A Loving Brotherhood (18+) (Private)

Sathenus

Nathan barely paid any mind to the responses of the guys or their names except for Adam's. He even noted that the guy still had the nerve to glimpse at Luke after all his displays. He wasn't entirely sure what it was that was pissing him off whereas he forced himself to limit his jealousy over James. Maybe it was the way that Luke had dismissed his former boyfriend with him, trying to keep him certain that he wanted him more than anyone. But this Adam guy... he looks at Luke with this nervous desire. At least some of these guys know he at least had a boyfriend, but he doesn't look at Luke like that was ever a problem.

He heard his shortened name, which sounded wrong and almost like a different language in his brother's voice. He looked over his shoulder to see Luke was almost painfully uncomfortable. If he could see it, he wasn't sure what the others must have thought. "You want to go?" He turned and smirked at the guys. "Gotta go... Luke wants to say bye to his folks before they leave. Promised I'd have him back before they left." It was kind of fun twisting everything around and knowing that if his little brother wanted to call him on his bullshit he'd have to expose more than he was obviously comfortable with. In a way Nathan was pushing him while also making a show in front of these guys. He knew there was something not to like going on, so it was no disappointment to leave at this point. "Later."

He reached for Luke, wrapping one arm around him, guiding him to the edge of the pool like a lifeguard might do, smooth strokes despite Luke's obvious distress towards him and surprise. He then hefted Luke over his shoulder as he left the pool with a splash of displaced water, carrying him off to the showers. It wasn't until they were out of sight and in front of the shower stalls that Nathan finally put Luke down on his two feet, fully taking in his red cheeks and sour look. He reached behind his brother to turn on the water, a spray hit their bodies that was mildly cooler than the pool temperature before warming up.

"Can I at least know if any of them hurt you," his expression dropped from the smug glances to very evident discomfort and concern. "If he touched you and you want me to ignore while he makes those looks at you... fine. But I deserve to know if any of them pushed you or hurt you." His face had contorted into anger in the course of his words. His body was tense even as the warm streams of water hit his skin in a soothing manner. "If he touched you and you liked it... nothing for me to do about it I guess." Shit... I sound like a drama queen... but why wouldn't he just... tell me. He's not usually ashamed of anything. I feel like its something bad if it worries him that I know.

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sathenus

• SapphireD910

Luke didn’t struggle when Nathan wrapped an arm around him and guided him to the edge of the pool before hefting him over his shoulder and towards the showers. At this point he didn’t care what happened as long as they left. The whole time he refused to meet his brother’s gaze, even as the water was turned on and the slightly cooler spray hit his back. Shivering slightly before it warmed up, Luke was about to turn his bac to Nathan to finish rinsing off when he heard him speak. The words surprised him, ‘Was that what he thought had happened?’ Having turned halfway to put his back to the older man he froze, turning to face his brother again.

“No. None of them ever hurt me.” Luke responded giving his brother a slightly unsure look. Especially as Nathan continued to speak, he didn’t understand why Nathan was acting like this. Glancing around to make sure they were alone he sighed, knowing he was going to have to tell Nathan if they were ever going to move past this. “James was… intent on having sex, no matter what he had to do to try to entice it out of me. Whether it was overall fun with the team, or… something more with just Adam.” Pausing he glanced around again not wanting anyone to really know what happened when it had just been the three of them.

“James would let Adam… in a sense play with me… until I was close but never enough to let me have my release. He hoped that if I was desperate enough for it that I’d beg him to fuck me and he’d get what he wanted. But I never did. I didn’t want James like that.” Rubbing the back of his neck and keeping his gaze averted he continued, “But it encouraged Adam to play with me even when James wasn’t around. When it was just the two of us. Just like when James was around though I was never allowed my release. Adam got joy out of bringing me close, and watching me suffer because I wasn’t allowed to actually cum for him. He saw me in ways the rest of the team hadn’t, at my most vulnerable and unable to do anything.”

It bothered him that Adam got such joy out of seeing him in such a state, but since he was allowed to touch and play with him more than anyone else on the team he could understand to a point. James let Adam get away with more than Luke had honestly thought any boyfriend would allow. That didn’t really matter anymore though. It was in the past, and though he knew he was still close with the football team, knowing he had Nathan meant he wouldn’t let anyone touch him again. “It got out of hand that’s all. I found him cornering me in empty class rooms, or the locker room after everyone else had left. He knew James wouldn’t care as long as he stuck by the rules that had been set for him. Adam always followed James’ rules.”

Shaking his head, he turned to rinse himself off, “It doesn’t matter anymore. I just… didn’t want you to find out this way. I never thought you would run into anyone from the team much less Adam. I forgot he was friends with people on the swim team. On occasion he does both sports, but football is and will be his main sport. Let’s just move on though.” In the end Luke really didn’t want to think about it or dwell on what had happened between them.

• 3 weeks later...

