A Loving Brotherhood (18+) (Private)

Sathenus

A small smile crossed Luke’s face, “Don’t forget it.” He replied resting a hand on his brother’s bare chest before he was pushed up against the wall of the shower, his legs being pulled up and wrapped around his brother’s waist. His arms wrapping around the other’s neck a small smile crossing his face, in a way it was kind of nice to know he was light enough for his brother to even be able to pick him up. Though there was also that small part of him that wondered if maybe he needed to gain some weight, just a little insecurity he was sure.

Luke forced himself to stay still when he felt his brother pushing against his entrance, despite the urge to squirm he just tightened his arms around his older brother’s neck as he slowly pushed into him. It was quite clear he had to go slower this time, there wasn’t much of anything in the form of lubricant thanks to them being in the shower but he didn’t complain as he sunk in little by little instead he just impatiently waited for his brother to be fully inside of him.

He couldn’t stop the snort that escaped him when Nathan said he wanted to thank his friends for resisting and leaving him to him, “Resisting my ass.” He replied with a roll of his eyes, his friends did little in the form of resisting crap, it was him that kept them at bay and sometimes he was sure it was barely, “I deserve a medal for keeping them at bay. Have to change in the same room as them.” He added finally shifting to sink a little more on his brother’s length until he was sure that Nathan was fully inside of him, letting out a breath he hadn’t realized he had been holding.

The thrusts that came brought a soft moan from his lips as he reminded himself to try to stay quiet since their parents were still home, he had no idea if they were awake or not but didn’t even want to consider it as his brother’s cock moved in and out of him. He knew that Nathan was using his weight to his advantage in this position and didn’t remotely mind, arms tightening around the other’s neck a groan halfway to his mouth when a knock sounded on the door. Instantly he tensed and Nathan froze mid thrust their eyes locking on each other, he kissed him back before Nathan covered his mouth with his hand and for obvious reasons.

His breaths were a little fast as he took in deep breaths through his nose listening as their father’s voice came from the other side of the door, he glanced towards the door out of the corner of his eyes. For some reason the idea that they had come so close to being caught just seemed to excite him even more, but what really surprised him was when Nathan’s hips moved thrusting up into him. His back arched and a gasp escaped though it was muffled almost inaudible thanks to the other’s hand over his mouth as their eyes met again he could see the daring look in them as Nathan continued moving despite their father being just on the other side of the door.

Head tilting back as his eyes drifted shut his body losing itself to his brother’s careful movements, he wasn’t even aware of what their father was saying until finally he heard the sound of footsteps leaving and heading downstairs. His eyes opened and they were filled with want as they met Nathan’s noticing the rather sinister look on his face as he was asked if he thought that his brother could manage to occupy him. He wasn’t really given a chance to reply before Nathan finally removed his hand only to replace it with his mouth.

Moaning into the kiss he clung to the other man before breaking it, breaths coming out in harsh pants, “I’m sure you can handle it.” And Luke was sure that Nathan could handle it, if anyone could keep him occupied then it was the man before him. Arching his back again he pushed down onto Nathan, wanting and needing more and now that their parents were leaving the house he could fully enjoy it without having to be afraid of them overhearing anything.

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sathenus

• SapphireD910

"Is that what you want by having me move back little brother?" He captured Luke's bottom lip with his teeth, giving it a teasing pull. His hand grabbed the other's cock pressed between their bodies. He was fully aware he had been the most active participant in that display, but he hadn't missed the surge of pleasure and excitement in his brother; his head shooting back, the moan muffled into his hand, and the way the muscles deep inside him gripped him just right. Was he deep down an exhibitionist or maybe he just loved the idea of being caught so full of his brother's... love. "Maybe I should carry you like this into the hall, see if they've left yet?" The evil glint in his eyes and the smirk on his lips were starting to become permanent fixtures.

He nuzzled Luke's cheek, kissing him softly along the jaw, to his neck and chest, lapping at the drops of water dripping off his lithe frame, humming his approval at the taste. "Your friends will have to learn that you're mine." He thought about if his brother were ever to be touched like this by another guy. He felt a tinge of jealously form in his gut thinking about these cocky guys his once timid brother had suddenly taken to. He wondered how jealous some of them might be to be where he was right now. His voice softened to almost a whisper. "I don't care if they know who I am to you, I'm claiming you Luke." Nathan's hips took on a vigorous pace at his own words, his hand matching his pace. "Mine."

He could barely make out the sounds coming from his own throat, he sounded so animalistic. Together, between his grunts and Luke's delicious cries, it probably would sound like his brother was being attacked by some beast. Listening to his moans and whimpers, watching his face become rosy and mouth contort into expressions of pleasure that could be mistaken for pain, Nathan felt himself at his limit. "Luke...!"

"Maybe." Luke murmured a small smirk crossing his face, groaning as his brother grabbed his cock and making him unconsciously push into the touch. The words that left Nathan next made a soft moan escape his lips as his eyes drifted shut, "You won't." he replied as his grip tightened on his brother's shoulders, he didn't miss the rather evil look that had crossed his older brother's face. However, he was almost positive that Nathan wouldn't follow through even if he had to admit to himself that it did send another jolt of pleasure surging through his body. He couldn't explain it, but he knew that having this type of relationship with Nathan was frowned upon, so the thought of getting caught just seemed to add more to it.

A soft breathy laugh left his lips when he heard Nathan say his friends would just have to learn that he was his, "Good luck." he said softly leaning forward to press his lips to the older man's. The thrusts that followed his next words had a gasp fall from Luke quickly followed by a moan, "Damn." he groaned clinging to his older brother. The new pace mixed with his brother's hand on his cock and he knew without a doubt he was not going to be able to hold out much longer, but it seemed as if Nathan couldn't either.

A series of moans and whimpers escaping him as he was pushed ever closer, his breaths were heavy and shallow. Luke almost felt like he wasn't breathing at all, but that seemed unimportant compared to the feeling of Nathan moving inside of him and the pleasure it was bringing him. It was hearing his name slip from the other man's lips that brought him over the edge, "Nathan!" he gasped tensing in his brother's arms and burying his face in the other's neck a groan following as his body shook slightly coming down from the high that came with his climax.

This was definitely something that he could get used to, and he knew without a doubt that he really did want Nathan to stay and not just because of the sex, but because he wasn't sure he could take another year without seeing him everyday. The sex at this point would just be an added bonus, it was only a moment before he thawed in his brother's arms, his breathing haven evened out and making it so he could take in actual breaths and not gasps. "You really do know how to treat me." he said a smile crossing his face before he kissed Nathan once more.

Content to stay right where he was he kept his head resting on his brother's shoulder arms wrapping around the other's neck, "So... how do you plan to keep me occupied today? It better not include throwing me out in the snow if I misbehave." he teased. There was always a chance for him to make a joke no matter what, wiggling a little he glanced up meeting his brother's blue eyes, "You can put me down now. Unless of course you don't feel like it." even though he would much rather prefer to stay where he was, he knew even on his own feet he could still cling to Nathan if he wanted to.

