Lattice (Rin and Zombie) [18+]

Zombie_In_A_Box

"Ng-!" Chiaki choked when being pulled by the throat, however, he still grinned a little sickly at the taller male. "Don't worry.. I do realize it." He told him under his breath. What future did this man have? Getting out of prison, so many people would be afraid of him. It would be hard to find a job. What if he ended up homeless on the street? Would he return to the criminal life? How mentally stable was Leo in reality?

Chiaki gritted his teeth as a result of the stretching of his strongest muscles. He was lucky Leo didn't own sharp fingernails, otherwise this would be even worse. Though, he endured it. It was a deal, a game. He would win. Yes, he would win even if he played after his opponent's rules.

His body reacted to the stroking on his member and became aroused. Chiaki exhaled and pressed his nails against the wall in front of him. To prevent himself from loud panting, he bit his own lower lip. Though, he was still able to chuckle, gathering his strength to press out an entire word without stuttering. "...of course~"

The lube did a good job, at least. Chiaki created a mental note to burn this hell hole down as soon as he had broken out.

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zombie_In_A_Box

• ♠[Rin]♠

Leo groaned quietly at the quiet chuckle that left Chiaki's mouth, shoving his fingers deep into his body. "Stop trying to act all powerful." He murmured, unbuttoning his uniform to pull out his near-aching cock. Using the last bits of lube on it, he pressed the tip against Chiaki's hole, thrusting inside without any hesitation, a low moan parting his lips. With one hand he held onto the younger's hip, while the other he used to force the other's mouth open. "Don't be shy, little one." He purred, sliding his hand from his hip to his cock, squeezing it slightly before beginning to stroke it, his lips pressed up against his neck. He didn't move for a while, just rolling his hips slowly, near teasingly to let the other get used to the size - it was quite a lot to take.

After waiting long enough, at least in his opinion, for Chiaki to get used to his length, Leo slowly pulled out nearly completely, only the tip staying inside before slamming back inside. Another low groan passed through his parted lips, hot breath tickling Chiaki's skin. His pace was slow at first, teasing both his partner and the audience, though bit by bit it gained speed. Leo was clearly skilled when it came to this - perhaps he was being a bit too rough for the first time, but it was because of how the younger acted. In his mind, this would show him where his place really was in their relationship. His thrusts were firm, harsh, all aimed to his prostate. He wanted to bring Chiaki pleasure, just to make sure he would stay around. At least Leo himself was definitely enjoying.

Impacting his eyes, the raven shortly scratched on the wall. Enough with the laughters and grins now; sex was indeed a cruel weapon. His body was tense while he himself forced it to endure it. Who was he, a cry-baby? Certainly not. The fact that they were watched lost its effect so that the smaller one was only concentrating one the touches on his body and the other's aroused member inside him.

"K-.." Leo gave him time to at least get used to it, which he needed. Pain crawled up his abdomen, but it met pleasure from his own penis. The stroking did its job, he had indeed become quite aroused himself. Against the fingers of the other that forced his mouth open, he couldn't do anything, but obey. Especially in this situation it was salient to play along. Thus he let Leo's finger enter his mouth.

The moment Leo entered him harshly and entirely, Chiaki wasn't able to swallow the chocked scream. Pain and pleasure filled his lower body and once again his weak joints reminded him of the huge difference between their bodies.

Softly,he bit onto the ring finger of the taller male, not causing pain nor drawing blood, simply showing his tension. The slow pace made clear how big Leo was compared to Chiaki's body since he could feel the other near his prostate. And it didn't take long since the taller man sped up. Moans passed his lips against the fingers in his mouth. The more often Leo hit this special spot inside Chiaki's body, the more the pleasure in the younger male's body increased and covered the pain finally.

Sex was his weak spot. God damn it.

Leo let himself drown in the sounds coming from his pet. He slammed into his prostate over and over again without holding back, aiming to bring the other as much pleasure as his body could handle. He had no doubts that Chiaki would find it difficult to walk after this intense session. He didn't mind him biting into his finger, although he did give a particularly hard thrust in response. It didn't hurt him, but he didn't want for Chiaki to get any ideas. He could always be sure that he would win when it came to physical strength.

