Lattice (Rin and Zombie) [18+]

Zombie_In_A_Box

In fact, Chiaki had never understood depressed people. He disliked them, even. His emotional state was so poor that he probably wouldn't fall into something like depression. However, his lover had done that and he still didn't know how to cope with that.

The raven sighed and stood beside the wheelchair before he leaned against it and pulled his phone out of his pocket, unlocking it and opening an App. "Don't keep on feeding yourself with lies. You know, there is no medicine to help you out of your depression. You need to do it yourself. And you need to accept help."

Damn it, Oliver, where were you when one needed a victim to tear apart?

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zombie_In_A_Box

• ♠[Rin]♠

"I don't need to do anything." Leo muttered back, lightly rubbing his eye. "Why are you still here? You can go. I'm not going to force you to stay. I bet there are things you actually want to do instead of sticking around with me." It seemed like he found more and more bad things to say each minute. Leo just wanted to go back to bed and never wake up again. Depression hit him hard some days. He didn't actuslly want Chiaki to leave, but it felt unfair to want him to be around Leo when he was like this.

"Mhm. Totally listening to your self-destruction," Chiaki answered in an obvious sarcastic tone while he was reading what his phone showed to him. It seemed to be pages of a book. "I'm quite a honest person, y'know? When I agreed to coming here every now and there, I meant it. So talk to me normally. I mean, I can also annoy the shit out of you if you refuse."

Leo let a heavy sigh part his lips, turning his head to look at Chiaki. "What do you expect me to say? Oh, sorry, of course I'll jump right up and start walking. How could I ever think that I should give up? Who cares that there are no results whatsoever!" Leo was certainly bitter. "Just stop wasting your time with me." He grumbled, crossing his arms over his chest. He couldn't just get over this. Just like he couldn't get himself to stand up again. His muscle mass had decreased obviously, and while he still was fairly muscular, it was upsetting for him to even look in a mirror. He began struggling with actually liking his body, as if everything else wasn't enough. "I just want to go back to bed." Leo muttered out after a while. If he got back into bed he was bound to ignore everything, of course, so perhaps it wasn't the smartest thing to do. Chiaki had to give him a small push - not literally, of course.

"No!" Chiaki answered and turned to look down towards Leo. "I expect you to say I know I'm not perfect but I will be optimistic and keep on trying. Do you really think I'm that easy to get rid of? Now stand up." He locked his phone and put it back into his pocket. "Stand. Up. I have Justin Bieber music in my phone and I'm willing to play it off if you don't." He said smiling, leaning down to his lover, before he bit into his earlobe.

Leo looked down at the ground, a quiet hiss slipping past his lips as his earlobe was bitten. "I hate you." He muttered out as he moved his wheelchair to the iron railings he'd begun to hate wholeheartedly by now. He still didn't want to do anything and he would've loved to get back into bed, but he wasn't ready to endure Chiaki purposelly annoying him all day. The man slowly rose from his wheelchair, gripping the rails so tight his knuckles became white. Now that he was actually here... He was scared. "I don't want to do this. I'm not... Chiaki, I can't." He whispered, squeezing the metal bars with his big hands. His legs were shaking already. Hell, he wasn't just scared, he was terrified.

He thanked himself for being capable of causing unbearable annoyance while he watched Leo carefully rolling towards the iron bars. Sizing one for each hand, he seemed to give up right away though. The tone in his voice was so pitifully sad.

"Shhhh." Chiaki walked over and offered him his hand. "Think of something else than just training. Like... I don't know. Walking along a rainbow path towards unicorns?" Hell, he was way too tired, but he hoped the coffee he had drunken an hour ago would do its job. "Whenever there's a will to do something, there's also an open path. So don't worry and just trust me. For once."

Leo shook his head when Chiaki offered his hand. If he let go of the bars he'd just fall down. "There is no will inside me, if you haven't noticed." He replied before taking in a deep breath. He really didn't think he could take a single step today. The man lifted one leg up, slowly setting it down in front of him. His hands were hurting from how tightly he was clenching the bars. At the beginning of the physiotherapy, back when he'd just started, Leo would rely more on his arms than his legs, but he was quickly told that doing this was wrong, and that it only made his recovery process slower. He took step after step, slowly, his steps small, but he reached nine, and that was it. He just couldn't do anymore. Hell, there were actual beads of sweat collecting on his forehead. He felt like he was about to cry.

Fine. If there was no will, then he would build one up.