He felt his body shake with his own orgasm as Luke's climax caused his body to clench and hug, clenching around him from his hands, arms, to his very depths. Nathan never thought of finding such a compatible lover, let alone his own brother. He knew he should feel shame, but his brain was too cloudy reeling from the temporary blindness and paralysis that hit his body at once. "Fuck." That word was all that could come out of him, his chest refusing air for a moment as he recovered. He huffed a choked laugh at his brother proclaiming that he knew how to treat his little brother well. "Have to be a gentlemen. You've just given me more options now." He gave a knowing look looking Luke in the face.

The older man gave the younger a smug look at the suggestion of putting him down. He slowly pulled out of Luke, directing the stream of the shower to rinse them off a last bit before shutting it off completely. "I could hold you forever brat. Even though you've grown so much..." He trailed off slightly before refocusing, as not to jump right back into anything. "... you're still easy for me." He proved his point hefting his brother over his shoulder and exiting the shower. He grabbed a towel and draped it over the smaller man's body to limit the chill of the air to his wet body. He knew he had a much greater tolerance to cold than his little brother ever did. If he wasn't feeling so sweet towards him he'd actually tease the idea of tossing him into the snow, but really he just liked the idea of them wrestling in the snow before retreating instead to warm one another. With no concern for modesty he strode into the hall.

Showing off at this point he walked around a bit and gave Luke's ass a light smack, keeping count, as he squirmed before finally putting him down. "First lets get something in you other than me." He leaned in nipping the tip of his brother's nose trying to not laugh at the annoyed look he got from his little brother. "Made breakfast, and you can catch me up more on things." He smiled rather proudly. "See I had this whole morning planned... sexy shower, breakfast... and because it's too cold for you outside, I figured curling up with a movie to start... but now that we're alone... maybe I should just stay like this." His eyes drifted down before locking back with bright hazel eyes.

"We'll probably have to venture outside at some point though. Even with your cute butt in my face... I can't stay inside forever... I like staring at your butt outside too." He may not have smiled so much if he hadn't thought about true instances of staring at his little brother before, when he thought it was just him, before this new liberty was granted to him, before he found himself so boldly sexualizing him, treating him like his blushing bride on honeymoon. He grabbed the towel still around Luke, pulling him forward with it and giving him a quick but affectionate peck. "C'mon brat."

A disappointed groan escaped Luke's lips as Nathan slowly pulled out of him, feeling empty now that he no longer had his big brother buried inside of him. If course he knew there was so many things wrong with that but truly didn't care, "Hey!" he protested as he was hefted over his brother's should landing with a soft huff though as he glance down a small smirk crossed his face. He could certainly learn to enjoy the view, glancing over his shoulder as a towel was tossed over his body he rolled his eyes, "All I'm hearing is I need to gain some weight." he replied. Noticing that Nathan was heading for the hallway he started to object, even if the chance of their parents still being home was slim.

Pushing against Nathan's back to prop himself up so he could see better as he continued to look over his shoulder he moaned softly at the gentle slap received from the older man squirming slightly. "But I like having you in me." Luke answered in an innocent voice, as innocent as he could muster under his current situation, but it wasn't a lie either he definitely enjoyed having Nathan inside of him. Though he knew his brother was right, he did need to eat something considering he hadn't eaten since the day before, he was careful to wrap the towel around his waist now that he was back on both feet.

"Hmm... I second you staying just like this." he mused with a smirk before kissing Nathan back, he would much rather have Nathan walking around the house completely nude. They had it to themselves for the day so why shouldn't he be able to enjoy it? Besides who knew how many times during his brother's visit they would get to even have a chance like this. Probably not many, so Luke figured they should enjoy it while it lasts.

"You mean you'll probably have to venture outside at some point?" he questioned raising an eyebrow. If Nathan thought he was going to get him out of this house today he was crazy, Luke had absolutely no intention of stepping out of the warmth of the house and into the cold winter air. That snow just looked like it was ready to turn him into a popsicle and he had absolutely no intention of finding out just how cold it truly was. Walking into the kitchen he took in a deep breath, it still smelled like the food that Nathan had cooked earlier and his stomach growled, stating quite clearly that he definitely needed to eat something.

Glancing back at Nathan as he moved over to the table he settled himself in his normal chair wasting no time pulling his legs up into it with him despite the towel he had wrapped around his waist and gave the older man an innocent look, "Plate it for me?" Of course Luke was more than capable of doing it himself but he really wanted to see if Nathan would do it, or just tell him to get up and get it himself.

He looked the younger man with a puzzled look on his face. "Eh? I make you food, literal steamy sex and a good show after, and you still want me to serve the food to you... brat!" He ruffled his brother's short spiky hair with one hand while the other teased that very familiar spot on his back with another small spank to his rear. It was like mixing their two relationships in his synced touches. Despite his words he still walked over to the leftovers and warmed them up.

"This is why you need to move out. Mom still pampers you." He smiled to himself, realizing that he was doing no better, and probably wouldn't if Luke moved in with him. He still couldn't help but think, despite this, Luke obviously didn't see a point in changing his living situation. "You'd rather I go out by myself... I see your love only runs as deep as that snow on the ground." He teased in his exaggerated voice. "I'd rather spend my time with you."

Nathan may have been busy a lot, but he'd admit he got lonely, even only a couple of hours away, he couldn't make the trip and stick to his responsibilities and studies if he gave into the urge to come home. He'd probably flunk if he had to try and study around Luke. He was definitely putting his last run of classes at risk giving his brother free reign to visit him at least a few times a month with the money he put on that card, and that was only until Luke graduated.

"Hey, you only have half a year left, have you even thought about what you were going to do after high school?" He gave his brother a skeptical look as he placed his plate of waffles and bacon down and leaned against the counter, still fully nude, with the rest of his unfinished breakfast. "Any summer plans?" His eyes shot over to look with mild curiosity. He was always bad at hiding when he had a deeper thought. No wonder Luke had initiated things to their current place between them, he'd probably been boiling over with all his sexual tension and driving Luke crazy inside too.

Snorting Luke took up his fork and took a bite of his waffle, before he rolled his eyes at the comment of this being why he needed to move out that Mom still pampered him. “She would pamper you too if you still lived here, besides we both know you would to the same thing.” He replied after swallowing his bite and glancing towards his older brother a small smirk crossing his face. “Besides, we both know you just want me to move in so you have me to yourself twenty-four seven.” This time his tone had become teasing and his eyes shimmered mischievously.

A small pleased smile crossed his face hearing Nathan say he would rather spend his time with him, “Believe me the feeling is mutual. But isn’t that kind of bad for you while you are in school, if I take up all of your time?” he questioned raising an eyebrow. “I mean… I suppose we could find some rather… fun way to help you study.” He mused with a smirk before taking a bite of his bacon and relaxing back in his seat, there were few different ways he could think of that he could do to try to help his brother study. It just came down to the fact of whether or not Nathan would listen to him and not lose patience instead, which now that he thought about it could be fifty-fifty.

Laughing at the question of if he had even thought about what he was going to do after high school he shook his head, “No I haven’t. Why would I?” he replied as he turned his hazel eyes back to his brother. Why would he even consider what he was going to do after high school when he had everything made for him here? Sure he had thought about a few things, but none of them really involved leaving home unless you included him finding someone for a serious relationship, then maybe moving out. Then again he realized that someone was Nathan and moving out was put plainly on the table, but he shrugged it off as he turned back to his food and took a few more bites.

