll forgive you as long as you make up for it later.” he answered glancing over his shoulder as Nathan lined up and pushed instantly forward a groan slipped out as his head fell forward, feeling the other’s back press against his back and arms wrapping around him before the rapid thrusts started sending surges of pleasure up his spine.

Panting he gripped the arm of the couch tighter as he squeezed his eyes shut, “Damn!” he gasped his body already feeling like it was on fire, “I love you being inside of me.” The words slipped out without an ounce of hesitation the moment Nathan had told him to tell him that he loved it too, there was absolutely no doubt that he did. Arching his back he tried to angle himself better and was pleased when he managed to do so the moan that escaped his lips came from deep within him. The fact that they had to make this quick didn’t even register in his brain, all he really took in was the feeling of his brother inside of him, and the older man’s arms wrapped around his body.

His breaths were labored as he pushed back against his older brother a small rather teasing smile crossed his face as he managed to glance over his shoulder to Nathan a soft laugh managed to escape, “I believe this means I deserve another date.” he panted. Considering how many times they have had sex already he figured that he deserved a second date from his brother, after all he never did get his cake or even finish his cocoa.

Nathan's hips kept a steady and fast pace as he continued to thrust against Luke. He rose back to sit up on his knees, palm pressed to Luke's smooth back to keep him hunched over the couch arm. He just had the urge to truly fuck him after so many times making love to him. The prospect that Alex could show up at any moment almost adding a level of excitement. He listened to the other pant and groan, urging him on and letting him know how good he was making his brother feel.

Hearing Luke ask for another date he tried to not giggle and throw the mood off. It struck him that his initial tease had turned into the most unbelievable and pleasing results. "You can have whatever you want." He was consumed with pleasure, but he did feel the meaning in his words. "Your big brother owes you more than just a date." He continued to pant and groan through his words. He considered the fact that all things considered, they both had put out on their first date, a full and pure smile stretching over his face.

He watched, completely engrossed as his brother began thrusting himself back against him, almost fucking himself, the lewd sounds of skin slapping against skin doing nothing but adding to the pleasure surging from his pelvis and up his spine. He couldn't help but think that the display was so erotic and beautiful at once. "You know, you're really gorgeous like this." He cupped each of Luke's ass cheeks with his palms, roughly gripping them to the point he was likely to leave slight marks. Nathan couldn't help but like the idea of leaving a few marks on Luke. He took his grip and used it like leverage to thrust forward with a bit more force. After a few lust fueled pounds of their bodies connecting, Nathan reached forward, pulling Luke back to sit on his cock and gripped his brother's. The other hand gripped his chin and turned it towards him, trapping him in another deep kiss, both their already shortened breaths struggling and complicating the kiss, but not subsiding any of the passion behind it.

"You feel so good, I'm so close. Are you almost there with me little brother?" Not even a minute after the words came out Nathan felt his body overcome with his climax, arms wrapped around Luke, one hand still pumping him as his body shuddered with each jolt of his ejaculation. He nearly buried his face against Luke's shoulder, his breath coming out as though he were choking on it, feeling the inner-most muscles stroke and squeeze him. Sensations that he could never imagine getting old. He hoped as his hips and hand continued to jerk that he was still providing enough to get Luke off too, too overwhelmed to be completely aware what was happening outside his own body for a moment. "You're amazing Luke." Still coming down he pressed affectionate kissing along Luke's nape.

Luke felt Nathan sit up before a hand was on his back keeping him pressed against the arm of the couch, normally he would complain but he honestly didn't mind. Not in that moment at least, his eyes drifted shut as he groaned trying to keep a hold on reality, it seemed almost impossible to be able to form any sort of coherent thoughts. Panting he tried to force his mind to focus long enough to reply to his brother's words, "A-all I want is you..." he managed to get out between gasps eyes squeezing tightly shut. Pushing back to meet his brother's thrusts just ended up making it even harder for him to do anything but pant and moan in pleasure, even as he felt Nathan's hands roughly grip his ass.

Biting his lip he tried to keep some of his groans back, the last thing they needed is to be heard by their expected guest and bringing more questions than needed. Of course holding them back was a lot easier said than done with Nathan using his grip on his ass as leverage to thrust into him with more force making him bite his arm instead, "You're going to kill me..." he managed to grit out between harsh pants. His body was on fire and as much as he loved it he also felt like it would be the death of him, his body was quivering as Nathan shifted pulling him back so he was sitting on the other man's cock, feeling his brother's hand grip his. Moaning he tilted his head back, eyes once more drifting shut before he felt Nathan grab his chin and turn his head before their lips met.

It wasn't hard for him to feel that his brother was close, and he was really close himself, it was feeling Nathan cum inside of him that almost sent him over the edge his brother's hot seed shooting deep inside of him made him moan. What set him off was his brother's continued bucks into him and hand stroking him despite the fact that he had already cum, "Nathan!" he moaned as he came covering his brother's hand and part of his torso as his body tensed clenching around his brother. It took him a moment to come down from his high enough to shift and pull himself up and off of his brother's cock, a groan escaping him as they broke apart, "Damn, Nathan..." he murmured as he glanced over his shoulder to the other man.

"Keep doing this to me and I'll never be able to think of anything but you deep inside of me." he teased though there was a slightly serious note in his voice as he moved to get up off of the couch so he could at the very least pull his boxers and pants on before Alex showed up knowing that their guest could be arriving any moment. "Also, by the way you gripping my ass it seems like you really just want to fuck me, you don't have to always be gentle with me big brother." he commented as he slipped his boxers on before pulling his pants back up as well just in time for him to hear a knock on the front door, "Hurry up and put some shorts on at least before I answer the door and invite him in with you wearing only boxers."

He laughed lightly at his brother's matter of fact tone following his quick departure from his lap. He looked to his hand, the evidence of his brother's climax clear. "I said I needed to fuck you." His voice dropped to a rasp. "But if you're looking for something rougher... we can look into that. After our next date of course." He shot Luke a wink. He was focused on Luke's lean frame as he jumped back into his clothes only torn away by the knock on the door. He reached for a box of tissues at the coffee table and wiped the fluids from his body quickly.

