• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rebel Heart

• fan_yaoi

• Marjorie Haukea Williams

• KohakuShadow

Ah, I figured it out.

I hate my birthday because it's the one day that my head is the loudest when it tells me that no one really cares about me.

- - - Updated - - -

Geezus, I'm too negative today. T_T

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
It's okay, I'm also negative today (。•́︿•̀。) We can be negative together~ haha aww- Don't worry, everything is gonna be alright; we are all with you ^ ^ foxy3

anime-hug-love-Favim.com-3988697.jpg

Dog of my grandmother died, who is suffering dementia, so this was a huge blow for her. Hard to see such a strong woman becoming nothing more then a blanc paper, and now also losing her best friend.

I've been thinking about the whole polygamy and monogamy thing, and I like the idea of many people being deserving of your time, love and affection much more than the idea that one can only love one person deeply. This doesn't just apply to partners, but to love in general.

I like polygamy too. It's possible to love more than one person at the same time. You have more than one friend, you have two parents and you can have more than one sibling to cherish. Romantic love is the same. The main thing is that all parties know and are willing to accept the situation.

- - - Updated - - -

*huggles* I hope she has an easy, comfortable life surrounded by family.

The thought of polygamy and loving many people started out as a defense mechanism at first to protect myself against my situation, but now... it's turned into something much much sweeter. It feels...pure now. Loving many people makes me happy, and feeling free to just love makes me feel free.

I'm sorry to hear about your grandmother's dog

. I understand how it feels to lost a beloved pet best friend. It might be hard to overcome, but time will heal eventually :)

&
I'm not sure on the monogamy/polygamy thing. but i believe in true love. if you find your true love, there is no reason not to commit to it. ^^

I believe that you can find true love in anyone, whether it be a friend, your mother, your child, your sister, anyone. And because that's the case with me, I've already found true loves. And indeed, there is no reason not to commit to it. I'm committed to them completely. And in the future, I will find more true loves.

Oh, I'm so so sorry- Losing a loved one/pet is really hard. I’m not sure what to say, but.. I understand these feelings. *hugs*

How do you feel today? :)

Good morning

Well she will be alright, but the process of dementia is taking it's toll, I take care of her when she needs me too, but sometimes she forgets me, sometimes she gets really angry at me, it makes me sad, and the hardest times are the ones where she remembers that she is ill and remember everything else too.

Some people live far to long for their own good, I enjoy the time I get to spent with her, especially now because the stories she tells from WW2 and how she met my grandfather and all, there fantastic. But it deeply pains me to see that someone who cared for me now need so much care.

Yesterday she said, it's easy with animals, when they suffer they get to have an injection so the suffering ends, but humans have to keep on suffering and suffering, this threw me of balance, because she is right. Where we put animals to sleep when they suffer, we people have to keep living till the end, even though we know that for some it could be better to end their suffering early on.

It's hard

Good morning everyone

I just read what happend, I am really sorry for her loss. To some people a dog is just a pet, but for alot of us, they are our best friends who loves us unconditionally.

As for you grand mother, I can't say that I can relate to what you must be going through. But...

My ex's grand mother, who was the only person who accepted me fully, got dementia and I went to visit her a few weeks ago. The only thing I told myself during the whole car journey was NOT the get emotional, as her son told me that my emotions will reflect on her. But the only thing I could do when I saw her was sit on the floor while taking her hand and burst into tears. She didn't know who I was, of course, and she looked like she was just living for the sake of living... you know ? Her son was trying to joke with her and she was laughing, only cos he was laughing. I don't know where I'm going with all this, just that that was probably the last I will ever see her. Despite the love she gave me, I am not strong enough to see her atm. So...you are brave my dear Rebel Heart I can understand that much :]

life is cruel, I have seen it. But this is by far the most difficult thing for me to experience, for me my grandmother is like a mother, because of my parents who couldn't give love they way they should. She survived 3 the forms of cancer and all sort of things.

I just find it hard to accept that such a strong willed person has to fall away like this.

But then again it's the small things in life which makes it worth, here smile when we play rummikub, or when she talks about the past. the moments when she forgets all the pain. I do it for those moments

Better, thank you for asking. ^_^

But being understanding about having absolutely no control over a situation is hard. I feel quite resentful at the moment.

everyone is strong when they need it to be, It's just that I have seen too much as a child, so I'm not shocked by the things I see today, sometimes I wish I could cry at my parents but I know I can't

oh well I don't want to make it to depressing, because I ain't feeling depressed, just sad. Life goes on, orderd my ihpne 6s plus today, so I can final stay in touch on this forum when I'm not at home.