Say whatever you want XX

Key

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
hehe well Father is maybe a bit too much, but feel free to ask away if you want to. If I'm not to busy or away I will always try to answer.

I have learned that it is the little things in life that makes me happy, because I have seen much sadness and anger in my childhood. I try to enjoy my life to the fullest now.

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rebel Heart

• fan_yaoi

• Marjorie Haukea Williams

• KohakuShadow

T^T yeah you'd better enjoy your life now.. you'll only have your life once, hehhe thanks a lot again. hopin you a lot of happiness and enjoyment in ur life cause you really do deserve it. heheh *pours joy dusts on you

Let's summon young Pierce and assault him. :p This is how he looks now. :D

3022868D00000578-3398039-image-m-11_1452712332173.jpg

Such a deep thought

, but why would you lie to someone? Why not tell the truth? Is there anything good to gain from fooling someone? Just asking. Heh.

if we could only turn back time :p he looks like Sean connery now when he was old

those who are wide awake at that time and want to wake every single soul up in the vicinity.

- - - Updated - - -

: and please keep your cool, you don't want wrinkly forehead, do you?

Rewriting chapters is hard, as it is quite boring. But yeah because of my Dyslexia I made so many errors that I felt like I needed to rewrite it. Sigh 5 more chapters to go before I can go on with the story.

ugghhh i woke up early today because i practiced driving....it took me 1 and a half hour from our house to IT. Park back to our house xDD and i slept when i got home and i just woke up now *sigh* it's okay, as long as I know how to drive so that i won't have to ride a jeepney nor a taxi....such a hassle :)

Going to visit some friends today and tomorrow. I really feel a little upset as I just was in the mood of writing.

we had a lot of fellow countrymen here. I'll give their names later and you should stalk them too. #StalkGoals huhu sorry i did not reply to you yesterday. It was a goood conversation ^-^

I have seen suffering, I have seen sadness, I have seen hatred. But now I have seen you and I know it was all worth it.

~ Whatever happened in the past is in the past, I live now and I intend to live it to the fullest.

Quote I just came up with, Posted it on my tumblr but I thought would be good to post it here too before I will be off for a couple of days.

Cya folks till next week

Lollol now that you mentioned it, he looks like Sean Connery indeed. :7yoyo10:

Have fun with your friends!

i'll start stalking on monday, it's hard to comment, chat, or even join the forum using a mobile phone. aside from it being too small i always need to wear my specs coz i can't clearly see it. at least on monday i'm at work and i have access on the internet. hahaha :3 too bad i'm too poor to buy my own pc. hehe

Taki-sama and Klaus-sama you both are so Kakkoii!! and sugoi as well! T^T huhuh even the hyakujitsu is historical but the plot were the one really make it so good T^T gonna watch it again and again T^T

---

yeah2x you'd better stalk the other but badly i can't online in monday, because it's brigada and i have to buy some stuffs for the upcoming school year T^T wishing we'll talk neks taym and see you in person te. Love Lots ♥ T^T

- - - Updated - - -

I misspelled words again T^T Huhuh my fault sorry~

o_O

okeeeeiii..... What kind of stupied effing "mother" hires a stripper for her sons birthday.

Whats da hell is wrong with people. He is 8 years old, maaaan.

Some people, should not be allowed to be parents. Daaam people are dumb, AND, they still got the right to Vote!

So stupied *shakes head*