Lattice (Rin and Zombie) [18+]

Zombie_In_A_Box

Leo nodded, cracking his neck before turning to walk from the bathroom. "Why? Well, I need to know where you are. I might come check up on you from time to time." He replied with a light smile. "I'll head to the gym, then. After that probably my cell." He added, turning back to Chiaki. He motioned for him to come closer, then leaned down slightly to peck his lips. "Don't forget to find me first thing tomorrow morning." He reminded the other, then left.

Just as he intended, the man went to the gym. He spent hours there, adoring the pleasant burn lifting weights left in his body. He liked this. He'd grown used to life like this. Honestly, he wasn't too sure he wanted to leave this place anymore. At least here he knew what he was supposed to do, and that people respected him. In the real life... It would be hard for him to even find a job. He wouldn't know where to start. Well, one thing was for sure - he wasn't going back to the life of a criminal.

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zombie_In_A_Box

• ♠[Rin]♠

"Got'ya," Chiaki answered after the small kiss. The smile faded away from his lips in the moment Leo turned around and left. A sigh. This man seemed like he had really gotten used to a life in prison. Yes, he didn't intend to commit a crime, could that be? What a waste of talent, in fact. Leo would have done great as a new figure on his chess field.

Chiaki carefully made his way to the library. He cursed himself for not being used to anything physically, but on the other side he knew that he found training boring. Even back in school he hadn't cared for it. The only physical activity he cared for was Judo.

Entering the peaceful place, the raven vanished into the literature block and sat at the table to rest his legs. It was quite pathetic still, wasn't it? Oh well, better than rape, he suggested.

He pulled the book over and opened it. How much time was left for Leo to stay here? It was a reasonable question, after all he was so civilized in this hell hole that it almost looked like if he left, a huge piece would break off the puzzle of this prison. Sorrowful. Hell, the tall Lion might even end up cast out of society once he left. It was bothersome for both sides.

However, now that he was more or less "closer" to him, Chiaki might also question him a little. And to make sure that nobody would hear them, he exited the library after picking a second book and signing a piece of paper. On his way to his cell, he studied the people passing him. Nobody had looked like the one he searched for yet... How was it possible to hide so well still after 10 days? Asshole.

Chiaki stepped into his cell and pulled the heavy door close behind him. Afterwards he sat on his bed and leaned against the wall. Having Leo as one of his pieces in his game would become useful - at least in here. He didn't doubt that it was impossible to manipulate the taller one but it was very hard to do so and he might not have the time.

After a thorough workout and another short shower, Leo walked back to his cell. One thing he really picked up in prison was good hygiene, as weird as it was. While some of the men here always reeked of sweat and who-knows-what, Leo himself liked to have daily showers, sometimes a few times a day, especially when he worked out - like today. He liked to smell good, however weird it sounded.

Falling asleep was easy after such a day. He'd placed his 'order' just before heading to the cell. The chewing gum was to be delivered to him in the morning. If Chiaki asked for it, he got it, whatever it was. Morning came quickly, and Leo felt like he slept like a log. It'd been a while since he got such good quality rest, honestly. Before going to get breakfast, the man found his supplier, again exchanging some cigarettes for several packs of chewing gum. He always had plenty of cigarettes, as he didn't smoke himself. He never started, though he didn't really mind other smoking around him. He just didn't feel the need to do that himself.

Pushing the gum into his pocket, Leo walked through the halls of the prison, with his usual emotionless face on. He didn't feel dead today - that was thanks to Chiaki, certainly. Stretching slightly once he reached the big room where men ate, Leo yawned, scratching the back of his neck. Now where was he?

In the morning, Chiaki was just about to stand up from his bed, when his body signalled him that that might not be a very good idea. At least not now. His muscles hurt in his lower legs and when he turned to lay on his side, his hip would protest. Fuck this hell hole.