"Get ready, pet." He growled against his neck, stroking his cock harsher with each passing second, his thrusts reaching full speed until a loud groan left his mouth and with one last thrust into the smaller body underneath him, he released his cum inside, slowly riding out his orgasm. A low grumble came from the back of his throat as he rolled his hips before slowly pulling out. Removing his fingers from Chiaki's mouth, he held onto his hip slightly, just to make sure the man didn't fall down. "I, for one, feel satisfied." He chuckled, pressing a light kiss just below his ear. Now that the deed was done, he felt like he could relax a bit.

Leo turned the other's face to himself, pressing a soft kiss to his lips. "You're mine now, and no one else can touch you." Repeating those words one more time, Leo smiled, slowly kissing down to his neck. "I suppose it wouldn't hurt to wash up. What do you think?" He asked, his fingers dancing across Chiaki's skin, lips staying pressed against his neck. If Chiaki acted smartly, the next time they had sex it would be even better. Leo didn't want to hurt him too bad, quite the opposite. He just wanted to give him protection, even if he failed to show that clearly.

With his body being stimulated like this, it didn't take long for the smaller one to reach his climax himself, voicing this with a scream. His inner walls tensed up around the member inside him and clear ejaculate left his own penis while. And in the next moment, his entire body relaxed due to the loss of energy. He could feel the other's sperm inside him before Leo pulled out. Well, yes, he was totally going to fuck this prison up to the core. The government would be surprised...

Panting, he gulped down the saliva in his mouth and concentrated on remaining standing. Luckily, Leo helped him with that.

Facing the other with a white pitiful expression, he made a mental note to endure being called 'pet' until Leo would be in a better mood and he himself in a better and fitter state.

Chiaki nodded to the idea of cleaning. The sperm wouldn't remain in his body, after all. Aside from that: He wanted to get away from the looks of the other inmates in this room. He let the kisses happen and then glanced down to the ground where his uniform lay, already reaching out for it.

Leo grinned when he saw Chiaki reaching for his uniform, gripping his arm to pull him to himself. "You'll dirty your clothes... Why don't you just walk naked? It's not that far." He suggested, leaning down to gather the uniform into his arms instead, wiping his cock into one sleeve before tucking it into his underwear. Leo wrapped an arm around the other's waist, leaning close to press yet another kiss to his throat. "You'll get used to this." He murmured, lightly stroking his hip. Leo was certainly in a better mood than he was when the two of them first met. Hell, having control over someone was incredible. With time, of course, he was bound to get bored of being this nasty. For the time being, though, it was exactly what he needed.

"You can suck me off in the bathroom, too. For a thorough cleaning." Leo laughed, looking around the room, noting down the ones who had a bit of fun themselves. "Hope you enjoyed the show. Chiaki here is mine. Don't get any ideas." He spoke loud enough for everyone in the room to hear. Pulling the younger man close to himself, he began walking out of the room, his hand resting on his hip. God, it really felt good. "After we're done cleaning up, why don't I make it up to you somehow? I can get you something you want. Just tell me, I'll try." Leo smiled, showing he wasn't all evil and mean. That side of him was bound to be discarded in a few weeks tops.

So, he ended up walking through the corridor to the shower rooms naked and with his hands holding onto the other's side because otherwise he could stumble.

...his revenge on this place would be painful for everyone.

His hazel eyes with red shimmer glanced up when Leo offered to get him something he wanted. Perfect. "You own a great reputation here, don't you?" And he figured that Leo knew where to get whatever. Everyone dealt in here with something.

Chiaki hummed. "Would it be hard for you to get strawberry-flavoured chewing gum?" Yes, that would do it.

"Chewing gum?" Leo was surprised, and he didn't manage to hide that. "I think I can get you that." He replied, stepping into the shower soon after. "You can ask for more, though, you know?" He asked with a raised eyebrow while removing his own uniform, revealing his firm muscles and various scars here and there. The man reached over to turn on the water, leaning his head down slightly for his hair to get wet as well. "As for my reputation..." He murmured, having ignored that question up until now. "I guess you could say that I own some sort of reputation around here. I really hate losing, so I don't." He chuckled, wrapping an arm around his waist, fingers pressing against his hole.