"Fine, I'll cover up." He snapped his waistband covering his cock back up. "I have clothes by the door, they should be dried. And it may have been your idea, but it was my message, I'll let him in." He stood up and planted a peck on Luke's cheek, a wry smile formed with the knowledge that sweet chaste kisses like that were probably not enough for either of them anymore. He turned and dashed to the front door where his clothes from earlier hung, jumping in one swift move into his pants and tossing on the hoodie. In the time it took him another knock had come to the door. Impatient.

He paused for a moment, knowing things in the house would change as soon as he let the older man inside. Maybe some day he wouldn't have to worry about it and would endure the criticisms, but while Luke lived here he would have to limit his affection some in front of others. Limit, but he'd never cut off completely after holding back for so long what he really wanted. He took a deep breath, his entire torso moving, expanding and flattening with the movement of air. He turned the lock and knob, pulling the door open. Standing there was a platinum blond with shaggy mess of short waves, about 5'7", on the thinner side. Nathan noted he'd let his hair grow out since he last saw him, and immediately thought it was odd to even notice it. "Alex... hey."

"Nathan," he greeted with a sly smirk and mischievous tone. "I figured I'd bring a gift for inviting me over." He held up a bottle that appeared to be alcohol at least, likely wine. "Hope you don't mind."

Nathan stepped back to let the other man in. "That's... you didn't have to bring anything Alex." He wasn't big on drinking, and he was nervous about alcohol at all around his under-aged brother. Turning back to the living room and Luke approaching the door he introduced the two. "Alex, this is my brother Luke... Luke, this is Alex. We met on campus." He knew that Luke knew enough about Alex, but he wanted to keep things standard around the other man.

"Nathan, when you said you had a little brother I imagined some kid, this is clearly a young man," he smiled. "Nice to meet you Luke. He talked about you an awful lot. Could swear a guy had a crush or something." He gave a playful jab to Nathan's ribs. Nathan prayed his face didn't give him away but knew a slight blush was more than likely. "Not sure how it never was clear you were older." He sounded the least bit disappointed, like this changed his plans a bit to have another adult around, but he still smiled at Luke, looking him over a bit.

Rolling his eyes Luke didn't immediately reply, not like he didn't think it would be nice to once in awhile have something rougher than what Nathan had given him already he knew in the end as long as he had Nathan he wouldn't care about much else. "When do you plan on giving me my second date?" he finally questioned turning to glanced over his shoulder to his brother a smile playing on his lips before he finally turned to face him completely watching as Nathan pulled his boxers back into place on his hips. Sticking his tongue out when he was told that Nathan was going to let him in he moved back over to the couch sinking down on it as he watched the older man head off towards the front door and the clothes he had left hanging there to dry.

Hearing another knock sound before he heard the tell tale signs of the door being opened he laughed softly and shook his head, he knew without a doubt that the impatience was for the other man to see his brother and that amused him more than it probably should have. It wasn't until he heard the door shut that he changed his positioning on the couch, resting easily in the middle his legs having once more been pulled up underneath him a habit he just couldn't seem to break and rarely noticed he was doing. Turning his gaze to his brother and the guy that followed him, he laughed softly when he he heard Alex say that he had imagined some kid and scratched the back of his neck a little nervously, "Sheesh big brother, you run off to school and talk so much about me yet you make me out to be a little kid." he teased his brother flashing a smile before his attention returned to Alex.

"It's nice to meet you as well." of course Nathan hadn't really talked about him, had he not gotten that text he had a feeling that Nathan never would have mentioned him. Which now that Luke was thinking about it, he wasn't sure if he should really find that something he should be upset about, or if he should just accept the fact that his older brother wasn't going to tell him about the people he had dated. If he was being completely honest with himself he had to admit he would have liked to hear a bit about the people that his brother had been dating since he left for college, then again he was sure that Nathan could say the same thing about the people he had been dating.

Deciding that it was best to let it go after all he turned his gaze to the TV the long since over movie having returned to the play screen, grabbing the remote he turned the DVD player off and decided to flip through some channels instead waiting a little impatiently for at least Nathan to join him on the couch but trying hard not to show his impatience. At least he wasn't showing it in the way that he would have had it been just the two of them, as he flicked through the channels he spoke, "So Alex, what are you studying?" he asked faking mild curiosity though Nathan had mentioned a little he still felt it was only fair that he tried to get this ball rolling and figured he could start with learning a little about the other man.

Though he had been aware of the slight disappointment he had heard in Alex's voice, telling him Nathan had been right and the man had gotten the wrong idea when his brother had invited him over. It made him briefly wonder what the man would have thought he could even get out of it when he was invited over when he thought that he was a kid, but he didn't even ask. Since his eyes were never really on Alex for long he was completely oblivious to the fact that the other's eyes were roving over him, he had no interest in the other man himself and because of that briefly wondered if James would either.

Nathan instantly regretting following his brother's directions in this particular situation. Alex had very obviously come with the thought of something more happening. It wasn't that he made Luke sound like a kid, and he gave a sour look to Alex even making it seem that way. He imagined the slightly older man just never listened very closely to anything Nathan had said, more concerned with looking him up and down. Part of what made dating the man disagreeable. "I'm pretty sure I mentioned my brother was in his senior year."

Alex pressed his index to his chin in slight thought. "Yeah, I'm sure. Just when you're my age, high school seems so long ago. Don't think of high schoolers looking like him." He smirked almost nervously, but that quickly faded. "I'm studying vet medicine," he said answering Luke's question. "Just a softy for animals. Even the more intimidating ones." That last note was made with heavy eyes aimed at Nathan. He held up the bottle in his hands. "Screw?" He smirked as though suppressing a laugh at his own joke. His body language also eluded to a not so subtle tease. "Maybe Luke would like a bit too?" If Nathan didn't know any better with that line...

Nathan rolled his eyes. "Corkscrew is far left drawer, glasses are the top shelf of the cabinet above, and my brother is under-aged." He looked over at Luke on the couch with a quizzical look. He wanted to add something about how the youngest of them was his alone and that even a joke like that fell short with him, but he composed himself. "Have mom and dad ever let you have a bit to drink? If you want some I'll be responsible for you." He remembered his parents letting him have a glass around the holidays before he was of age as long as they were there to monitor him, but he wasn't sure if Luke had ever done the same or had any interest. He'd be a little concerned if this would be his first time.