After some minutes, the raven slowly pulled himself onto his feet. He brushed his teeth, took care of his hair and adjusted his uniform. Afterwards he washed his face and stretched his arms. A familiar, numbing sound appeared and the locks of every cell jumped open. Breakfast soon, but Chiaki had promised Leo to meet him right in the morning. Thus he exited the cell and wandered the half-empty corridors. It was quite nice to not have so many people around oneself.

He turned around the corner and spotted Leo's back. His usual devilish smile returned to his lips as he approached the taller male. "Good morning, Leo!" Chiaki greeted him happily, reaching out to hug his trained arm.

Leo turned around as the now-familiar voice called out for him, a small smile stretching across his face. "Morning." He greeted the other, offering his arm for the other, be it for support or something else. Reaching into his pocket, the man pulled out four packs of strawberry flavored gum. "This should last you for a while." He smiled, passing them to Chiaki. He felt a certain fondness towards the younger man already. Well, mostly he felt the need to protect him, actually.

Heading to get their breakfast, he made sure to keep Chiaki close to himself. "What do you feel like eating?" He asked, turning his gaze at his lover. He himself usually stuck with some eggs and salad, though one could easily get something sweeter if he knew how to ask.

He took the chewing gum and put it into one of his pockets. Afterwards he followed Leo into the cafeteria hall, still hugging his arm. The looks they got from the few people who were already here were hilarious, he found.

At the question, Chiaki looked up. Right, he could even have something else to eat. "Hmmm~.. Is it possible to get dried fruits with berry sauce?" Oh, he was a decent eater. Not only that, usually he even skipped breakfast. At home he used to eat during the night while working.

Leo furrowed his brows, looking down at the other. "Not when I'm ordering. Breakfast is important, y'know?" He scoffed, shaking his head. Now he felt like a concerned parent. If that was the way it had to be, so be it. "I can even get you shit like waffles." He added, waiting for Chiaki to choose something else. He wouldn't back down until he decided on something he himself would call a decent breakfast. It was probably a bit stupid, even funny, but breakfast really was the most important meal of the day. Especially for people like Chiaki, who was far too skinny in Leo's eyes. Did he ever work out?

"Waffles are fine, too," Chiaki decided eventually and let go of Leo's arm. It was interesting to see how controlling the other could be. Obviously also when it came to food. Leo probably clung to the control with a strategy that was based off "a carrot and a stick". Not that Chiaki planned to let himself be trained. For now, he just gave in. As soon as he would be home again, he would be able to return to his fantastic own life.

"With strawberry sauce, if possible." Calories, calories. He hated sweet things. But Leo didn't have to know.

Leo nodded, a lot more satisfied with what Chiaki picked out this time. Soon enough they were both served, with a plate of waffles and strawberry sauce for the younger and a plate with three hard-boiled eggs and salad for Leo. Sitting down at a table, the man let out a pleased sigh, cutting a piece of the egg and putting a bit of mayonnaise on it before taking it into his mouth. The man closed his eyes with a pleased hum, crossing his legs underneath the table for more comfort.

"I'm going to take a guess and assume that I went a bit too hard yesterday." He commented suddenly, a small grin on his face. He didn't look sorry, not even one bit. It wasn't hard to figure that out, honestly. The fact alone that Chiaki clung onto him like that was a big giveaway, though he seemed to be pretty clingy on a daily basis too.

"Oh! Don't apologize. Nooothing was wrong, I am fine. Finer than ever," Chiaki answered sarcastically, cutting the waffles into tiny pieces. Those he put into his mouth. All in all he ate quite mannered. Even if this was more of a undercover-mission than a life-changing period in prison, he didn't want to change his attitude. Hygiene and manners were quite useful in life, after all. And required in many situations.

He took a look around, but no sign of his victim yet. Thus he just turned his attention towards Leo. "Hey, can I ask you why you are here? What did you do? You look like much but no criminal."

