Lattice (Rin and Zombie) [18+]

Zombie_In_A_Box

Chiaki would have loved to vomit at the text. He threw his phone onto the armchair nearby and looked back at the TV, which showed Batman. A good movie, he liked it. Why did he never watch TV? Oh yea, his job. Woops.

Groaning, the damned male rolled onto his side and cuddled into the pillows under his head, exhaling. Did Leo have keys to his apartment? He should. Usually. He didn't feel like standing up, nope. On the other side... Damn it, he hadn't changed yet.

"Awww...." Pitying himself, the raven rolled off the couch and slowly dragged himself into the bedroom. There he put on some shorts, a dark top and a wide grey college jacket. Afterwards he returned to his beloved couch and plopped down on it again. Oh, Joker was on the screen now!

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zombie_In_A_Box

• ♠[Rin]♠

Without getting any response back, Leo simply decided to go over to Chiaki's anyway. Bidding Oliver goodbye, he grabbed his dog, took the spare keys and set off in his new shoes. It took him a little while to get to the building, but from there he quickly got to Chiaki. Stepping into the apartment, Leo set the dog free, with the little creature yapping and running off to the living room, where sound could be heard.

"Honey, I'm home!" He called out, grinning widely as he kicked off his shoes and walked to Chiaki. "I loved your little surprises this morning." The man said teasingly, walking up to his lover to press a kiss to his lips. "Do that again, though, and you might be the one regretting it." He muttered against his ear before gently kissing his neck. "You still want that massage? I bet your ass is sore. And your thighs... Not even going to start about all those marks I left." He chuckled, lightly stroking his thigh.

When the dog entered the living room, Chiaki already sighed. He was not the pet-type of person but the dog had known him since a few weeks now, so there was nothing to do about it. Hell, he might even still have dog food stored somewhere...

"Worth it," he repeated Leo's words after being more or less threatened. "But don't worry. Next time I'll just-..." Wait. There was probably a thing he could do. If he chained Leo to the bed, his bed would suffer. If he locked everything, his locks would suffer. If he turned off the electricity, he would suffer. "My God, just fuck this."

Chiaki yawned in the end and pushed himself into a sitting position. "I still want a massage, but on the back only, honey."

Leo grinned widely, catching his lips into another kiss. "Mhm, I'd rather you fuck me, not this." He laughed, pulling away as Chiaki sat up. "Anything for my sweetie-pie." He cooed, offering his hand for the other to take. "Let's go to the bedroom, then. Lots of wonderful memories there, am I right?" The man chuckled, waiting for Chiaki to either stand up and walk to the bedroom by himself, or take his hand and let him lead him there.

"I have to tell you, though, I watched that recording again today... It's still as good hearing you call me Daddy from my phone as it is in real life." Leo hummed, pressing a kiss to Chiaki's neck. "The fact that you didn't delete anything just tells me you liked it too." He grinned widely, lightly squeezing his ass. "I'm kind of disappointed I didn't get anything while I was spanking you. People would probably pay to see you like this, wouldn't they?" He purred, though he certainly didn't intend to share his lover with anyone at all.

Chiaki groaned in pain at the touch on his butt, exhaling. "No, I had the bedroom be cleaned today already. We're staying on the couch. It's big enough," he decided. "Besides.. the movie is good." Instead of taking Leo's hand, Chiaki leaned against the other's shoulder, closing his eyes. He enjoyed the other's presence and warmth. "Keep that provocation to yourself, pig." He was way too arrogant to say anything different to Leo's descriptions. "Also, I am just not mean, got it? Additionally.. I think people would rather see me dead, to be honest. Thanks to my job which you like to gently suppress." At the thought of losing Leo or leaving him behind alone, the raven hugged Leo's arm without any warning and snuggled up to him, carefully bending his legs. "Mine."

Leo smiled fondly at his lover, sitting down next to him on the couch. He snorted as he was called a pig, shaking his head before pressing a soft kiss to the side of his head. "I can't keep anything to myself, you know." He chuckled, a bit surprised as Chiaki leaned against him and snuggled up so tenderly. A smile stretched out across his face as he pressed another kiss to the top of his head, letting out a soft huff. "I'm beginning to doubt you really want that massage. Maybe you'd rather we just lay down, cuddle and watch the movie you're so exited about?" Leo suggested, freeing his arm to wrap it around Chiaki's shoulders. "And just to be fair, if I'm yours, then you're mine too." He muttered out, lightly pecking his neck.