"Need help getting everything out?" He asked teasingly, pushing one finger inside without waiting for a reply, slowly scooping out the cum. He was a complicated personality, that was for sure. Leaning against the cold wall, he ran a hand over Chiaki's hair, lightly gripping on it. "Be a good boy and suck me off." He murmured, his eyes hooding over slightly. One had to test out their "purchase" before taking it, after all. Fucking him was definitely nice, but could he work with his mouth as well? Though Leo supposed that could be worked on, it was good to know what he was getting at least.

He chuckled at the confused gesture of Leo with the raised eyebrow. It was truly adorable to see the different sides of this man.

The water rained down on him and created a somewhat comfortable feeling, which increased the sperm was out of his body. Honestly speaking, Chiaki hated being pushed around like a puppet, liked it to do it to others though. This was new to him and enduring it was the new game.

"If it hurts because of my teeth: You were the one who wished for it. It's not like I am an expert on something like that.." Chiaki warned the taller man softly before he knelt down in front of him. First, he collected some water in his hands and washed the member in front of him, massaging it in the same movement.

Hmm... was there something else he needed for what he had planned, if Leo already asked? He wondered while the water soaked his hair and trailed down his soft skin. Leo's fingers had left red spots, and some of them would turn out as bruises later.

Leo chuckled at the warning, shaking his head. "As long as you don't bite too hard I don't care." He replied, slowly combing through the dark hair while the other washed his length. "But don't tell me you've never given a blowjob." The man raised an eyebrow, his hand slipping down to his neck, gingerly tracing over the bite marks left on his pale skin. He always liked seeing bruises that he'd left himself. They gave him a sense of satisfaction.

"I have to say, though, I'm pretty satisfied with you." He said, a light smile on his face as he leaned his head against the wall. "Remove the arrogance and you'd be the perfect pet. Nobody's perfect, I suppose." He trailed off, absentmindedly running his fingers over the other's wet hair. He liked Chiaki, as much as he could like someone he'd only known for this long.

Hazel eyes glanced up. He ignored being touched, but he just had to grin. Someone had taken a liking to him? Oh my, he almost chuckled, while he drew a circle with his thumb on the man's glans. "I'll admit it. I have done it once. But he said it was bad~ Thus I didn't do it again." Though, he didn't seem unhappy with it. Instead, the raven removed his thumb and licked over the tip. Several times, more in a manner of teasing than actual preparing.

"I like being arrogant. It scares the naive people away...~" He mumbled against Leo's member, sending a vibrating motion against his glans.

Leo scoffed at the answer, tilting his head to the side. "That's a shame. I guess you'll have to keep practicing, then." He grinned, pulling on his hair slightly. "Why don't you start already? You don't want me to choke you, do you?" Leo asked, his cock having erected partially thanks to the attention given to the tip. He made himself comfortable against the wall, tangling his fingers into his hair before giving a rougher tug. It would be smarter for Chiaki to start himself. Leo had already proven that he didn't hold back once it came to sex.

Pushing the hair away from his own eyes, Leo looked down at his pet. He was an odd one, that was certain. He seemed like he held many secrets. Ones that he would probably never get to know. His lips parted with a soft exhale, muscles relaxing with the hot water rolling down his body. He enjoyed shower sex more than any other sex. The water both created a background noise and added warmth and relaxation for him. As long as he didn't slip, it was absolutely perfect.

Impatient ba- "Of course." Chiaki turned his attention to the aroused penis in front of him. He took the glans into his mouth and trailed his tongue over it a few times while he massaged the lower part of the shaft with his hands. Afterwards he sucked on the glans tenderly, taking a bit more inside his mouth in the next moment. As soon as the tip reached the back of his tongue, he stopped for now and moved his head on it.

He couldn't quite decide whose fault it was in the end. The government was guilty regarding this prison, the inmates were guilty about this master-pet system and Leo had chosen him. But of course there was something else... the real reason why he was here. His victim. He hadn't found him yet but soon enough he would. And then this torture here would finally end and he would leave. Fuck this place.

Leo let out a low hum of pleasure, slowly massaging Chiaki's scalp with his fingers. He was slow, a bit too slow for his liking, but it wasn't horrible. At least he could keep it in his mouth. "C'mon, you can take in more." Leo grunted softly, lightly thrusting his hips forward, the tip brushing against the back of Chiaki's throat. He seemed to be in deep thought... And he was certain it was not about his dick.