Nathan felt the air knocked from his lungs listening to Luke explain the situation. He kept picturing his little brother, the guy he loved more than anyone, constantly cornered under sexual pressure to be humiliated and frustrated like that. Realizing that he only put him in a position to feel uncomfortable under the gaze of some asshole, he felt self-loathing start to sink in. Then his mind shifted to prior events. Shit... I let that fucker put his hands on you! His cheeks became rosy with anger but also remembering the way he'd watched James touch Luke.

He wrapped his arms around his brother, pulling him into a warm and strong hug. "I wish I had known..." His face curled in a disgusted and confused look. If they want to play stupid games, why not just fuck each other? He gave a light snort at the thought, still pissed given all he'd just learned. He knew deep down that it was because Luke was the real goal, not just fucking, but it didn't feel right to say it. It didn't matter how desirable Luke was, he wanted to beat them.

"I'll kill them if they come near you." He nuzzles Luke, placing his chin to the crook of Luke's shoulder. "I guess we have to make sure to see each other more... maybe I have to skip school a day or two a month, show up at school... sweep you up... fight some asshole for your honor and such." He teased, but all he could do was tighten his arms around his brother, unable to smile.

"I'd like it if you didn't hang out with them anymore." He sighed, turning Luke to face him as he directed his little brother to the center of the warm spray. "It's your choice... your body... But the thought of them... That shit James had the nerve... in front of me..." His head was starting to spin. Nathan's brain screamed at him that if they were normal boyfriends his feelings would matter and he could more forcefully ask his boyfriend to stay away from people who disrespected him. He could better defend him. How funny being his brother made standing up for him more awkward.

Tipping Luke's chin up, he gave him a smile before leaning in to give him a gentle peck on the lips. "You stay under the warm water while I get some towels. I'm ready to get out of here. Think what you want when we get back." He gave another kiss before he left the stall and headed towards the lockers. He grabbed a couple of towels he brought, but his attention was caught by the sound of laughter and splashing. His jaw clenched, conflicting thoughts running through his head.

Luke sighed at his brother’s words, “It’s embarrassing…” He murmured into his brother’s chest. Clinging to the older man and feeling as if he would break at any moment. He didn’t resent Adam or James for what they had done. In fact, there was a part of him that still very much cared for his ex-boyfriend. James had treated him well, when he hadn’t been letting Adam get away with things and trying to trick him into giving into sex. Still, he felt like no matter what he said to his brother that there was no way of changing Nathan’s new found feelings towards the pair or the rest of the team. That was confirmed when he heard his brother’s next words followed by the man nuzzling into the side of his neck.

Forcing a weak smile, he clung to his brother, “They are good people… just misguided.” Sure, he knew that was a poor excuse for them to have put him through what they had. But, he knew that James had really just wanted him in every way he could. Even ways that he just hadn’t been ready to give him for reasons he had been unable to explain to him at the time. After the other night though he knew James understood. Then Nathan said another thing he expected but made him frown, telling him he didn’t want him to hang out with them anymore. This made him finally look up into his brother’s eyes. “You mean… like James and Adam? O-or the whole team?” Honestly either one of those bothered him.

James was still his friend, and yeah, maybe he didn’t mind not hanging out with Adam but the rest of the guys were nice people. He wasn’t going to let anyone touch him and play with his body anymore. He needed Nathan’s trust that he wouldn’t allow that to happen. But he also knew that if Nathan really didn’t want him to be around any of them anymore then he would listen. The only problem with that would be that he would then be alone. He wouldn’t have anyone to hang out with. His whole social life at school and even out of it had been taken up by the team, dropping them would mean he would have no one to turn to.

As he was moved under the warm spray he watched Nathan step back, “Okay but hurry back. I want to go home.” He flashed Nathan a genuine smile this time. He could already thing of a few things, but more than anything he just wanted to go home with his brother. That and he had to admit he was looking forward to the time ahead and them having the house to themselves. His excitement for it was almost at the bursting point. Not only that though, he didn’t want his brother to bother with Adam or the group in the pool. Wanting the older man to just grab the towels and come back so he could step out from under the warm spray and get prepared for the cold walk home.

As Nathan was walking away he called after him, “Make it quick! Or I won’t let you touch me at all while we have the house to ourselves.” Of course that was a lie. No matter how long it took Nathan to get back there was no way he was going to be able to hold out until their parents returned. He’d be luck to make it the rest of today without begging for it at some point. That thought made his face flush slightly, but he couldn’t even bring himself to be embarrassed. Instead it just made him that much more excited.

Nathan frowned in the direction of the pool and thought about going out there and giving Adam a taste of his own humiliation. But he realized he was so pissed and, as little as he wanted to admit it, jealous, that to go out there might lead to violence. He wasn't jealous of the jerk having his hands on Luke. He was jealous that his brother was obviously attached enough to defend guys like James and Adam and want to be around those guys.

Before he let the thoughts sink in too deep, he heard Luke call to him with his shallow threat. He grabbed the towels and walked back to the showers. "You really want to hold that threat bro?" He looked over that lean and tight body under the steaming spray. A smirk spread over his lips as he saw the slight bulge pushing from the front of Luke's swimsuit. "I just took care of you and already you're going again." He leaned into the stall and reached his hand to brush his palm against the firmness between Luke's thighs.

