Lattice (Rin and Zombie) [18+]

Zombie_In_A_Box

Zombie's character:

eae8891f1e2edf3d4a0a7aeae2598c61.jpg

He stands at around 6'4.

Name: Leo Aerly

Personality: Easy-going and laid back until angered. Doesn't hold back his words or fists. Willing to do whatever it takes to get what he wants. Honest, sometimes too much. Feels all emotions very strongly, however most of them fade out quickly as well. Prefers to be either alone or with only a couple of people. Dislikes being in big crowds.

One drop. Another hit. Two drops. A kick. A body hitting the ground. The sound of bloodied hands being wiped onto the orange prison uniform. His lungs slowly filled up with stuffy air, eyes opening to reveal tired, dark eyes. He didn't get involved in the petty prison fights anymore. Not unless someone really got on his nerves, and that wasn't that easy to do... Then again, people tended to avoid him. He looked scary enough as he was, his height enough was intimidating to some. He had a reputation around the prison. He never lost at anything, ever.

Leo's chafed lips parted with an exhale as he stood up. He looked around, his gaze ending up on the young man, barely eighteen, who was on the ground, his lip bleeding from the hits received just seconds ago. "That's enough." His voice, although quiet, seemed to have reached everyone. Leo tried to help the new people who got here. Not only to survive, but to never come back again. He himself had realized his ways were wrong a couple years ago. That didn't bring back the life he'd taken, but it was enough to keep someone else alive. "Don't go against someone twice your size." He muttered out to the man, nudging him with his foot. "Move. Do something to pass time." Leo grunted, pushing his big hands into the pockets of his pants and walked off, slowly, without meeting any curious eyes. This was tiring. He knew he couldn't save everyone... And yet he still tried, every day. Each day his will to do so got smaller and smaller. He didn't want to give up yet. He wouldn't lose. Not this battle.

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zombie_In_A_Box

• ♠[Rin]♠

Rin's character:

684801.jpg

Name: Chiaki Senora.

Height: 5'9''.

Personality: Owning a slightly twisted personality, the young criminal does not fear the law in any way. Crimes like murder or drug dealing don't seem to mean much to him, yet it looks like he despises lies and doesn't lie himself. He rather keeps things secret. He gives the impression of a childish person when in fact he loves to play the people around him.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Among the grumpy, sadistic and depressed prisoners, there was a smiley-face. He had appeared only a few days ago and for some reason he didn't seem to be intimidated by anyone. However, some bruises were to be found on his body and also blood stuck to his lower lip. In fact, he hadn't been beaten up, he had done this to himself. Easily.

Oh, this was not a nightmare at all to him. He did have a plan on how he was able to leave this place if he wanted to. It was more a game. The only thing that had proven to be a potential problem was the fact that the dominant prisoners kept weaker ones as sex-toys, if not pets. Some called them women. A little humiliating, not that Chiaki cared for other people.

He wasn't weak. The first time someone had tried to beat him up, he had won, though barely anyone knew and the responsible person certainly wouldn't tell anyone. After all, that would be bad for his great reputation as a bad-ass, no?

Ahaha. Chiaki couldn't help it in the end: he did look like an innocent feminine idiot and he often felt pairs of eyes on him. The thing was... he hadn't met anyone who had been to his liking yet.

The ebony-haired male turned around the corner and entered the hall. Oh... wait a second. Who was this again? Over there, that dark-haired man who was walking towards Chiaki's direction. Hazel eyes studied the tall body of the other. Let's see.. Wasn't that this Leo-guy? Leo Aerly, could it be? He owned quite the good reputation here in this funny hell hole.

Chiaki slid his hands into the pockets of the uniform he had to wear. His usual undefinable smile was adorning his lips while he clicked his tongue. This Leo could be called handsome, even if his dominant aura was even more attracting.

Leo stopped when he realized someone was in his way. A heavy sigh parted his lips once more, head lifting just enough to look at whoever was standing there. "Move." He groaned out, keeping his hands in his pockets. "And wash your face." He added, blinking lazily as he waited for the younger man to move out of his way. Surely, Leo himself wouldn't go around him. That, too, would count as losing, even if it wasn't a fight. He absolutely refused to lose at anything, be it getting the best seat and food at lunch or in a near-deadly fist fight which often ended with more than just fists.