Chiaki left Leo's side and walked to the other end of the bars. Not so much, maybe three steps further away. "Hear me out, and don't you dare ignoring me." He lifted his hands to his college jacket and started unbuttoning it. "My offer still stands. For every new step a wish. So for example, if you make your way to me.." His glance lifted. "I could spoil you with a blowjob~?" He found it was quite a desperate thing to do. But oh well. Cake wouldn't get Leo to move his ass anymore.

Leo looked up, his eyebrows furrowing slightly. He bit his lip, trying to figure out if the other was actually serious... It seemed like he was. Hell, he hadn't gotten any action for months. The most he got was a make-out session, and that wasn't enough at all. "You know exactly which button to push, don't you?" He grunted out, forcing himself to take another step, then another, then one more. Hell, it was beginning to hurt a little, but he was right by Chiaki now. "Do you plan on doing it right here or do you want somewhere more private?" A light grin was beginning to spread across his face. Although there was no one else here, someone could easily go into this room at any second.

Thank God.

"More privacy, I don't want us to be seen." Chiaki was way more cultured than Leo sometimes, or at least it seemed like it. He left his jacket open and offered his hand to help Leo back in the wheelchair. Help really had turned out into something completely else, but whatever. It was for Leo.

Leo let out a light, breathy laugh, only taking Chiaki's hand to be able to turn around and slowly get himself to the wheelchair. When he finally sat back down on it, he let a heavy sigh part his lips, his muscles finally relaxing. "I didn't think you'd be shy, Chiaki." He murmured, his eyes closing. The first time they fucked was in public as well, after all. Leo had no problems with exhibitionism. In fact, he liked it. It was probably why he liked leaving so many marks, too.

"It's not called shyness, it's called being cultured in society." Of course that was bullshit. As if someone like Chiaki would follow social rules. However, he already talked like this so it was no wonder many people didn't understand him.

The raven moved behind the wheelchair, sized the handles and pushed it forward to leave the gym-like halls. Back then in prison it had been kind of alright. It had been part of the game. But this time he was more or less in charge so nothing was happening when a chance of being seen was present.

Leo laughed, shaking his head. "Since when do you care about that?" He asked teasingly while leaning back against the wheelchair. "You didn't seem to mind too much before." The man teased, looking up at Chiaki with a carefree grin on his face. It was also the face of a man who was about to get a blowjob. True happiness, especially for Leo. The man looked around, his arms resting on the sides of the wheelchair as he waited for them to get wherever Chiaki wanted to take them.

"You are teasing. Stop that," Chiaki sulked and tenderly pushed his knuckles against Leo's head. Well, tenderly. In fact he was just weak as fuck.

He returned to his lover's room and closed the door behind them, before giving the wheel chair a push to have it roll towards the bed. Afterwards he walked up to the windows and pulled the curtains close. Only then he glanced over his shoulder towards his boyfriend. "You need help with sitting on the bed~?"

Leo chuckled, shaking his head. "I'm not going to stop, not even if you try to make me." He grinned widely, pushing his head back against the knuckles pressed against it.

When they got back to his room, Leo waited until his wheelchair was close enough to his bed for him to actually grab onto it. The man shook his head at the question, slowly making his way on top, sitting on the edge. He put his arms behind himself to support his weight, looking at Chiaki with a light smirk on his face. "You can even lock the door if you really want to." He commented, tilting his head slightly. "And don't rush this... I want to enjoy~" Leo grinned. God, he really missed this kind of a thing.

"Tsk. As if I would ever rush things." Actually, he did.

Chiaki moved over to stand right in front of his lover, while he slid out of his college jacket and leaned in to the other. They were almost on the same eye-level and he enjoyed that. Or maybe he was just a little gleeful?

"You lusty lion. I still don't know how you can even own so much stamina." The jacket dropped onto the floor, while Chiaki set one hand on each side next to Leo's body, tiptoed and leaned his forehead against the other's. Again, with this mischievous grin. "Any other special wish?"

Leo let out a laugh, watching Chiaki carefully. "You don't have the time to rush things, because usually it's me who's in control." He replied, spreading his legs slightly. "And you get to enjoy all of that stamina I have. You know, one day I'm going to fuck you until I get tired. You'll have to stay in bed for a week." He nearly purred out.