“Summer plans? Not really, the guys and I were thinking about a camping trip, maybe a day trip to the beach but no finalized plans.” He admitted with a small shrug. It had seemed kind of early to start planning summer trips already so his friend hadn’t really discussed much of anything than just simple trips, glancing over to Nathan he watched him for a moment before he spoke, “Why?”

Nathan gave an exasperated sigh as his brother continued to express little concern for anything outside this home and the life he knew here. It legitimately brought him concern. Most people his age were stressing out, but also excited about their future, about school, a job, moving out, making a life of their own. Luke was really coming off bratty feeling the ease of just continuing to be the concern of their parents.

What hit him even worse was that he seemed to prefer the comfort of home than the comfort of being with him. It was more like Nathan needed to come back and live like a teenager to be closer to his brother than his brother wanted to branch out and allow the two of them time alone with each other. The very thing Nathan was trying to offer, at first subtly, but had clearly put forth at this point. Like it wasn't obvious he'd probably dote on him too. Maybe because the younger man knew in the end his brother would encourage him to go to school or get a job... or at least find something.0 But eventually so would their parents, though maybe not as persistently.

"Wow... you're all set then." A slight bit of sarcasm and bitterness seemed to come with the words. "Just let me know if I need to change the pass or keep it for myself. I'll have more time, I can try and make more time to come... here. And if you don't like my other idea, that's... fine." He had been thinking of something he wanted to tell his brother, but this unexpected response from Luke seemed to wipe whatever it was from his mind and he wanted to stop thinking too much about the coming year. All his ideas seemed to be falling flat. He shook his head as though clearing it of junk, residual water fluttering from it.

"Maybe you need to find a sugar daddy. Should I take you someplace to find one?" He shot Luke a daring look, his lips curving into a half smile. "I'm sure I'd be torn to shreds by all of them trying to get to you." He wasn't sure where he was going with this line of teasing. "You'd be just their type." He walked up behind his little brother, wrapping his arms over his shoulders, hands grasping his stomach and pecks. "Cute... lean... smooth body... pert pink nipples... tight round bottom... " He grazed the younger male's ear between his teeth. "They'd eat you up like wolves to a lamb."

Luke glanced towards his brother at the sigh he heard escape him raising an eyebrow, the look on his face was almost of concern which just confused him. It didn’t help when he spoke, the sarcasm coming through clearly, something told him what he had said to his brother had set him off as he watched him with a new expression. He wasn’t sure what to make of the words his brother had said, in fact his hazel eyes didn’t even move from the older man as he suddenly shook his head just confusing him that much more.

Then Nathan was speaking again, mentioning that maybe he needed to take him to find a sugar daddy, why on earth would he want that? “What are you-“ he gasped as his brother’s arms wrapped around him hands grasping at his stomach and pecks as he spoke, naming what parts of him a sugar daddy would probably enjoy before he felt his brother’s teeth graze his ear as he finished. This had caught him off guard and he found himself utterly stunned, what was Nathan trying to get at? Luke wasn’t sure if he should take it seriously or pretend this was all a joke but he didn’t like what it was implying, he had absolutely no interest in finding some old rich pervert to be his sugar daddy, he didn’t need one. But, just to try to make his own point he figured he could see what would happen if he told his brother that was what he was going to do.

A mischievous smirk crossed his face, “Maybe you should. I’m sure they would know how to give it to someone like me, not to mention sex in exchange for all the money I could ever need or want, that seems like a simple price to pay.” His voice was serious and showed no sign that he was joking, and that was exactly what he wanted, he wanted to see how Nathan would react to him taking his little joke and implication seriously -or at least seeming to do so. “Who knows, maybe I’ll even get more than one. You think they will be up for that? I mean… older guys fantasize about sharing boys like me right?” he added his eyes sparkling with something but exactly what wasn’t completely clear.

Honestly despite his words those thoughts sickened him, he wasn’t about to sell himself to some old perverts for money, and he was not interested in the idea of old rich guys sharing him either. At this point he was doing it to do little more than get a rise out of his brother to see just how Nathan would react if he acted like he was taking it serious, like he actually wanted to go out and find not just one of these guys and maybe not even two. “They could use me until I outgrow them, when I’m too old they’ll just throw me aside right? I mean… after that I suppose I will have to figure something else out… maybe continue to sell my body but on the streets… people make a living doing that right?” he said deciding to finish it there his own stomach was churning as if he was going to be sick but he managed to keep that at bay

Sure, Luke had nothing against those who did go looking for a sugar daddy, male or female, that was their own choice but that was not him. Part of him was a little insulted that Nathan even mentioned it, had he really come across as the type of person who would do that? Or that Nathan wasn’t really important to him? He knew if he had he hadn’t meant to, and he was hoping that over this next month he would be able to prove that to his older brother, ‘I’ll just have to try harder I suppose…’

His hands stilled and his body tensed. He felt himself becoming sick and something burned behind his eyes. He hadn't expected Luke to take it like that. He didn't want to think about it in actuality, making his stomach turn. Again, his brother had left him the one surprised, but unlike the other times, this one just made him upset and disgusted. Mostly with himself. He knew a guy like Luke that had withheld himself sexually all these years was not going to suddenly talk sincerely about multiple men fucking him. What was getting to Nathan was that his brother was saying it on purpose. And his words suggested that Nathan's joke had actually made him sound like a whore.

He shouldn't have teased him to even get him started like this. But he was hurt that his brother was rejecting all his offers for their closeness to not just end after this visit and return to small holiday visits and possible vacations. Instead he preferred the idea of continuing to live with their parents. At least Nathan knew, if he really loved his brother this way, the way people frowned upon, that he couldn't continue being with him in their family home. Not the way he wanted. Even sneaking, as fun and thrilling as it could be, and he'd likely be doing a lot of it this visit, wouldn't work long-term. Maybe his place was small, without the comforts and ease of family and memories, but that was part of why he wanted Luke to be with him, no matter their relationship.

"Please just stop," his voice came out more forceful than he meant, a low sound just above a whisper. "I'm sorry for what I said, if it... made you sound like a whore. Just... stop talking like that." He pressed a soft kiss to the back of Luke's neck before he withdrew his arms and quickly turned away to put his plate among dishes to be washed. He stood at the sink for a moment. He really didn't want Luke looking at him right now, visibly upset.

"Finish your breakfast and then pick out a few things to watch. I'm going to go out for a moment. Just need move a bit... used to a daily swim or jog, you know. Promise I wont be long." Nathan didn't wait for a response before bounding up the stairs to toss on some clothes. He just needed a quick lap to shake off the sick feeling in his gut. He felt like shit, but he was starting to feel upset with Luke too, and he didn't want that. It was like his brother didn't care about taking control of his life, but that didn't mean Nathan needed to be the one forcing his way.

Luke wasn’t unaware of this brother tensing behind him as he had spoken, he could pretty much figure out why he had done so but he didn’t care. What his brother had implied with his little joke had hurt him more than it should, in what way had he come across as the type of guy that would want to sell himself like that? Maybe it wasn’t something that he had specifically done more of his general attitude, but that didn’t make him feel any better about Nathan’s words either. A moment later Nathan was speaking telling him to stop, and apologizing if what he had said made him sound like a whore, instantly Luke had to stop himself from snorting in annoyance, how else would something like that make him sound?