"Can you even last the walk home?" he chuckled. "I don't want to cause you further... trouble." He'd thought "humiliation" but wanted to get away from things earlier. "Insatiable." Nathan let out a heavy breath. "Come on you." The older male put a towel over his shoulder and held another open. "Dry you off, bear the walk home, and then we just have to occupy each other."

He pulled his brother's smaller form close to his body and wrapped the fluffy towel around him. Rubbing him down to get dry, he dipped down to his hunches, focusing especially on Luke's firm thighs and curvy ass, letting his fingers tease and grope just a bit. He let out a soft hum as his hands roamed his brother, feeling the firm muscles and soft and supple spots with am eagerness all his own. Leaning in he kissed Luke's stomach. In this position he let his lips and tongue linger on the toned belly. "Think about what you want... when we get back?"

Luke moaned softly when Nathan returned only to rub his hand against his erection. “Probably not…” He admitted. His voice trailing off as he tried to get a grip on himself. It was really hard though. Laughing softly he leaned forward to press their lips together, “Just can’t help myself when it comes to you.” It seemed to be nothing short of the truth, whenever he was around Nathan his sex drive just seemed to go through the roof. Just about anything his brother did seemed to get a reaction out of him and make him want nothing more than for them to have sex again. It was strange, considering he hadn’t had such feelings being drawn from him by anyone else. At the same time, he was glad that his brother seemed to be able to so easily pull such things from him.

Reaching back Luke turned the water off just as Nathan held one of the towels open for him. Being pulled closer as Nathan started to dry him off. Watching his brother’s progress only to be aware of the fact that he was paying quite a bit of attention to his thighs and ass. A soft sound of approval slipping past his lips as his eyes drifted shut. “You really are determined to make it so I can’t make the walk home aren’t you big brother?” Luke asked, his voice teasing. Reaching down he ran his hand through the older man’s hair, his eyes were filled with love and desire. But he knew that he had to make it back to the house before he could get what he wanted. Considering he couldn’t get what he wanted from Nathan in the pool, he doubted he could get it here in the shower. Especially since they had been alone at that time in the pool and now there were other people here.

“We should get dressed… and head home. I’m not going to have the patience to wait for much longer.” Luke murmured his desire coming out clearly in his voice. The question asking him if he had thought about what he wanted when they got back made him chuckle. “Does my erection not tell you what I want?” Luke questioned raising an eyebrow. “I specifically remember you telling me that once we got home you’d finally fuck me. Considering you seem so determined not to give it to me now, or earlier when I so desperately wanted it.” Just the thought made his cock twitch in anticipation, damn did he really want it. After a moment he spoke again, “That and I’d still love to hear about your fantasies of me… you said earlier in the pool you could cross one off your list but that you still have many… I’d love to hear the ways that you want me.” His voice was low as he spoke, but his eyes showed that he truly wanted to hear what his brother wanted to do to him.

He realized if things continued like this he wouldn’t even be able to make it out of the building. Reaching down to tip Nathan’s head up he bent down to give him a kiss. “Let’s hurry up and get dressed.” He murmured on his brother’s lips before he took the towel his brother had been using to dry him off and wrapped it around his shoulders. He’d have to get most of the water out of his hair before they braved the walk home. Slipping away from Nathan he started back towards the locker room and their stuff. Using the towel to dry his hair he slipped out of his swimsuit and started to pull on his clothes. His determination and excitement to get home and have the next few weeks to themselves fueled him to get dressed quickly. Even if he would have preferred to tease his brother with his body a little more. They weren’t as free here as they would be once they got back to the house.

Nathan smiled with self satisfaction as he joined Luke, getting dressed himself, though not as urgently as his brother. "Why do you sound so frustrated with me?" He raised an eyebrow in question as he straddled one of the benches, shirtless as he continued to towel-dry his hair. "I didn't leave you completely unsatisfied." He licked his lips to give perverted emphasis to their earlier trist. Nathan stood, helping dry Luke's hair a bit more. "I'll always make sure to finish what I start. If you were to insist on it here, now, I'd have no problem or shame in doing so." He smiled smuggly as he yanked his younger brother against his chest and kissed him softly. "I just don't want to satisfy a bunch of assholes with such a show. I've held back and waited enough, not in the mood to be generous with you."

Without another word Nathan finished drying off and getting dressed. His hair was going to curse him by remaining a little damp without something like a hairdryer around, but he knew he'd get over it. Instead he turned his attention back to Luke, knowing if he wasn't dry and thoroughly bundled he'd be a cranky mess. He repeated his process from back home, making sure a warm and snug fit of the clothes and outerwear thoroughly covered the smaller male. As he worked the clothing around he let his fingers linger on patches of skin, his thumb brushing Luke's jaw, before giving him a light peck on the cheek.