Leo snorted, unable to keep a straight face after Chiaki's words. He still didn't intend to apologize, though. It was a fair trade and Chiaki agreed to this. It took him a few moments to collect himself enough to continue eating - until he was asked the dreaded question. For a moment it looked like he wouldn't even answer, his hands lowered, gaze turned somewhere away. He really hated being asked that question.

"Murder." He muttered out before putting another piece of the egg into his mouth. There was nothing he regretted more, honestly. "I didn't mean to kill her, though. She wasn't even supposed to be there." He groaned, shaking his head with a deep sigh. Leo rubbed the bridge of his nose, eyes closed. "Why are you here, though?" He asked, looking back up at Chiaki.

An undefinable sparkle flashed up in Chiaki's hazel eyes. Murder. How delicious. Hell, he had nothing against that. Murder was natural. Though, he noticed the other's discomfort and bit his own tongue to not let that comment in his head come out.

Leo was capable of much. Probably even killing someone with his bear hands. That made the perfect piece out of him for any game. "And how long do you still have to stay here?" That was the really interesting part.

"I was involved in some really, really bad things," Chiaki answered and shoved another piece of waffles into his mouth. After chewing and swallowing, he added, "You have, like the judge would call it, come to your senses, I assume?" Really, Leo didn't look like he wanted to take someone's life again - while Chiaki was literally here to kill someone.

"Three more months." Leo replied, poking at his salad for a bit before beginning to eat that as well. Hearing Chiaki's reason, though it was half-assed at best, Leo raised an eyebrow, but decided not to question it. "How long do you have left?" He asked, cutting his last egg. He was a very speedy eater, it seemed.

At the following question, Leo nodded, a serious expression on his face. "Yeah, I have. I don't intend to go back to that life. I'm trying to get other people to do the same, too." He said, leaning back against his chair with a quiet sigh. He was sentenced to six years in prison for the murder of a young woman. It still haunted him how she screamed when his knife pierced her skin. The shock that came over him when he realized it went in too deep. He only meant to injure her, just enough for him to escape, but she bled out in front of his eyes. He didn't even try to run. He didn't resist the police and he just took whatever punishment was given. He regretted it more than anything else.

"Life-sentence!" Chiaki answered and gave Leo a peace-sign with his hand before he kept on eating. So the other really intended to convince other criminals to not commit a crime again? The raven's smile became a little softer while he drew a spiral with the berry sauce. "Saints have a past, but sinners have a future, Leo." Society had long ago lost its sense. Only because Leo wasn't able to kill someone again, didn't mean that others were like that either, or better: intended to think like him. Humans had become way too individual.

"Though.." Chiaki straightened his back and turned his head to look at the other. "If you wish for a normal life, that is completely fine. I will pray for you." His smile and the expression in his eyes said something undefinable. It was almost scary.

Three months, hm? Maybe Chiaki would stay for a little bit longer...

Leo's lip twitched at how Chiaki responded. God, he really was weird. He didn't understand the guy. He'd spend his life in this prison, what was there to be happy about? "How old are you?" Leo asked suddenly, his brows furrowed slightly. Chiaki seemed young, he still couldn't understand why one would waste away their life so soon. "I'm willing to sacrifice my future for others." He replied firmly, a frown on his face. He scoffed at the other's next words, pushing away his emptied plate. "I don't believe in such a thing as God." He said quietly, crossing his arms over his chest.

Looking at Chiaki, he tried to figure out what his expression even meant. He couldn't read him at all. It was a bit unsettling. Chiaki scared him, just a little bit. The big, beefy prisoners at least looked the same way as they acted. Chiaki, on the other hand, looked like someone who needed protection, but acted like he didn't need anyone at all. It was weird, to say the least.

He stretched his legs carefully because they still hurt a little and then turned back to eating. Half of the plate was still there. The raven was neither used to eating in the morning nor to so much sweetness.

To be honest, he was an atheist, meaning he didn't believe in any God. That Leo was at least no Christian made this time here even more bearable.