"Heh, don't get me in trouble for intoxicating your brother Nathan. Though I'm sure he's cute a little tipsy." Alex teased, moving around their kitchen rather comfortably.

"Don't even." Nathan warned gently, a small but uncomfortable laugh coming with the words.

"What? Maybe you don't see it cause he's your brother, but he's definitely cute. Does that make you jealous?" The blond leaned over the counter, dropping his voice to a whisper, but not likely one that would be completely obscured to Luke.

Nathan felt a flush of mixed emotions. It wasn't like he was completely immune to compliments or other advances, but he didn't want them towards him or his brother, and he couldn't clearly explain why other than to take a harsh tone that he also didn't feel was right. Of course he knew how cute his brother was, and he got to see him in ways no one else did, his erotic and vulnerable sides. Normally, this behavior might be fun, might go somewhere, between he and Luke it did. It made his head swim and his body tingle. Things he couldn't talk about with other people. But with Alex he was sure no matter how he responded it would all get construed the wrong way. Nevertheless he tried his best. "Not jealous. Of course any brother of mine is going to be good looking." Cockier than he wanted, but he didn't want to dismiss the fact that he did find his brother attractive, even if it sounded weird or out of place to someone else. He found Luke unbelievably hot, and being in the presence of a man he once went on a couple of dates with made it stick in his mind even more. "But I didn't ask you over to ogle my little brother."

"So what did you invite me for?" Alex tilted his head slightly with a smile, looking straight at Nathan.

"Have they let me or have I ever?" Luke replied to the question of whether their parents have ever let him have a drink, did his brother not listen to him when he had mentioned the type of group he surrounded himself with? He went to parties with them regularly, and yes drinks were available, and yes he would once in awhile indulge himself in one but never more than that mainly so their parents wouldn't freak out. What they didn't know wouldn't hurt after all, especially when it came to whether or not he was drinking underage and without their permission. Twisting around on the couch he rested his arms on the back of it propped up on his knees as he watched the two older men and their slight bickering which made him roll his eyes, "You two bicker like a married couple." he commented eyes locked on his brother when Alex had turned to the drawer so he could open the bottle of wine he had brought with him.

"I also have to very working ears, and can hear you." he added after he had listened enough to the conversation to be well aware of the fact that their bickering involved him, having started with the comment of him looking cute tipsy, followed by his brother's warning and coming up to Alex quite clearly stating that he was cute. As flattered as Luke was that the older man seemed to like his appearance he had no interest in pleasing the other man with his looks, in fact that definitely was not why they had invited him over here. More than happy with his brother being the closest thing he had in the sense of lover, was he even able to call his brother that? He thought so, it seemed fitting after all. Shaking his head he pushed those thoughts aside as the pair continued to bicker and he shook his head once more, "Nathan, behave." he warned his eyes taking on a more hard look as he watched his older brother.

After a moment he moved sitting himself on the back of the couch legs dangling over the back so he could watch the pair better and make sure they were behaving themselves, the last thing he needed was for his older brother to say something to set Alex off. Instead he turned his attention to Alex deciding he should comment on what he had said he was studying but he hadn't liked the look he had given Nathan after, obviously the man liked his brother but that wasn't why they had invited him here either. He had to learn enough about Alex to see if he was compatible with James, and he knew that the only way to do so was to ensure his brother fully behaved himself and didn't get to possessive or protective of him in the process he was more than capable of taking care of himself after all.

"So you two had dated right?" he questioned looking between them both before his eyes settled on Alex once more, "For how long?" he wasn't even sure if it had actually been for any length of time or was really just having a few dates but he thought it wouldn't at least hurt to ask. As long as Nathan kept himself in line and behaved then he knew that they could get through this just fine it was just a matter of managing to do so. As he was waiting for a response he pulled his phone out of his picket and started to look through his messages having completely neglected his phone since his brother's arrival the day before. He had quite a few from the gang, and some from James as well, replying to James' texts he figured the others could wait but he knew ignoring his boyfriend -even if he wouldn't be for much longer- wasn't a good idea since it made the other man worry.

Typing a few quick messages to the other man he turned his gaze from his phone which was now resting in his lap to the two older men, a soft hum escaping him as he lazily swung his feet back and forth hazel eyes moving between the two of them. "Nathan, I'm hungry." it had been a couple of hours since he had eaten anything, and despite being more than old enough to just get up and get himself something he didn't feel like doing so, especially since both of the other men were in the kitchen and had it not been for the fact that it was a rather open space that connected the living room and kitchen he wouldn't have even been listening to them or watching them to begin with.

The long haired man gave a disapproving roll of the eyes. "Fine, three glasses it is. If they come back or find out I'll say it was your first, kay." Nathan was not sure how he felt about the people his brother had been hanging around anymore. Between this and the other things his little brother had obviously picked up on, he kind of had the urge to punch them. But then again, he couldn't blame him for being an average teenager. Nor could he deny that some of these developments and the thoughts they evoked turned him on despite his protectiveness of Luke. Then he heard his brother tease that he and Alex sounded like an old married couple, he groaned, "Do not," sure that Alex loved to hear that. He was tempted to bark something at Luke for warning him to behave of all things. This was his idea and he wasn't even getting to the point. He hadn't been ready to face Alex, but once again let his brother get what he wanted.

"You could say that about the two of you," Alex giggled. "Nathan, are you sure you're not the little brother here?" He jabbed the taller man's muscular arm playfully before turning his attention to Luke, given his further questions. Nathan smirked with mild annoyance. Was arguing with your brother always like a couple arguing, or was it just them? "We went out a few times, but your brother can be hard to pin down," his smile softened a bit almost sad. "You'd think with my work at the clinic I'd be better at getting people to hold still, given we're all animals really."

Nathan sighed. "You're both brats talking to me this way. You," he pointed towards Alex, "shouldn't be so comparable to someone almost ten years younger than you." It was more of a teasing jab than a criticism, giving in to the absurd direction his evening was taking. The he turned to his brother hanging over the couch. "And you... just because you know I'll do something, doesn't mean you don't need to ask nicely. Be nice... or the next time you want something from me I may not give it to you... little brother." He shot Luke a look and a dangerous smirk, not really caring if Alex saw and had to interpret what it was he was seeing right now, certain it didn't look too unlike playful bickering between brothers. He turned going deeper into the kitchen pulling out things towards some idea of a meal.

