Say whatever you want XX

Key

:D goood morning my kitty
Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
*_* *falls on floor with broken back*

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rebel Heart

• fan_yaoi

• Marjorie Haukea Williams

• KohakuShadow

*eating pain aux raisins with some freshly squeezed orange juice* ()'__'()

yes yes

I know this feeling more at nights, when I am in bed and that I can't do anything since my mum's sleeping next to me -__-

Ohh

I want some of that too *yummy*

OMG that's a shitty situation too >.

self-harm,self-harm,self-harm,self-harm,self-harm,self-harm,self-harm,self-harm,self-harm,self-harm,self-harm,self-harm,self-harm,self-harm,self-harm,self-harm,self-harm,self-harm,self-harm,self-harm,self-harm,self-harm,self-harm,self-harm,self-harm,self-harm,self-harm,self-harm,self-harm,self-harm,self-harm,self-harm,self-harm,self-harm,self-harm,self-harm,self-harm,self-harm,self-harm,self-harm,self-harm,self-harm,self-harm,self-harm,self-harm,self-harm,self-harm,self-harm,self-harm,self-harm,self-harm,self-harm,self-harm,self-harm,self-harm,self-harm,self-harm,self-harm,self-harm,self-harm

I wish you could see yourself through me and you would truly love yourself. You are an amazing person because your existence makes a difference to someone life. I truly enjoy reading your good morning posts when I'm just getting ready to work. Even if you think you have a small impact on my life, you still have an impact. And I'm sure, you have an even bigger impact on others :]

Your existence does matter.... Or there will be one less yaoi lover on earth D:

look at this and think about Yuri & Viktor making out with each other (you will forget about self-harm) :leaf20:

giphy.gif

…I'm always here for you , forget about selfharm … we can watch yaoi *ehem* together and laugh each other and and, come on let me give you a big hug ヾ(*´∀`*)ノ( ´° ³°`)lemme kiss you too …

Beka, I'm gonna beat you really hard on AC, and steal your husbando. Yes, I'm hardcore, just for you ❤ now come and beat me instead of hurting yourself cause I need load of other pictures just like the ones you've shown me.

oh my.. guys.... guuuuuuuysss

*cry a lot* thank you.. really... *sniff* i love you so so so much...

kisses for everyone!

FqBTvSNjNzeZG.gif

Hot water, cocoa powder, milk powder, cassia, ginger drink powder, brown sugar - this is how I roll.

Hi peoples! It's almost 1am and I'm still fighting the same damned assignment as last week. Excuse me while I bitch. I have the last part to do - the discussion. In 700 words I have to talk about the importance of roughness in urban streams and ways to rehabilitate roughness. It's something that takes about 200 words. I have to have another seven references, which is one reference every 100 words. The thing is, there's bugger all literature on the topic. Like, not one paper. None! There are oodles on rehabilitation in general but not on how to put roughness back into a stream. Fuck this. T.T

what a lovely idea I had to wear a playsuit at work....having to go all naked just to pee -_-

oh man, that sounds tough. I'm glad I don't have all these to do anymore :/ I hope you'll find more references and more things to say about it. Ortherwise, just give it a rest, and start again tomorrow :]

Na-chan man I will so spam your VM then. :p
Waa thanks that you opened it for me! XD Life is good, wedding is near so it's finally time to get everything done. :D I can't wait! *^* How are you?

skipping class because my hair took too long

PCARG.jpg

I laughed at this harder than I should have, now my teacher is staring at me. ._.'

I was watching it the last time 1991. XD Time to refresh my memory of Pennywise. F*ck I hate damn clowns.

I like three things in chess;

- The King is irreplaceable for once captured, the army has lost.

- The Queen is the most powerful and destructive piece for she can double attack.

- The Queen protects the King.

Now, ain't that nice.

.... hmm so, the owner wants me to stay but he wants to remove my team?.. hmm nope,

if that's the case I will not sign any contract , -_- humans aren't materials, ....