His dark brown eyes trailed over Chiaki's features, brows furrowing slightly at the smile stretched across his face. Why was he happy? God, he hadn't seen actual happiness in here forever. Unless the guy was high. That was entirely possible, too. Tilting his head to the side, Leo pursed his lips into a tight frown. "You look too young to be in here. Why'd you fuck your life up so early?" It seemed as though he was pitying the other. He was, in a way. He himself was a few years short of being forty, this one barely seemed over twenty. It saddened him to see such young people in this hellhole. Especially ones who didn't seem like they could protect themselves.

Chiaki tilted his head a little and chuckled. "Adorable." Yes, he liked it how this guy wanted to make him move and then seemed a little confused, staring at the younger male's face, probably because of the smile.

"I don't think anyone in here cares." Chiaki licked the blood off his lips but otherwise wasn't bothered. Instead, he pulled his right hand out of the pocket and offered it to the taller male. "Chiaki. What's your na~me?" He wanted to know next, pretending like he just didn't know anything about this guy. It would make it all way more interesting.

Also, did he see things or was his counterpart a little worried? Because he looked like he couldn't defend himself? Maybe.

Chiaki, though, was only interested in this game, not in winning or losing.

Leo's eye twitched, his shoulders tensing slightly. Who did this guy think he was? "Leo. Now move." He repeated, annoyance showing itself in his deep, husky voice. Maybe Chiaki knew how to defend himself after all. He seemed to be very sly. One that would cheat his way through to win something, rather than do it fair, like Leo preferred to do. On the other hand, he acted very care-freely, even childishly. People like this didn't last in prisons.

Leo didn't take his hands out of his pockets, absolutely ignoring the hand extended towards him. "Do you want me to remove you from my way or will you move yourself?" He asked quietly, the threat barely hidden. Given the differences in their bodies, Leo was sure he wouldn't find it hard at all to push the young man out of his way. He just didn't really want to do so. He disliked getting into conflicts, especially with men younger, and smaller than him.

Another chuckle left his throat. Chiaki lowered his hand and crossed his arms in the next moment. Was this guy a lone wolf? It looked like it. He himself enjoyed both, silence and company. Of course, in the end it depended on whether his companion was charming or tedious.

He took the other's command as a challenge, yes, he liked challenges. And instead of moving to the side, he did a step forward and tiptoed, grinning upwards to the older man. "Are you a very honest person, Leo? Or have you become one?" He tilted his head to the side and he was staring right into his counterpart's brown eyes, almost as if he was searching for something. Also, he seemed quite intelligent compared to the other idiots around here. Mature. Competent.

Leo stood still like a mountain when Chiaki stepped closer. He was beginning to get on his nerves. Slowly removing one hand from his pocket, he placed it over the other's chest, staring back into his eyes. "I despise lies. Therefore I'm telling you know. Either you move back and let me go, or I'll break your bones." He spoke quietly, the threat no longer hidden in any way. Leo scowled, and with a swift move of his hand his fingers ended up on Chiaki's throat, squeezing just enough to make it uncomfortable, not nearly enough to actually cut off any oxygen. "Will you move now?" He asked, probably for the last time. It would be impossible to move his arm away when he was like this. His muscles were rock hard, and although his grip wasn't that tight, it was like a diamond. He didn't intend to play games with some newbie.

Oh! Now it finally became interesting. He wasn't being choked but the feeling of the other's strong hand around his throat was enough to make it very satisfying. He had succeeded in bringing emotion out of this man and no, he didn't doubt Leo's threat. That was the reason he just smiled and placed his hand onto the other's wrist. "Don't worry, I need to go anyway. But first~ you have to let go of me. Otherwise I can't move."

He would definitely keep Leo in mind. This man was interesting and not boring like the other prisoners or the guards. Hah... those were the greatest idiocy. Sadists, all of them. They couldn't care less about the inmates, because otherwise there wouldn't be so many lying in the beds of the infirmary, let alone rape which was probably mostly ignored. This prison was a joke. But Leo was outstanding...

Leo scoffed, pushing the other away by his throat before finally letting go. He walked off without another word, although Chiaki had certainly sparked something in his mind. Curiosity, interest - that man was something new in this hellhole, that he was sure of. Perhaps Chiaki would become the one Leo would take as his 'pet', so to say. After all, so far he didn't have a single prisoner which would be his and his alone.