"I know indeed, that's why I've become better at ignoring people. Might have deadly consequences one day," he fake-mused, before yawning and opening one eye to look over to the TV. "Or you lay down, I lay on you and you stroke over my back. Simple enough?" He wanted at least some kind of massage now that he had the chance to get one. "I am excited for this movie. I might buy the DVD," Chiaki added, exhaled and then looked up at his lover. "Sounds like a fair deal. Just don't die in any process." Before he placed a kiss onto Leo's jawline.

Leo's eyes narrowed slightly in thought before he shook his head. "Nope, one of us won't be able to see the movie like that. How about you just lean against me and I massage your shoulders?" He suggested, before chuckling quietly. "It's nice when your biggest problems are like this." He murmured, smiling softly as his jawline was kissed. Chiaki was really beginning to act sweet... It was a nice change. "I'll be sure to give you a proper massage one day. Oils, candles, you name it." The man smiled widely, kissing his cheek. "I love you, you know?"

"Sounds good and sounds good", Chiaki approved, leaning up to sit properly, before he stretched his arms - and cringed. "God damn it.." With a sigh, the raven lowered his arms to his sides and lazily returned his gaze towards the TV. "I fucking hope so. Otherwise all my effort would have been a waste." Ah, such an emotional small ball of wreckage.

Leo grinned to himself, placing his hands over Chiaki's shoulder, massaging them slowly, gently. "You should just let me pamper you for a few days. I can't have my precious flower straining himself." Leo seemed set on thinking of as many disgustingly sweet nicknames as possible. He moved his hands down slightly, softly kneading his upper back before leaning himself against the pillow for more comfort. "Though I really want you to start going to the gym with me. If you're like this after one night, it's no fun at all." He grumbled, pressing a few soft kisses to the side of his neck.

"Oi, are you complaining? Be glad to have someone to fuck. Others might have already killed you." Chiaki answered, leaning into the other's touch. This felt good; a little painful but relaxing.

"Besides, I dislike the gym. I am alive, that means my body is fine. Additionally, if you call me a flower again, I will make sure you'll wake up in plants one day." He did have the tools for doing so, also humans who would help him. His hazel eyes fixated the TV and he tried to somewhat concentrate on the movie. Seriously, he didn't care about his body, obviously. Never had.

Leo scoffed, halting his movements. "Have you looked at me? I'd find someone to fuck no problem. Thing is, I want you. And I want you to be able to move properly after I fuck you!" He groaned out, sliding his hands down to squeeze his ass before lifting him up onto his lap. "You seem to think that you're the only one who can do shit." Leo muttered out into his ear before slowly beginning to massage his shoulders again. "I was alive after the car crash too, you know, but I wouldn't say that my body was fine then."

He hissed under his breath when Leo squeezed his butt before he was pulled onto the other's lap. Together with a sigh, the raven grinned a little sickly. "It sucks, eh? This love-thing. But you can't do shit about it. And yeah, I know that you can do shit, too, but you need to admit that if I set my mind to it, I can change the entire atmosphere in the city. But! That's only for criminals." He laid his head back and smiled innocently at Leo. "And my boyfriend is a saint, after all, so it's not interesting for him~"

Leo laughed quietly, shaking his head as he let his hands slide down to his lower back, slowly massaging the muscles there. "How 'bout you shut up for once and enjoy the movie and massage?" He teased, rubbing his hands over his back before slipping them underneath his shirt. His hands, always warm, were now rubbing small circles into his back, trying to ease the tension in his muscles. "I'll still get you to work out, though." He muttered out against his skin, lightly biting at his neck, leaving a faint mark.

Chiaki sighed at the marking. No, that would never stop, under no circumstances. Though, he had stopped minding, it was no use and it didn't cause any problems actually. He just had to buy some new shawls.

"Yeah yeah, I'll be quiet," the raven mumbled, straightening his back and tilted his head, while he looked back at the TV screen. "Try, try, try." His whispering voice dissolved into the air as he relaxed more. The massage was the best thing of this day, Leo was fucking talented.

Leo was content. Chiaki seemed to be content, too. Their life was, more or less, good. They were together, and they even had a dog now - their future didn't seem quite as dark and painful as it had months ago. Leo even had plans to propose someday, though he doubted that suggestion would be accepted. In the end, though, he found enough strength in him to ask Chiaki that question, and, well, it didn't take long for them both to wear gorgeous golden rings on their fingers. The two of them adopted a girl, and although Chiaki still led his life as a mafia leader, they were both great fathers for the young child.

Yes, Leo was content. Still content, even after ten years. He'd be content even in his death bed, because he knew he had a loving husband, a precious daughter, and, perhaps, one day children who would call him 'grandpa'. His life was great, even if it wasn't perfect. He wouldn't ever ask for more.

~Fin~