Lattice (Rin and Zombie) [18+]

Zombie_In_A_Box

"Hey," Chiaki answered, standing up the moment Leo entered his apartment. He leaned into the hug and also returned the kiss. "What? I am totally in shape! Never judge a book by its cover," he instantly complained, looking up into Leo's eyes. In fact, he almost looked like a puppy who hadn't seen its master for a very long time. Though, he tried hiding it how much he actually missed his boyfriend.

"If you want. I have bought this one new TV program online, so you can choose which movie you'd like to see."

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zombie_In_A_Box

• ♠[Rin]♠

Leo raised an eyebrow, holding Chiaki up by his ass. "See, in shape would mean that you're capable of pulling through several rounds. Are you, love?" The man asked, beginning to carry him towards the bedroom. Of course there was nothing more he wanted than to fuck Chiaki's brains out, but... He had to take his state into consideration as well. They hadn't had sex throughout his entire stay in the hospital, after all. "Have you been playing with yourself at all without me around to fuck you?" Leo asked, pressing a kiss to his neck.

The raven huffed. "Lusty pervert. I didn't do anything to myself." He found that was quite pathetic, considering he was in a relationship actually.

He crossed his arms. "I'm still in a good shape. I always am!" Oh his sweet lies were always amusing. Well, at least he was going to try hard to keep them up and let them come true.

Leo blinked a few times, looking at Chiaki with surprise. "Seriously? Damn... I jerked off at least every other day." He chuckled, tossing him down onto the bed. "How about we just check how much you can take? I have a way to make it a little bit more fun, though..." He grinned before reaching into his pocket to take out a cock ring. "Let's see how long until you start begging for release, dear." Leo muttered out, pinning his lover down for another lustful kiss.

"I had work to do," was Chiaki excuse before he landed on the bed and actually planned on sitting up, but in the next moment he was pinned down again. Impacting his eyes, he took the kiss. "You... awe... mean," he mumbled into the kiss, biting into Leo's lower lip. Like he hell he would just let that cock ring being put onto his member!

Tugging on his arms, he only noticed how weak he was. Leo may have been more or less paralyzed for months... but he was still strong as fuck.

Leo hissed softly as his lip was bitten, pulling away to look down at his lower. "I'd forgotten how naughty you could be." He purred out, moving his head down to leave a trail of harsh bites down his neck, each one sure to leave a bright hickey. "I thought you'd be nice for me for our first night back together... But I guess you want Daddy to punish you, don't you?" He whispered into his ear, grounding their hips together. "You can still make it up for me. If you ride me right now, I'll let you stay the night without a cock ring." He offered, pulling back to look at Chiaki again, a mischievous smirk playing on his face. "How about that, baby boy?"

The smaller had never been a fan of the riding position, but he guessed it was better to do it that way than having to wear this 'thing'.

Small whines escaped Chiaki's lips as he endured the bites. His pushed his body up against Leo's in a somewhat defending manner when in the same moment a pleasuring feeling shot through his body. "Ha.." Feeling Leo's full force had been missed. That didn't mean he wouldn't fight against it, though. "...sounds better."

Leo groaned softly as Chiaki pushed his body against him, purposely pushing back, pinning the smaller body beneath him completely. "Sounds better, what?" He asked, rather forcefully. He fully intended to keep his role as a "Daddy". He loved that feeling of power. Keeping his lover's wrists pinned above his head, Leo undid Chiaki's pants with his other hand, kneading his cock through his underwear. "Tomorrow, since you most likely will end up spending the day in bed, I'll get you to order some things online. To add a bit more fun to our lives. You can't say no to anything. Understood?" He asked, continuously pressing his palm against his cock, trying to distract him.

Since sexual arousal was more or less his weak spot, the expression on Chiaki's face softened. He opened his eyes to look up into Leo's. Feeling the other's doing at his crotch, he bit his lower lip and even tugged on his wrists, but it was no use. "...yes, understood, Daddy," he answered in a mumbled, while he swallowed the moans coming from his throat.

He loved this.