His grip tightened again, eyes hooding over as his lips parted with another low moan. "Go faster. Show me the best you can do." He murmured, turning his head slightly as someone else entered the bathroom. He turned his attention back to Chiaki moments later, focusing his gaze on his features. After a while he closed his eyes, deciding to let himself relax completely to truly feel the pleasure. It wasn't like Chiaki could do much to him to cause harm. He wouldn't dare, at least he hoped so.

He growled a little against Leo's member when he pushed with his hips forward. Fine. Challenge accepted.

Chiaki shifted in his position, straightened his back and carefully took more of the other in. Carefully breathing through his nose before he started moving his head quicker and quicker. He failed to realize that someone else was in the room now, however it wouldn't have been important anyway. As he had been taught, such a thing as having sex or giving a blowjob in front of other people was kind of normal.

And the guards couldn't care less.

Chiaki briefly pushed even more of Leo's member inside, taking him deep-throat, before he pulled back again. This was surely something he didn't want to add to his hobbies. Thus he told himself to find his victim quickly and leave as soon as possible. Hell, if he really wanted, he could take Leo with him.

Leo grinned to himself at the little growl that left his pet's mouth. How fitting. Low hums and moans kept passing through his lips, his grip tightening more in his hair, purely from the stimulation he was receiving. When he was taken in deeper, Leo groaned quietly, his cock twitching and throbbing, hips moving slightly without him fully realizing that. Chiaki definitely wasn't that bad. If anything, he was enough to satisfy him, at least for now.

It was a blessing how little their guards cared, though. As long as no one died they didn't seem to give a shit about what was going on. Rape, gangs, fights - everything just slipped past without any troubles. He was surprised no one managed to smuggle in any weapons yet. It was bound to happen soon, of course. After all, people managed to get drugs from the outside by now. He let himself enjoy an occasional blunt from time to time, nothing stronger, though. He didn't need the trouble of getting addicted to the strong shit and go through withdrawals.

Chiaki worked against the thrusts of the taller male's hips. As he thought he may cum soon, the raven took a deep breath through his nose and then intensified the blow-job once more. His hands massaged the only spot he couldn't take in because he feared choking. Either Leo's dick was too big or his mouth was too small-

Swallowing the pre-cum, he tried pushing the male now over the edge. Enough of this mini-game.

Leo fell into absolute bliss within the next minute or so. He let out a louder groan, thrusting his hips forward just a little bit too much right before coming inside the other's mouth. With a sigh of absolute satisfaction he pulled his cock out, slowly running his hand over Chiaki's hair before letting him stand up. "You weren't that bad, y'know? Don't forget to swallow, though." He chuckled, licking his lips. He knew it didn't taste good, he just wanted to make Chiaki do that. Just to mess with him a little bit more.

Motioning for him to stand up, Leo ran his hand over his cock to get rid of the last bits of cum. "Come here." He muttered, gripping his jaw with one hand, moving close to press a kiss to his soft lips. "I think this is enough for the first day. Tomorrow, right after you wake up and can get out of your cell, wait for me in the main hall. I'll be sure to bring your chewing gum and I'll get you something more decent to eat." He spoke, lightly patting his ass. "You're free to hang around me, but for now that isn't necessary."

"Nng-!" Chiaki chocked a little when the sperm filled his mouth. Instantly he swallowed as much as he could of it, the rest that stuck to his lips and chin, he wiped off with the back of his hand and let the water wash off. Then he stood up and coughed, subsequently inhaled and exhaled deeply. The words enough for today were relieving but now he could be sure that nobody would try to have their way with him. Good. Safety was really useful here, especially when he was chasing after a certain someone.

At the mention of his chewing gum, a flash of happiness appeared in his hazel eyes and he smiled from one ear to the other. "Great, thank youuu!" Chiaki replied. Maybe one day he would use that offer to hang around Leo. Just to make sure many more people knew.

Briefly, Chiaki looked around with his eyes. He spotted that guy who had entered earlier and someone else. Both looked like they were intimidated. That made him smirk, before he looked back into Leo's shining orbs. "You said I could have more, too, right? I do have a request now." Saying that with a purr in his voice, he lifted his hands and casually wrapped his arms around the taller man's neck.