Still silent, he took his brother's gloved hand and lead him to and out the front of the rec center. Now he was the one showing urgency as he lead the way home, periodically squeezing the hand clasped tight in his. His grin spread as they reached their house, rushing up the steps to the door before surprising his brother with a sudden yank, crashing their bodies together. With an excited grunt Nathan thrust their bodies against the door giving Luke a rough kiss. He nearly broke the contact, a chuckle caught in his throat as he opened the door, only keeping Luke from falling by keeping his hand firmly wrapped around his waist.

He giggled at startling his brother and imaged some concern at them being caught in their embrace, but Nathan noticed something before coming to the house and showed no concern. "They're not here," he said catching his breath. "The car was gone." He looked around the kitchen in a rush to spot any sort of note, finding a piece of paper, spotting one on the counter. "Heh, they couldn't wait." He gave a dramatic pout before his features cracked into a grin, rushing back over to his brother and scooping him up into his arms.

"Cheer me up?" He carried Luke over to the kitchen counter, setting him on the smooth surface. "You wanted to know more of my fantasies right?" He bit his lip with a dark and heavy look in his eyes looking over his brother's form. "I've many times thought of taking you on the kitchen counter." He stripped his shirt off and started on his pants, excitment pooling in the pit of his pelvis, weighing on his groin and growing arousal. "Clothes... off." He urged Luke with an almost giddiness. "I'm checking this off my list."

Listening as Nathan spoke, Luke rolled his eyes deciding it was best to ignore the other man right now. At least until he heard Nathan say that if he insisted on it here and now he would have no problem or shame in doing so. A soft groan escaped him at the thought turning to look at his brother once more. Why did Nathan have to say that while he was trying to keep himself together for the walk home and what he knew was waiting for them upon their return? Luke was certain his brother knew what those words would do to him, watching the older man with a growing desire to have him inside of him.

Taking in a calming breath he returned to pulling on his clothes just as Nathan moved over to him and started to work on his hair again. It was a moment later that his brother started to pile on the extra layers again just like he had back home. That didn’t mean that Luke didn’t whine and complain the whole time until Nathan finally stepped back and he stood there once again thinking he looked like an idiot. A hum of happiness passed his lips when Nathan took his hand and he was lead out of the building and back into the cold streets. This time he could tell that it was his brother who seemed to be in a hurry, but he didn’t complain as he followed along. The closer the got to their home the more he was looking forward to it and getting excited himself.

Following Nathan as his brother rushed up the stairs he was shocked when he was suddenly yanked forward his back connecting with the door just as Nathan’s body connected with his. He moaned into the kiss as their bodies were pressed against the door his arms wrapping around Nathan. Eyes slipping shut, more than ready to lose himself in the kiss though he was still stunned. Suddenly he felt the door open behind him, and he knew he would have fell had it not been for Nathan’s arm firmly wrapped around his waist. “Damn…” Luke practically gasped his heart seeming to skip a beat.

Once he regained his balance and they were both in the house he started shedding all of the extra layers once more as he heard Nathan speak telling him that the car was gone and their parents weren’t home. He felt a sense of relief knowing that it meant he had been worried about them catching them at the front door for no reason. Giving the older man a small smirk he rolled his eyes, “And so you just couldn’t contain yourself anymore could ya big guy?” He teased as he finished shedding the extra clothes and began to remove his socks and shoes.

He had just straightened back up when he was suddenly picked up by Nathan a shocked squeak escaping him as he was carried into the kitchen and set on the counter. “Hmm?” Luke questioned at the question of cheering him up. It didn’t seem like his brother needed to be cheered up at all, but the man’s next words about him wanting to know about his fantasies once more had his cock twitching in interest. “That I do big brother.” He said softly watching Nathan as he noticed his brother looking him over with heavy eyes.

“Really?” Luke questioned raising an eyebrow. He hadn’t expected Nathan to tell him he had thought of taking him on the kitchen counter many times. Then again, it seemed like a fantasy that many people had. Not being given much time to think about it as Nathan started undressing and encouraging him to do the same. Instantly Luke removed his shirt tossing it to the side before slipping out of his pants and boxer’s rather quickly. It didn’t take him long to be sitting naked on the counter looking at his brother with a small smirk as he spread his legs for him. “I’ll be more than happy to help you check every fantasy off your list.” Right now, he just wanted Nathan buried inside of him. His body was ready as he spread his legs a bit more making sure that he was completely exposed for his brother.

“Come on big brother… we have the house to ourselves and no limits.” Luke encouraged.

Nathan let out a heavy huff of breath in disbelief. He'd never even in his filthier fantasies imagined his brother to be so... cock hungry, were the only description that seemed to really fit. Luke, spread so far apart, ass on the kitchen counter, it all put his own ideas to shame. Luke calling him "big brother" was arousing to him in only the most sinful of ways, but did so very well. His cock twitched in the air, nearly aching for all the time it had been suppressed from what it wanted.