Alex gave a quick glipse and pout at Nathan's warning to essentially act more his age and then redirected his focus back to Luke. "To answer... we've known each other since about April, and after much pestering he finally accepted a couple of dates late May. But then we both got pretty busy with the summer term. I started being full time at the clinic and Nathan took up two jobs. We saw each other when he made deliveries, that was still nice." He smiled and his brow arched looking at Luke handling his phone. "What about you Luke... messaging someone special?"

Nathan's ears perked up. He hadn't even noticed his brother had his phone, and despite his realization that it probably didn't mean anything, he felt a tinge of jealousy that Luke probably was texting James, even though it was completely reasonable. Who completely ignored a boyfriend or girlfriend over their sibling? Other than them that is. Was Luke inviting James over, he wasn't sure he was ready. "Let me know if I'm cooking for three or four," he called to Luke.

Luke laughed softly when Nathan told Alex he needed to act more his age, though a clear pout crossed his face when his brother turned on him and said that he needed to ask nicely or next time he wanted something from his brother he wouldn’t be getting it. Of course he was more than aware of the fact that there was more in those words than what most would assume, huffing softly as he glanced towards the floor only to hear Nathan move further into the kitchen and start to gather some items this caused a smile to cross his face. Of course he knew he could have and probably should have actually asked his brother to make something to eat, rather than a bit bluntly state that he was hungry and immediately expect him to do something.

Turning his attention once more to Alex when he spoke telling him about when they had met, and when Nathan had finally accepted to go on a couple of dates with him. Of course he was curious, maybe more so than he should be, but hearing that Alex thought it had still been nice that they saw each other when Nathan made deliveries, “That’s sweet.” He replied truly happy to hear that Alex seemed to have -or maybe still did- like seeing his brother even if Nathan didn’t quite return the other man’s feelings. It was when he was glancing back towards his phone as it vibrated in his hand that he heard Alex speak once more, this time questioning him and asking if he was messaging someone special.

“Ah…” he started trailing off for a moment before he shrugged, “I suppose you could say that. Though for how much longer is questionable.” He answered as he replied quickly to the text only to turn his gaze to an empty part of the kitchen when he heard Nathan call telling him to let him know if he was cooking for three or for four. That made him truly think for a moment before answering, “Do you want me to invite James over?” he asked his voice completely honest as he shifted his weight managing to slip a leg underneath him despite being perched on the back of the couch to begin with.

As he continued to exchange a few messages with James he got the impression that the other man would definitely not mind coming over, but it came down to whether or not Nathan was okay with him doing so. After all, right now Luke was still very much intent on scoping Alex out and trying to figure out if he was even compatible with his boyfriend. He was still very much unsure if the older man was, and maybe it wasn’t a good idea to try to hook James up with another guy when he was still in a relationship with him but he kind of hoped that by doing so James would just break up with him and spare him the trouble of having to do it himself.

It never pleased him to have to break up with anyone, if anything it made him feel bad for leading them along to begin with and breaking their hearts. He was hoping that James didn’t truly have feelings for him since it would certainly make this a lot easier, stretching slightly he turned back to Alex and Nathan. “I could always have him come over next time if you aren’t ready to meet him.” He added as he slipped off of the couch and walked into the kitchen so he could actually watch Nathan as he worked. The last thing he wanted to do was pressure Nathan into meeting James so soon, especially considering they had Alex over and he had even pressed for that despite his older brother having said quite clearly that he wasn’t sure it was a good idea.

Nathan had been mildly listening to the other two talk about who was on Luke's phone, knowing more than likely it was James. This thing going on was really directed by him, so he had really hoped his brother would just give him more to work with then trying to keep an old date at bay. It was awkward, he and Alex hadn't really had a definitive end, they just no longer had time and Nathan hadn't felt that special connection where he knew Alex at least still wanted to explore. He felt a little guilty, and it wasn't like he could explain why he no longer would count himself as available, when those feelings were for Luke.

"He's your boyfriend Luke, did you feel like having him over?" He spoke a little conflicted. He hadn't thought much about meeting James, not even with his brother's latest idea. He had almost thought that through this visit he'd just have to leave Luke alone to handle his boyfriend on his own. Sure it sounded like they could get along, especially with most of Nathan's prior jealousy at bay, but he'd already fucked up socially with his own brother, he was leaving Alex to lead his own social interactions, so who knew what he'd pull with his little brother's boyfriend.

Nathan could hear Luke moving further into the kitchen, and felt his eyes watching him move around. Alex took a seat at the table, turning his chair between facing Luke and Nathan.

"If you invite him over Luke, I wont feel so bad if I distract your brother a bit. A not quite double date even." Alex seemed to be attempting to play it cool and not be getting his hopes up too high with Nathan. He also seemed to really like Luke and wanted to engage him. "I don't want to interrupt his catching up with you." Nathan was happy he was being so friendly with Luke and not clinging to him, but he could sense the hesitation and awkwardness from the older man. He was very likely, as Nathan had warned, horny. He'd mostly feared the man would try to get him alone which would be inconsiderate to Luke, now on multiple levels.

Nathan sighed, but not so much out of frustration. "You know, it's a good opportunity, at this rate I don't see mom and dad coming home. We can be a little more casual getting to know each other." He smiled a little sheepishly. "Besides... what I lack in social skills you two will more than make up for. Alex... will you help me both charm and scope out my brother's boyfriend for me?" He gave a look, nothing like the one's he gave Luke, but the intention was understood. He knew it was manipulative, but it was the best thing he could think of to keep Alex engaged with other people instead of getting him alone, and maybe even engage James directly.

Alex smirked coyly. "Lacking social skills aye? Seem to have no problem where I'm sitting. Can't say no to that handsome face." He turned to Luke with an interesting look in his eyes, it said something of him feeling rather bold but also charmed. "I'll help your bro and boyfriend get along. That way you don't have to pick sides. He's at least over eighteen though, right? I need to know real fun can still be had." Nathan wasn't even sure what Alex was getting at, maybe the alcohol, but he starting prepping food for four. "And depending how serious you guys are, I'll let you know if I like him or not... I have a good sense about people... though I'm still better with animals in that way too."