A few days passed and the new guy didn't make an appearance anywhere. Leo was getting worried, however weird that sounded. Maybe Chiaki was taken care of somewhere, not in the good way. Without fully realizing it, Leo began looking around for that mischievous smile in the groups of people in prison. He even walked by the hospital wing to make sure he wasn't there. Thankfully, he wasn't. Instead he found the man somewhere he barely set foot in these days - the library. Leo scoffed quietly to himself as he walked past the shelves of books, not paying attention to them. He was focused on his little psycho. "Well you just disappeared." He muttered after walking right next to Chiaki. He sat down, running a hand over his hair. There was a certain pull towards the raven, for some reason. He had something others didn't. Leo was definitely interested.

First it looked like Chiaki's plan (leaving a memory in Leo's mind which wouldn't leave him alone) didn't work. The slender male had made it look like he had disappeared, simply by avoiding Leo completely. Also,he spent most of his time in the library; a place his victim practically never came to.

Of course he ignored the noise when the door of the library was being pulled open. It was normal that someone entered it, took a book and read it or left with it after putting his name on the list. Chiaki was sitting at the desk in the middle between the shelves for literature and politics. With his book in his hands, he had his legs crossed and patiently read over the lines. At least until he recognized something.

Without turning his attention away from the lines in the book, the raven listened to the quick and strong steps that currently made their way towards him. They almost sounded like the way of walking Leo owned.

Yes, Chiaki had gathered some information about him, along with remembering some features and attitudes about the taller man. And the next moment proved that his plan had truly worked: Leo had searched for Chiaki.

The younger one chuckled and briefly glanced towards Leo, before he returned to his book and turned one page around. "Did I? I am so sorry." It was a mix of amusement and sarcasm. "Though, I would like to read."

Let's see how hard Leo had missed him and how he would react at the decline of Chiaki's attention.

Leo let out a quiet sigh, leaning his head against his hand, his elbow pressed against the table. "I'll wait." He muttered, closing his eyes. It wasn't like he had anything to do anyway. There wasn't really a difference in sitting in his room and sitting in the library. The library was just absolutely quiet and didn't reek of blood. Besides, Chiaki was here, as weird as it sounded. Leo wanted to be around the man, even if he did act quite like an asshole. Everyone here did, anyway.

Leo stretched his legs out, his eyes barely open, like ones of a big cat. He eyed anyone who moved in the room, like he was stalking for prey. When he was like this, his name truly fit him - he looked like a lion, a majestic beast in charge of everyone else. Shifting slightly in the wooden chair, Leo tangled his fingers into his hair, from time to time tossing a glance at the young raven. He was a curious being. One of the few whom he found worthy of his attention. He'd spent over five years in this prison already, only three months were left until his leave, and yet through all that time he only found four people with whom he actually didn't mind communicating with. He really was a lone wolf, just as Chiaki thought.

Chiaki chuckled internally as Leo just accepted it but stayed. It was sweet how delicate this man could be when on the other side he himself had experienced a little bit of his strength. That was interesting and sugary.

He hummed, turning the next page over. It took him roughly 30 minutes until he finally closed the book, stood up from his chair and pushed it in between two others where he had found it earlier. Afterwards he dropped back down onto the chair, rested his elbows on the table and placed his chin into his palms. Happily, he smiled at the man next to him who literally looked like a big, tired cat.

"Now I am done. What is iiiit~?" He was really curious as to which reason exactly the other had to come here to and even wait for Chiaki to finish his book. Aside from the fact that it was boring here in prison.

The thirty minutes passed like they were just five. Leo was shaken awake from his thoughts by Chiaki standing up, his tired gaze moving to the young man. He cracked his neck, a quiet hum of pleasure coming from deep within his throat. As the other sat back down, near singing out the question, Leo closed his eyes, his lips staying parted for the moment.

"You seem very different from others. I'm curious." He said, his voice quiet, low, with barely any emotion in it. "Figured I'd offer you safety, if you feel the need for that. You let me fuck you from time to time and whoever touches you never walks again. Sound good?" Leo asked, opening one eye to look at Chiaki. "You can refuse, but at some point people wil want to claim you. They won't be as polite as I am." He added, closing his eyes again. He looked terribly tired, though he couldn't remember the last time he didn't feel utterly exhausted.