Frustrated himself the gentle kiss to the back of his neck did little to ease him or make him remotely feel better, if anything he was pissed that Nathan seemed to think that a simple apology like that would fix things. He had remained a virgin until he was eighteen, even longer if he wanted to get technical considering his birthday had been months ago, and had saved himself for his brother despite the studs he surrounded himself with at school who had been more than a little interested. And after one talk about his future and his comfort where he was this is what happened? Of course he wasn’t going to take it well and think that his brother was implying something more, and he shook his head as Nathan pulled away from him and moved towards the sink obviously trying to stay out of his sight.

Managing to stop himself from rolling his eyes when he was told to finish his breakfast and then go pick out a few things for them to watch he just sat there in his seat arms crossed over his chest and hard eyes on his plate not remotely hungry anymore. Luke didn’t even speak as Nathan rather quickly left the room and went upstairs to dress, this time he did roll his eyes and remained firmly where he was until his brother left, getting up he went up to his room and pulled on some clothes throwing the towel he had been wearing into the hamper in the bathroom before returning to the kitchen. Still having no appetite, he didn’t finish it rather shoved it all in a container before shoving it in the fridge and putting his dishes with the others needing to be washed.

Stubbornly he considered not picking out anything for them to watch still frustrated with his brother, but he knew he had to pick out something if he wanted the rest of their day to be remotely peaceful. Despite that he didn’t settle for something he normally would have picked, grabby a horror movie and placing it beside the DVD player. Luke wasn’t the biggest fan of such things but figured that if anything he could use the movie as a cover to not actually be watching it but have his eyes averted knowing he wouldn’t really be focusing on the movie no matter what they were watching. Sitting himself on the couch he folded his legs underneath him and folded his arms over his stomach before hunching forward and resting his head on the arm of the couch eyes blankly staring at the blank TV as he waited for Nathan to come back.

In this position he had pretty much folded in on himself but it kept him warm, Nathan having left let in a cool breeze and he knew upon his brother’s return there would be yet another cool breeze. Sighing softly, he just let his eyes drift shut realizing he could probably use some more sleep, his mind just couldn’t seem to slow down. He hated what had happened between the two of them just a moment earlier, ‘Why did he have to ask what my plans were? Then again why did I have to be so opposed to moving in with him? It’s not living with him I’m opposed to…’ his thoughts ran wild. He knew in the end it wasn’t moving in with Nathan that he was opposed it, it was moving in general, he had to admit even if only to himself that the thought scared him. He didn’t feel even remotely ready to face the world outside of his parents’ home, and despite knowing he would have Nathan it made him no less afraid to take that plunge.

Nathan was quick to dash out the door, though it made him feel impossibly guilty, he felt like even more of a fool. He thought these feelings were the biggest challenge he'd face, that he'd have to overcome them and convince himself to stop looking at Luke that way, not that his own brain and tongue would possibly fuck it up for him. Instead he found the younger man in his arms, their lips meeting, bodies connecting in the most intimate way... His eyes nearly rolled at the recollection of their moments together.

He pulled the strings on his hoodie, shaking the thoughts from his head. His body usually ran a little warm, so he didn't feel the need to bundle up too heavily while he went for a jog. He still found his thoughts turning to things to say, further apologies at the way his bitterness showed. And then he could just gently realize that while there were desires that they shared, Luke wasn't ready to be with him the way that he wanted. Their bodies and hearts could meet and melt in pleasure, but that didn't mean his brother wanted to change his life for that, and really he also said he wouldn't move back, though he also couldn't see having Luke so close to their folks for very long. Soon he'd be asked when he was going to meet someone, did he plan to move out. It was different with Luke as the "baby," even just the two of them. Just the same Nathan felt he'd more quickly be rejected if other's knew the things that had taken place the last 24 hours between them.

He paused at the tightness in his throat. Looking around he realized he'd been aimlessly jogging with no concern for his actual direction or destination point. He recognized that he ended up in the nearby park, remembering coming out there to play when they were much younger. Back before such feelings had formed towards anyone, let alone his realization that he saw his own little brother in that way. In the distance he saw a few kids building a snowman, throwing hand-fulls of snow at one another here and there. They had a look to suggest they were a couple of brothers and their sister.

Nathan sighed. No matter where things were or had to go between them, he'd really taken the shit route. He thought he could just tease Luke about his dependency and need for security from other people, but he made it into a perverse insult that he should have clearly seen coming. Besides, it wasn't like he'd had much confidence leaving home himself, he still managed to go to school not too far from home, instead of some school clear across the country. Was that fear, did he just not want to leave his family, or some combination? It was only his extra bit of will and motivation for studies and work that occupied him and got him to make the short hop where most adults leap. But he'd be there to help Luke where no one was there with him. Why didn't that seem to help him? Why did he not at least get excited at the thought of having each other more often without interference of other people?

His jaw clenched. He hadn't managed to get any of the bitterness out of his system. He'd walk home to try and give it a little bit more time to seep out. A little less than a ten minute jog was a bit more than ten minutes walking back. He climbed the porch and tried to slip in quietly and carefully. He stripped down at the door to his tshirt and boxers, leaving the heavier clothes hanging to dry, and slowly sauntered to the living space to find Luke curled into himself like an armadillo. He couldn't hold back a chuckle which seemed to push a bit of weight from his chest as he went to the linen closet on the first floor and came back with a thick knitted blanket. "Lets warm you up... little brother." He felt all the warmth of feelings he'd tried to cool before rushing back to him. It'd be harder to let Luke go when he went to return to school. At this point, he should just not think about it, the time would come to deal with it. Didn't this all start with him thinking too far ahead?

"Listen... I'm sorry about earlier. I should know better that you're not going to do things like I did. And to tease your comfort with 'being cared for' and close to loved ones like I did was... nasty." He turned his head with shame rushing back, but forced himself to look straight into Luke's hazel eyes, still showing he was upset. "Please don't hate me. But I'll understand if you want some space." He gave the younger man a soft look to say he was ready for his response either way. "I haven't socialized much the last year... my humor is utter shit. But... I'd never see you as less than amazing and priceless." His eyes wondered to the floor, embarrassed at how cheesy and uninspired he may have sounded just then. "Should I join you or wait?"

Luke remained in that position the whole time his brother was gone, he hadn't even been aware of his brother returning until he heard the chuckle, eyes glancing in the direction it had come from without him even lifting his head. There had been a cool draft that had come in with his brother's entrance and he shivered slightly but before long he felt a thick blanket being draped over his body and he finally sat up pulling the blanket tighter around his body as he watched Nathan as he spoke, apologizing once more for what he had said early, their eyes locked on each other though he could see clearly that his brother was still rather upset.

Sighing Luke's eyes moved down to the floor, "I don't hate you, Nathan." he started shaking his head, "I highly doubt anything you ever say or do could make me hate you, but I honestly can't believe you said that to me." he admitted before his eyes did return to his older brother's. "I know you really want me to live with you, and as much as I do love that idea moving out scares me, maybe because I'm so used to being pampered. Mom let's me get away with doing nothing, and dad never presses for me to take any responsibilities either. Living with you I know things will be different and... I don't feel ready to take that on yet. But like you said, I finish high school in half a year, maybe in that time I will be."