Only taking an extra moment to take in the clear view of Luke's fully spread and exposed body made him groan before stepping up with purpose. "You know, I'll repeat what I said when I first got home; where is my baby brother?" He let his hands start running the inner thighs bared before him. His hands ran along the hip and around to his round ass with a firm squeeze. "It doesn't count of you're just a doupleganger." As he spoke he jerked Luke to sit forward, getting complete access to his entrance. Nathan licked his fingers until they were covered with saliva. He chuckled giving his brother a kiss, fingers trailing to find his hole. Leaning in, lips barely tickling the other's earlobe, he spoke. "Though with how good you feel, I can't go back now. Even if you have swapped my cute little brother." He pushed a finger in, growling with how receptive his brother's body was. He nearly bit the other's lips going back in for a hungry kiss.

"You seem more than ready to me," he rasped before pushing his leaking member into his brother, a strained groan breaking from his throat. "Fuck... you have no right to feel this good to me." Nathan grabbed Luke, arms wrapped tighter around him than he thought possible with choking the air out of either of them. His hips started slapping against Luke and the edge of the counter with a smacking noise. Each thrust in provoked a noise from his brother sexier than the last.

"I wanted to bend you over right here my first day back," his voice was vicious and desperate. "Couldn't even keep my hands off this sexy boy in front of me." Nathan's voice softened with a hint of a laugh. "All grown up for me." He reached between their torsos grabbing his brother's raging erection. "Just for me." Picking up Luke he carried him to the kitchen table, laying him flat on his back, never slipping from his warm and tight embrace. He plunged for Luke's throat, panting and near whimpers coming out of him as he pushed in deeper. Nathan could hear the table rocking under them, the added sound of their fucking bringing him closer.

"Tell me where to cum Luke," his voice came out almost begging. "Where does my little brother want it?"

Luke couldn’t wait to have Nathan buried inside of him. Giving his brother a small smirk at his words. “Your little brother just craves your cock.” Luke replied watching as Nathan licked his fingers coating them in his own saliva. A moan passed his lips when he felt his brother push his finger inside of him. Arching his back, he pressed himself further onto his brother’s fingers, body quivering with excitement. He couldn’t have been more pleased to hear the other’s swords, saying he was ready as the fingers left him only to be replaced by his brother’s leaking cock. Humming his deep approval, Luke wrapped his arms around the older man’s neck. Basking in the pleasure the other was giving him and the sounds of Nathan’s hips connecting with him and the counter.

His grip tightened on Nathan when he was picked up and carried towards the kitchen table. Nathan’s cock didn’t slip from inside of him. Instead he felt it thrusting back into him even deeper than before when he was laid down on the table. Arching his back as he whimpered and moaned in pleasure, Luke felt like he was drowning in pleasure. The sound of the table creaking beneath him with every deep thrust into his body only succeeding in turning him on even more. Feeling like he was about to lost it a soft pleasured groan passed his lips when he was asked where he wanted his big brother to cum.

Whimpering as he struggled to choose where he wanted to receive the older man. “F-fuck… cum in my ass… please big brother…” Luke begged desperately wanting to feel his brother fill him with his hot seed. Struggling to force his own orgasm back, Luke wanted to cum to the feeling of being filled by his brother and refused to accept anything but. In a desperate attempt to make Nathan cum so he could have his own release Luke tightened his anal muscles around his brother’s hard cock. His own response to his actions made him wither beneath his brother, almost unintentionally forcing himself over the edge. Gasping for breath a series of whines and whimpers were the only sounds escaping him with each deep thrust.

Lifting his hand up he whimpered as he bit down on a few of his fingers, eyes shutting tightly as he whined once more body shuddering as he struggled to hold himself back. Stubbornly he refused to allow his body it’s release even as it stiffened making each thrust even more prominent. “D-damn…” He gasped knowing it really would only take one more well-placed thrust to force him over the edge no matter how hard he tried to fight it. “N-Nathan… I n-need you to fill me…” Luke begged beyond desperate at this point.

• 3 weeks later...

Brows furrowed as though deeply concentrating and biting his lip struggling to withstand the sight beneath him, Nathan's thoughts fluttered fully to the fact that he was burried deep inside Luke. The one he loved the most, desired more than anything, despite the almost arousing knot in his gut that it was still something he shouldn't want this badly. He felt the muscles in his pelvis tighten and tingle excitedly when Luke cried out for his release inside him.

Nathan leans in to hover right over Luke, watching as his face contorts with overwelming pleasure, his long hair hanging like a curtain around his face. "That's it, show me your face as you cum. S~so sexy! Ah!" His body tenses and his hips jerked irregularly as he felt his release explode from his body. "Luke!" He basks in the sensation of shot after shot inside his brother. Cupping Luke's cheek gently, still short of breath, his kisses him and feels the throbbing member pressed between their bellies spurt a wet stickiness over them both.

The older male tries to resist collapsing happily over his brother, unsure that they haven't compromised the strength of the table entirely. He's deeply and perversly satisfied. "Mmmm probably better than I even imagined." He playfully bites Luke's shoulder. "Thank you." After a passing moment he looks between their bodies with a deep chuckle. "Um, careful moving. We get any on the table and I might die the next time we have a family meal."