"Very vulgar", Chiaki chuckled, not that he had a problem with it. Hazel eyes studied Leo's eyes, then his face. He took his time doing that, before he leaned back in the chair and crossed his arms, laying his head back to think about it. Or at least he pretended to do so. It was adorable how Leo wanted him to be "his" before others could try it. It seemed like he had really gotten the other's attention. Success~ Maybe he would stay a little bit longer than planned.

Chiaki lifted his head off his palms, stretched his limbs and then leaned against the shoulder of the taller male. "Hmm~ Not a bad deal. I've been threatened quite often lately..." He purred, glancing over to the book shelves, secretly searching for a new book to read. He was quite ruthless and if a new game wanted him to use his body, fine. He doubted that Leo would rip him apart. "I'll admit it does sound good. Will there be a way back, I wonder~? I've been here since one and a half weeks only. Do you mind explaining this system among the prisoners?"

Leo barely showed any reaction to Chiaki's comment. Everything in prison was vulgar. He was actually being rather polite, at least compared to how others would have done this. Most actually didn't offer for men to become their pets, they just took them. Leo was actually giving Chiaki a choice here... Well, that isn't to say he wouldn't take the other later anyway, simply there would be other people fucking him as well and who knew what kind of diseases they had.

"The system is simple." Leo groaned, paying no attention to the younger man leaning against his shoulder. It didn't seem he minded that too much. "Think of it as there being two ranks of prisoners. Ones like you, who end up as pets, and ones like me, who end up being masters. Pets can be claimed, even against their will unless they've been claimed already. In that case, either the pet is left alone to its original master, or the two masters fight for the right to the pet." Leo spoke in a monotone voice, rubbing slightly at his temples. "If someone touches an already claimed pet in a way the master doesn't like, the one who touched it usually suffers, based on who the master is. I, for example, break the spine. Now if the pet touches someone in a way the master doesn't like, it is usually discarded and often raped, most of the time not by one person." Leo explained, his eyes closed. "Understood? I get sex, you get full safety. I'd say it's a fair trade. If you refuse I won't claim you, but until someone does, anyone can fuck you and believe me, they will."

"Hmmm~ Now it sounds more like a threat from society." Chiaki sounded quite seriously, but only until a giggle slipped out of his throat. A rude system, judging people like this, using them. Oh yes, judging by the way Leo had described it, it was pathetic. Yet it was a challenge, right? And if he refused, who knew what could happen to him? He didn't want to show off his full strength against a group of trained men. At least not yet. People were supposed to think he was one of the "lower ranks".

Aside from that, if he were connected with Leo, who owned a certainly fine reputation in here, people would have to pay more attention at some point. Perfect.

The younger male moved off Leo, rose from his chair and walked over to the book shelves. "I think I'll accept." Sliding his finger over three books slowly, he pulled one out and returned to the table, where he leaned down to the other. His breath ghosted over the brown-eyed male' ear, when Chiaki whispered with a grin, "Woof~"

It was pet and master, right? Oh, he was having fun. Not that he actually planned on making himself into a full pet for anyone.

Leo opened his eyes when Chiaki stood up, running a hand over his messy hair before stretching his arms above his head. "Smart move." He replied, rubbing his eyes slightly. When the other returned with another book, Leo didn't take long to pull it out of his hands, placing it on the table instead. "Don't annoy me too much." He muttered, roughly pulling him closer, onto his lap by his waist. Placing his hands over the younger's hips, Leo leaned back against the chair comfortably. "And don't try to run away from me. I have to know where you are at all times. What's your cell number?" The man asked, slowly sliding his hands over his hips, reaching his ass where he gave a firm squeeze.

He intended to take as much as he could from this "relationship". He would make Chiaki feel good as well, of course. He wasn't that horrible. He knew how to touch, where to touch, how hard to go to make it the best experience for the both of them. It was a given after so many years. Leaning closer, Leo pressed his lips against the other's bare neck, kissing the exposed skin before giving a rough bite, with the clear intention of leaving a bright bruise where people would be able to see. "And don't squirm too much." He added, with the smallest of smiles finally appearing on his face.

He had to admit that the sudden moves of the other surprised him, though on the other side they were precious. It was interesting to see how Leo was, what his personality consisted of. His attitudes, his habits, his rough and soft sides. Everything.

Yes, he was a charming person.

