Say whatever you want XX

Key

Looks delicious

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
is this all for meee? That wasn't necessary... really

Good morning by the, every one ;)

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rebel Heart

• fan_yaoi

• Marjorie Haukea Williams

• KohakuShadow

Didn't even noticed your reply

, shame on me:Playing with fire:

Soo good moring to you too

Anyway I'm going out there into the storm, and if i don't make it, may I pass into the west, like the rest :D so dramatic, but it's Thursday so it's aloud :Hot: I just love the song btw

Morning evryone ! oo

that looks so yumi man, I could do with some wipped cream on my drink right now :/

ride carefully still, we don't want you to do an E.T scene there x)

If I slept well ? mmmmh

Something wierd is happening to me lately ! I sleep more than 8 hours per night and I actually sleep the whoooole night (you know, no more pee breaks due to my organised intake of water). So although I sleep like a corpse, the alarm clock just wakes me in such a way, that I feel I haven't slept at all...So, these past mornings, my body feels so heavy and sleep deprived and I have some HUGE bags under my eyes =__=

Let's ask my great YO doctor

: C'est grave docteur ?

oh I see :( I'm so sorry :( *hugs* I have the opposite problem - I can't sleep whole night lately, so I can only sleep for 3 or 4 hours :/ I look like a zombie every day of my life~ but I had severe mental problems, perhaps this is the reason... I dunno :/

awww why can't you sleep hun ? I find opening the windows several minutes before going to bed (with your blanket off) helps alot to sleep, also, I have an oil diffuser which I am in love with. I put few drops of ylang ylang and camomille and sleep straigth away. Dunno if that would help your insomnia, but it really helped mine ! :D

Well...except for the problem I am having now :/

If I slept well ? mmmmh
Something wierd is happening to me lately ! I sleep more than 8 hours per night and I actually sleep the whoooole night (you know, no more pee breaks due to my organised intake of water). So although I sleep like a corpse, the alarm clock just wakes me in such a way, that I feel I haven't slept at all...So, these past mornings, my body feels so heavy and sleep deprived and I have some HUGE bags under my eyes =__=

Let's ask my great YO doctor

: C'est grave docteur ?

C'est pas grave,mademoiselle..c'est le résultat d'une négligence. ;I

'Organised water intake'? I do hope you drink enough of water.

Take some vitamin C or B12 (It's only found in animal products like eggs, meat, shellfish, and dairy.)

It's known as the energy vitamin and when you lack that, you might get the listed above - great exhaustion.

I think you should pay attention to your food for a few days. (:

C'est pas grave,mademoiselle..c'est le résultat d'une négligence. ;I

'Organised water intake'? I do hope you drink enough of water.

Take some vitamin C or B12 (It's only found in animal products like eggs, meat, shellfish, and dairy.)

It's known as the energy vitamin and when you lack that, you might get the listed above - great exhaustion.

I think you should pay attention to your food for a few days. (:

Oh man, aren't you just great !

I have to admit that my diet is anything but healthy, and from what you've listed, I only actually eat...meat (that too, not a lot). Mmh...I guess I'll have to order my personal cook (my dear sister) to make me some food with the ingredients you've just mentioned, and I'll check if I feel any better after a week of that :D

I'll be so happy if it works, I'm sick of this inactive body and face I see in the mirror every morning =_=

Oh man, aren't you just great !

I have to admit that my diet is anything but healthy, and from what you've listed, I only actually eat...meat (that too, not a lot). Mmh...I guess I'll have to order my personal cook (my dear sister) to make me some food with the ingredients you've just mentioned, and I'll check if I feel any better after a week of that :D

I'll be so happy if it works, I'm sick of this inactive body and face I see in the mirror every morning =_=

You can also drink one glass of lemon juice mixed with water and honey (the honey is optional) for a few days (two to three days). Best works in the morning after you drink a bit of water before the coffee (to cleanse your body off toxins).

However, do not take any vitamin C if you are about to have or you are in your period. Vitamin C delays it big time and might actually mess up your schedule.

Which is actually a great tip if you have something important to attend/something planned and you don't wish to be in your period, lol. You can delay it with Vitamin C.

Vitamin C delays it big time and might actually mess up your schedule.

Lol...I actually didn't know that. But no worries, it's already messed up and I'm getting treatment to get it right (without going too much into details x) ).

So no pressed orange juice in the mornings during that time huh

Merci docteur \(^.^)/

I survived the ordeal, but damm I almost stood still while riding against the wind, tonight's going to be even heavier, I want to see cows flying!

When both my sanity and logic went out of the window *nosebleed* Plus I'm so on the same team with the girl heh.[video=youtube;g-xPJgA6cZM]