"I am 24," Chiaki answered, beheading a piece of his waffles before eating it. "Sacrificing one's future for others. That is one true sentence of a future Samaritan. Don't you think?" Once again, he glanced at Leo with this weird smile, before he leaned back and sighed. "I told you I don't need much to it. This is a huge portion." At least to him. To a taller person it might be just right.

"Oh... Something else at this point." The younger one leaned against Leo's shoulder and looked up to him. His voice turned into a mumble, "Do you, by any chance, know a guy that calls himself 'Snake'? I was told to stay away from him, but I am afraid I don't even exactly know what he looks like..." That was half-true. Who knows what this guy had done to himself before he had gone to prison? He wouldn't be stupid enough to really think that the police and the government were able to protect him from Chiaki Senora.

Leo reached out and took Chiaki's plate for himself, easily finishing what was left of the portion. He wasn't about to let the food go to waste, that was for sure. Samaritan. What a joke. He didn't consider himself to be one, nor would he ever do. He'd simply done enough bad in his life to want to repay for it, in a way at least.

"Snake? Yeah, I know that guy." Leo scoffed, visibly shaking his head. "Gross guy, very easy to recognize. Shaved head, big-ass tattoo of a snake wrapped around his left arm. He's also ridiculously muscular." Leo added, looking around the room to check if the man was anywhere near, but didn't notice him anywhere. "He's got a whole gang, a fucking showoff." He groaned, shaking his head. "See those guys over there? Ones with tattoos on their necks. If you were closer you could see at least one snake on each. It's such an idiotic thing to do, honestly." Leo rolled his eyes before finishing up the waffles, placing one plate on top of the other. "I doubt Snake himself ever comes into places as crowded as this. He seems to always be somewhere further away, but everyone who stands in their path suffers. That's why I don't. It's far too bothersome." Leo sighed out, running a hand over his messy hair.

Chiaki stared at the men Leo indirectly introduced to him. What a nice change... So that guy had seriously tried to prepare himself. An entire gang, huh? What a waste of lives. "...he is a true low-life..." Chiaki muttered, more to himself than to his companion. He shifted a little to lean more comfortably against his 'boyfriend'. Quietly, he tried to remember the faces of the men over there chatting, before he made a mental note to make them pieces of his revenge. "Are they all of his gang or is someone missing? Except himself." So Snake avoided crowded places. Smart. No wonder Chiaki couldn't find him so easily. His gang also probably did a good job at helping him hide. Whether he was aware that Chiaki himself was in this prison? He didn't know. But he would have loved to have the surprise-effect on his side.

However; hazel eyes looked back up at Leo's face. "You are smart. Staying out of their way, I mean. Finding it bothersome."

Leo put an arm around Chiaki, his fingers hanging from his shoulder. "I don't know how many there are, but I'm pretty sure there should be more." He replied simply, deciding not to dig deeper into the reason Chiaki was so curious. He figured it was best if he didn't know too much about his life. Chiaki didn't seem to want to change his ways, so who knew what kind of life he led before getting here. Considering he got a life sentence, it had to be something pretty horrible. Leo didn't want to go back to that again. He had enough.

"If you think so." He chuckled lightly, leaning his head against the other, a quiet sigh passing his lips. "What are your plans for today? If you even have any." Leo asked, closing his eyes. Chiaki had a very nice smell, actually. Breathing in, the man found himself relaxing. It was a nice change from the usual stink that lingered in the prison.

Ah~ Good to know. Chiaki dropped the topic for now because Leo didn't seem interested in it anyway. But he had gathered enough information. Now he just had to use the chewing gum right and find Snake. His men didn't look like the most intelligent, that may be the reason why his victim had been able to use them.

When Leo intensified their cuddling, Chiaki was somewhat sure the other enjoyed it very much. So yesterday he obviously hadn't joked as he told him that he liked him even if he was arrogant. Whatever, he had no problem with that.