However, Chiaki couldn't help but think that the other didn't have many "bad" intentions anymore. He was here in prison, probably had been for a long time already, so he must have done something unforgivable. Drugs? Prostitution? Murder? Child pornography? The latter was rather unlikely, though, considering that he didn't show interest in the youngest prisoners.

Chiaki found himself on the other's lap, more or less kept in place by the hips. Thankfully he wasn't paranoid or anything like many other men in the underground scene. Yes, he could handle being touched. Even though he suppressed a growl when Leo sized his butt with his hand. To the bite which would certainly become a bruise, Chiaki simply tilted his head a little to the side.

He had to get used to this. The positive thing about this? New experiences!

Hah, sad, he loved being annoying - not that he would fully obey to whatever Leo said. "Number 632. Next to that religious blond guy. And don't worry, I never run away. Whenever you think you can't find me, come here to~" The library was a peaceful place, he sometimes even skipped Dinner. It was more intelligent to gain knowledge instead of wasting his time in his cell or with other inmates.

"Squirm? Like this?" Chuckling, Chiaki shifted on the other's lap, before he leaned against the strong chest behind him. Like this, they were almost on the same eye-level.

Leo noted down the cell number in his mind, continuing to press kisses along the side of his neck. "If you need me at some point when I'm not with you, I'll either be in the gym or the 37th cell." He muttered against his ear, roughly gripping his hips again as the man squirmed. "Don't test my patience." Leo said, his grip tight enough to bruise his hips. He wasn't a very gentle man, that was for sure. Prison did this even to the most delicate men and he had never really been that. At some point in his life he was very abusive towards everyone he knew. It was no wonder he didn't get any visitors here anymore... Well, aside from his sister. She came every few months or so, though he hadn't seen her for a long time now. Six months, was it?

Sliding his hand over to Chiaki's groin, Leo didn't hesitate to give a rather firm squeeze there as well, looking straight into his eyes. "Now why don't we start?" He asked, slowly rubbing his hand over the other's cock, teasingly squeezing here and there. "I suppose it wouldn't be polite to take you here, would it? Why don't I fuck you somewhere people can see? That way everyone will know you're mine." Leo murmured quietly, pressing another kiss to the side of his neck. He didn't have any problem with fucking somewhere with people around. It happened all the time here, after all. Rape usually ended up somewhere a bit more quiet, but if both parties were willing to do so, it was just like watching porn for the other inmates. They certainly enjoyed it.

So Leo was one of those who showed their dominance with the help of their strength. Also impatient with commands. Interesting, for sure. Chiaki was almost the complete opposite; he was able to fight and take down someone twice as tall, but he liked to flash his victims with knowledge and mean tricks.

To be honest, he was quite the mannered type of person, but here this fact would only prove to craft negative side-effects. He had to play along for now while silently manipulating Leo.

"I don't know many public places," Chiaki muttered, enduring the massage on his member through the trousers without giving the other a reaction to it. "Though.. " He leaned his head on Leo's shoulder and looked up with his eyes towards him. "Do you find it arousing if others watch or is it really just to show them? Because~..." He lifted a finger and poked the taller male's nose-tip. "It doesn't matter what others think. Mark me enough and they'll know." He wanted to see how far he could go in this.

Leo rose an eyebrow, a quiet chuckle slipping past his lips. "Anyone could mark you, that alone isn't enough. People have to see you being given those marks." He explained, reaching up to unbutton Chiaki's uniform, slipping it off his shoulder to nibble at his collarbone, leaving several more bruises right above it. "I don't want anyone else touching you." He murmured, clear possessiveness in his voice. Whatever was his was his and his alone. It didn't matter whether it was a person, as in this scenario, or a place to sit at the table when it was lunchtime. No one would take what he had claimed as his own already.

"As for public places, there are plenty. I suppose the best one for this kind of activity would be the gym. Everyone is sweaty there anyway, and I'm certain no one will mind your screams." He whispered against his ear, pressing a light kiss right below it. "I don't intend to carry you there. Stand up and walk or I'll drag you behind me. Your choice." It seemed like Leo really liked giving others such choices. The better option was always obvious, but it gave them a sense of being in control when in reality Leo was dictating everything. He wasn't easily played. If Chiaki stepped out of the line even the smallest bit, Leo would realize it and it would not end prettily.