"I didn't plan on it." Luke replied when Nathan asked him if he had felt like having James come over, in all honesty he hadn't planned on having him over at all today, especially not with him still trying to figure Alex out. However, maybe having James here would be a good thing, give another guy to try to distract Alex from his brother, granted Luke had no problem trying to be the center of attention he didn't want Nathan to get jealous or thing that he actually had feelings for Alex when that was just not the case. It was when Alex spoke that he glanced towards the older man, watching him for a moment, he supposed he could invite James over, even if Alex would be the only one remotely thinking of this as anywhere near a double date.

Glancing down at his phone he replied to the most recent message he had gotten from James and adding at the end that he wanted him to come over. After sending the message he turned back to Nathan who was speaking to Alex, asking him to help scope out his boyfriend making Luke roll his eyes and frown, "Neither one of you need to scope out anything." he replied, though he had to admit he was slightly amused and knew that it was Nathan's way of trying to ensure that Alex's attention was for James and not for him.

"I told you earlier that I doubted they would brave the snow tonight, they will probably be home sometime tomorrow depending on the roads. Most likely around noon." he admitted as he considered how the roads would be in the morning, icy probably, so they would wait until around noon when the roads would be a little better at least unless it starts to snow again but he didn't really think there was any point in worrying about that. It wasn't as if their parents had never driven in the snow before and he was sure they would not want to stay away from home for two days especially with Nathan visiting them and knowing he was only here for a month which once more depressed him.

It was the thought of school that made him wonder if Nathan would be able to return home for his graduation in just half a year, or if the other man was just going to be to busy to come and be there for it. Which then again once more upset him but he didn't really want to think about it, it was only going to get him depressed and it wasn't something anyone in this house should have to deal with right now. Pulling himself up so he was sitting on the counter beside where Nathan was working and swinging his legs a little he looked over at his brother, "You know with all of these people coming in and out it's getting cold in here." of course he was sure it was just him that was cold, and he wouldn't be surprised if Nathan's response was telling him to go put a shirt on then but he thought he would mention it anyways.

Already aware that the heat was on there really was nothing more that could be done, but he was positive when James arrived and entered the house the draft that would come with him was going to do nothing short of make him feel like he was freezing. It made him wonder if he should get his severe lack of intolerance for the cold checked out, but in the end decided it was probably nothing everyone's body was different after all and his just had a very bad lack of tolerance for the cold. Turning to Alex he watched him for a moment noticing how his chair was angled so he could watch both of them and finally deciding to comment on what he had said earlier about James being at least eighteen, "Yeah, he's nineteen." he replied.

There were a few kids in his class that were nineteen though most were either eighteen or seventeen turning eighteen within the next few months. For a moment he glanced between the two of them, he could imagine them being a couple and as cute as it looked he knew that Nathan had no interest and he was perfectly fine with that knowing that if his brother was actually interested in Alex it would mean he wasn't his and that was unacceptable to him. A small smile crossed his face as he spoke once more, "He's on his way, but he literally lives just down the street, so he'll probably be here in about five minutes." he commented.

Of course Luke had never told Nathan that James lived that close to them, he had never thought it was that important though now that he was thinking about it, it was probably pretty important that he mentioned that. Shrugging at the thought his eyes fell back to his phone as he answered some other messages before he turned his gaze once more to the two men in the room with him.

Nathan shot his brother an annoyed look. "Who do you think you're talking to? Of course I need to scope out your boyfriend." One, he was trying to get Alex and James exposed to one another. While he and Alex were not tied to one another in any permanent way, Luke was going to need to work to let James go, and if he wanted someone there to pick things up and provide comfort, even on rebound, James would need to know him to turn to him. He at least knew that Alex was a nice guy and would be receptive of comforting someone if he even mildly knew them. Second, he wanted to lay eyes on James no matter what. He still wasn't sure he liked the things he was picking up on Luke's general group of friends. Lastly, he did want to lessen the burden of attention from himself.

When he heard Luke complain about the cold he let out a heavy sigh. Deep down it concerned him that Luke was so sensitive to the cold. The sigh was mostly to himself as he was already taking off his hoodie before tossing it over Luke's shoulders, a couple of sizes too big, but it was warm from his body. "I get too hot anyway." He was tempted to lean in and kiss him, eyes darting to his brother's lips for just a moment before he remembered Alex was right there. He tugged the hood down a bit in a teasing gesture in hopes of dissipating anything Alex may have observed. This was becoming... difficult.

Alex was watching, but not the way the other two may have worried, seeming to be focused on Nathan's exposed arms before gingerly admiring their house a bit to play off the fact he'd been staring. "Wish my brother and I were like you two," he said wistfully, but Nathan nearly froze with the hidden implication of those words. Then Alex got Luke's response regarding James. "Nineteen?" Alex questioned at the new information. "How did that happen? Was he... held back?" Then suddenly he seemed to brighten up. "Did you meet because you were assigned to tutor him? Then one study session one thing lead to another?" He arched his brow with a smirk, as though he'd figured something out.

"Really, that sounds like one of those books you were always reading around the clinic. Don't drag my little brother into your smutty stories." Nathan's tone wasn't so serious, but sounded more critical than anything. Then he turned to Luke. "If he's just down the street how does he ever leave you alone?" His tone was definitely annoyed and a little sullen thinking that his brother's boyfriend was just down the street. Despite everything, he felt jealousy that the guy was so close and could see him with ease. And he would, especially if Luke couldn't get the nerve to break up with him. He might even want Luke during his visit. Of course he'd come by for the holidays, might even try to spend a few hours or ask Luke to come to his house if that's how close he was. He didn't like this line of thinking, it was turning his mood a bit bitter. "Well hope the star athlete is fine with Cesar salad, I'm keeping it simple."

"Star athlete, huh?" came Alex's voice breaking Nathan from his line of thinking a bit. "Score Luke!"