Leo moved his head slightly when their foreheads were pressed together, giving Chiaki a quick kiss. "Feel free to tease me a little bit. You have to swallow, too." He replied with a chuckle. Leo still adored ordering his lover around, even if the orders weren't always followed. Even though right now he was in no shape to force him, when he got back to his full strength, he would make it up to Chiaki the best he could.

A slightly agonized expression spread on the smaller one's face. "Aw, come on... I need to work. I can't work properly when my entire body aches." He also placed a kiss on the other's lips. "You're just playing unfair."

He hummed a 'fine' regarding the orders, promising to at least try to remember them. After all, he was an unfair player, too. And he taking advantage of other people's pitiful state.

He leaned back and stood on his heels again, taking off the top and laying it aside - he didn't want to dirty it. Afterwards, the raven got down onto his knees and fiddled with the trousers of his lover. Of course nobody would be unable of opening a single knob and unzipping a pair of trousers but oh well, Chiaki was a piece of a teasing something. His wrists accidentally stroked over the bulge during the process.

"So you'll get yourself a short vacation. It'll so be worth it." Leo grinned, reaching up to comb through Chiaki's hair. "I bet you'd like to see me run out of stamina for once. Just imagine being fucked that many times... We could do it in every room, just to make it a little bit more fun." He winked, already imagining how fun it would be to fuck him in the kitchen - perhaps they could even get some food play into it as well.

Watching as his lover got down on his knees, topless, Leo bit down on his lip slightly. He let out a light groan each time Chiaki's wrists touched his cock, the organ beginning to twitch the slightest bit. "You fucking tease." He hissed out, his teeth covering his bottom lip again. He did ask for this, and quite frankly, he liked being teased. Hell, he loved it. It just made this so much more interesting.

He chuckled, opening the trousers finally, before he pulled the other's member out of the underwear. "If you want me to get vacation, give me a month first to finish enough work to be able to turn off my phones." Yeah, he owned like 18 phones, all of different kinds and from different stores with different providers.

With his fingertips, Chiaki drew lines from the tip down, over the shaft, slowly, before he licked over the tip. Subsequently, he sucked on his own fingers to put saliva on them and started drawing pattern on his boyfriend's member.

"Fine. You can start getting ready soon, then. The first night I'm actually home, good enough to walk properly by myself, is the night I'll fuck you so many times you won't even be able to cum anymore." Leo promised in a husky whisper, groaning softly as his cock was touched. It would take him a very long time to cum, it seemed. Chiaki appeared to be set on making him suffer.

Leo let out a low moan as the other licked the head of his cock, slowly moving his arms to keep himself up by his elbows, rather than his palms. "On the other hand... I could fuck you and keep you from cumming the whole night, right until the very last round." He groaned out, his head falling backwards. "I can already see you squirming underneath me, begging for the sweet, sweet release... Mm, I do like this idea a lot more." He nearly growled out.

Chiaki lifted his glance with his eyes and shot a very expressive glare towards his boyfriend. "Don't you dare.." In the same moment, he squeezed the other's tip with his index finger and thumb, before he leaned down and licked over it. "You can be a real pain, but I'm sure you are aware of that, sweetheart." He whispered, his hot breath hitting the aroused member in front of him. Like, of course he had done much to this man in front of him but he wasn't willing to pay the price. The raven actually never wanted to do that.

Leo let out a low groan, his eyes closing momentarily as the tip of his cock was pinched. "Like you're one to talk. We'll just see how things play out in the end, alright, sunshine?" The man chuckled, moving his hand to tangle into Chiaki's hair. He intended to keep this promise, and he could act like he didn't. Catching Chiaki by surprise would be even more fun than having him prepare for the exhausting night. "Still, you should make sure you can take a week off whenever you need." He murmured, slowly moving his fingers through his hair, gripping them at the very end to pull Chiaki's head backwards slightly. "Why don't you be a good boy and start? Daddy's getting a big impatient." The last part seemed to roll off his tongue in the most perfect manner. It was a kink he was still exploring, but Chiaki really seemed to bring that side of him out.

The raven looked right into the shining brown eyes of his lover, before he chuckled. "What, are you putting me a level blow yourself? What a change.." It almost sounded legit. There was a difference in age between them, but none of the duo minded. Love was love, in the end.

"You challenged me to tease you, so don't complain. No sympathy for the self-destroyer," he hummed childishly but eventually wasn't that mean. Shifting in his position a little, he leaned in and licked over the shaft while his thumb gently rubbed over the glans. His other hand stroked over the testes, testing if that made a difference.