Chiaki figured that Leo drew lines cleverly and would watch him. It wouldn't be easy to plan further for his underground organisation, he had to keep his guard up even more from now on. Though, the day on which Leo would learn of Chiaki's true identity would be fun. It might even turn the tables. Oh yes, he was looking forward to it..

He exhaled. More bruises. Leo was hungry, a lion playing with his prey. He didn't seem interested in too many people anyways, but Chiaki certainly noted that he wouldn't allow other 'pets' around Leo. He shall be the only one, not that he would inform the other about it.

"Yeah, yeah, I got it. I'll walk." Refusing now already would result in negative side-effects for Chiaki and that he wanted to prevent from happening. He believed to understand Leo's strategy, may it be on purpose or just his usual attitude. Though, the smaller one didn't think that Leo was something he could not reach one day.

"You would need to let go of me, though~" The raven then purred, grinning like a Cheshire cat. It really seemed like a lot of fun to him, what was quite weird considering in what situation he was in.

Leo's chafed lips stretched out into a small smile as he let go, pushing Chiaki off of him - but not without squeezing his ass once again with one hand. As he stood up, the height difference between them obvious, he draped an arm around his shoulders, glancing around the room as if he was looking for someone to challenge him. He began walking, keeping Chiaki close to himself, though his hand slid down around his waist instead, fingers slowly tracing over his hip. Leo looked alive for once - Chiaki really had something in him that managed to bring out emotion in him again.

As they reached the gym, plenty of people inside, Leo grinned lightly, leaning down to press a kiss to the side of his neck. "Be a good pet and bend over somewhere. I'll go ask for some lube." He murmured, catching his lips into a short kiss before letting go. Walking past the men in the room, Leo met any gaze that was turned to him, his posture radiating power. He wouldn't back down. He got to his goal - a man in the very back of the room, who was already digging through the pockets of his uniform. It didn't take long for a small bottle to be passed to Leo. In return, the tall male pulled out a few cigarettes, placing them in the other's palm. Trades like this happened very often. Leo returned to Chiaki, slicking his fingers with the lube he'd acquired. "Ready, pet?" He asked, hints of mockery clear in his voice.

Noticing the change of Leo's ghosts, Chiaki wondered how long he still had to remain here in this prison. Maybe he should let his dogs do some research on this guy...

As soon as they entered the gym, the smaller one looked around with his eyes, noting the details of the room and the structure and order of the machines and devices in here. That was a habit. He wanted to have everything under control, at least so much that he wouldn't be shot in the head when he walked through life. And knowing where everything was, might prove to be useful.

Leo kissed his neck and his lips before he vanished to get lube. Chiaki exhaled, lifting a hand to wipe over his neck when the man had turned his back towards him. Afterwards he chose a corner where some shelves stood and went over to mentioned spot. It was an a little shady place but people would be able to see them by just turning their heads.

He was currently studying everything that could be found in these shelves when Leo returned with the promised lube. Chiaki turned to him and looked up to him. His devilish grin returned to his soft lips; he turned around and placed his hands against the wall. "You are also free to call me God or Chiaki."

Leo scoffed at the other's arrogance, yanking him towards himself by his throat. "I don't think you realize your position here." He muttered into his ear, his fingers pressing into the flesh, easily causing discomfort. "I own you and your body now. Have some respect." He added, letting go of his neck only to pull down his clothes. "It's a bit of a shame that you chose such a closed off spot for this. People won't even get to see your pretty face." He sighed, roughly shoving two fingers into him, pushing them inside to the knuckles, instantly searching around for his prostate. "Though I suppose we'll have more than enough time to show off everything." He whispered against his ear, wasting no time.

He added a third finger after a bit, with his other hand holding Chiaki's hip, making sure he stayed still while being stretched out. Leo may have decided to leave his life as a criminal, but that didn't mean he would suddenly turn all gentle and nice. That wasn't him at all. After pushing in the fourth finger as well, Leo slid his hand to the front, grabbing the younger's shaft, giving it slow, firm strokes. "You ready, pet?" He asked, pressing against him impatiently. He was thrusting his fingers in and out rather vigorously by now, seemingly without a care for any pain he may have caused. The two of them were certainly the center of attention in the room by now, as well. Without having to look Leo knew there were a few aroused men already, some of which would find it natural to jerk off to the sight. Like he said before, this was basically the same as watching porn for them.