---

It was nearly a week from Christmas and despite the snow fall when Nathan first returned home, it had melted away to a basic crisp cold outside. Nathan and Luke had spent every night since their parents had departed sharing Nathan's bed, insistance on his part as he desired to stretch his legs out a bit more. The result was Luke wedging himself over his brother like a body pillow and Nathan's long legs jutting out in every which way.

A long stretch with the added weight on his torso was becomming normal to his way of waking up. "C'mon babe," Nathan purred against Luke's head of hair, his hand lazily stroking the pert curve of his little brother's ass. This was so satisfying. "Remember I said we were going to get the Christmas tree today." Unconsciously his hands began groping with more force, kneeding each cheek in a hand.

The warmth of Luke's body gainst his, both curled under the extra thick comforter Nathan picked up to better keep Luke warm was very hard to imagine leaving. He shifted his body deeper under the blanket and squeezed Luke's hips pressing their nude forms together. "Just a little longer, but we're getting the tree today."

Luke shifted slightly in his sleep when he felt Nathan stretch beneath him. It was something he had gotten used to since their parents left. Considering they had moved from his rather small bed to the older man’s larger bed. Murmuring softly when he felt his brother start to lazily stroke the curve of his ass and heard the purred words. Stirring enough to let the older man know he was technically awake before he settled back down against his brother. “Later.” He mumbled at the reminder that Nathan had promised they would go get their Christmas tree today.

A soft pleasured moan passed his lips when he felt the other’s hands groping him with more force. Unconsciously he shifted against his brother pressing himself into the touch. Eyes fluttering open as he felt Nathan shift so he was even further under the thick comforter covering them before their bodies were pressed together. Tilting his head back slightly Luke looked up at the older man’s face just as he was told a little longer. A small tired smirk crossed his face as he leaned up to press a gentle kiss to the other’s neck.

“So… two hours?” He murmured his voice soft considering he had just woken up. Alright, so he knew he was only tired still because he had just woken and that he had slept plenty. That didn’t mean he wasn’t going to try to talk his brother into giving him even more time. Though even Luke was aware two hours was probably out of the question, hell, even an hour was probably too much time. After a moment he shifted until he was laying completely on top of his brother, moving his arms to rest on either side of the older man and shifting to slot his own legs between the other’s.

“Hmm… now we can lay here as long as I want.” He said with a small smile tilting his head to look up at Nathan. Snuggling into his brother’s chest he let his eyes drift shut again. “I really could lay here all day. The tree can wait.” To Luke a Christmas tree wasn’t as important as spending time with family. Here he was warm and comfortable with his brother, as far as he was concerned acquiring a Christmas tree could wait. He wasn’t budging until he was ready to do so.

• 3 months later...

Nathan let out a lazy groan curling deeper under the covers with Luke. "I can't exactly explain away to mom and dad why I didn't get off my ass for a tree Luke. You know dad insists on a real one." His tone was a grumble of irritation. "Dammit, why do you feel so good?"

Nathan wrapped his arms around his brother, proceeding to roll them over beneath the covers in a tangle. He nuzzled his way from Luke's throat down his chest, flicking his tongue over a nipple, down his torso before biting around his belly button. "How'd you get such a tight body being so lazy, eh?" Nathan gave a playful smack and squeeze to his brother's hip.

"Sorry sexy, I can't upset the folks or make them stick their noses in my business from one time I was irresponsible." He planted a kiss on the younger male's forehead before wiggling from under the covers. He stood up stretching, not even thinking twice about his nudity anymore. "You can stay nice and warm here. I can break my lonely back doing one thing for our dear father. Perhaps that cute farm hand will be assisting the tree lot this year." He shot his little brother a smug grin. "Then again I think last year he was trying to peak glances at your tight end any time he thought dad and I werent paying attention." He pulled on a pair of black briefs and a tight white tee. "If he is there I may want to keep you away."

He looked over at Luke still snuggled up tight under the covers. With a sudden rush he lunged forward, sticking his face under the blanket and biting Luke's hip. "Or I could cover you in my brand," his muffled voice teased. "Keep it in the family." Even he cringed and fell into laughter, resting his forehead where he'd nipped. As his laughter died down he pressed his lips on Luke again. "Mine."

Nathan basked a moment in his brothers continued nudity and his privilege to touch him and be close like this. It was... domestic. "I haven't even wished you a good morning yet." With that, Nathan unceremoniously popped Luke's cock in his mouth. It was still mostly soft, but he knew it wouldn't take much, already hearing the heavy pants of his brother and feeling the slight jerk of his hips. He palmed the sac just below the member, fingers dancing along the entrance as his head continued to bob.

Something about getting Luke going with an early orgasm pleased him almost too much. Another thing he'd miss back at his apartment after returning to school. He pulled off with a groan. "See, how sweet a brother I am?" He gave the now swollen tip a kiss.