Pausing he watched Nathan for a moment before shifting on the couch and patting the spot beside him, "You know I want you to join me, but put the movie in first, it's beside the DVD player." he commented pointing towards the TV. He may still be intent on the movie he had picked despite it being out of character for him, but he did not want Nathan to think he didn't want him around him or that he needed space. What he wanted was to be beside his brother, and no matter how upset he might be with him that did not mean he wanted or needed space. He did appreciate the apology even if he was still a bit upset that Nathan had even said it to begin with, he knew if he was ever going to get over it he would just have to forgive his brother and understand it was said because Nathan had been upset and not because he actually thought that was something he would do.

Those thoughts made it easier for him to accept what had been said, even if they had been said in a joking manner he couldn't help but have felt like Nathan had been somewhat serious behind his words, leaning back against the couch he watched his older brother. "I love you." he said softly, but loud enough for Nathan to still be able to hear him, "I always will, no matter what you do." he added wanting to once more tell his brother that no matter what he said or did he would always love him. Even if what was said, or what was done hurt him, he would never stop loving his older brother.

Nathan let out a soft sound leaning forward against the back of the couch. He was relieved, but something still felt... out of place or missing? Maybe if their lives were forced apart, it was for a reason, but Nathan would fight it. He just didn't want to fight Luke. His face didn't change much as his brother asked him to start the movie. He heard his soft words and his chest tightened. "I love you too." He listened as Luke proclaimed he'd always love him. While he wanted pure relief to come from his brother's promise of love his own thoughts weighed on him still. "I will always love my little brother. I'll just miss this... Knowing what all I can really have." He looked at Luke deeply for a moment, a slight curve coming to his lips. "I know you wont resist too long. No matter whats here... I know I'm more fun." The curve spread into a full smile as he pushed away from the couch. "But you'll do whats right for you... that's all that matters really."

He walked over to the TV and picked up the DVD case. "You actually want to watch this?" He turned back to Luke with a puzzled look. Granted, some things had changed, but Luke still didn't catch him as a horror fan, and with few exceptions, neither was Nathan. He shrugged anyway and put it in before falling into the seat next to Luke.

The film had something to do with teens out at some remote cabin, and fooling around with some ancient book that actually summoned demons. The usual suspects seemed to be at play, killed for all their naughty but average teen behavior. Nathan looked over at Luke through the corner of his eyes, rather bored and mildly disgusted at parts. It seemed Luke was looking at him more than the movie. "If you didn't feel like a movie you could have said so."

A small smirk crossed Luke's face when Nathan spoke, "You are." he agreed with a nod as he watched his older brother before he relaxed back in his seat shifting so he was sitting more comfortably on his ankles. Shrugging at the question of if he really wanted to watch the movie he didn't really reply rather just waited for Nathan to put it on and he did so not long after before returning to his spot beside him. Leaning into his brother he let out a soft sigh pulling the blanket even tighter around his body, for some reason he still felt cold despite the fact that he was wrapped up in a nice thick blanket and had his brother sitting beside him.

As the movie played out he found that his attention was more for his older brother than what was actually playing across the screen, so he wasn't really surprised when Nathan told him that if he didn't feel like a movie he could have just said so, "Why do you think I picked this movie? Just seemed like the perfect excuse to cuddle with you even if you were mad at me or I was mad at you." he admitted with a shrug. Granted he had also picked this particular movie because he had been upset with his brother and figured he might as well pick something that he wouldn't feel compelled to watch so he could continue to wallow in his self pity.

He hadn't however, expected for them to be able to make up so quickly but was overly pleased that they had done so. "It's cold in here." he complained after a moment pushing himself further into Nathan's side by stretching out and placing his feet against the arm of the couch making it more obvious that he was intent on sticking as close to Nathan as he could. "I blame you." he teased glancing up at the older man. For a moment he just watched his brother then tilted his head to the side slightly, "If I move in with you... doesn't that mean I'll be home alone all the time?" he questioned raising an eyebrow.

In all honesty Luke absolutely hated being alone, it was moments like that when his mind started playing tricks on him and before he knew it he would be hearing and seeing things not really there. Of course he knew it was just his mind playing tricks on him, that didn't mean they didn't freak him out any less, "You know being alone freaks me out." granted yes he did have his own room, and yes he did manage to successfully stay there night after night but that didn't mean it didn't take him forever to fall asleep and that it didn't freak him out some nights more than others.

Nathan felt his brother continue to press tightly to him, complaining of cold. He swore there must be something wrong with his blood flow, the guy could never reach a comfortable temperature, well, except pressed close to another body it seemed. "I guess it is my fault in more ways than one. I seem to suck up all the heat. C'mere." Nathan pulled off his shirt, and wedged himself into the blanket his brother was wearing like a second skin. "Skin to skin contact his best for heat." He swallowed finding himself so close to Luke once again. Despite the things they'd done, he still felt a rush touching him.

Suddenly he was pulled from his dirty thoughts as his brother brought up moving in. Were they ever going to sync up on this topic? "Well, that's part of why I thought about you going to school or work. I know plenty of places around campus with nice people who would hire you. The area loves making up stuff for people our age to do. It's funny how much is open and free, probably because we pay so much into the school." He turned directly to Luke. "I'd never want to just leave you alone all day. I'd want to meet you for lunch..." He placed his hand on Luke's knee, fingers trailing up his thigh as he spoke. "Sneak kisses whenever possible.... The pool is great, and I've learned the perfect times to have it to myself... they keep it extra warm... I've thought about you with me... touching you in the water."

His hand started to stroke the inside of Luke's thigh. "I didn't mean to leave you in the dark and insecure. I would talk more about ideas to help you be comfortable, take you out when you visit... and always make sure I was open before you'd come see me... But, I guess I expected you to be more interested, and when you weren't, I lost my thoughts on the whole thing. Of course I'd only really ask you to come if you wanted to." His fingers traced up Luke's arm. "I don't like being alone either. I may not connect with people, but if I'm busy or around people it helps. Even the noise of my neighbors helps me at night. They're nice, but I can't bring myself to try and hang out with them though."

He thought about the contrast of last night with Luke in his arms compared to sleeping alone between his own sheets. He longed for that comfort, let alone to have it be his brother. He leaned in to capture Luke's lips, hand finding it's way up the other's shirt, groping and massaging his hip up to his chest. He faintly heard a scream from the TV, but only managed to keep looking at Luke. "I want to prove I can care for you. Just tell me what you need little brother. I'll give you anything."

A soft hum escaped Luke when Nathan removed his shirt and managed to slip into the blanket with him, pressed into his brother’s side and with the blanket wrapped around him it certainly was much warmer. He was sure that Nathan must at the very least think there was something wrong with him, it was always overly easy for him to get cold and just as easy for him to get too hot. There were times when even he was sure there was something wrong with his body, but he didn’t think about that to much as he rested against his brother’s body.