Luke frowned slightly when Nathan replied saying that he did need to scope out his boyfriend, no if anyone needed to do something he needed Alex to take more interest in his boyfriend while his brother could just take a step back and pretend that he and James had nothing going on. He was surprised when his older brother threw his hoodie over his shoulders but did not remotely complain about that, it was warm thanks to his brother's body temperature running higher than anyone else in the family. Humming softly in completely content when he noticed that Nathan was watching him in a way stating plainly to Luke since he knew his brother that he wanted to kiss him but because of Alex that wasn't going to happen, though now that they were going to also have James here he had to admit he was glad they had sex earlier and got it out of the way having a feeling their two guests would be here for awhile not like he would completely mind.

Hearing Alex question how James was nineteen and still in high school he glanced towards him and shook his head when he was asked if his boyfriend was held back, "No. His birthday falls so late in the year that he couldn't start with everyone else he had to wait another year, so he was always a year older than the rest of us growing up." It was when he continued and went on about how he met James that he laughed, "Absolutely not, apparently I'm just the football teams type." he replied a little nervously as he rubbed the back of his neck, then turned his gaze back to Nathan who was speaking now. Of course he was slightly amused by their bickering, and the fact that Alex seemed to think that there was something about being assigned to tutor and older man just for one thing to lead to another to be hot, but that was definitely not how it happened between him and James.

It just turned out he was good friends with one of the other members of the football team and that gave him and in, since then he has changed everything about the people he hangs out with and is now in with all of them. He had started to date James about two months after he got in with the football team, he had noticed he had the star player's attention for awhile but had never thought of it as actually having a chance to have any sort of relationship. Apparently he was wrong, and now he was still with him, which he certainly was happy about it just came down to the fact that he just wasn't good enough for James, he wasn't into him like he was and that meant that he needed to let him be with someone who could share his feelings.

Shrugging at the question of how James ever leaves him alone if he is just down the street he shook his head, "Because he has his priorities and I have mine." he replied as he slipped off of the counter in time to hear a knock on the door, "He would prefer that anyways big brother, star football player, he's health conscious." He did laugh when Alex said he scored as he left the room and went to get the door and let James in so he wouldn't be standing out in the cold. Opening the door he did smile brightly up at the taller man, and move aside to let him in, he did receive a kiss in greeting and was happy to know that Nathan was held up in the kitchen and unable to see it, he didn't want his brother to make a big deal out of it. James was around 5'9", built up like anyone would expect a star high school football player to be, his auburn hair was short and he had a little bit of stubble along his chin and jaw outlining where he would have a beard if he actually let it grow out but he preferred to keep it short to non existent.

Instantly an arm was wrapped around his shoulders as he spoke, "Hey, glad you let me come over tonight, you know despite your brother not having been in town that long." That of course made him laugh, he was glad that James seemed to understand his love for his brother and wanting to spend time with his brother, but at the same time he was glad that James had come over tonight as well as he watched him shed his coat and put it up to dry near the door. Now standing there in just a tank top and a pair of jeans that Luke had to admit showed off his boyfriend nicely as he looked him over a small smirk crossing his face, "Come now, face is up here." James teased taking Luke's admiration of his body to be something more than it actually was.

"Yeah, yeah I know." Luke replied turning and leading James into the kitchen where his brother and Alex where, "James this is my brother Nathan." he started motioning to his brother before he turned his attention to Alex and motioned to him, "And this is Alex, he's a friend of my brother's." he said before he returned to his spot on the counter beside Nathan watching as James move to sit at the table with Alex.

"It's nice to meet both of you." James greeted glancing over the other two men in the room before he turned his attention once more to Luke who he noticed was watching his older brother not something he minded in the least. "I can definitely see where you get your looks though, Luke." he added as he gave a once over to his boyfriend's brother, they both looked very similar quite clearly related and he had to admit that his boyfriend's brother did look good before his eyes moved back to Alex who he was currently sitting with.

"Anything I can help with," Alex asked in a almost raspy tone as Luke stepped into the front area. Nathan had just put seasoned chicken into a pan to grill. Alex was biting his lip feeling a bit more free to look Nathan over and admire him. He'd really missed the younger man actually. Granted, their dates had stayed closer to platonic than he really wanted, but the idea of another chance kind of excited him.

"You're a guest... sit. Just trying to decide how much I should really make." He could see through the corner of his eye Alex's hot gaze. He wasn't sure what to do in this situation anymore. Normally he wouldn't mind the advances of a man like Alex. He'd always been a little amazed he could get the attentions of even a slightly older man. But he had what he wanted truly and he couldn't let Alex keep thinking it was him. But he wouldn't mind building a friendship with him... if he could stop looking at him like he was the food.

"Well it is always nice when a man makes dinner for you." Alex said smiling, leaning on his elbow, feeling a bit bored. "So, your brother have any idea about your plans...?"

"Hey... you know, I only told you because I felt cutting things off suddenly for work. He doesn't need to know until Christmas. And you can forget you know anything." He was really regretting telling Alex the reason he had taken up so much work. He didn't want him to think he was just avoiding him, so he let it out that he was trying to get his new place, trying to get his brother out to visit more, but there was one more thing and he would resent the man if he let it out here and now. Alex seemed to pout at his response. "Sorry, okay... I just have it all thought out when I want to tell him. These are the holidays after all."

Alex shrugged, leg swinging absently. "I get it, I wasn't going to say it."

Suddenly the two older men saw Luke and James enter the kitchen. Nathan was a little surprised by James, he seemed a little... gentler than he expected? But his brother still seemed rather petite next to him and Nathan didn't want to drift too far into what things were like between the two. He was more handsome than he had let himself imagine he might be, not exactly planning to think that way about his brother's boyfriend... though considering, that would be more expected than his real feelings to most people. Both he and Alex exchanged greetings and smiles back at the younger man.

When he heard James comment on his looks Nathan was sure he was blushing again. He was not used to this much attention in such close quarters and from so many at once. But he tried to keep his composure none the less, a chuckle coming out. "Has he used that line on mom yet? If you ever do, just don't do it around dad, he wont care if you're actually into men." He gave a glance over and briefly caught James eyes roaming, but he also saw Alex looking at James for a moment.

"Nathan... I think I need to go back to high school."

"Sometimes you act like it."

The oldest of them all shot a sneer Nathan's way before falling into a slight laugh. "I mean if these two are any indication of high schoolers these days..."

"Careful where you're going with that."