“We could say I was sick… I can pretend to get deathly ill and make you stay inside to care for me, never leaving my bedside like a good caretaker.” Luke whined when he heard his brother grumble irritably. “Cause I’m hot.” He teased at his brother’s next words. He was aware that his looks were more than likely not why he seemed to feel so good to his brother, but it was at least a plus in his opinion. What he wasn’t expecting was arms to wrap around him and Nathan to suddenly roll them until he was pinned against between his brother and the mattress. “Damn… so I really didn’t have the advantage.” He complained playfully.

That did not prepare him for his brother nuzzling his way from his throat to his chest just to feel his tongue flicking over his nipple. A deep moan parted his lips before he felt the other’s teeth biting around his bellybutton. “Good genetics I assume…” he gasped out reaching down trying to get Nathan to stop at least long enough for him to catch his breath. He hadn’t expected the sudden assault but pleasure had surged through him so suddenly it made him breathless. The squeeze and slap to his hip was the last thing that Nathan did before slipping out from under the blanket and away from him. Watching his brother with loving eyes as the older man stretched before him nude. The sight was one to see, and he could admire it all day.

“Cute farm assistant and the chance to get you all possessive again? How can I possibly pass that up?” Luke replied with a smirk crossing his face. He knew exactly who Nathan was talking about and he had not been blind to the other’s gazes towards him that last time he had gone there to get a tree with Nathan and his father. He had heard it from their father on the way home how some guys needed to learn a little decency to not sneak glances at others. It didn’t matter that he Luke had enjoyed the attention and was flattered that a cute guy had his eyes on him. Though their dad was okay with them being attracted to other men he knew the older man still had a hard time accepting that other men were attracted to his sons.

Watching the other pull on some clothes he pouted now that his lovely view had been covered by the articles of clothing. “If he is there then I most definitely need to go.” Luke commented with a smirk and eyes stating he loved the idea of making his brother possessive once more. Since the incident at the pool he had been much more open with his brother about the things he had missed while being away at school. That didn’t mean he didn’t still want to pull out that possessive side that wanted to do nothing than take him home and never leave the house again. It was attractive to Luke, especially since he knew that side only came out when he was involved. Nathan shocked him for the second time in such a short period when he suddenly rushed forward sticking himself under the blankets once more just to bite his hip.

“Nathan!” He gasped out squirming himself. “You’ve already left your teeth marks all over my body. You’re the only one who will ever see them!” He complained. Nathan had already “branded” him in a sense leaving his marks in numerous spots on his body clearly staking his claim. It just came down to the fact they were all in areas covered by clothes during this time of the year. “You are terrible.” He laughed when Nathan had mentioned keeping it in the family both having started to laugh. “I am yours.” He confirmed reaching under the blanket to give his brother an affectionate pat on the head since he couldn’t really see him just the huge lump that he was under the blanket.

“Son of a-“ Luke cursed when his cock was suddenly taken into Nathan’s mouth. His hand fisting in his brother’s hair as he tried to keep his hips from moving and thrusting into the other’s mouth. He had been slightly aroused as it was but this was completely unexpected even more so than anything his brother had done already this morning. Unable to stop himself his hips twitched thrusting into the warm mouth surrounding him. The hand palming his sack before the fingers move to tease along his hole was all he needed to finish getting him hard and make him needy once more.

“You have got to stop doing this to me!” He groaned when his cock was released from the warm cavern. Luke’s breaths were once more labored as he tried to calm his racing heart. Even if he loved starting his days off like this there were times like now when he felt like he was going to die under all the attention. “You’re a demon.” Luke groaned his arousal now quite clear in his voice. Sitting up he pushed the blanket away to clearly bare his brother and what the other man had enticed from his body. Leaning down he pressed their lips together.

“You got me. I’m up. You’re evil.” Luke said into the other’s lips. His eyes were filled with love despite his words. He of course didn’t really think Nathan was evil, but damn some of the things he did to his body made him sure he was not as sweet as he tried to act.

"You are up," he smiled continuing to stroke Luke's rigid cock. "You want me to stop!? Maybe you really are sick!" Nathan chuckled before giving his brother another kiss. He mused how much he tasted his brother's flavor lingered on lips and how much did Luke like tasting himself? Nathan loved kissing Luke after oral, especially if Luke was thorough enough to make the flavor a challenge to taste, being good and swallowing every drop.

"Don't you know there's always an evil and good son? You're already the baby boy that can do no wrong and hogs all the looks it seems. So I get the fun of being bad." Leaning down he gave his brother a long lick. "Just wanna finish one thing, little brother, and then you can go be a tease, aye?" He joked, but he could tell his brother got off on making him jealous at this point. His own fuming over Luke's past activities also usually came with a solid hard-on, which only encouraged Luke more. He recalled listening to his younger brother tell him more about his so-called friends and he began stroking himself before flipping Luke into his stomach and ravishing him.

With that memory on his mind and one swift movement of his head, Nathan had the whole member to the back of his throat. He pushed on his brother's chest to lay back down while he worked him. Head bobbing and his other hand still carefully stroking and curling over his prostrate. The older of the two was really determined to get him off with only his hands and mouth. His dark eyes were heavy and narrow almost glaring at his lover and brother, his saliva dripping over his pelvis. He loved watching him pant and whimper short of breath.