As Nathan spoke telling him about how that was why he thought he would go to school or work, a small frown crossed Luke’s face, not because he was mad that Nathan figured he would continue to go to school or get a job but because he knew in the end that was going to end up happening to him anyways. So for a moment he said nothing just listened as his brother continued to speak and he felt the other’s hand on his knee before it trailed up his thigh, eyes moving from where they had fallen back to his older brother. A gentle blush colored his face at the mention of Nathan having learned the perfect time to have the pool to himself, that it was kept extra warm and how he had thought about him and touching him in the water.

It instantly made his mind run wild about just what sort of fun they could have in that water which only made his blush get darker especially as he felt his brother’s hand start to stroke his inner thigh. “It’s not that I’m not interested, you should know I would love nothing more than to be with you twenty-four seven, it just comes down to the fact that it’s not easy to leave the comfort of home.” Luke admitted looking up at his brother before he spoke once more, “It doesn’t mean I don’t want to. Just means you’ll have to be extra helpful in helping me settle in.” he added flashing his brother a genuine smile.

“After all you are mine.” Luke added his smile turning to a smirk as he leaned up and pressed his lips to his brother’s, he broke the kiss a moment later eyes landing on Nathan’s as he spoke saying he wanted to prove that he can care for him, only to tell him to tell him what he needed that he would give him anything. “I know you would. But you’ve already given me what I want twice.” He replied as he rested his head on his older brother’s shoulder, “Not to mention, in the end… as long as I have you that’s all I really need.” He admitted with a small shrug a soft sigh escaping his lips as his eyes drifted shut.

As long as he had his brother that was really all that mattered to him, he didn’t care about anything else, in the end it was Nathan that he needed and wanted. Even if it meant that in half a year he left home and moved in with his brother, throwing himself head first into the unknown he knew that Nathan would care for him, that his brother was more than capable of doing so. It was just a matter of deciding if he would go back to school and attend college or if he would just throw himself into the working world and get a job.

He realized that he had really misread his brother earlier. He had taken so much of what he wanted from his brother and decided that any reaction that wasn't as he'd hoped in his mind just meant rejection to some degree. If Luke wasn't ready he had almost decided that he'd never be ready. A little time and thinking things over had completely blown past him for some reason he couldn't even determine now. But he was so overcome that it was like his lungs were able to breathe fully for the first time.

In the sweet haze of relief Nathan swore he felt something snap when his brother said 'you are mine.' Maybe even more than 'I love you' he wanted to hear those words. He listened as the smaller man continued to explain, not sure how much more he could take. He looked him over, so rosy, his lips were still wet, and his body was quickly soaking up the warmth he was trying to provide. "Luke, I am yours, and you're mine. I can't believe I have you, but I'll do anything to keep you, and make you feel at home."

Before Luke could say anything more, Nathan hearing all he could ever ask for, he dove forward again, his mouth finding any part of Luke to taste, planting kisses between licking and suckling the smooth skin. He was tempted to mark him but cherished the beauty of his skin. "Twice already, but it can't be too soon for a third right?" He smirked thinking how they were turning out like bunnies, Luke was definitely cute like one. The image of Luke wearing bunny ears came to mind and Nathan had to suppress a laugh. He instead pushed Luke's shirt up and instantly took one of his rose colored nipples between his lips.

He tilted his head in a way to look up into those bright eyes as his tongue flicked back and forth over the pert nub. Nathan grabbed one of Luke's hands and brought it to where he was poking out the end of his boxer shorts. "Look what you've already done to me, without really trying." He groaned pressing his brother's hand to his almost burning cock. Urging him to grasp it and keep his hand on his length he took his bother's chin and tilted it to kiss him again. "What do you want to do with that?" His voice came with labored breathing. He couldn't get over how aroused and overwhelmed he felt by the simplest of touches from Luke, eager to know how his brother wanted him next.

Pleased to hear that Nathan admitted he was his, a smile crossed his face, and he felt his heart swell when Nathan said that he was his, there was no doubt in Luke’s mind that he was. He didn’t even have a chance to speak when Nathan moved forward pressing kisses and licking and sucking on his skin, a soft groan escaped his lips, his brother’s lips felt hot on his skin and his breaths seemed to suddenly speed up. A soft laugh escaped him when he heard Nathan say that it couldn’t be too soon for a third only to ask if he was right, “Depends on the person.” He replied with a small smile though his eyes stated plainly that he was not one of those people where it wouldn’t be okay to go for a third time in such a short period of time.

A gasp escaped his lips followed quickly by a moan when his brother’s mouth surrounded one of his nipples, they were always sensitive, and now was no exception to that as he took in a shaky breath eyes locking on his brother’s knowing the older man was watching him wanting to see his reaction. As his hand was taken in his brother’s and brought to the older man’s hard cock his eyes never left his older brother’s even as Nathan encouraged him to take it into his hand. It was hot to the touch and definitely hard, his eyes finally breaking from his brother’s to look down at it as he slowly stroked it with his hand, a small smile crossing his face when he heard Nathan ask him what he wanted to do with it.

At first he didn’t respond, and even when he did it wasn’t verbally rather he just slipped off of the couch and settled himself on his knees between the older man’s legs, stroking his brother’s cock a few more times before pushing his boxers down further and leaning forward. He didn’t hesitate in taking his older brother into his mouth, humming softly before he started to suck and bob his head. Of course he had been a virgin, in the sense that he had never let anyone fuck him except for his older brother, however, he had never told his brother that he hadn’t given blowjobs before. That was something he had experience with, just because he had been able to steer his friends away from wanting one thing didn’t mean he was able to steer them away from wanting everything and this had been a lot easier for him to give them.

So even now as he worked he used the skills he had acquired during his brother’s absence, not even having a problem taking all of him as he moved down on his brother making sure he took in the full length to make it as pleasurable as he can for his brother. In a sense he figured this was the least he could do, especially considering he knew that his early attitude had gotten to his brother, now seemed like the perfect time for him to make up for that. His hazel eyes looking innocently up at his brother as he worked on trying to please him, using Nathan’s reactions as ways to know if he was doing it right or if he should adjust something else he had learned from his friends. Everyone was different after all, so he had learned to pay attention to the body signals of those he was sucking off in order to know if he should continue doing something or if he should change to something else.

When he finally figured out what worked best for his brother he continued to do it, just happy that he could make Nathan feel good and in a sense return the favor for all of the pleasure that he had given him during their last two times together. He had to repay it somehow after all, it was only fair in his opinion. Though he of course did remember that Nathan had told him their very first time together to make sure that he didn’t bite him if he ever got this chance, he was smart enough to know that most men didn’t like you using your teeth, and even if they did that biting was never on the table.

Nathan felt his breath hitch as Luke swiftly moved into position between his legs. He was so cute, Nathan's eyes glazed over watching him release his cock and take it into his mouth. The view was so lewd, even given the experiences they'd already shared, there was something about his little brother pleasuring him orally that he felt he might explode immediately.

Feeling those lips, tongue and... throat; Luke seemed to have a talent for taking him rather deeply, even down to the hilt. Nathan narrowed his eyes, still wet from the swell of sensations throughout his body stemming from his cock in particular. He watched his brother's eyes follow him, measuring his reactions. As Luke took a long provocative drag of his tongue from his sac to the tip, maintaining eye contact, Nathan threw his head back in ecstasy. He could tell that this wasn't the first time his brother had performed, not at all, but as long as he was the only one his brother gave this to this day forth, he could just be pleased that he'd developed such skill.