Leo grimaced at the thanks, shaking his head. "God, you're weird." He laughed, gladly wrapping his arms around Chiaki's waist when he wrapped his own around his neck. "Go ahead." He replied, sliding one hand down, as seemed usual of him by now, lightly squeezing the other's ass. He had a very nice ass, though, that he couldn't deny. It was perfectly round and perky, exactly how Leo liked them.

"I can't promise I will be able to get you what you ask for, though. There are some things even I can't get around here." Leo added, tilting his head to the side slightly. He himself didn't pay much attention to the men who were in the bathroom now too. It wasn't like they were a threat to him. Just looking at him it was clear that his main activity in prison was working out - he had a body many men were jealous of. He didn't look too ripped, but he was muscular. If he hadn't ruined his life, he probably could've worked as a model at some point. He had everything he needed for that kind of job - at least appearance wise.

Being called weird, Chiaki couldn't help but chuckle. He was even tiptoeing at this point because - well, admitted, it was more comfortable talking to someone being a little bit taller. Of course it didn't do that much.

The raven drew a circle with his finger on Leo's bare back in a relaxing manner. There was nothing about the other's body he could not call handsome. In the real world out there, women would fall for him. Also the guys, probably.

"Don't worry, it's not hard to get," the smaller one grinned, leaning more in to his 'boyfriend'. "I want a real kiss." Not only the short ones he had gotten all the time as of yet.

Leo's lips stretched out into a wide grin, a laugh following soon after. "That's definitely not hard to get." He murmured, leaning closer. Placing one hand over Chiaki's cheek, the man pressed their lips together, slowly massaging them against each other. He pressed the tip of his tongue against the younger's lips, prying for the entrance into his mouth. Making sure he was stable on the ground, he moved his other hand under the other's ass, suddenly lifting him up as if he weighed no more than a child. Like this, it was a lot easier to properly kiss him.

Leo nipped lightly on his bottom lip, his eyes closed as the water continued pouring over their bodies. He could get used to this. He really didn't mind. Chiaki was nice to fuck, for one, and he seemed to be fairly easy to deal with. Even his arrogance wasn't that hard to overcome. Leo pulled back after a while, tilting his head with a teasing smile. "Satisfied?" He asked, lightly moving his arm so the younger was basically sitting on it. Leo couldn't really remember the last time he gave someone a kiss as this one. It was almost nostalgic, actually.

He closed his eyes and enjoyed the kiss, not only feeling the eyes of the other men on him but because it was quite fun. Even tongue kisses were a game to him.

Chiaki didn't mind being lifted up, it was even comfortable. However, he disliked it if it were a long period of time. Being carried or held above the ground could mean that he wouldn't get down easily anymore.

He returned the bite on the lip and gladly let Leo's tongue enter. Fighting a little over the dominance. He hadn't kissed anyone since years himself so this had been quite a nice change.

Being asked if he was satisfied now, Chiaki giggled and leaned his forehead against Leo's. "Yes, I am." Afterwards he pulled back again. "We should probably get out of the water now or otherwise our fingers will get all wrinkled."

Leo smiled in satisfaction at the reply, slowly letting the other touch the ground again. He pressed a quick kiss to his lips before reaching over to turn off the water. "That'd be the smart thing to do." He agreed with a light smile, ruffling up Chiaki's hair a bit before walking off to find them towels. He tossed one to his lover, using the one he kept first for his hair, leaving it a bit damp and very, very messy before drying off the rest of his body. The man slipped into his uniform again, rolling up the sleeves for comfort.

"Where do you intend to spend the rest of today?" He asked casually, combing through his hair with his fingers. The man seemed to be relaxed, which had to be a relief to everyone around him - Chiaki included.

Chiaki caught the towel, rubbed over his hair with it and then dried himself. Afterwards he took his own uniform and put it back on. Finally. Comfort.

The towel he used to dry the last bit of his hair and then folded it, more because he was a little bored than out of politeness. "I wanted to read that one book you pulled out of my hands. So I'll probably get it together with the next to it and read until lights-out in my cell." Listening to him like this gave the impression of him being quite the big nerd, actually.

He put the towel back to where it belonged, slid his hands into the pockets of his trousers, endured the exhaustion of his body and the pain in his hips and smiled. "Why~?"