"Only eighteen or older of course!" He said with a slight laugh before turning to James. "After dinner there's a bottle of wine... would you be up for a drink?"

Luke laughed when Nathan asked if he had ever said that to their mother, "Yes actually he has, and luckily for him Dad was at work. Though he also said the same to Dad when Mom wasn't around." he added giving a rather teasing smile towards James who laughed, "Let's just say he definitely knows how to flatter the family, though I personally think I'm the best looking." he added the last part with a smirk planted firmly on his face and looking over to Nathan. He heard a murmur of agreement from James, though in all honesty he would have been a bit upset if James hadn't agreed with him considering how long they have been dating.

"Ha, true I have. But I honestly do think you get your looks from your brother, Luke. You two look strikingly alike." James replied crossing his legs as he leaned back against his seat looking over the two brothers. Compared to the other's parents James was one hundred percent positive that he had more traits from his brother, which wasn't completely uncommon among siblings, but for some reason he felt it was more true in this situation. Luke had hopped off of the counter and moved to sit in the seat beside James who turned to better face his boyfriend while not turning away from Alex or Nathan which wasn't easy to do but he somehow managed.

"Wine sounds great." James added after the two older men had finished their little chat, and knowing exactly what Nathan had meant about telling Alex to watch where he was going. "I will admit a lot of them do definitely look older than they are, and are definitely nice eye candy." he admitted as he was watching his boyfriend, Luke seemed to be lost in his thoughts not something uncommon for his boyfriend, he would be more surprised if he wasn't. Reaching over he slipped his hand into his boyfriend's leaning over for a quick kiss which of course managed to snap Luke out of his thoughts. Luke smiled at James before he leaned back against his seat and looked towards his brother briefly wondering if he should start whining about the fact that there was still no food sitting in front of him and he was hungry.

After a moment of consideration he did just that, "I'm dying Nathan! Is it done yet?" he asked not caring that he was over exaggerating though it did earn a laugh and small shake of the head from James who seemed nothing short of amused with the fact that he was whining about food.

"You know, with your appetite I would think you were the one on the football team." James teased as he ran his thumb over the back of Luke's hand. Luke just shrugged as he rested his head on his free hand watching their hands absentmindedly and trying to figure out a way to get Alex more interested in James and visa versa, it didn't seem like it was going to be as easy as he had hoped for.

Looking over to Alex he spoke, "Did you play any sports in high school?" it was the first thing that came to his mind, considering James was a football player he knew any type of sport would at least be some sort of connection, something for them to start to discuss.

Nathan gave a smug grin at Luke's admission that his boyfriend was a flirt and hadn't hesitated to use that line on both their parents... bold. "Flattering the whole family then," he said with a smirk before realizing it. He listened to Luke's claim of being the best looking. He didn't feel the need to argue against him, even given their company, other people told him he was handsome, but Luke was some mix of handsome and cute that he wasn't sure anyone fully resisted. It was killing him to do so now even. They'd broken through this barrier, and now they had to build it up again for other people.

He felt an odd feeling at James' insistence that the two of them were so much alike. Some of it was guilt and a little curiosity over the teen. Knowing what the two of them had and were doing, how he had felt about him out of jealousy despite knowing nothing other than he was dating his brother. Was it him or was his brother's boyfriend still eyeing him? He wasn't sure about looking with a chance to lock eyes with him. "Maybe you're actually cloned from me," he shot his brother a smirk. He couldn't help but glance at James and Alex a moment. James was really handsome, obviously strong, but not that broad considering his sport. He took to swimming, but James was only a little thicker in some areas than him. Alex was on the other hand built much closer to Luke.

"Must have been brutal being around all that... well, before snagging this one," Alex said facing James and pointing his thumb to Luke. He seemed to be taking in everything he could around him right now, definitely showing a preference to the athletic type. Suddenly his vision was cut by Luke taking a seat next to his boyfriend, and he redirected back to Nathan. He waited a moment before he got James' response to wine before shooting a smile. "You're boyfriend let us know the deal," he took up the bottle looking it over. "Just don't get me in trouble for distributing to minors." He smirked especially to James.

Nathan was almost expecting his brother's groans when they came out about his hunger, laughing slightly at James' comment. "He's the most inefficient consumer of food. So much goes in, yet he stays practically the same size. Must all fuel his mouth." Nathan smirked to himself. It sounded like a harsh joke, but Nathan preferred to think of it as a dirty compliment. He started dishing out plates and shot Luke a wink while placing his. "Eat up, you've used a lot of energy since I've been home." He took his own seat between Luke and Alex sitting across from James.

Alex between bites addressed James question, a little happy by the younger man's curiosity. "Track and field in high school. Got me nice solid legs," he said patting his thighs. "But then I got a little nerdy and by the time I got to college I was cramming all the science in I could. All so I can hang around barns and clinics. Only thing that smells stronger than a locker-room is a barn. Though both come with some nice bodies." He smirked at James in particular before taking a few bites. "No surprise this is really good Nathan."

"Nah, it's really basic. I just didn't want to keep this one waiting. I've been telling him we need to put some weight on him."

"Hah... what about me? I'm older, and not that much bigger than your brother. Do you need to fill me up too?" Nathan's eyes were likely noticeably wider before he broke into a small nervous laugh. The things that ran through his mind and how true they were to he and his brother the last day and a half, he could have nearly choked at the implications, both known and unknowingly made by Alex's tease. He shot the man a look almost of disbelief but kept quiet beyond that, partly as he was stunned for words. Alex seemed amused at causing Nathan to fluster, but disappointed that he got nothing in return.

While focusing on his plate, Nathan nervously glanced over at Luke for a moment. "Before I forget, Luke, I needed your help with something upstairs." He gave a serious look to Luke before standing up from the table. "It'll just be a moment guys. You're guests, so you can decide what you want to do over wine." He saw a mischievous look over Alex's face, the gears in his head already turning. The guy was older than him, but each time he was around him longer than five minutes he seemed to be more and more like a teenager. A horny teenager.