He recalled the previous year again and that man's eyes on his brother. The way he offered to help and keep Luke from any lifting. He especially noticed how he was looking at him the same way and knew exactly what that man was thinking. He groaned around Luke's cock and knew he'd have a wet spot in his briefs by now. A few more twists of the tongue and fingers and sucks into his throat and he felt hot liquid on his tongue, humming with approval as he swallowed it up.

Nathan's eyes still narrow he smiled wickedly at his brother's state post-climax. "Even though I'm bad, I'd like to think I'm good at it." His fingers teased one of Luke's sharp hip bones and he blew him a kiss as he laid there recovering. He stood up, letting the younger male clearly see he was hard in his briefs before putting on some jeans. "No worries, I'm sure our lovely farm hand will offer to do all the lifting for you. Especially if you're still a little week in the knees when we get there." He winked before pulling on a think sweeter.

He tossed some thermals to his brother to wear under his clothes, snickering a bit at how they resembled kids PJs. "Just to keep you a little warmer." Walking up to the bed he gave Luke another kiss. "Help with this and then help me with this..." He led his brother's hand to his crotch with a soft moan and lopsided grin.

“N-no…” Luke grit out. He really didn’t want his brother to stop, it felt to good for that. He honestly couldn’t think of a time he would ever want Nathan to stop touching him. Returning the kiss he tried his best to stay focused and keep his mind from being lost to the feelings the older man gave him. He could taste himself on his brother’s lips a taste he was steadily getting more used to being there. Though he loved tasting his brother even more there was something more that came with the hint of himself that he could often taste mixed with his brother. He of course knew that Nathan enjoyed the same thing, they always had to kiss after either one of them performed oral on the other, it was almost as if it was an unspoken rule.

“Fuck.” Luke groaned feeling the other’s tongue lick his length his breath hitching slightly. “H-how can I argue against that?” Luke replied with a smile struggling to even out his breathing. It had not taken Nathan long at all to realize he got off on the possessive and jealous side of his brother. He had noticed that Nathan almost always got aroused during those times as well which did indeed encourage him even more. Something about the sex they shared after always made him feel even more like he was being owned by his brother something he had to admit he wanted. Nathan was his, something he often found himself telling the older man, so why not entice that side of his brother that got them both going?

Suddenly his length was once more engulfed in the warmth of his older brother’s mouth his own mouth opening to let out a deep moan. It was almost immediately after his length was taken up that Nathan’s hand was on his chest pushing him back down as he squirmed beneath his brother. Back arching and hips twitching, one of his hands fisted in the sheets beneath him the other was in his brother’s hair. This was way too much, all at once having his aching member tended to and having those fingers moving inside of him causing him to wither and pant, soft whimpers occasionally being drawn from his lips with a particularly perfect movement of his brother’s fingers and tongue. Glancing down the best he could he saw the way Nathan was watching him which only made the pleasure sharper. His legs felt weak and he could only imagine how they’d feel once they were holding his weight again.

Thighs quivering as his brother’s saliva started to run down his length and coat his pelvis. A groan from the other man around his length and he let out a deep moan almost losing himself right then. It wasn’t long after that when he did release, hand clenching in his brother’s hair as he groaned and took in a shaky breath. Panting he released his hold on his brother and relaxed back against the bed, the feeling of Nathan swallowing his cum had almost been as perfect as the feeling of releasing in his mouth. Eyes never once left his brother as he watched him get to his feet, instantly his eyes landed on his brother’s hard cock clearly defined inside of his briefs. An ache settled in telling him he so desperately wanted it. Disappointment came when his brother dressed instead a small frown crossing his face.

The mention of the farm hand again made a small smirk cross his face, “Oh I’m sure he will. I probably won’t even have to flirt to have him volunteering to help.” He teased as he managed to finally catch his breath, his racing heart was calming as well. Pushing himself up again Luke examined what his brother had tossed towards him. Giving the older man a look stating he was crazy if he thought he was putting them on just for Nathan to say they would keep him a little warmer. Sighing he figured that at least it’d be hidden under his clothes and only Nathan would ever see him in them.

Getting out of bed he moved to get dressed only for him to be stopped when he was greeted with a kiss. Eagerly he returned it, eyes locked on Nathan when the kiss was broken and his hand was lead to his brother’s hard cock. The soft moan that came from his brother made his own body ignite with want. “Damn… you sure do know how to get to me big brother.” Luke said taking in a deep breath. “But I am looking forward to getting back home and helping you out.” He added with a smile. This time he did slip away and get dressed, bundling up to face the cold so they could get the Christmas tree. “Let’s go! I want to see the cutie farm boy and then I want to get you back here asap. No time to waste!” Luke encouraged almost ready to bound down the stairs.

Why would he not be excited to tease his brother and get him jealous? Especially when he knew what would be waiting for him when they returned. That and the sooner they had the tree the sooner he could make it quite clear he was not leaving the house again. Nathan had already gotten him out into the cold much more than he wanted to admit.

• Saga locked this topic