His hands reached for his head, one hand gently rubbing along his nape, the other urging him on by combing through his soft hair, fingers pressing against his scalp. Unable to refocus his eyes he instead just listened. The sucking, popping and humming noises from Luke were enough to paint images in his mind and bring him closer to climax. His hips jerked just enough to set a pace in and out of Luke's warm mouth. "Fuck!" He couldn't keep going like this, he had to do more for Luke.

He sat up pulling Luke back and releasing his member with a wet sound. He made a soft sound like a pleased humming. "I see I'm not first for everything." He couldn't resist a touch of jealousy that he wasn't the only man to see his brother in such a state, but as long as he was around, he wouldn't let anyone else enjoy such an experience again. He leaned forward to grab his brother and kiss him, his tongue deeply exploring his brother's mouth, tasting himself mixed in. "You're amazing. Now, let me do more for you."

He gently lead Luke to his feet, slipping off his clothes with little effort and coaxed the smaller man to the couch, back facing him. Nathan laid out on his back and pulled Luke's hips towards his chest. "I want to do you too," his voice was almost urgent and short of breath. He had Luke's lap directly overhead, running his hands up and down his smooth thighs, and directed the younger man so that his own member was right in front of his brother as well. Without any further direction he pressed his younger brother's hips down so that his cock slid down his throat with ease. He let out a deep moan, reverberating through his mouth and against the length engulfed within.

Something about doing this for Luke he loved, never really enjoying it much in the past. Rather than moving his head and neck, he urged Luke to move his waist and use him to his pleasure, wiggling his own hips for him to reciprocate. He could only imagine what it looked like, the two of them sprawled out on the sofa like this. It was beyond pornographic in his mind, and he desperately hoped some day to be able to see it for himself.

Luke was pleased with the sounds he was manage to draw from his older brother as he sucked on him, switching between deep throating him, running his tongue along the length to teasing the head of his cock he was pleased with the reactions he managed to pull from his brother. A small smirk crossing his face as he took him in deep into his throat once more not minding in the least or really having a problem taking him, having had practice his gag reflex didn’t even come into play as he smooth took in the older man’s full length just trying to please him and get him to cum.

Feeling Nathan’s hand slip into his hair while the other rubbed along the nape of his neck gently he just hummed his approval sending vibrations through his brother’s length to add to his pleasure, he was happy that he was managing to make sure that his brother had so much pleasure that he reached for him and that he threw his head back. That was the type of responses he wanted to see from him, in fact he didn’t even mind when his brother’s hips started to come into play helping his older brother to actually fuck his mouth and throat. All he did was relax his jaw enough for him to successfully do so while still making sure he had the right amount of pressure and suction.

What he wasn’t expecting was to be pulled back his mouth releasing his brother’s cock with an audible pop, and watching Nathan as he heard a pleased sound escape him before the older man spoke a small smile crossing Luke’s face as he laughed nervously. “Indeed you aren’t.” he replied despite the fact that he had heard the slight jealousy in his brother’s voice. The last thing he wanted was for Nathan to be jealous that he wasn’t the first person he gave a blowjob to, after all his previous practice allowed him to take his brother with enough skill to give him as much pleasure as he can and that was what Luke really wanted.

When he was gently lead to his feet he didn’t argue though he was watching his brother curiously as he was undressed before he was coaxed onto the couch with his back facing his brother. Glancing over his shoulder he watched Nathan as the older man shifted repositioning himself before finishing to position him, listening as he was told that his older brother wanted to do him as well. In this new position he was hovered above his brother noticing that he was positioned right over his brother’s hard erection which seemed to just be begging for him to continue what he had started, he didn’t hesitate in taking it back into his mouth swiftly allowing it to slip as deep into his throat as it could possible go before he started to move his head again.

The addition of his brother’s hips moving certainly helped him out as he worked on his length, his own hips were pushing himself in and out of his brother’s mouth per the older man’s encouragement. A soft groan escaping him and sending vibrations through his brother’s cock at the pleasure he felt, when he had taken his brother into his mouth to give him a blowjob this was not what he had expected to happen. That didn’t mean he was in any way about to complain, in fact he just worked even harder wanting so badly to taste his brother and bring him to his climax.

Feeling his own rising made him remind himself not to thrust to roughly into his brother’s mouth, he managed to keep his hips at a relatively slow and even pace in an attempt not to make it so Nathan couldn’t breathe or to make it uncomfortable for the older man. It took much concentration considering he was also working on trying to get him off, paying more attention to the head of his brother’s cock and slipping his head into the slit with each upward movement of his head, and taking him in completely running his tongue around the entire length with each downward.

Eyes drifting shut as he focused he could feel his brother tensing beneath him which just pleased him that much more, after all, considering he was trying so hard to make it pleasurable for his brother and to bring him off he would be very displeased if he didn’t manage to do so. With as long as he had kept his feelings a secret he had dreamed about doing this to his brother, even if his dream had never included it being reciprocated while he was doing it. With a gasp and a moan his hips stuttered as he came inside of his brother’s mouth no longer able to hold it back and giving into the warmth of the other’s mouth and the pleasure it had been giving him.

The older man basked in the sensations of the younger's mouth. He had not expected him to be so experienced, to have grown so much. His throat gave little to no resistance and Luke seemed to be able to swallow around him, causing his vision to go white. Each time Luke's tongue ran just under the tip to his slit he couldn't help the groan. He realized his little brother was better than him, at least he felt he was. Each time Luke groaned around his shaft, he couldn't decide if he was purposefully doing it to please him or out of pleasure for what Nathan was doing. He happily settled on it being both.

Nathan reached up Luke's milky thighs to caress his sac, trying to reciprocate the immense talent of his brother's mouth. He felt a little undeserving of such pleasure. Wanting to cry out Luke's name and praise his ability, Nathan instead just let his throat swallow his brother's length over and over again. He could tell his brother was being so careful, but he'd eventually show him it was alright to show how good it felt, even if things got a little rough.

Before he knew it he felt his groin pulsed and tightened, and Luke's throat seemed to become tighter around him. Just at the brink of his climax he felt a shudder through his younger brother's thighs and a twitch of his cock. Not too long after he felt the wet heat of his brother's cum, humming plesantly as he took every drop and his own orgasm errupted, triggered right with his brother's. He wished their current position didn't make it so difficult to watch Luke swallow him up. He promised himself next time to let his brother work uninterrupted and to watch him through to his completion before seeking more.

He could, however, feel everything with hyper-sensitivity as Luke accepted all his fluids. He felt completely unwasted by the affectionate and appreciative way his brother swallowed and lapped up his cum. He hummed as his afterglow set in. He pulled Luke's cock from his mouth, planting a soft kiss to it, then proceeded to manuver himself to sit up and wrap himself around his brother in his lap. He turn his chin over his shoulder and leaned in to kiss him. Their tongues mingling and he could taste a mix of things, feel the rawness of each of their lips, and he thought he might never want a kiss any other way, even though he immediately knew otherwise.