"Maybe." Luke mused a small smirk playing on his lips, "But I still got the looks big brother." he commented with a rather sincere look on his face making James laugh. Despite things though Luke was aware that his boyfriend's eyes weren't for Alex like he had hoped but his brother, and there was absolutely no way he was going to accept his boyfriend breaking up with him for his older brother. That was probably the one and only way that Nathan could get on his bad side considering he loved his brother in a non brotherly way. At this point he was rather impatiently waiting for Nathan to plate the food and feed him almost tempted to be more than a little childish and throw a fit if he wasn't fed soon, it wasn't remotely against him to do so and he knew right out he still very much had a childish side to him.

James couldn't help the laugh of agreement that came from him when Alex spoke, "It was, but I'm not the only one with my eyes on Luke, the whole team has a thing for him. Just turns out he's mine." he answered eyes locking on Luke who met his gaze. Of course he was well aware that the rest of the team had a thing for him as well, it wasn't against any of them asking him to put out, sometimes even when James was in the same room, but it all came down to the fact that yes, he was dating James. In the end though he knew he belonged to his brother not to his boyfriend, and as much as he knew that was fucked up he couldn't help the truth, he liked James, he was a nice guy and handsome, but he loved his brother and that just wasn't something that could be beat.

"Did he now?" James asked raising an eyebrow at Luke who just shrugged, "No worries though. No one has to know that you gave us anything." he added turning his gaze from his blushing boyfriend to Alex. He didn't really mind that Luke had told the older two men that they had been drinking before, as long as neither of them went and told anyone that someone had previously been supplying alcohol to minors he had no problem with anyone else knowing. After all, what was the harm of a bit of fun that just happened to include some alcohol? It wasn't like they did anything else that was apparently "illegal" at these parties, they just had some drinks and a good time with friends, it wasn't hurting anyone and he saw no reason for it to be a problem.

Childishly Luke stuck his tongue out at his brother's comment, "You're just jealous that I can eat mom and dad out of house and home and not gain a pound and you can't." he answered with a look stating plainly that he could too. It was not uncommon for their mother to have to tell him to stop eating and literally shoo him out of the kitchen, so when he wasn't hungry and had no appetite was when their parents knew something was wrong with him. A pleased hum escaped him when food was set before him and instantly he grabbed his fork and took a bite more than happy to finally have something to eat. The whole time he hadn't slipped his hand from James who for one reason or another was still holding it on the table between them, the only reason he had yet to pull it free was knowing it would seem strange to do so.

James was listening to Alex as he talked about having done track and field, "Some of the guys do that, though I've never been into it much myself. Coach says it's a good thing, he seems to think that we'll get an injury forcing us to miss the football season." he commented as he considered the other sports at school. Though he loved football he would by lying if he said he hadn't considered some other sports as well, but their football coach seemed dead set that they should live and breath football, his dad agreed wholeheartedly meaning that was his life. He did great in school, played in all of the games, and practiced hard. In his free time he partied, hung out with his friends and teammates, and definitely enjoyed hanging out with Luke even if he had wished their relationship would have developed more during the time frame than it had.

He could be patient, even if he hinted more than he probably should, but seriously, who could help it? Then again he realized that Alex wasn't really that bad looking either, though he was definitely the oldest out of the four of them something that James was aware of, despite that though it didn't deter him either.

Luke was munching on his food when he noticed his brother stand up and speak saying that he needed his help with something upstairs and that since Alex and James were their guests they should just decide what they would do over wine and that they would be right back. For a moment he almost complained and said he was eating but the look he was getting from his brother had him slipping out of his seat and following him out of the kitchen with little hesitation.

Alex watched the two leave with a pout before he turned to James. He hadn't fully let his eyes linger to long before, but now he felt a little more free to admire. His thoughts had put him and the youngest of their group together, imagining how hot that must get. "So things must be pretty fun with Luke?" His brow arched in a suggestive way. "You guys make an attractive couple." He smirked with a tinge of bitterness. "Reminds me a bit of myself at his age. Maybe Nathan is right about me. I like to think I'm just ageless." He let out a huff before grabbing the cork screw and opening the bottle. "Are you ready for some?" he asked as he started pouring into glasses for each of them.

He was a little ashamed to admit how his eyes traced each outline of James. Alex did completely have a thing for the muscular build of a regular athlete. James struck him a nice, sweet guy, not that different from Nathan, except... maybe a little more laid back. Nathan seemed to get really high-strung, too busy for fun, and while he imagined he'd be wonderful sexually, it seemed to take unnecessary effort to get there. Of course his luck would be the next guy to really fit his type would be taken, and barely old enough to not feel a little dirty for it. But he felt and saw James' eyes wonder too. He was surprised the couple of times he saw him looking Nathan over. He'd been tempted to ask "what do you plan to do with that?" All feelings aside, Alex would probably pay to see how things panned out between those two.

"Any ideas of something you'd like to do..." It was starting to seem that Alex couldn't avoid a little innuendo through most conversation. "I'm sure as a football star you've had some rather exciting parties." He bit his lip with a smile at the thought before taking a small drink of wine. He'd slipped into a few frat parties early in college. Though none of the guys were into guys at the ones he'd been to, they did things in the height of intoxication and energy at those parties that still greatly appealed to Alex. Sweet memories. He was curious the difference with a guy like James at such a party, who was gay, would make for him today. He determined he was born just a few years too soon, all the fun guys were just a few years behind him.

---

Nathan guided his little brother up the stairs and into his room and in one swift movement pressed him against the door. Without a word he crushed his mouth to Luke's in a rush. His hands tugged his brother's hips against his moving around to cup his ass. "I wasn't going to last much longer," he finally panted out. "The way he's been, maybe your boyfriend wouldn't mind joining us." He said it in a way that wasn't teasing but rather blunt. He'd felt James' eyes scoping him more than a couple of times. It made him a little uneazy, though it wasn't like it was abscent of being a little flattering, but it was his brother's boyfriend.

The only guy he wanted was Luke. More than the looks he couldn't stand the sweet talk towards his brother, he wanted to say those things and hold his hand, not watch another man. Not only that, the mentions of all the guys who wanted his brother were driving him crazy. "Maybe leaving those two alone will get something going. If only we could..." His hand slid to touch the skin of Luke's torso, teasing around the rim of his pants. "Are you still mine?" His deep dark eyes looked directly into Luke's, as he took up his hand that he'd been holding with James. His eyes never broke contact as he brought his hand up to his mouth with a kiss. "I'm still yours."

• Saga locked this topic