Leo felt a shudder run down his spine as Chiaki replied, his cock twitching in his pants. "Good boy." He praised, letting go of his wrists. Before anything else, he completely undressed his lover, making sure to leave hickeys everywhere he could reach - his chest, his abdomen, even his thighs. Afterwards, he removed his own clothes, grabbing Chiaki's chin to bring them in for another kiss. He laid down on his back, staring intensely at his lover. "Go on, stretch yourself. Show me everything you do." He ordered, fully intending to enjoy the show.

His own arousal seemed to grow at how forceful his boyfriend was being. With every hickey, he felt warmer and warmer. Well, it had indeed been a while...

He sat up and moved to sit beside his lover, reaching out for the night-stand and fishing lube out of the first drawer. With a slightly transparent blush on his cheeks, he opened it and squeezed some out onto his fingers. Afterwards he put it away and opened his legs.

Chiaki led his fingers to his entrance and drew circles around it, before he actually pushed the tip of his middle finger in. His eyes shivered, maybe out of embarrassment, maybe because of the hot feeling?

Leo bit down on his lip, watching as Chiaki got ready to stretch himself. Placing a hand around his own cock, he squeezed the base slightly, licking his lips. "Spread them a bit more. I want to see everything." Leo ordered, by now fully realizing how much Chiaki actually liked being ordered around. He definitely couldn't complain about it. He loved ordering him around, like his own little slave - well, not entirely. Leo wasn't completely heartless. He'd stop if it was necessary, though he did intend to push Chiaki to his very limits. "Don't keep Daddy waiting, love. I might get impatient. Show me how much you can stretch yourself."

"Don't worry, Daddy.." One of Chiaki's talents was indeed acting. However, it was surely anyone's guess if he was doing it right now or not.

He pushed his middle finger a little more into himself and moved it. Biting his lip, he soon added a second finger and twisted them a little to stretch his muscles. His member of course reacted to this and his arousal increased. His lips parted and his breathing sped up to a silent panting. After a small while, he also pushed a third finger in and gulped, moving them at least fluently enough, but not deep.

Leo watched with lustful eyes. God, if only he could see this every day. "Moan for Daddy, sweetheart." He muttered, his fingers moving over his hard shaft, slowly, not nearly enough to bring him anywhere near climax. It was just something to do while he waited. "Push them deeper." He ordered, his gaze turned directly at the three fingers inside his lover's ass. He didn't want to make him hurt himself, of course, but if he tried to get on his cock while only having stretched himself out this much, it would hurt like hell.

The smaller one grasped the meaning of those words, at least enough to nod, before he pushed his fingers deeper into himself. "Nn-.." He leaned back and supported himself with his other hand behind, moving his fingers in and a little out again. Repeat. At least he started to relax, his eyes falling close and cursing himself for having so small fingers. Seriously. He would never reach his prostate like this, probably. Though, he was fairly enjoying himself while his thoughts about anything else slowly faded. The more he moved his fingers, the more he sought for the sweet feeling of release. "Ha... ahh.." With the help of the lube, he forced his fingers more in; the blush on his cheeks intensified.

Leo's lust kept on increasing with each passing second. He chewed on his lip, watching as Chiaki's fingers sunk deeper and deeper into his ass, while his own fingers squeezed tighter around his length. "Fuck..." He breathed out, unable to tear his eyes away. "Hurry up... And don't you dare cum. If you do, I won't allow you to come again tonight." The man warned, his voice gaining that sense of strictness again. He was quick to get into his role, and he did his part well. Leo bit down on his bottom lip, a muffled groan leaving his mouth. He couldn't wait much longer. He really wanted to just get it on already.

"You...'re so... impatient..." Chiaki's breath ghosted into the hot air. He opened his eyes half and pushed his fingers in suddenly, towards the knuckles, giving a whiny gasp. His other hand behind him supporting him clawed its nails into the sheets. "Ah... ha.. ah-.." He wanted it deeper, but it was no possible. His pelvis tensed and he moved his fingers out again only to slam them back inside. Arching his back a little and lifting his head, only to look at the other with a plea shining in his crimson eyes like tears. "Daddy... I c-can't..." His lips shivered and he pulled his fingers out until only their tips were remaining inside. "Please..." Chiaki spoke so silent that his voice appeared as a whisper. He wasn't allowed to cum but he couldn't take it any longer.