He took his eyes off Snake's men, instead studied the windows while his 'boyfriend' had his eyes closed. "I think I'll gather some more information about my favorite author," the raven replied while watching some guards having a conversation. They were hardly armed. "I have always wanted to create something like a biography of him. So I may spend my time in the library or my cell. In the evening I'll take a shower and probably investigate a little. This place is huge, after all. I'm sure I haven't seen all yet." His eyes found their way back to Leo's face. "What about you?"

Leo listened quietly, slowly tracing his fingers over the other's shoulder through his uniform. Opening his eyes, he took a glance at his neck, a grin stretching across his face at the many bruises that were visible. He really, really liked the sight of them. "I'll hit the gym, like always." He replied with a light smile, pressing a small kiss to the other's temple. "Maybe I'll come hang out with you somewhere if I get bored." He added, turning Chiaki's head to place a longer kiss on his lips, the smile lingering on his face. It wasn't the perfect relationship, but he still liked it. It made life a bit more pleasurable and interesting.

Removing his arm from Chiaki's shoulder, Leo stretched both of his arms above his head, his shoulder cracking quietly. He was bound to have achy joints when he got old. "I guess I'll see you later, then. Meet me here for lunch." Leo said before standing up, running a hand over his lover's hair. This kind of a thing almost made life here seem normal.

Around Lunch time, Chiaki entered the hall 20 minutes late. Usually he hated following schedules he hadn't set up himself, but it couldn't be helped in the situation he was in. His chewing gum had found its true purpose, though that was another story. The younger one intended to keep his doings secret. Leo didn't have much time left in this hell hole so it would be a waste of time to let him know. Aside from that, Leo did have mentioned that he would like to convince other's to not commit a crime again. This didn't have to involve Chiaki, who had gotten a life-sentence, yet it might become awkward.

The raven quickly took a look around. Only a few of Snake's men were here; he figured most of them were always around their Boss. So it was time to search for his 'boyfriend' whom he had promised to meet here.

Leo took a shower right before lunch, enjoying the hot water for a little bit longer than he'd intended to. The man himself was late, but only by around ten minutes. Looking around, he didn't notice Chiaki anywhere. Dissatisfaction was clear on his face as he walked to get himself a meal - the full portion included pea soup, chicken with potatoes and cucumber, along with a glass of water. He ate a lot, and he worked out a lot, so whatever energy he got from the food he burned fairly quickly. He'd have to keep up this way of living after he got out, too, or his body would turn against him entirely.

After ten minutes or so, Chiaki finally got to the hall. Scoffing quietly, Leo motioned for the younger to come to him. "You're late." He commented, without trying to hide his dissatisfaction. "I thought I'd let you rest today, but you can't seem to grasp our relationship after all." The man let out a sigh, shaking his head. "What do you want to eat now?" Leo asked, pushing the empty bowl of soup away, instead digging into the chicken.

After the second round of studying the people in here, he finally noticed Leo at one of the smaller tables on the right side. He walked over to him and took a seat. Though, he frowned at the dissatisfaction in his voice. His expression told of the same. What? Did the other want to punish him for just being late?

"We didn't agree on a certain time, so I came here when possible," Chiaki answered, before he studied the food. Ah, chicken. A good meal of proteins. "I think I'll get the same as you have. It's healthy."

Leo tsk'ed quietly, a frown staying on his face. "That's not good enough." He replied, shaking his head. "I'll be right back." He added, standing up to go get Chiaki his food. He was soon back in a smaller portion of his own food - soup, chicken and water. He placed it all in front of his pet, taking a potato to eat. "When I say lunchtime, I mean the start of it. Same with dinner and breakfast. Be here as early as possible." He explained, crossing his legs before continuing to eat.

"Though I do suppose I should've made it clear." Leo sighed, running a hand over his damp hair. "I still want to fuck you, though. How 'bout you ride me instead?" He suggested with a light grin, wrapping an arm around his waist. "That's ought to be fun, don't you think?"