• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rebel Heart

• fan_yaoi

• Marjorie Haukea Williams

• KohakuShadow

*holding laughter*
Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
I've been thinking to say something similar but didn't know if it would be too much x)

I like people with a good sense of humor. (;

I slept very deep, and I kept on dreaming. I dream allot and there always so strange, sometimes I write them down so I can use it in my stories XD

I slept very deep, and I kept on dreaming. I dream allot and there always so strange, sometimes I write them down so I can use it in my stories XD
That's one way of seeking inspiration. I dislike my dreams for the most part, so I tend to not record them. : /

That's one way of seeking inspiration. I dislike my dreams for the most part, so I tend to not record them. : /

Yeah not all my dreams make sense too, sometimes I'm like racing on the Titanic while it lies on the bottom of the ocean, wtf is the logic here?

Sometimes I dream about people I hardly met, but somehow it is always intresting. my last dream was about surving I think me and some other girl where in a room hiding because there where guns people after us. not to sure why or so

Yeah not all my dreams make sense too, sometimes I'm like racing on the Titanic while it lies on the bottom of the ocean, wtf is the logic here? Sometimes I dream about people I hardly met, but somehow it is always intresting. my last dream was about surving I think me and some other girl where in a room hiding because there where guns people after us. not to sure why or so
I guess some dreams should just remain as such and not be deciphered from the ground up? The only cool dream I had was about this movie with a huge budget and satan was the post master O.o