Leo's lips parted with a low groan as Chiaki pushed his fingers deep inside. His fingers were squeezing around the base of his cock tightly, the organ rock hard by now. "Come here and ride me, now." He breathed out, removing his hand from around his cock. "You can only come after I do. If you fail to follow the order, you'll get a punishment." The man spoke, his voice husky and low. Seeing Chiaki like this, it... It really did things to Leo. He couldn't remember the last time he was this aroused. Lust had almost taken over his mind entirely by now. All he could think about was his cock sinking into Chiaki's warm, tight ass.

He removed his fingers and crawled over to his lover, moving one leg over him to be right above the hips with the aroused member. He grabbed it and held it in position, before lowering his body onto the tip. He carefully forced himself onto it, pushing it inside to its half and removing his hand. He placed his hands onto Leo's chest for support, biting his lip firmly. Afterwards he tenderly moved his hips, giving his own body time to adapt. "D...daddy..." He moaned, increasing his movements little by little. His fingernails digging into Leo's skin. His shivering eyes staring into Leo's hazel orbs, while his moans grew louder and louder. His mind completely gone.

Leo moved his hands to Chiaki's hips, holding them tightly as he lowered himself onto his cock. Leo let a louder growl-like moans slip past his lips, his head falling backwards against the pillow, his gaze fixated on the younger. "Get it whole in. Else you won't reach your prostate... You wouldn't want that to happen, would you, baby boy?" He questioned, his grip tightening on his hips as he thrusted them upwards slightly. The man didn't mind the nails digging into his skin at all - after all, he'd left more marks on Chiaki's body. Marks from his nails would fade overnight, while his hickeys would most likely not. "Show Daddy what a slut you are." He whispered, his hands moving to his ass, squeezing it roughly.

Chiaki gulped and forced his body more downwards on Leo's member. And as soon as he reached the end and it hit his prostate, he suddenly couldn't hold it anymore. He arched his back and gave a signalling yell. Sperm oozed out of his glans. His eyes opened and he panted, his fingers relaxed. "....I'm sorry, Daddy...," the raven whispered with an apologizing tone in his voice.

Oh well, this was not good.

Leo's lips twitched as he realized Chiaki came. "My orders were clear, were they not?" He asked, slowly lifting his upper body up. "First thing you're going to do is clean this mess up. With your tongue. Lick everything clean." The disappointment in his voice was very, very real. Hell, he almost seemed angry - not that he was. "Then I'll put a cock ring on you, and finally, you'll receive a spanking. Then we can carry on with the rest on the night, except you won't be able to cum again." His voice firm, Leo lifted his head slightly. "If you keep me happy throughout the night, I'll let you cum in the end."

Chiaki seemed to cringe at the tone in Leo's voice. He leaned down and started to lick the sperm off his lover's chest and stomach, careful not to leave any spot dirty. Afterwards he leaned up again and gulped the rest in his mouth down. If his mind would work the right way, Leo would have probably already experienced the feeling of being penetrated with a knife.

Leo watched quietly as Chiaki cleaned the cum up, the pushed him down onto his back to put the cock ring on, tightening it just enough for it to be uncomfortable at the beginning. Leo pulled away, his lips pursed into a tight frown. "Get on your hands and knees. Count each slap." He ordered, waiting for his lover to comply. He was sure he'd get shit for this the following day, but it would so be worth it. That wasn't to say Leo didn't intend to take care of Chiaki after they were done. It was still important that both of them stayed satisfied.

• 3 weeks later...

Hell yes, Leo would pay. But Chiaki was not in his right mind at this point; after all, sex was a weak spot. He was way too easy to control and he even knew that.

The smaller one bit onto his lower lip as soon as the cock ring was attached, afterwards he obeyed and got on all four's. Embarrassing, though this was his lover. Why would he be ashamed when doing anything? God damn it, if his brain would work the right way, he might even notice how stupid his lover's games were. However, he only complied. Did he have a choice? Nah, not really.