Letting their lips drift apart, eyes heavy and still recovering breath, Nathan looked at his brother and said, "Thank you." He whispered softly. "Next time I want to be sure to watch you swallow." He knew it was so lewd, and not the sweetness he was deeply feeling from what he deemed as love making with Luke, but he wanted to see his little brother's response, he also really wanted it to happen and for Luke to know as much. Next time he wanted to watch every second of Luke accepting his cum like that.

He kept his arms wrapped around the smaller man, pulling him into a cuddle and wrapping them both in the blanket. "I'm so lucky to have you." He kissed Luke's nape, letting his lips linger against the skin. "Lets stay like this a while." He could feel himself drifting, snuggled up closely to Luke.

Focusing on pleasing his brother he was drawn from his concentration -and his attempt to keep his hips at the pace he had set- when he felt his brother’s hands move up his thighs and caress his sack a groan escaped him followed by a moan. Taking in a deep breath through his nose as he moved his head back providing a little more attention to the head of his brother’s cock.

The change he felt in his brother just as he was about to cum just made a small smile cross his face even around his older brother’s cock, he was very much looking forward to tasting him and swallowing it all. That had after all been one of many reasons why he had so easily and quickly taken the older man into his mouth when he had been asked what he was going to do with it. There had been a number of things he wanted to do with it, but none had been as strong as the urge to taste him, so he had done so without hesitation.

As Nathan started to cum, Luke happily swallowed it all and affectionately licked his brother’s cock after to ensure he had gotten everything from his brother. He didn’t really mind the taste of it either, which was more than he could say for some of the people he had done this for previously, as he pulled back and let it slip from his mouth he sighed softly before he felt Nathan start to maneuver himself into a new position and pulled him up as well having made it so Luke was now resting in his lap as his head was turned by his chin and their lips met in a kiss.

He hummed softly into the kiss, able to taste some trace of himself in the kiss and was sure that Nathan could do the same, when it was broken his breaths were still a little ragged. He took in a rather deep breath to try to calm his breathing even more as his eyes remained locked on those of his older brother a small smile crossing his face when Nathan spoke thanking him only to tell him that next time he wanted to watch him swallow. A soft chuckle escaped his lips, it wasn’t like he was really surprised to hear it, in fact he had originally thought that was what was going to happen, that he would just take him into his mouth work his magic and Nathan would want to cum in his mouth as watch as he swallowed every drop.

So of course he had been a bit surprised when he had been maneuvered into a position for his brother to give him a blowjob as well but he hadn’t been about to argue with his older brother either, “Then you’ll just have to tell me when you want it. Though I highly doubt that will be a problem.” Luke commented with a smile leaning forward to press a kiss to his brother’s neck before he relaxed against him, arms wrapping loosely around the older man’s waist as he was wrapped by his brother’s arms and they were engulfed in the blanket once more settling down to relax on the couch together.

It was clear by how relaxed his brother was that Nathan was starting to fall asleep as he was snuggled closer to the older man, but he didn’t really mind he was exhausted himself and was very much looking forward to catching a nap with him. Nuzzling his brother’s chest his eyes slipped shut and he was almost asleep the moment his eyes shut but not quite, he was awake long enough to just whisper three simple words, “I love you.” It wasn’t long after that when he fell asleep against his brother, the warmth that was provided through the blanket and his brother’s higher body temperature just helped him fall asleep.

The last clear thing to Nathan's mind is the soft hum of Luke saying 'I love you' as they both found themselves falling asleep, possibly all at once. Nathan once again offered his warmth to his little brother in exchange for the comfort of their bodies pressed together. Sleeping alone would be a challenge for him after this, but he could only hope that it wouldn't be too long before one way or another he'd be curling up with Luke, maybe more permanently even.

Some time passed before Nathan was stirred from his sleep by the sound of his phone. He once again, almost more reluctantly than the last time, wiggled out from Luke's embrace, making sure to tuck him in nice and tightly with the blanket. He went for his jacket and pulled out his phone. The display placed the time at nearly 3 p.m. They had slept way longer than Nathan had imagined. His phone also noted a message was left. Who on Earth would be calling me? Before playing the message he looked at the recent calls list for the number. Oh... His face twisted in discomfort noting the number. Then before he had a chance to put his phone away it buzzed in his palm with a text message.

With a groan he returned to the couch, placing his lap as a pillow for Luke as he went through his phone a bit. His fingers gently combed through Luke's hair as he contemplated the information in the messages and how to respond. He soon lost his line of thinking looking down at Luke's peaceful sleeping face. "We're really being lazy today," he thought aloud, not sure how deep in sleep his brother really was. "I have no idea what to say to this guy. I think he's just lonely for the holidays... since he hasn't talked to me in months. More reason I don't want to say something that could be mean." He groaned, not liking that this was coming up now when he was so relaxed and... he brushed his hand over Luke's cheek, reminding him how he felt minutes ago and then the moments they'd shared since he got home. "If you're still asleep, we should really get up... little brother."

A soft murmur escaped Luke when his sense of warmth vanished stirring in his sleep until he felt the blanket around him being tucked in tightly helping him keep most of his warmth as he drifted back into his sleep, not even aware of why Nathan had got up and left but not quite ready to face the world and find out either. He was almost completely back to sleep when his head was lifted and rested on his brother's lap, he knew it had to Nathan because he felt the other's hand run through his hair helping to sooth him and lull him enough to where he was falling asleep once more. Another soft murmur escaped his lips when he heard his brother say they were being really lazy today, maybe they were but he definitely didn't mind as he shifted slightly to bury his face in his brother's lap in his silent way of trying to say he wasn't moving while also trying to go back to bed.

It was a moment later he heard different words come from his brother and this time he did stir, eyes fluttering open as he blurrily turned his head to look up at his older brother, "Who?" he questioned his voice still groggy from sleep managing to wiggle enough to free one of his arms he rubbed at his eyes before settling on his stomach head still resting in his brother's lap as he watched him from the corner of his eyes. "I am up now, but who are you talking about? Is he alone for the holidays?" he questioned though in all honesty he wasn't really sure why he cared, maybe there was a part of him thinking that if he could convince Nathan to have this guy come here... then maybe... just maybe he would have someone else for James.

It seemed like a good plan to him anyways, he could see that his brother didn't seem to happy to be hearing from him, and that just made him curious and for a moment he debated if he should ask. Finally, he decided he was going to, "You don't like him? Why?" it was in his brother's eyes when he looked at his phone and thought about it. There had obviously been some sort of reason as to why Nathan didn't like this other guy, and it made Luke curious considering he wasn't used to his brother not liking anyone. It had never been something he had seen from his brother and now was no different, pushing himself closer to Nathan he practically wormed his way into the other's lap leaning against his chest and pulling the blanket tighter around him.

"You should invite him over." he finally say hoping that Nathan wouldn't freak out considering he hadn't really explained why he thought his brother should. Looking up into those eyes he loved so much he leaned forward pressing a kiss to his brother's lips, "And you were right, you shouldn't say anything that could be mean." he added giving his brother a small smile. He had been barely awake at those words but had been awake enough to catch them, now he wanted to learn just who this guy was, meet him, and then decide if it would be the best match for James. Granted, even if the guy had dated his brother and was most likely a lot closer to his brother's age than his own he was sure it wouldn't be the worst match. Lots of older men dated younger men, and vise versa, it was really common so in the end age never really mattered to Luke.

• Saga locked this topic